Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Great post.

By the way, though I know a lot of stats, fancy stats are irrelevant here, and your knowledge of American geography and demographics are better than mine.
Thank you, that’s kind of you to say.

What I had looked at when 2016 happened was the voter Talley for Wisconsin, Michigan, and I think minesotta. And it was really interesting to see the thin margin that Trump won these individual states. when you look at it that way, it wound up being like 70k votes decided the race. (I’m going by memory with the numbers) I had spoken about it at the time on HairLossTalk and it was humerous the reaction of Nay sayers who were not buying it, but it was data that’s available for anyone to look at.

if he didn’t widen his base in these states (which by the 2018 district elections I don’t believe he did) then I don’t see how he can win them again unless he ran against HRC. These aren’t the kind of people who are benefiting from his tax cuts and they NEED a health plan.

I’m still shocked that in all these years they haven’t come up with a proper health care plan. I don’t particularly think taking peoples health care away is a winning option for either side.
I’ve always been curious How the bipartisan approach that senators Murray and Alexander were working on would have been received/ I should try and google and see what it was. But all these years, some kind of compromise from republicans to improve Obamacare would have gone a long way with them in solidifying those marginal Trump voters.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1643
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4040
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Thank you, that’s kind of you to say.

What I had looked at when 2016 happened was the voter Talley for Wisconsin, Michigan, and I think minesotta. And it was really interesting to see the thin margin that Trump won these individual states. when you look at it that way, it wound up being like 70k votes decided the race. (I’m going by memory with the numbers) I had spoken about it at the time on HairLossTalk and it was humerous the reaction of Nay sayers who were not buying it, but it was data that’s available for anyone to look at.

if he didn’t widen his base in these states (which by the 2018 district elections I don’t believe he did) then I don’t see how he can win them again unless he ran against HRC. These aren’t the kind of people who are benefiting from his tax cuts and they NEED a health plan.

I’m still shocked that in all these years they haven’t come up with a proper health care plan. I don’t particularly think taking peoples health care away is a winning option for either side.
I’ve always been curious How the bipartisan approach that senators Murray and Alexander were working on would have been received/ I should try and google and see what it was. But all these years, some kind of compromise from republicans to improve Obamacare would have gone a long way with them in solidifying those marginal Trump voters.
In the months after the election, I did think that Trump would be very difficult to defeat of he actually delivered on his promise to his white working class base.

He is waging a trade war with China, but on other aspects he has failed. His anti immigration policies are mostly (inhumane) theatrics that have very little effect on the country at large. He originally wanted a large infrastructure plan, which would have been great news, but his economic adviser, Gary Cohn, convinced him that this was a bad idea, yet sonehow they found a lot of money to squander on tax cuts.

I remember Steve Bannon saying that the infrastructure plan would employ a lot of working class, abd the Republican party would then have a long term majority, with 40% of the Black vote and 50% of the Hispanic vote. It was actually a very credible plan in my opinion. But plans are only useful if you implement them.

I'm disappointed but no longer shocked by the lack of a health care plan. Conservatism in the USA has no or little intellectual bedrock. They've spent forty years arguing for young Earth creationism, climate change denial, the "free market", etc etc that a lot of them have no idea what's going on. On health care, which accounts for TWENTY PERCENT OF US GDP !!!!!, they really only had two policies: oppose Obama just because, and widen the gap between rich and poor.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 318
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 1 week ago

Trump is a fucking winner.

Dems look like a bunch of losers next to him. Totally baseless accusations.

Triumph after triumph.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

C4L wrote:
1 week ago
Trump is a fucking winner.

Dems look like a bunch of losers next to him. Totally baseless accusations.

Triumph after triumph.
What facts are you basing that on?

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1829
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4051
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
What facts are you basing that on?
Those super cool emojis that don't exist for the dems:

:trump: :trump2:

Trump just breathes political incorrectness, genuine rebellion and coolness.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
Those super cool emojis that don't exist for the dems:

:trump: :trump2:

Trump just breathes political incorrectness, genuine rebellion and coolness.
Cool? Seriously you think he’s cool?
He’s like the biggest cry baby pussy I’ve ever seen in the limelight. Like Gilbert Godfrey and carrot top level uncool.
He’s just a narcissistic delusional cry baby.
(How are them bone spurs doing?)

The emojis look like a before/after he’s got Hershey squirts.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1829
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4051
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Cool? Seriously you think he’s cool?
He’s like the biggest cry baby pussy I’ve ever seen in the limelight. Like Gilbert Godfrey and carrot top level uncool.
He’s just a narcissistic delusional cry baby.
(How are them bone spurs doing?)

The emojis look like a before/after he’s got Hershey squirts.
I agree, but many people don't get what it means to be cool. They think it means being perfect, wise, elegant or something. They think Obama. To me, it's the opposite of coolness, it's the idea uncool people have of coolness.

Like Noel Gallagher of Oasis would say, being cool is about being cool and ridiculous at the same time.

Diving and doing something no one else before you has ever done. Broadcasting your unique traits to the world, glaring flaws included without shame. That's Trump.

See this Bill Hicks clip to understand what I'm talking about:



Trump plays from his fucking heart.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 6 days ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I agree, but many people don't get what it means to be cool. They think it means being perfect, wise, elegant or something. They think Obama. To me, it's the opposite of coolness, it's the idea uncool people have of coolness.

Like Noel Gallagher of Oasis would say, being cool is about being cool and ridiculous at the same time.

Diving and doing something no one else before you has ever done. Broadcasting your unique traits to the world, glaring flaws included without shame. That's Trump.

See this Bill Hicks clip to understand what I'm talking about:



Trump plays from his fucking heart.

He plays from his narcissistic personality disorder.

One day, maybe five years from now, I predict you will look back and see him so clearly.

As you did with Wolf Pack.

I know who Bill Hicks is, and there is no comparison.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

I really don't think people should go after Trump's affairs, especially because Trump used his own money to
cover them up. It's his business. It goes too far. I honestly don't think Cohen should be in prison for giving
hush money, who cares?

That said, Trump is a hypocrite. He claims Democrats are attacking him personally, but he is indifferent to investigating
Biden's son Hunter. He wants it both ways. He also worked with a political lawyer on this one, so he should have
known better. There really is no excuse because he knew he was breaking the law from the start.

That is why people didn't hear about the July 25th call in the month of August. It was because Trump didn't
get caught (or told on), until later when he knew he was caught.

I do feel he should be impeached withholding 400 million dollars to Ukraine for the investigation. For asking
China to investigate Biden's son.

Rudy is a lawyer and a politician. He should be prosecuted for his role in this, because he also knows it
went too far. And for him to make a website for this very topic should give him some prison time. In a way,
he is even guiltier than Trump on this. He should be fired, and prosecuted.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 6 days ago

rclark wrote:
6 days ago
I really don't think people should go after Trump's affairs, especially because Trump used his own money to
cover them up. It's his business. It goes too far. I honestly don't think Cohen should be in prison for giving
hush money, who cares?

That said, Trump is a hypocrite. He claims Democrats are attacking him personally, but he is indifferent to investigating
Biden's son Hunter. He wants it both ways. He also worked with a political lawyer on this one, so he should have
known better. There really is no excuse because he knew he was breaking the law from the start.

That is why people didn't hear about the July 25th call in the month of August. It was because Trump didn't
get caught (or told on), until later when he knew he was caught.

I do feel he should be impeached withholding 400 million dollars to Ukraine for the investigation. For asking
China to investigate Biden's son.

Rudy is a lawyer and a politician. He should be prosecuted for his role in this, because he also knows it
went too far. And for him to make a website for this very topic should give him some prison time. In a way,
he is even guiltier than Trump on this. He should be fired, and prosecuted.

I don’t care if presidents have affairs and I don’t think most care about that for several years now...but he did a dirty cover up and it corrodinates with a publisher right before the election.
THAT’S what people care about.
Cohen should be in jail, he did a lot of things wrong not just for president.

Trunp is using foreign policy for personal gain. To go after his political opponents specifically in n election year. Not just Biden he asked China about Elizabeth Warren as well.
It’s literally in the constitution not to enlist aid from foreign Govt in elections.

Republicans stance is ‘well he shouldn’t have done it’ or ‘he’s just joking’...the gaslighting is not flying anymore. Almost 60% of people want him impeached which is up 21% since July.
The country is exhausted by him. (Other than his base which is small to begin with)
Today it also sounds like some Christians are turning on him over Syria. (Pat Robinson for one who is a big influencer in this country with far-right Christians in that age bracket that vote)

I don’t know the exact law Rudy would have broken. But I have never heard of a presidents peraonal lawywr getting involved with state department or justice department business. Seems super shady. Ans he seems really nutty in his interviews I’ve watched. Nutty and antogoniaric.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1643
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4040
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 days ago
I don’t care if presidents have affairs and I don’t think most care about that for several years now...but he did a dirty cover up and it corrodinates with a publisher right before the election.
THAT’S what people care about.
Cohen should be in jail, he did a lot of things wrong not just for president.

Trunp is using foreign policy for personal gain. To go after his political opponents specifically in n election year. Not just Biden he asked China about Elizabeth Warren as well.
It’s literally in the constitution not to enlist aid from foreign Govt in elections.

Republicans stance is ‘well he shouldn’t have done it’ or ‘he’s just joking’...the gaslighting is not flying anymore. Almost 60% of people want him impeached which is up 21% since July.
The country is exhausted by him. (Other than his base which is small to begin with)
Today it also sounds like some Christians are turning on him over Syria. (Pat Robinson for one who is a big influencer in this country with far-right Christians in that age bracket that vote)

I don’t know the exact law Rudy would have broken. But I have never heard of a presidents peraonal lawywr getting involved with state department or justice department business. Seems super shady. Ans he seems really nutty in his interviews I’ve watched. Nutty and antogoniaric.
What did you and your circle think of Giuliani back in the 1990s?

He seems like a fucking crackpot right now, which is a bit disconcerting to me as I'm pretty sure that I held him in high regard back in the 1990s. I don't know if I was ignorant, brainwashed, if Giuliani has simply deteriorated, or some combination of the above.

He, and his tough-on-crime policies, were widely credited for cleaning up New York and reducing crime. However, in hindsight, most major cities saw a reduction in crime in the 1990s, there was a demographic trough of males age 18-25, and it's also the case that the 1990s boom disproportionately benefited the coasts.

Do you wish that you had stockpiled on Manhattan real estate back when it was much cheaper?

Added in 16 minutes 3 seconds:
Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I agree, but many people don't get what it means to be cool. They think it means being perfect, wise, elegant or something. They think Obama. To me, it's the opposite of coolness, it's the idea uncool people have of coolness.

Like Noel Gallagher of Oasis would say, being cool is about being cool and ridiculous at the same time.

Diving and doing something no one else before you has ever done. Broadcasting your unique traits to the world, glaring flaws included without shame. That's Trump.

See this Bill Hicks clip to understand what I'm talking about:



Trump plays from his fucking heart.
Obama, in my opinion, had the opposite problem that Trump has. I think that they're both narcissists who want to be loved by everybody, but in Obama's case that meant not rocking the boat. He sought to appease all ruling class elements all of the time, to build coalitions where there were none. He thus missed an opportunity for reform, particularly in his first two years when he had Democratic majorities in the house and senate.

Trump, meanwhile, is like a fucking one-man tank. He wants to reform foreign policy, immigration, taxation, regulation, trade policy, etc etc etc. He's a much more aggressive policy maker than Obama ... but the United States is a large country with a strong oligarchy. It's not like Germany in 1933. It's not feasible to have a one-man revolution.

I hate Trump as an individual, and I hate many of his policies, but I see some good in him. For example, he recognizes that a trade war with China is necessary. I don't know how that opinion is so obscure, but somehow, it is.

Regardless, the situation reminds me of a comment I once heard from a far-left intellectual, in this case a Marxist who was kind of criticizing Marx lol. He said that "all revolutions are ruling class revolutions." In practice, you can't have one man topple all of the elites as Trump seems to be trying to do, or have the poor rise up and topple the rich as some people talk about. If you want to have significant change, you need to have a substantial fraction of the elites on your side, to turn against the other elites, and then you settle for partial or fractional change.

What Obama did, in my opinion, is that he worked with all of the elites together, he told the elites that “My administration, is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.” in his own words, but that's unsustainable because the USA needs substantial change. What Trump is doing is trying to be a one-man revolution, he has very few allies, and that also can't work. He ends up appealing to Russia, Ukraine, China, etc. What he needs are allies domestically. Or, he needs allies within the US alliance umbrella, if he had support from the United Kingdom, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, we probably wouldn't hear as much concern about "foreign" interference.

There are a lot of inefficiencies in the USA: The military industrial complex, finance, education, health care, transportation, are all mismanaged. They'll have to reform some of them, particularly as China is emerging as a competing world power. They'll either cannibalize some elites, or they'll lose world superpower status. But it will take a President who builds alliances.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

Trump inherited the same conditions that President George W Bush did. Al Gore won the popular
vote, and in fact Gore was much more popular than Hillary.

The difference is September 11th, 2001. After that Bush became the most popular President
until the war in Iraq. However, only 34% said he should be impeached (for the Iraq war). The difference is Bush
didn't hold temper tantrums on Twitter, and he was better at working with Democrats over some
issues than Trump was.

Trump is definitely a "my way or the highway" type of person. He doesn't compromise on anything,
he continues to bad mouth Biden, and never apologizes for any wrong doing. Trump has had the
most people fired/and in prison, more than any President before him.

Right now Trump is even having senators who are supposed to be questioned removed from
questioning. It is a circus with Trump every day. There is always drama with him. When it's not
from the White House, it is on Twitter. He is by far, the most idiotic President people ever had.

What makes this different is that Republicans are split in their opinions on his impeachment
and removal from Office.

It should be noted that in a lot of pictures of Trump and his staff, McConnel's wife was appointed
the Secretary of Transportation. The issue in my eyes is McConnell is just as corrupt as Trump, unfortunately.
McConnell continues to cover up the President, no matter what Trump does.

It amazes me that Trump had two lawyers involved with Ukraine. One was Gulliani, and the second one
is Barr (who does work for the President).

Trump also had people that weren't on the payroll (paid "under the table"), so he wouldn't get caught
in Ukraine.

Now Trump is obstructing justice, and nobody is doing anything about it, for the most part.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sondland-key ... 27932.html

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 6 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
What did you and your circle think of Giuliani back in the 1990s?

He seems like a fucking crackpot right now, which is a bit disconcerting to me as I'm pretty sure that I held him in high regard back in the 1990s. I don't know if I was ignorant, brainwashed, if Giuliani has simply deteriorated, or some combination of the above.

He, and his tough-on-crime policies, were widely credited for cleaning up New York and reducing crime. However, in hindsight, most major cities saw a reduction in crime in the 1990s, there was a demographic trough of males age 18-25, and it's also the case that the 1990s boom disproportionately benefited the coasts.

Do you wish that you had stockpiled on Manhattan real estate back when it was much cheaper?

Added in 16 minutes 3 seconds:


Obama, in my opinion, had the opposite problem that Trump has. I think that they're both narcissists who want to be loved by everybody, but in Obama's case that meant not rocking the boat. He sought to appease all ruling class elements all of the time, to build coalitions where there were none. He thus missed an opportunity for reform, particularly in his first two years when he had Democratic majorities in the house and senate.

Trump, meanwhile, is like a fucking one-man tank. He wants to reform foreign policy, immigration, taxation, regulation, trade policy, etc etc etc. He's a much more aggressive policy maker than Obama ... but the United States is a large country with a strong oligarchy. It's not like Germany in 1933. It's not feasible to have a one-man revolution.

I hate Trump as an individual, and I hate many of his policies, but I see some good in him. For example, he recognizes that a trade war with China is necessary. I don't know how that opinion is so obscure, but somehow, it is.

Regardless, the situation reminds me of a comment I once heard from a far-left intellectual, in this case a Marxist who was kind of criticizing Marx lol. He said that "all revolutions are ruling class revolutions." In practice, you can't have one man topple all of the elites as Trump seems to be trying to do, or have the poor rise up and topple the rich as some people talk about. If you want to have significant change, you need to have a substantial fraction of the elites on your side, to turn against the other elites, and then you settle for partial or fractional change.

What Obama did, in my opinion, is that he worked with all of the elites together, he told the elites that “My administration, is the only thing between you and the pitchforks.” in his own words, but that's unsustainable because the USA needs substantial change. What Trump is doing is trying to be a one-man revolution, he has very few allies, and that also can't work. He ends up appealing to Russia, Ukraine, China, etc. What he needs are allies domestically. Or, he needs allies within the US alliance umbrella, if he had support from the United Kingdom, Israel, and Saudi Arabia, we probably wouldn't hear as much concern about "foreign" interference.

There are a lot of inefficiencies in the USA: The military industrial complex, finance, education, health care, transportation, are all mismanaged. They'll have to reform some of them, particularly as China is emerging as a competing world power. They'll either cannibalize some elites, or they'll lose world superpower status. But it will take a President who builds alliances.

I didn’t like him I found him to be authoritarian in spirit and demeanor.

He stood by NYPD when they were doing horrific things. Things that would make most rational people cringe.

Added in 5 hours 57 minutes 21 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 days ago
What did you and your circle think of Giuliani back in the 1990s?

He seems like a fucking crackpot right now, which is a bit disconcerting to me as I'm pretty sure that I held him in high regard back in the 1990s. I don't know if I was ignorant, brainwashed, if Giuliani has simply deteriorated, or some combination of the above.

He, and his tough-on-crime policies, were widely credited for cleaning up New York and reducing crime. However, in hindsight, most major cities saw a reduction in crime in the 1990s, there was a demographic trough of males age 18-25, and it's also the case that the 1990s boom disproportionately benefited the coasts.

Do you wish that you had stockpiled on Manhattan real estate back when it was much cheaper?

Added in 16 minutes 3 seconds:


Obama, in my opinion, had the opposite problem that Trump has. I think that they're both narcissists who want to be loved by everybody, but in Obama's case that meant not rocking the boat. He sought to appease all ruling class elements all of the time, to build coalitions where there were none. He thus missed an opportunity for reform, particularly in his first two years when he had Democratic majorities in the house and senate.
I just wanted to comment that I don't think Trump is just a narcissist, almost everyone has some degree of narcissism in them, but there is also some degree of empathy to balance it out. And some have more of one then the other. I've seen Obama, Bush, Clinton all display empathy, some in moment where you can tell it isn't planned.
I think Trump has narcissistic personality disorder. There's a huge difference.
I dont believe we ever had a leader in this country with Narcissistic personality disorder, maybe Nixon (the interviews he gives with Frost are making me think this) but not even as bad as Trump. Perhaps a leader going way further back, but I don't know.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1829
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4051
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Admin » 6 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 days ago
I dont believe we ever had a leader in this country with Narcissistic personality disorder
As much as it pains me to link Snopes:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dr-sam-vaknin/

At least Trump's achievements on now many levels cannot be denied. And his trolling abilities are no small feat either.

Obama, as Sam Vaknin pointed out, was a nobody, who still crave unearned attention by appearing with Greta Thunberg for no reason.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

C4L wrote:
1 week ago
Trump is a fucking winner.

Dems look like a bunch of losers next to him. Totally baseless accusations.

Triumph after triumph.
Holy fuck lol. Being away from here for a while and coming back really shows how hopeless, how far beyond salvation a lot of you guys are.

Since being elected, Trump has

• Not built a wall
• Continued to finance Israel, suck Jews off and boast about being "King of Israel"
• Bragged about creating more jobs for blacks and beaners
• "Monitored the situation" on corporations crushing free speech across the greatest communication technology in existence, and given further tax breaks and shit to them instead.
• Came dangerously close to war with Iran
• Has not pulled troops out of the middle east
• Has advocated for regime change in Venezuela
• Has been working to undermine Viktor Orban's government

Trump was voted to do exactly the opposite of these things, but FUCK YEAH WINNING! JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THAT WINNING!

You normie-con cucks are worse than the shitlibs, because at least shitlibs are willingly to be honest about how the American right is getting absolutely rekt because of delusions the MAGAtards have about their "success". In reality, you guys are just giving the globalists everything they want, but a little bit slower.

Not that you'd ever believe any of this of course. Because reality doesn't matter when it doesn't suit the narrative. Or as good goy of the year @Admin put it, backing up your argument with links i.e., sources that prove what you're saying to be true is a waste of time because it doesn't "add weight" to your argument because it goes against what you want to believe.

It doesn't matter how how many Jews are involved in all this shit, or how often they tell you they hate white people.



It doesn't matter because I want to believe da juice dindu nuffin!

"So fucking what" if these people are over-represented? That doesn't matter! Just ask @JLBB

But you know what group DOES matter, because reasons?

White women. Yes, those awful fucking white women who ruin EVERYTHING despite being the most-racially loyal demographic

https://qz.com/149342/the-uncomfortable ... ne-dating/

Image

and most of them still vote right

Image

You know what you need to do? Get yourself one of those slant-eyed whores! Yes! That's what you need! They're "trad", even though these sluts are the biggest fucking race traitors in the world, and willing to throw their men under the bus just to get at that white dick

Image

These rice-cooker men are worse than coal-burner women not only because they exist in higher number, but because coal burners don't BRING the coal into the country. Guys like JLBB willy happily spend every penny to bring their Filipino whores across the ocean and into the country to start popping out baby Tim Pools.

https://cis.org/Report/How-Many-MailOrder-Brides

But no no, it's white women who are evil. They're the totally worse than all these proud miscegenators with asian waifus because they might've held up a fucking sign before.

Image

Meanwhile, your "trad" azn whore is voting for open borders!

Also, "nobody is making anyone do anything" but also "That guy is just a white nationalist because of 4chan" a site he's never even visited.

This is what pisses you guys, and especially the Jew, off so bad about white nationalism — it is spontaneous order, and spontaneous order is indicative of the natural order, and nature is beyond your control. It exists and is rising as an organic response to globalism. Just like it did in the 40s.

Conversely, all of the things you people argue for — democracy, socialism, anti-racism, globalism, lgbt, feminism, and all other manner of leftist/progressiveness — have progenitors who can be easily identified, and required deliberate planning, centralized organizations and organized movements infiltrating the schools 50 years ago because that's the only way they could gain ground in our once-sane societies.

But again, NONE OF THIS SHIT MATTERS. SO FUCKING WHAT? The fact that all the shit I've mentioned here is more-than-adequately supported by history, statistics and simple observations of reality doesn't "add weight" to any of it because it's not what you want to believe.

That's all you need to know to "make sense of" the current political climate.

One side, which is the globalist and civnat side, insists the world really is how they think it ought to be.

The other, which is the nationalist side, accepts the natural order of things and wishes to restore that order.

Let the asshurt and kvetching commence.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests