Wow great results from tranny drugs

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 8 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
I’m thinking to add to my regimen but not sure what.

I use topicals for about 1-2 years now (spiro and minoxidil 2 years and finasteride 1)

I’m seeing shedding past few months NOT crazy amounts but an uptake in short healthy hairs with tapered ends.

I probably should be supplementing with iron again but my numbers did not drop that low when shedding started so hard to say (I find taking the iron gets heavy on stomach I have to take 4 a day on empty stomach with orange juice).
I will start adding them again just giving it a little break. IF it’s the iron I don’t think it would cause serious damage would be temporary TE kind of loss. Doesn’t help but not androgenetic alopecia. Think it just helps the meds work better for some unknown reason OR its an illusion due to slowing the TE sheds...I don't know not enough studies.

Anyway I’m considering
1. RU58841 (I know @Afro_Vacancy has had good results with this
2 Dermastamping
3 oral meds (last road I will go down but I will if I must but I think I need a better hormone informed Gyno if I do this road)

It’s not crisis yet but I’m very proactive. I try not to wait until it’s doomsday.

(Topicals give me no sides and I use quite a bit sometimes)
I suggest that you read the extended s-equol thread on HairLossTalk, specifically the posts by @Whatevr, IdealForehead, and Georgie. It's long, but we finally had people try and discuss equol.

The issue seems to be that it's very hard to buy s-equol alone (like in the Brotzu lotion), it's usually mixed with r-equol and so you get additional interactions. The combination of s-equol and r-equol seems to be beneficial to hair, people reported a strong effect. However, Whatevr also got fat growth in the butt and breast area, so he stopped. I'll note though that he was megadosing. Georgie is a woman, and I think that this prospect excited her.

[IdealForehead and Georgie have both left the forum for separate reasons, but for a couple months, they were the most useful posters].

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
8 months ago
I suggest that you read the extended s-equol thread on HairLossTalk, specifically the posts by @Whatevr, IdealForehead, and Georgie. It's long, but we finally had people try and discuss equol.

The issue seems to be that it's very hard to buy s-equol alone (like in the Brotzu lotion), it's usually mixed with r-equol and so you get additional interactions. The combination of s-equol and r-equol seems to be beneficial to hair, people reported a strong effect. However, Whatevr also got fat growth in the butt and breast area, so he stopped. I'll note though that he was megadosing. Georgie is a woman, and I think that this prospect excited her.

[IdealForehead and Georgie have both left the forum for separate reasons, but for a couple months, they were the most useful posters].
It seems a lot of people are leaving the forum these days.

I understand why Georgie left. Why did IdealForehead leave? (FYI: I'm banned for a month until September, so if you could PM me or reply, I would appreciate that).

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 8 months ago

Idealforehead basically cured himself so didn't want to waste his time and just get on his life. He had his forehead reduced so now has a perfect forehead, I also don't believe his hairloss was that bad.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 8 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
10 months ago
How racenormative I am, many apologies my brown friend. Let me know how you score from below so I can know how much guilt I should feel.

tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png
This chart is fucking amazing.
Marki wrote:
8 months ago
Here are some more impressive results from HRT
Interesting how in the top pic he grows hair in the female hair line area where there never would have been visible hair to begin with prior to the drugs.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 8 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
8 months ago
Interesting how in the top pic he grows hair in the female hair line area where there never would have been visible hair to begin with prior to the drugs.
It is but he/she needs a good hair removal regime now! Dudess has got some serious mono brows!
Attachments
bro-43.jpg
bro-43.jpg (12.25 KiB) Viewed 719 times

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 8 months ago

youth_wanted wrote:
8 months ago
Everybody know's the top two.

That said, who are the bottom two? I'm not familiar with them.

Antydhor's hair line doesn't look "real", in the sense he has more hair
then either sex, as far as hair line is concerned.
Yes i think the bottom is Whatevr - as another poster said. Been away on vacation so I don't exactly recall.

Anty's hair line I think is mostly from strong oral minoxidil - it grows hair everywhere. At first I thought he trimmed the hair line with photoshop but I think it might actually be with a razor. Would have been nice if someone stayed in touch with him to see how he's looking.
JeanLucBB wrote:
8 months ago
He might have always had Estrogen receptors there that weren't activated until he went on HRT. Just like those you get gyno, the more receptors you have in the breast area the more sensitive they are to activation at even low dosage.

Then the minoxidil amplifies the affect.

More fantastic results on HRT:
Attachments
HRT comparison.jpg
HRT comparison.jpg (94.7 KiB) Viewed 635 times
HRT NW5 recovery.jpg
HRT NW5 recovery.jpg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 635 times

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 3 months ago

Bridgeburn is taking oral minoxidil every other day which is way more powerful than topical minoxidil by a large margin and instead of aging he DE-AGED and his skin became amazing and glowy.

Just lmao