Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

In fairness, I think we all have a problem.
Don't kneel because you feel

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Here you are posting conspiracy theories about Barbara Spectre (a very minor figure outside of 4chan) on a hair loss site during a holiday.

There's no conspiracy "theory" buddy. She openly says it.

This Jewish woman moved to Sweden specifically to found an institute to push multiculturalism on Europe and says — her words not mine — that "Jews will be resented for our leading role in that transformation".

Rabbis praise the migrant flood.

and we see that they fund and are proactive in that migrant flood

https://www.rt.com/news/443812-migrants ... o-exposed/

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-immi ... SKBN1531H2

There is no fucking "conspiracy theory"; there is a plainly-stated, publicly-supported demographic replacement agenda that is lead and financed by Jews and zionist shills.

The only way you and Fred can't see this is if

1. You're being completely dishonest
2. You don't know what a "conspiracy theory" is.

Option 2 has about a 1% likelyhood and option 1 has a 99% likelyhood.

Just cut the shit already.

But you won't. Instead you'll return with more insults and self-righteous bullshit instead of offering anything that actually discredits any of this. It's almost like you're unable to do so because it's the truth, and so insults and shit are all you have left.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
The only way you and Fred can't see this is if

1. You're being completely dishonest
2. You don't know what a "conspiracy theory" is.

Option 2 has about a 1% likelyhood and option 1 has a 99% likelyhood.
1. We're both being honest
2. Rich and powerful people pouring money to support their ideology is not a conspiracy theory

It's not that those things you cite are not individually happening, it's all out there in the open, but the overarching patterns that the right-wing identitarians think they see are imagined.

Which ironically creates movements like Génération Identitaire who devote huge amount of energy, money and resources to illegally drive away the migrants.

In the end, it's an ideological battle between two extreme groups of people and they both need to be put back in their place, through the mobilization of the moderate citizens, which will happen organically but extremists keep trying to ignite the flames of civil conflict, to get us to pick an extreme side.

And it will catch fire, violence will be inevitable, I'm aware of this, but unlike you, I'm not romanticizing the escalation and acceleration towards chaos, thinking it will be an opportunity for the people who share your skin color to seize power and tyranically dominate others.

In the meantime, Jews, Zionists, Soros, etc. whatever your conspiracy theory du jour is, they don't affect your direct every day life. As I've said, it does not matter, and it also does not matter what I or Afro think about what you believe to be true. It does not mean we won't push back, but in the end, why do you care so much about getting us to believe what you believe?

As others have pointed out, you're not getting much support for your theories on here, if any. I wish you could just leave it at that instead of beating a dead horse hoping it will sway anyone on this forum.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
And it will catch fire, violence will be inevitable, I'm aware of this, but unlike you, I'm not romanticizing the escalation and acceleration towards chaos, thinking it will be an opportunity for the people who share your skin color to seize power and tyranically dominate others.
This idea seems very much like the Manson Doctrine. Charles Manson.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's not that those things you cite are not individually happening, it's all out there in the open, but the overarching patterns that the right-wing identitarians think they see are imagined.
No, they aren't man. What you've stated here makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Black males commit more than 50% of violent crime in the USA, and muslim-arabs committing ostensibly 100% of terrorist attacks in Europe. You have agreed to these facts. So yeah sure these things are happening individually and all of those individuals have this one commonality, but any pattern you're seeing is just imagined! Right?

Do you know what a pattern IS, Fred?

The pattern absolutely is that the people financing, leading, and cheering on white replacement are disproportionately Jewish in ethnicity — Just as ol' Barb told us they would be. There is no conspiracy "theory" Fred, there is simply an agenda that has been identified.
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
As others have pointed out, you're not getting much support for your theories on here, if any. I wish you could just leave it at that instead of beating a dead horse hoping it will sway anyone on this forum.
Sure. Most people aren't saying anything, Fred. I'm not trying to sway you or the Jewish guy; I know you'll never agree. It's about laying the cards on the table, and most of the observes should be able to tell your cards are basically non-existent if they have an IQ greater than a shoe size.

and more and more people agree with me out here in the meat world.

The AFD scored a close second place in this week's German regional elections in Saxony and Brandenburg. In fact, it scored 1st-place among voters age 18 - 34. If fat old boomer fucks like Nameless hadn't voted, the AfD would've won flat out.

https://www.thelocal.de/20190902/german ... e-61579345

What was the leftwing response to this? Well, a leader of the German Green Party's South Saxony Youth Wing says they should flood Saxony with migrants from Jordan, Libya and Lebanon to dilute the voting power of the AfD!

That's very strange. I was always told that them using brown people to replace us and secure voters was a "Neo-Nazi, fascist, racist, right-wing-extremist conspiracy theory?"

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
If fat old boomer fucks like Nameless hadn't voted, the AfD would've won flat out.
This is rude! Nameless isn't fat.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
This idea seems very much like the Manson Doctrine. Charles Manson.
Tarantino sucks ass.

Added in 6 minutes 45 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, they aren't man. What you've stated here makes literally no sense whatsoever.

Black males commit more than 50% of violent crime in the USA, and muslim-arabs committing ostensibly 100% of terrorist attacks in Europe. You have agreed to these facts. So yeah sure these things are happening individually and all of those individuals have this one commonality, but any pattern you're seeing is just imagined! Right?

Do you know what a pattern IS, Fred?

The pattern absolutely is that the people financing, leading, and cheering on white replacement are disproportionately Jewish in ethnicity — Just as ol' Barb told us they would be. There is no conspiracy "theory" Fred, there is simply an agenda that has been identified.

Sure. Most people aren't saying anything, Fred. I'm not trying to sway you or the Jewish guy; I know you'll never agree. It's about laying the cards on the table, and most of the observes should be able to tell your cards are basically non-existent if they have an IQ greater than a shoe size.

and more and more people agree with me out here in the meat world.

The AFD scored a close second place in this week's German regional elections in Saxony and Brandenburg. In fact, it scored 1st-place among voters age 18 - 34. If fat old boomer fucks like Nameless hadn't voted, the AfD would've won flat out.

https://www.thelocal.de/20190902/german ... e-61579345

What was the leftwing response to this? Well, a leader of the German Green Party's South Saxony Youth Wing says they should flood Saxony with migrants from Jordan, Libya and Lebanon to dilute the voting power of the AfD!

That's very strange. I was always told that them using brown people to replace us and secure voters was a "Neo-Nazi, fascist, racist, right-wing-extremist conspiracy theory?"
"The pattern absolutely is that the people financing, leading, and cheering on white replacement are disproportionately Jewish in ethnicity — Just as ol' Barb told us they would be."

So fucking what, the vast majority of people doing this are WHITE people. White women especially. That's what you seem to be too thick to understand. Your anti-immigrant and nationalist ideals hold validity to an extent, and a large extent. The Jew hate is arbitrary and a symptom of lack of pussy, causing a community of these angry white virgins to band together in hatred against something for the sake of hate. That and people who are larping and simply enjoy saying offensive shit and stirring the pot.

Funny you so rarely see black guys in the anti-Jew brigade because statistically they have significantly less incel and pussy issues.

You've never had a good fuck in your life dude, its fucking pathetic.

I mean I love Evalion as much as the next 4channer, but the Jew shit is a meme dude, you sound mentally ill.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Tarantino sucks ass.
I'm impressed that you figured out my hints. Bravo!!!

I gotta tell ya, no movie, at least for the last 20 years has had the impact on me that Once Upon a Time... did.

It was totally unexpected too as I'm no Tarantino fanboy and went into this movie with no expectations, only trepidation about how Tarantino would handle the Tate murders.

This film really is his masterpiece. True art.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

People who unfamiliar with European and specifically German politics might get the wrong idea from @That Guy's post about the recent German election results. I would appreciate it if our resident expert on continental Europe, @Admin, could elaborate. My impression is that characterizing the AfD (Alternative for Deutchland, where Deutchland is the German word for Germany) as a neo-nazi party is a ridiculous mis-characterization.

For example, they are opposed to mass immigration to Germany. A robot might describe that as a neo-nazi position, but that has legitimacy given recent events, and it's also obviously not similar to expelling people who have been here for thousands of years, implementing miscegenation laws, and building gas chambers.

The party also seems to support the privatization of many social programs. In contrast, a fascist party would support a unification of state, corporate, and labour power (by definition), and thus an expansion of social programs.

I am not sure how a stronger military would benefit Germany. They don't project power internationally, and they don't have enemies to fight. On the other hand, conscription can help build national identity, and a military-industrial complex can help spur technological innovation.
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Tarantino sucks ass.
Recent Tarantino, or all Tarantino?

I have not seen his recent movies. Given that I aspire to be a competent film buff, I am really terrible, I should be watching a lot more movies, listening to more director's commentaries, and reading more reviews.

I did however enjoy Kill Bill a lot, which many people consider to be his worst film. I liked Pulp Fiction, but I merely enjoyed it, it didn't feel like one of the great masterpieces of our era as it seems to feel to many other people.

Did you watch Once Upon a Time? I did not watch it, it wasn't among my priorities among the movies that have come out recently, of which I have watched The Nightingale, Honeyland, and Peanut Butter Falcon, which were great, great, and mediocre respectively in my opinion. I did read some of the articles and responses. You might find this article, and the comments at the bottom, to be interesting:

https://lewtonbus.net/editorials/discou ... hollywood/

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm impressed that you figured out my hints. Bravo!!!

I gotta tell ya, no movie, at least for the last 20 years has had the impact on me that Once Upon a Time... did.

It was totally unexpected too as I'm no Tarantino fanboy and went into this movie with no expectations, only trepidation about how Tarantino would handle the Tate murders.

This film really is his masterpiece. True art.
Yeah I was just talking shit, I don't think its necessarily his masterpiece but its certainly among his best, its stunning. I also felt that The Hateful Eight was incredibly underrated. Aside from Pulp I think these are his best, Jackie Brown amongst them too. After Django which is still an enjoyable film I felt like he had lost relevance or interest in cinema beyond masturbatory nonsense, basic entertainment and nothing more. Both of these have confirmed that he much more than an autistic manchild, they're genuinely amongst the most thoughtful nuanced films I have seen over the past five years which is surprising considering Tarantino is often viewed as and has embraced style over substance. People didn't seem to be smart enough to make the connection but Hateful Eight was one of the best films I've seen at representing the modern political arena and social discourse.

In terms of explicit narrative conflict and structure I think a lot of people could easily be unsatisfied by it and its not as immediately showy or entertaining as his other works, but its likely his smartest and certainly the most emotionally stirring. Some of my favourite all time Tarantino scenes also, and maybe Dicaprio's best performance.

Added in 1 hour 22 minutes 28 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
People who unfamiliar with European and specifically German politics might get the wrong idea from @That Guy's post about the recent German election results. I would appreciate it if our resident expert on continental Europe, @Admin, could elaborate. My impression is that characterizing the AfD (Alternative for Deutchland, where Deutchland is the German word for Germany) as a neo-nazi party is a ridiculous mis-characterization.

For example, they are opposed to mass immigration to Germany. A robot might describe that as a neo-nazi position, but that has legitimacy given recent events, and it's also obviously not similar to expelling people who have been here for thousands of years, implementing miscegenation laws, and building gas chambers.

The party also seems to support the privatization of many social programs. In contrast, a fascist party would support a unification of state, corporate, and labour power (by definition), and thus an expansion of social programs.

I am not sure how a stronger military would benefit Germany. They don't project power internationally, and they don't have enemies to fight. On the other hand, conscription can help build national identity, and a military-industrial complex can help spur technological innovation.

Recent Tarantino, or all Tarantino?

I have not seen his recent movies. Given that I aspire to be a competent film buff, I am really terrible, I should be watching a lot more movies, listening to more director's commentaries, and reading more reviews.

I did however enjoy Kill Bill a lot, which many people consider to be his worst film. I liked Pulp Fiction, but I merely enjoyed it, it didn't feel like one of the great masterpieces of our era as it seems to feel to many other people.

Did you watch Once Upon a Time? I did not watch it, it wasn't among my priorities among the movies that have come out recently, of which I have watched The Nightingale, Honeyland, and Peanut Butter Falcon, which were great, great, and mediocre respectively in my opinion. I did read some of the articles and responses. You might find this article, and the comments at the bottom, to be interesting:

https://lewtonbus.net/editorials/discou ... hollywood/
I was being somewhat facetious, refer to subsequent BlackG response. Pulp Fiction certainly has iconic characters, dialogue and scenes but I agree its not immediately satisfying, its much more interesting from the perspective of one studying film history and in particular postmodern ethos applied to cinema than it is an instantly rewarding watch. In context I think it is one of the greatest films of all time and certainly of the era in terms of sheer creativity, confidence and aggressive individualism. Even for me despite that I don't think its by any means emotional or visceral enough to be one of my favourites, although its still exhilarating and surprising in terms of how one of a kind it remains and ballsy the filmmaking is. There's certainly more cultural, historical and aesthetic interest than immediate impact on the viewer though. The first time I saw it I knew little about cinema as a whole and didn't enjoy it beyond specific details, but down the track after becoming significantly more educated I could appreciate and enjoy it properly.

The overall critiques of his films as lacking a humanist or emotional quality rings largely true but with the Hateful Eight and this recent film I think that's no longer relevant. After Inglorious Bastards and Django I did feel like he was no longer willing to challenge himself or evolve but hes clearly proved himself a craftsman that can remain cinematically and culturally relevant at this point. Jackie Brown is also surprisingly brilliant despite it being a homage of Blacksploitation and an adaptation and shows his more mature side. I would agree that Kill Bill is one of his worst (still fun) but Death Proof is by far his worst, vapid and likely his only that fails the entertainment test.

I'f I'd found a great review or critique of Once Upon A Time id send it to you but as of yet I haven't, to be blunt that article you sent like most I've read on the film says virtually nothing, offers no objective analysis yet still seems to have a highly critical and sceptical tone towards it. The film to me is one of the few of Tarantino's films that is truly felt, and I think a lot of people either weren't looking for that or quite frankly are too tone deaf to experience it. Most of the analysis are rehashing vapid attacks on his treatment of women, revisionism etc but they don't bother to actually analyse what the film is about or even smaller details to begin with. That article among many I've read on the film is so far up the asshole of political correctness that the writer forgot to actually WATCH the fucking film because they were too busy figuring out how to use it to virtue signal. At its heart the film is a melancholic lament of false idealism, presented with love for the people the people in it and the era despite of that. On top of that the passing of time and coming to terms with that as an individual, and the power of cinema and narrative itself.It's also very much focused on individual characters and their psychology in a way that feels genuine and complex, particular Dicaprio's. Honestly, the people getting bogged down on whether or not there are enough speaking parts for women or his treatment of Bruce Lee is racist are just terrible, superficial, unfeeling and pathetic human beings. Wilfully autistic and fundamentalist literalism when approaching analysis is truly the death of understanding in art, to be honest the same could be said about interpretation of Trumps language and tweets too.

https://www.filmfreakcentral.net/ffc/20 ... ywood.html

This article is mentioned in the one you sent and while still quite vague is much more coherent and relevant. He at least was compelled to engage with the film before writing about it.

The best film I have seen this year aside from Hollywood is Parasite which won the Palme D'or.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
You sir, are a master of mis-characterization.

Nobody characterized the AfD as a "neo-nazi" party. At least, I didn't.

Just like how nobody argued against "Jewish nationalists", just like how nobody made claims about African-Americans and music, and just like how your pro-race-mixing study was about diversity within and not across ethnic groups.
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
So fucking what, the vast majority of people doing this are WHITE people. White women especially. That's what you seem to be too thick to understand. Your anti-immigrant and nationalist ideals hold validity to an extent, and a large extent. The Jew hate is arbitrary and a symptom of lack of pussy, causing a community of these angry white virgins to band together in hatred against something for the sake of hate. That and people who are larping and simply enjoy saying offensive shit and stirring the pot.
You're just pissed off because I called you out for being a rice burner. Get over it and stop this "divide and conquer" shit with women.

Secondly "subversion" is a thing, and it works.

Lastly, these ideologies of mass migrations of Africans to Europe, anti-natalism, etc. have been around for decades, and they have either originated with and/or being spear-headed and funded by Jews. It is also unlikely that Europe would've adopted paper money if not for Jews and their banking system. In fact, it's debatable if these debt-based models we see today would exist at all without Jews. Usury was sin in Europe, which is why they mistakenly allowed Jews to practice it (because they were going to hell anyway), and charging interest in Islam (Iran especially) is illegal. It is also the case that communism was created by Jews and largely championed by them in the 20th century

It is then logical to conclude that, if Jews were not in the picture, we would probably NOT have most of these issues. Because before Jewish people started gain such influence and power in our societies, literally NONE of our ancestors would've passed the "woke" test.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@JLBB Thanks for posting that review of Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood
I loved that guy's very personal take on male friendship, which the film explores.

Your take on the movie wasn't bad either.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 week ago

TRiUMPh
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

C4L wrote:
1 week ago
TRiUMPh
What are you on about, D4L?

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
What are you on about, D4L?
Trump name is encrypted in the Triumph.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.