Wow great results from tranny drugs

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
User avatar
Marki
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 107
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 122

Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Marki » 1 year ago

Would never believe it if I didn't see it - and what a difference in your appearance hair makes, and this is less than 1 year, vs using finasteride and minoxidil for years to get excited about seeing a couple hairs sprout (which might just be coincidence).
Attachments
BB1.jpg
BB1.jpg (30.15 KiB) Viewed 918 times
BB22.jpg
BB22.jpg (56.49 KiB) Viewed 918 times
BB33.jpg
BB33.jpg (39.65 KiB) Viewed 918 times

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Marki wrote:
1 year ago
Would never believe it if I didn't see it - and what a difference in your appearance hairs makes, and this is less than 1 year, vs using finasteride and minoxidil for years to get excited about seeing a couple hairs sprout (which might just be coincidence)
That's insane! Do you know the drugs he was on? They must be pretty powerful.

User avatar
Marki
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 107
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 122

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Marki » 1 year ago

Everyday: dutasteride, cyproterone acetate, estradiol, Every other day:oral minoxidil, 2-3times a week: 2% nizoral Occasionally: Diane 35

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 992
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2632
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
Do you know the drugs he was on?
What drugs he was on?!

Check your pronoun privilege cis white pig.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
What drugs he was on?!

Check your pronoun privilege cis white pig.
You should have said "cis brown pig". I am brown :lol: :D

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 992
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2632
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

pjhair wrote:
1 year ago
You should have said "cis brown pig". I am brown :lol: :D
How racenormative I am, many apologies my brown friend. Let me know how you score from below so I can know how much guilt I should feel.
tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png
tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png (91.22 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 498
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1447

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by pjhair » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
How racenormative I am, many apologies my brown friend. Let me know how you score from below so I can know how much guilt I should feel.

tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png
This chart is hilarious and depressing at the same time. Depressing because this is exactly how a significant section of population thinks and they are growing in numbers :( :(

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1730
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3765
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
How racenormative I am, many apologies my brown friend. Let me know how you score from below so I can know how much guilt I should feel.

tumblr_ni8sz9CwUy1tmsksko1_1280.png
I got 170.

Image

I'm a vile oppressor! I'm sorry world! I'm sorry I exist and my very existence makes the oppressed suffer!

User avatar
Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 203
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 551
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 year ago

"His" results are truly a sight to behold. Good to know there's some hope should the Big Three fail me (which looks to be the case).
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 992
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2632
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Instead of focusing on creating a completely innovative drug, why can't they just work backwards from tranny drugs and try and just tweak it so it doesn't make your balls turn in to peas?

Sorry if I got too technical and scientific there.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

The guy has much better hair density. The guy went from Norwood five, to
possibly Norwood one or zero.

I don't know anybody who has tried stem cell therapy for regrowth.

I even talk about it with people who live in Japan. Stem cell therapy
doesn't seem to set the world of bald users on fire. At least not yet.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 582
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 608
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Xexos » 1 year ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
I got 170.

Image

I'm a vile oppressor! I'm sorry world! I'm sorry I exist and my very existence makes the oppressed suffer!
I got -495

Image

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 310
Norwood: NW4

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Murkey Thumb » 1 year ago

The guy in the pictures is Bridgeburn he admits to having breasts now! Now like most men I do like breasts but only on females. I think the regime whilst being effective it is also unachievable for most who wish to retain their masculinity. However I do think that small doses of 17b oestrogen applied topically may well be tolerable.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1143
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by rclark » 1 year ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
1 year ago
The guy in the pictures is Bridgeburn he admits to having breasts now! Now like most men I do like breasts but only on females. I think the regime whilst being effective it is also unachievable for most who wish to retain their masculinity. However I do think that small doses of 17b oestrogen applied topically may well be tolerable.
I agree. I took a small topical percentage for three months (.1% per gram), for my hair.

It's summer now, so growing man boobs would be obvious. I might actually go back to this
in winter, temporarily.

The only bad side effect were nipple erections.

Also, the company I got them from, they weren't really "approving" it. The doctor made me
read a government study on a male to female transsexual. The funny thing was she had such great hair regrowth.
She went from Norwood 5 to Norwood 3 in months. Of course she took a much higher dose and
Spiro (which I would never take) to get rid of her erections.

User avatar
Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 310
Norwood: NW4

Re: Wow great results from tranny drugs

Post by Murkey Thumb » 1 year ago

rclark wrote:
1 year ago
I agree. I took a small topical percentage for three months (.1% per gram), for my hair.

It's summer now, so growing man boobs would be obvious. I might actually go back to this
in winter, temporarily.

The only bad side effect were nipple erections.

Also, the company I got them from, they weren't really "approving" it. The doctor made me
read a government study on a male to female transsexual. The funny thing was she had such great hair regrowth.
She went from Norwood 5 to Norwood 3 in months. Of course she took a much higher dose and
Spiro (which I would never take) to get rid of her erections.
So you think that a 3 month dose is tolerable? I don't mind the nipple thing I used to get that on finasteride alone. What was your mood like? Did you see regrowth or just maintenance?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest