MorrF - Topical finasteride & minoxidil combo

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Bill-HTN
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 4 time hair transplant patient and managing publisher of the hair transplant network

MorrF - Topical finasteride & minoxidil combo

Post by Bill-HTN » 6 months ago

Have any of you heard of the hair loss treatment MorrF? It apparently contains a combination of both finasteride and minoxidil and used topically on the scale. There is some debate as to whether not topical finasteride is affective and even if it is, how efficient it is compared to oral finasteride. So we’ve done some research on this and created some content.

MorrF - A New Hair Loss Solution

Has anybody tried this product?

Best wishes,

Bill

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: MorrF - Topical finasteride & minoxidil combo

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

Bill-Hair Transplant Network wrote:
6 months ago
Have any of you heard of the hair loss treatment MorrF? It apparently contains a combination of both finasteride and minoxidil and used topically on the scale. There is some debate as to whether not topical finasteride is affective and even if it is, how efficient it is compared to oral finasteride. So we’ve done some research on this and created some content.

Best wishes,

Bill
My dick shrunk 2 inches.

You clearly just here to make cheap advertising for your Forum and Blog site.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

This quickly got out of hand with this guy. I wrote the other day that it's not that his presence here offends me it's just that it comes off as quite spammy rather than being a content contributor for this forum, instead it's becoming clear he has no intention of contributing, just wants to suck clicks and members away from here if anything.

P.S. his website looks atrocious. But also what is this design for the product about?

Looks like something from a Joke Shop.

~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Bill-HTN
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: 4 time hair transplant patient and managing publisher of the hair transplant network

It’s interesting that instead of responding to the topic or actually being happy that an educated individual and a four-time hair transplant patient is here to share information and start discussion, that you would be offended. What kind of forum is this that members arent interested in participating in topics but instead, want to badmouth a well respected individual who happens to manage another well respected hair restoration community.

The admin didn’t seem to have a problem with it and even took my suggestion to create a hair transplant section on this forum, which only makes sense. However, now I’m being knocked because I’m posting a link to an educational article?

Why mot actually provide your feedback on the actual information and experience with finasteride and minoxidil. Otherwise, as long as the admin doesn’t have a problem with me participating, then I suggest staying off any topic that you aren’t interested in. That’s what people do. Participate in the topics you are interested in, and stay off the others. Don’t spew venom my way just because you don’t want to participate in actual educational discussion.

Regards,

Bill
Last edited by Bill-HTN 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Bill-HTN
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Rudiger,

The website is atrocious? Funny, we’ve gotten a lot of compliments from a lot of people on the website which is completely mobile friendly and looks great on both mobile devices and computers. Yet, you are just negative because for whatever reason, you’ve decided you’d rather have a stick up your ass then participate in actual discussion.

Even the admin said that he thinks that the hair loss community should work together to share resources and information. So what is your problem?

It will be interesting now to see if the admin will stick to what he said originally about sharing resources or if he’s going to succumb to pressure from certain members who have a stick up their ass.

Regards,

Bill

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

I let and even encourage my members to say what they think. And I'm getting uncomfortable with the frequency and the format of those threads that are designed to bring traffic to your websites.

Now I don't want to be a giant hypocrite here, I used your website Hair Restoration Network to advertise this forum through private messages. And I saw yesterday that I was banned from it.

So yeah, you're still being allowed something you don't allow me to do even though I didn't post links to my website publicly. Well as a matter of fact I did in my thread and signature on Hair Restoration Network and you or one of the other moderators instanly removed them with the comment "no advertising".

We clearly have a reciprocity problem here. I'll leave you be for now but that big red number above your posts will determine your fate in the future.

I believe in democracy and if enough members repeatedly point to the poor and cheap quality of your interventions, I will have to politely ask you to stop posting here, and if you don't, well, you will get the same treatment that I had on the website for which you work. It seems only fair to me.

shadylane
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxdil, Zinc Thymulin, Keto Cream, Derminator

Post by shadylane » 6 months ago

:lol: nothing like subtle advertising

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 6 months ago

6 months ago
Rudiger,

The website is atrocious?
Yes, it is. It looks like shit.

Bill-HTN
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

So let me get this straight, the admin is not only fine with sharing in exchanging resources but encourages it. But members of this forum are going to be extremely rude because I provided a link to an article with real information I can help people suffering from hair loss? Not sure where most of you came from, but if I had to guess, most of you were kicked off hair loss talked and are just simply angry and bitter people. I’ve seen this happen before when we had to remove the members from our forum for being blatantly disrespectful and a poison in the well.

No the admin it’s clearly different because he understands the benefit of exchanging information from other hair loss related websites but for whatever reason, many of the members here are just plain rude and think I’m some kind a blatant spammer. I’ve been around in the hair loss community long before many of you probably even have hair loss issues.

Why not take advantage of my knowledge and expertise rather than crucify me for trying to help people.

Bill

Bill-HTN
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

So I see the admin has chimed in and yes, you are now being very hypocritical. I think it’s really funny that you were suspended from hair loss talk because you were likely spamming or promoting something and you became angry and started your own forum so others can come and share real information and exchange resources.

Instead, you are now getting on my case when you first supported what I said.

I’ve been very transparent about who I am, what I do and you greeted me with what sounded like the ideal mantra… A true flow and exchange of resources and information. But yet, you now seem to have a problem with it now that you own your own forum. Don’t you see the hypocrisy here?

Regarding your membership, I am the managing publisher and if one of our moderators suspended you, that was not my intention nor something I wanted. Your suspension can easily be reversed and if you tell me what your username is, I’ll be happy to re-enable your account and allow you the same courtesy.

But if I’m not wanted here because I am freely exchanging information and resources, something you claim to have started this forum to do, then I don’t want to be a part of this community anyway because it’s built on complete hypocrisy.

So admin, tell me what you would like to do. Are you going to stand by your initial mission and purpose for creating this site or are you going to become yet another hypocrite who doesn’t allow the free exchange of information?

Bill

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

If you even care, here's a blog post that explains why I was permanently banned from HairlossTalk:

https://justsomeguy5.blogspot.com/2018/ ... -case.html

My username on Hair Restoration Network is FredtheBelgian.

As I've said, I will let my members decide in the long-term through the rating system. If there is a proper way to collaborate, this is obviously not it for the reasons I mentioned:

I'm banned on the forum you work for (I know you're not the one who banned me) and you're allowed to advertise here, and my members are not happy with the content and the form of your contributions, that's just how it is.

There is no poisoning of the well, and I certainly won't cave to the pervasive politically correct idea that "negativity" and contradiction create a toxic environment and it's better if everyone is always nice to everyone.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

6 months ago

Best wishes,

Bill
Currently I'm in the market for something new. If this is sold near the United States, I might try it.