Microdosing finasteride

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Microdosing finasteride

#10570

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

layabout wrote:
1 year ago
Look at me. I am the Wolf Pack now.
How much Finasteride do you currently take?

Why are you microdosing?

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Microdosing finasteride

#10571

Post by layabout » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
How much Finasteride do you currently take?

Why are you microdosing?
I was taking finasteride when I made my HairLossTalk account. I haven't taken it since the week I started microneedling and minoxidil though. Weirdly enough, Idealt with some reflux finasteride sides the other week. I got brain fog, testicular pain, and my libido dropped completely out of nowhere, all on the same day. Like a month after stopping finasteride 0.5mg. I know I'm probably going to have to get back on it and will try a lower dosage, like .25mg two-three times a week

fuck these sides though

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1428
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2076
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Microdosing finasteride

#10575

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

layabout wrote:
1 year ago
I was taking finasteride when I made my HairLossTalk account. I haven't taken it since the week I started microneedling and minoxidil though. Weirdly enough, Idealt with some reflux finasteride sides the other week. I got brain fog, testicular pain, and my libido dropped completely out of nowhere, all on the same day. Like a month after stopping finasteride 0.5mg. I know I'm probably going to have to get back on it and will try a lower dosage, like .25mg two-three times a week

fuck these sides though
So you've been micro dosing for over four years, and have some experience with it.

Have you seen any benefits from it?

I've never taken oral Finasteride, I only take the liquid.

User avatar
layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 32
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Microdosing finasteride

#10588

Post by layabout » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
So you've been micro dosing for over four years, and have some experience with it.

Have you seen any benefits from it?

I've never taken oral Finasteride, I only take the liquid.
what? I'm 21

I didn't even know what androgenic alopecia was two years ago.

I bought finasteride for the first time feb. of last year 2018

None, it increased my shedding the ENTIRE time I was on it.

My shedding has only stopped after starting microneedling

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post