Warning: Bryan2003 is a shill!

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Warning: Bryan2003 is a shill!

Post by Long John Silver » 1 week ago

Bros, this guy is 100% a shill!

Do not trust him!

I had called him out before and been sitting on this proof but people ought to know and not be fucked.

Combine all the following points bros and you get a clear picture of what a snake he is:

1. Banned from places for shilling including on here
2. Always shilling for a GB
3. On a polish forum owned by a known polish Kane associate but the only person allowed a "GB"
4. A poor polish guy in Poland who has been using CB supposedly since 2011 but not a single piece of proof
5. Proof direct from his Chinese master who pays him to shill on here and everywhere elsewhere (getting paid in $$$ and CB to shill to you-payment details match too)

Avoid this shill!

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Warning: Bryan2003 is a shill!

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Long John Silver wrote:
1 week ago
Bros this guy is 100% a shill!
DO NOT TRUST HIM!
I had called him out before and been sitting on this proof but people ought to know and not be fucked.

Combine all the following points bros and you get a clear picture of what a snake he is:
1. Banned from places for shilling including on here
2. Always shilling for a GB
3. On a polish forum owned by a known polish Kane associate but the only person allowed a "GB"
4. A poor polish guy in Poland who has been using CB supposedly since 2011 but not a single piece of proof
5. Proof direct from his Chinese master who pays him to shill on here and everywhere elsewhere (getting paid in $$$ and CB to shill to you-payment details match too)

Avoid this shill!
I thought that the guy was dead, in which case the person claiming to be Bryan might be an imposter.

Long John Silver
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Setipiprant, Finasteride and Nizoral

Re: Warning: Bryan2003 is a shill!

Post by Long John Silver » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
I thought that the guy was dead, in which case the person claiming to be Bryan might be an imposter.
That is the original Bryan RIP. Maybe this guy used the name on purpose to add to the confusion, I don't know. But, 100% a scheming shill.