Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
The leftist elites going full 1984 before the 2020 election:

Look at the guys hair density.

Don't you just want to kick his ass?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

The vast majority of articles in the mainstream media in 2019:

- Somebody said something outrageous, and yes it's news, aren't you outraged?!

- Readers: :pepe-rage:

- Media:

- Western society:

- Media: "But bruh, it's our empathy, compassion and superior morals that drive us to make the world a better place!"

- Right-wingers, centrists and moderate left-wingers: :worried:

- The far right: :pepe-happy:

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

I’m watching FOX news and watching the president himself on camera asking for China to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival...so yeah, I think you don’t even need to read the documents to see he’s committing an impeachable offenses, he’s doing it himself on camera live.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
I’m watching FOX news and watching the president himself on camera asking for China to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival...so yeah, I think you don’t even need to read the documents to see he’s committing an impeachable offenses, he’s doing it himself on camera live.
And several of the staff at the network clearly agree, like the judge and a few of the anchors.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Fox is toxic.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tim Pool wrote:I'm Sick Of The Media And Political INSANITY And Double Standards, ENOUGH. Everyday the same story Trump trump scandal scandal impeachment impeachment impeachment.

It's like we live our lives stuck in an endless loop of the same insane stories being repeated over and over again.

Ukraine is Russia 2.0, all the same tropes, all the same lies, the same story. The media and politicians are so desperate for something to say or sell that they just repeat the same thing everyday.

A new poll shows impeachment is bad, yup we got it.
A new story implicates Trump, oh wait 24 hours later corrected.

I've had enough. We cannot go on like this day after day with the same story said in a different way.

It seems that the media narrative only knows one thing "Orange Man Bad" so even when Politico publishes news about joe Biden the media has no choice but to claim Trump is lying when he repeats the same story.

But enough, I'm over it. It's time to call out the absurdity and desperation from these people.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah except in this case The Donald is getting on camera and saying It himself live.

And
It’s hard to take the outrage over the Russia probe when he’s on camera and on phone calls DOING exactly what he was accused of doing with Russia but now with ukrain and China.

He’s showing he’s more than capable of colluding with foreign governments for his own gain.

You can admit you don’t care that he’s doing it, but let’s not pretend we don’t actually hear or read his words.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Yeah except in this case The Donald is getting on camera and saying It himself live.

And
It’s hard to take the outrage over the Russia probe when he’s on camera and on phone calls DOING exactly what he was accused of doing with Russia but now with ukrain and China.

He’s showing he’s more than capable of colluding with foreign governments for his own gain.

You can admit you don’t care that he’s doing it, but let’s not pretend we don’t actually hear or read his words.
I know. He's doing it because he knows he'll get away with, and he will get away with it. He knows how the game is played and he's quite the master trickster.

He will never be impeached. The left can run those nothing burgers on repeat and say he's not fit to be president until they're blue in the face.

He's just better at this game than they are. It's a battle of the narcissists, it's the nature of politics. He lies, he's made mistakes, like all politicians, but somehow this case is different?

It isn't, but the democrats want to destroy him, and they will play every single dirty trick they can get use, no matter how dirty they get in the process. After that, they can't complain about Trump beating them at their own game.

And that's what he's doing again with that "China should investige Joe Biden" remark. The dems think they got him, for the thousandth time, nearly everything he does is calculated. And that's why it works. And that's how he already has 2020 more than secured.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I know.
At least you admit it.

The rest reminds me of sportsman hype-talk as if it’s a football game. 🙄

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
At least you admit it.

The rest reminds me of sportsman hype-talk as if it’s a football game. 🙄
That's what us humans do, we play games, and the goal is to win while remaining fair.

The problem here is that if Donald Trump chose to play fairly, he would have gotten obliterated a long time ago, even before he announced that he would run. Someone like Trump was needed to withstand and counteract the Democrats, the media and the rest of the establishment. Like Jocko Willink would say, you gotta play the game!

And that's how he plays it:

Well fuck it, I was simply trying to find an uncut video of Trump being Trump from an independent right-wing source but it has become impossible since YouTuBe only returns results from the mainstream media:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p+destroys

Well, there you have it, it's already rigged.

But thank God, such practices will have the exact opposite effect, as usual, the left refuses to learn its lesson. Just, please, no call for violence or civil war when it happens again. Play fair.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
That's what us humans do, we play games, and the goal is to win while remaining fair.

The problem here is that if Donald Trump chose to play fairly, he would have gotten obliterated a long time ago, even before he announced that he would run. Someone like Trump was needed to withstand and counteract the Democrats, the media and the rest of the establishment. Like Jocko Willink would say, you gotta play the game!

And that's how he plays it:

Well fuck it, I was simply trying to find an uncut video of Trump being Trump from an independent right-wing source but it has become impossible since YouTuBe only returns results from the mainstream media:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p+destroys

Well, there you have it, it's already rigged.

But thank God, such practices will have the exact opposite effect, as usual, the left refuses to learn its lesson. Just, please, no call for violence or civil war when it happens again. Play fair.
It’s not that complicated.

Look at the levels of impeachment .

Look at his words and actions.

If you believe in the United States and what It actually stands for in our constitution and our foundation, I don’t see how you can believe in Trump when his action and words are in opposition to jt.

If you think it needs to adjust to fit Trump that’s a different conversation.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
It’s not that complicated.

Look at the levels of impeachment .

Look at his words and actions.

If you believe in the United States and what It actually stands for in our constitution and our foundation, I don’t see how you can believe in Trump when his action and words are in opposition to jt.

If you think it needs to adjust to fit Trump that’s a different conversation.
I go one level higher when I analyze things. In the grand scheme of things, Trump was a savior against political correctness gone haywire in the West. And it didn't take that long for us to get quite far in the lunacy. It was Twitter, social media in general, changing everything we could say and not say in the space of like 5 years. That's how long it took to get to Gamergate.

You want to get rid of the Trumps of this world? Go after the authoritarians on your side. Join Gamergate, demand great stories devoid of political propaganda in your movies, never be afraid to say what you think with your real name anywhere. It's not being done, because the narcissists who have hijacked the left still think that they can milk this forever.

They can't. It's sterile. It's dead. It makes people vote for right-wing candidates, or worse, for the far right. It creates civil conflict, division, the personal has become political. People are sick of it and they place this struggle for the survival of our freedom, our freedom of speech, equality, etc. above any inappropriate or even illegal move Donald Trump might make. That's what the impartial polls show.

That's what I mean by one level higher. It's about something much bigger than the fate of the United States. It's the battle between good and evil being played out in front of our eyes. I always try to see the bigger patterns, which are: "Will this lead us closer to heaven or closer to hell as as individuals as a society?". If you take what the left and the radical left are trying to and play it to its final conclusion your head, the result is hell, an Orwellian nightmare, no way around it no matter how they try to justify it.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I go one level higher when I analyze things. In the grand scheme of things, Trump was a savior against political correctness gone haywire in the West. And it didn't take that long for us to get quite far in the lunacy. It was Twitter, social media in general, changing everything we could say and not say in the space of like 5 years? That's how long it took to get to Gamergate.

You want to get rid of the Trumps of this world? Go after the authoritarians on your side. Join Gamergate, demand great stories devoid of political propaganda in your movies, never be afraid to say what you think with your real name anywhere. It's not being done, because the narcissists who have hijacked the left still think that they can milk this forever.

They can't. It's sterile. It's dead. It makes people vote for right-wing candidates, or worse, for the far right. It creates civil conflict, division, the personal has become political. People are sick of it and they place this struggle for the survival of our freedom, our freedom of speech, equality, etc. above any inappropriate or even illegal move Donald Trump might make. That's what the impartial polls show.

That's what I mean by one level higher. It's about something much bigger than the fate of the United States. It's the battle between good and evil being played out in front of our eyes. I always try to see the bigger patterns, which are: "Will this lead us closer to heaven or closer to hell as as individuals as a society?". If you take what the left and the radical left are trying to and play it to its final conclusion your head, the result is hell, an Orwellian nightmare, no way around it no matter how they try to justify it.
Again, it’s not that complicated.

We have a constitution and we have a foundation in this country.

He’s violating them.

If you think he has some higher power ( :shock: ) isn’t really relevant to his impeachment in this country.

We aren’t paranoid in going after him and we haven’t abused our power in doing so. He has. If you believe he’s entitled to or anointed by God or something, still not really relevant to the United States of America and our rule of law.

The very foundation of this country is set up to avoid the very thing you describe him as. Someone who sees himself as anointed by God. That’s a king, not a president.

The United States would cease to exist if we brought into the idea of a King. The constitution would be as good as kindling.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Again, it’s not that complicated.

We have a constitution and we have a foundation in this country.

He’s violating them.

If you think he has some higher power ( :shock: ) isn’t really relevant to his impeachment in this country.

We aren’t paranoid in going after him and we haven’t abused our power in doing so. He has. If you believe he’s entitled to or anointed by God or something, still not really relevant to the United States of America and our rule of law.

The very foundation of this country is set up to avoid the very thing you describe him as. Someone who sees himself as anointed by God. That’s a king, not a president.

The United States would cease to exist if we brought into the idea of a King. The constitution would be as good as kindling.
Sometimes rules need to be broken, and the law disregarded.

He was anointed by reality, things have played out this way quite naturally because the good people of this world made sure the balance got tilted in his favor.

Again, I don't believe it will ever happen, but let's say he gets impeached. What do you think happens after? Trump went over this with his usual provocative style.

No the other side won't just roll over like a puppy and be like "well that's just how it is", especially in the manner the game has been played (yes, that again :p) so far.

You can say it's wrong and they should refrain from revolting, but again, that's how it would play out naturally, and you don't need to put God into that equation to realize it.

They should have gone at it your way, they should have waited a little and try to beat him in the upcoming election. But they already know that one's lost so, they'll try to cheat. If they win by cheating, the opposition will just flip the game board.