Wow great results from tranny drugs

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
9 months ago
So you think that a 3 month dose is tolerable? I don't mind the nipple thing I used to get that on finasteride alone. What was your mood like? Did you see regrowth or just maintenance?
Didn't really effect my mood. I had a few terminal hairs on my hair line, which is definitely
where most of my hair loss resides.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 9 months ago

While I'm on the topic, I should add that they were almost permanently erect the
entire time I took topical estrogen.

Things were definitely "changing" physically for me, but not mentally.

It wasn't just gyno. If I do take it again, I'll have to show images so people
understand what I mean.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Marki » 8 months ago

rclark wrote:
9 months ago
While I'm on the topic, I should add that they were almost permanently erect the
entire time I took topical estrogen.

Things were definitely "changing" physically for me, but not mentally.

It wasn't just gyno. If I do take it again, I'll have to show images so people
understand what I mean.
How long were you on it? Did the gyno reverse when you got off?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 8 months ago

Yes, it reversed itself. I was only on it for two months. I lift weghts and go to the gym a lot, these days. Also I took tesosterone to reverse it.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
Yes, it reversed itself. I was only on it for two months. I lift weghts and go to the gym a lot, these days. Also I took tesosterone to reverse it.
Did you see any good regrowth during the 2 months?

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Marki wrote:
8 months ago
Did you see any good regrowth during the 2 months?
Yes. I need to post pictures. I'm gradually getting my hair line back after dermarolling.

I'm using Progesterone, Finasteride, and Minoxidil all in one topical.

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
Yes. I need to post pictures. I'm gradually getting my hair line back after dermarolling.

I'm using Progesterone, Finasteride, and Minoxidil all in one topical.
You didn't try to combat the gyno with raloxifene?

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 8 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
10 months ago
How racenormative I am, many apologies my brown friend. Let me know how you score from below so I can know how much guilt I should feel.

tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png
I got 105.
Marki wrote:
10 months ago
Everyday: dutasteride, cyproterone acetate, estradiol, Every other day:oral minoxidil, 2-3times a week: 2% nizoral Occasionally: Diane 35
That’s dedication

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
That’s dedication
Or borderline suicide - fine line. But ya goes to show you what it takes to see real results.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 8 months ago

I just read through that guy's thread more closely. Wow. It was truly a sight to behold, and I mean that in the most sincere way. He looked awful with his diffused NW4 and pube hairs on his face. This regimen he's been on is undoubtedly one of the most extreme regimens ever documented on the internet (in my opinion), and the results are truly remarkable. He could easily pass as a 19 or 20 year old now, despite being in his late 20s. Also to his credit he doesn't beat around the bush regarding his sides, even though they're admittedly quite severe.

He brought up a good point when somebody asked him about the possibility of kids, in particular when he said (paraphrasing) that as someone who started balding in his teens, is that something he wants to pass down to future generations? It's a really good point, and one all balding people should consider.

I definitely can't rule out ever attempting a regimen like this. I fucking hate body hair and BO, and although I've disciplined my mind enough to where I almost never masturbate anymore, the added insurance of crippling your libido sounds appealing to me.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
8 months ago
That’s dedication
The guy really did go from Norwood five to zero. There's been very few people that do that with
medications.
Uncle Grandfather wrote:
8 months ago
I just read through that guy's thread more closely. Wow. It was truly a sight to behold, and I mean that in the most sincere way. He looked awful with his diffused NW4 and pube hairs on his face. This regimen he's been on is undoubtedly one of the most extreme regimens ever documented on the internet (in my opinion), and the results are truly remarkable. He could easily pass as a 19 or 20 year old now, despite being in his late 20s. Also to his credit he doesn't beat around the bush regarding his sides, even though they're admittedly quite severe.

He brought up a good point when somebody asked him about the possibility of kids, in particular when he said (paraphrasing) that as someone who started balding in his teens, is that something he wants to pass down to future generations? It's a really good point, and one all balding people should consider.

I definitely can't rule out ever attempting a regimen like this. I fucking hate body hair and BO, and although I've disciplined my mind enough to where I almost never masturbate anymore, the added insurance of crippling your libido sounds appealing to me.
He looks much better with hair, I agree. Even if we pass our genes down to someone who has no history
of family androgen alopecia, it's could still be in the cards

There's definitely a time limit on scalp hair, at least that's is what I'm finding.

There is a fifty six Norwood six transexual woman, who had no gains. She has been using
a heavy dose of Spiro and Estrogen, with no hair regrowth at all. Unfortunately for her, she had to shave
her head and wear a wig.

She transformed later in life, and uses both Spiro and Estrogen, as well as castrated. Still can't grow back
any hair.

As for my own hair line, I find that even with a strong regimen, I only get back hair that recently went bald.
I push 30% Minoxidil, derma roll that before and after 1.5 millimeter, and am only getting a few hairs (doing
it for months, hardly any results). The area has been bald for over twenty eight years. I'm only going six years back, it
seems, in gains.

I had visible baldness since my twenties.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
8 months ago
The guy really did go from Norwood five to zero. There's been very few people that do that with
medications.
I’m thinking to add to my regimen but not sure what.

I use topicals for about 1-2 years now (spiro and minoxidil 2 years and finasteride 1)

I’m seeing shedding past few months NOT crazy amounts but an uptake in short healthy hairs with tapered ends.

I probably should be supplementing with iron again but my numbers did not drop that low when shedding started so hard to say (I find taking the iron gets heavy on stomach I have to take 4 a day on empty stomach with orange juice).
I will start adding them again just giving it a little break. IF it’s the iron I don’t think it would cause serious damage would be temporary TE kind of loss. Doesn’t help but not androgenetic alopecia. Think it just helps the meds work better for some unknown reason OR its an illusion due to slowing the TE sheds...I don't know not enough studies.

Anyway I’m considering
1. RU58841 (I know @Afro_Vacancy has had good results with this
2 Dermastamping
3 oral meds (last road I will go down but I will if I must but I think I need a better hormone informed Gyno if I do this road)

It’s not crisis yet but I’m very proactive. I try not to wait until it’s doomsday.

(Topicals give me no sides and I use quite a bit sometimes)

Marki
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Here are some more impressive results from HRT
Attachments
Antydhtor.png
Antydhtor.png (394.17 KiB) Viewed 878 times
Recovery from NW 6.5.jpg
Recovery from NW 6.5.jpg (62.31 KiB) Viewed 878 times

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Marki wrote:
8 months ago
Everybody know's the top two.

That said, who are the bottom two? I'm not familiar with them.

Antydhor's hair line doesn't look "real", in the sense he has more hair
then either sex, as far as hair line is concerned.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Marki wrote:
8 months ago
The second one looks like he/she is wearing an off the shoulder top so I’m guessing they want to take the anti androgen pills.