Topical zinc thymulin

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Admin » 8 months ago

Is anyone else pretty hyped about that treatment? I wish I could subscribe to the thread on HairlossTalk but since I'm banned forever on that forum and can't be bothered to create yet another alt with another new e-mail that would get banned after a week.

I was hoping people who are aware of the latest advancements regarding the doctor's website could post about them in this thread. Apparently, the price will be less than 300€ for a year's supply and the website to order it could be launched in a week or so.

For those who don't know about this treatment, here's the study that was dug up by Georgie: https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access ... ?aid=84784

And a few before/after pictures:

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4

Re: Topical zinc thymulin

Post by Murkey Thumb » 8 months ago

Yep I am all in on this one! I contacted him 2 days ago got a reply within 8 hours. Having kids at home I had some safety concerns which he addressed.

"hi #####, thanks for your email. The images show the possible help for hair loss from the trial. The product has excellent safety both topically (no side in approx. 20,000 treatment days, and is non toxic if accidentally swallowed. I have put a lot of development into the safety aspects. The product has natural preservatives, and amino acids. The website is hair29.com and ready in 1 week, currently draft material for testing. hope this helps, regards Dr Vickers"

There was also a drop box power point presentation with his work on both hair loss and facial rejuvenation. He also stated that full reversal could occur in a 2-3 year time frame. 23 out of 24 responded well over 12 months and you can use it with current treatments. Slow I know but had I have been bald a lot longer so doesn't bother me. I also have some ideas about application which I will share after its release. The time frame for release is less then a month away! :D

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

I was wondering, since the guy is from Australia, do you think it's going to be possible to get it shipped to Europe?

ZenHead
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: Liposomal finasteride

Post by ZenHead » 8 months ago

Super excited for this. I’ve been posting on hairlosstalk.com about this for weeks. I think it has a lot of potential, as my hypothesis is male pattern baldness is a disease of chronic inflammation via the autoimmune system - and yes I do believe that DHT inflammation is an autoimmune response. This treatment address not only the inflammation but endothelial (blood vessel) cell migration which literally creates new blood vessels. Look up “tb500 hair” or “tb500 bodybuilding” on google and you’ll be shocked. It’s a peptide extremely similar to the one Dr Vickers is using, both derived from the thymus.

ZenHead
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

And yes I’ve been in contact with the doctor and he will ship internationally no problem.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

Yep throw me on this hype train! All aboard!

I don't think we have enough time to get brotzu esque memes together for it though. That is the only down side so far.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 8 months ago

Wow they look elderly. This works on hair lost from long time ago?

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by White Ferrari » 8 months ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
8 months ago
Yep I am all in on this one! I contacted him 2 days ago got a reply within 8 hours. Having kids at home I had some safety concerns which he addressed.

"hi #####, thanks for your email. The images show the possible help for hair loss from the trial. The product has excellent safety both topically (no side in approx. 20,000 treatment days, and is non toxic if accidentally swallowed. I have put a lot of development into the safety aspects. The product has natural preservatives, and amino acids. The website is hair29.com and ready in 1 week, currently draft material for testing. hope this helps, regards Dr Vickers"

There was also a drop box power point presentation with his work on both hair loss and facial rejuvenation. He also stated that full reversal could occur in a 2-3 year time frame. 23 out of 24 responded well over 12 months and you can use it with current treatments. Slow I know but had I have been bald a lot longer so doesn't bother me. I also have some ideas about application which I will share after its release. The time frame for release is less then a month away! :D
So why have we not seen any of these 12 month results?

I think disfiguredyoungman pointed out some very valid flaws on the HairLossTalk thread in regards to efficiency claims of this product.
Have a look at page 16 https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/t ... 69/page-16

Color me skeptical.

ZenHead
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

But you have seen the 12 month results... all you had to do was read the study?
Attachments
DC1E8EC8-431D-47EC-B8A5-6B643181FE9C.jpeg
DC1E8EC8-431D-47EC-B8A5-6B643181FE9C.jpeg (90.64 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

So apparently you can already order it?

I don't trust all this enough to dive in yet though. I don't want to pay 330€ to be sent baking soda.

Screenshots of the e-mails coming directly from the doc (with the e-mail address visible) would be useful.

So far all I've seen are supposed copy/paste of a few posters' exchanges with Dr. Russell Vickers. I know, I'm skeptical, I've been in the world of hair loss since 2009, so I've seen quite my fair share of dubious scams, and I've fallen for some of them (Immortalhair, Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises, etc.).

Anything you can show us to prove that this comes from a legit source and not some con artist who saw an easy way to make a few thousand bucks. I don't doubt that the study is real, that the patent is legit, but there's no evidence that this website was created by the doc or that the middlemen are truly talking to him.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4

Post by Murkey Thumb » 8 months ago

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 8 months ago

ZenHead wrote:
8 months ago
But you have seen the 12 month results... all you had to do was read the study?
I am pretty excited about this product but the set of pictures you posted is not satisfactory. It just looks like the person grew his hair out. I am not a very good judge of pictures so I may be wrong on this.

ZenHead
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

pjhair wrote:
8 months ago
I am pretty excited about this product but the set of pictures you posted is not satisfactory. It just looks like the person grew his hair out. I am not a very good judge of pictures so I may be wrong on this.
Don’t know what to tell you then, read the study and look at the other pictures and decide for yourself

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

pjhair wrote:
8 months ago
True to an extent. It's easy for people to fall for that, I experienced that myself as I was growing my hair out after my second hair transplant. Buzzed, you'd think I had almost nothing, but grown out, it's a fucking bush.

I'm still on the fence about ordering the powder. Has anyone here taken the plunge and ordered it already? I may feel better knowing that other people potentially got scammed with me :p.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 8 months ago

Admin wrote:
8 months ago
True to an extent. It's easy for people to fall for that, I experienced that myself as I was growing my hair out after my second hair transplant. Buzzed, you'd think I had almost nothing, but grown out, it's a fucking bush.

I'm still on the fence about ordering the powder. Has anyone here taken the plunge and ordered it already? I may feel better knowing that other people potentially got scammed with me :p.
It probably does have some value. People have reported gains from other topical zinc solutions such as zix as well.