Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 3 weeks ago

@nameless, please calm down.

Trump will prevail.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
3 weeks ago

Trump will prevail.
Are you saying that I'm not calmed down?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
There it is!

Some Jews, just like there are plenty of non-Jews who think that.

Lo and behold, the nuances and complexity of reality ;).
Jews in the west have spear-headed the LGBT activism for generations. With Frank Kameny, who believes that having sex with animals is okay as long as "the animal is okay with it", has been often described as a "pioneer".

https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/feature ... s-1.485871

But I'm sure that's all "just a coincidence" isn't it Fred? Just like how Jews like Barb Spectre said that her people would be resented for pushing multi-culturalism on Europe and it just so happened that most of the people doing so are Jews, right? Like how it's totally a coincide that Jewish NGOs help migrants ashore in Turkey and Greece, right?

The negative stereotypes that exist about certain groups of people seem to have a habit of being true in the general sense and exceptions are just that. And you know what I always say about what you should base your expectations on; a quote of mine I seem to recall you agreeing with in the past. Apparently, it doesn't apply when it comes to people you consider a protected class.

Lo and behold, the politically-inconvenient truths of reality. ;)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Jews in the west have spear-headed the LGBT activism for generations. With Frank Kameny, who believes that having sex with animals is okay as long as "the animal is okay with it", has been often described as a "pioneer".

https://www.thejc.com/lifestyle/feature ... s-1.485871

But I'm sure that's all "just a coincidence" isn't it Fred? Just like how Jews like Barb Spectre said that her people would be resented for pushing multi-culturalism on Europe and it just so happened that most of the people doing so are Jews, right? Like how it's totally a coincide that Jewish NGOs help migrants ashore in Turkey and Greece, right?

The negative stereotypes that exist about certain groups of people seem to have a habit of being true in the general sense and exceptions are just that. And you know what I always say about what you should base your expectations on; a quote of mine I seem to recall you agreeing with in the past. Apparently, it doesn't apply when it comes to people you consider a protected class.

Lo and behold, the politically-inconvenient truths of reality. ;)
You really need to stop spending the majority of your days looking at screens, in your case specifically conspiracy sites and 4chan.

You're becoming more and more of a degenerate as time goes on. Here you are vehemently arguing nonsense at 5:00am on a hair loss site where nobody credible takes you seriously and you're not even discussing hair loss.

Instead, you should try being a man. Try to interact with people in person. When you study history, try using primary and secondary sources, not tertiary ones. Try leaving your apartment / parents' basement.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
But I'm sure that's all "just a coincidence" isn't it Fred?
No, it's just that it does not matter. Not only do those patterns you and other right-wing extremists detect are not representative of reality, even if they were, nothing could be done about it.

It's like the idea of white privilege for the left-wing extremists on the other side. Even if it was true, OK, what now? You want to retweak every little aspect of reality to make sure that privilege is mitigated?

"Oh but, we would just tweak a little here and there, don't worry, it's all for a better humanity, let us be in charge!" Yeah, it starts like that, and ends with genocide.

If only you thought it was just a game, but you truly believe this irrational ideological dead-end, thinking there is anything positive, anything not hellish that will happen if an extreme minority ends up getting their way.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
Texas, Arizona, and Georgia will soon be turning blue.

But there may be other states turning red.
Which states?

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
Which states?
Trump flipped Ohio, Wisconsin, Pensylvannia last election. It is conceivable that the GOP may hold onto them.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
You really need to stop spending the majority of your days looking at screens, in your case specifically conspiracy sites and 4chan.

You're becoming more and more of a degenerate as time goes on. Here you are vehemently arguing nonsense at 5:00am on a hair loss site where nobody credible takes you seriously and you're not even discussing hair loss.

Instead, you should try being a man. Try to interact with people in person. When you study history, try using primary and secondary sources, not tertiary ones. Try leaving your apartment / parents' basement.
Lol sure, Jew. You've gotten lazy. You can't even argue the points that are supposedly just so flat out wrong.
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
No, it's just that it does not matter. Not only do those patterns you and other right-wing extremists detect are not representative of reality, even if they were, nothing could be done about it.
It is representative of reality. Every single claim I make about them is corroborated by Jews themselves; either in their actions, or them literally saying it. You should probably drop the facade of pretending that it's not representative of reality when you yourself are seemingly at a loss to offer a counter explanation to the many, many, pieces of evidence (directly from Jews) that I have shown you.

This is how it goes with you every time:

Me: Jews are leading or at least over-represented in most of these movements that are destroying our countries.

You: That's a conspiracy theory and/or coincidental.

Me: * provides all kinds of videos, people, articles, essays, etc created by jews that confirms the claim *

You: Well, it doesn't matter anyway. It's not representative of reality!

That's not how this kind of thing works. When someone makes a claim about the reality of a situation, and the facts show that said claim is true, you don't get to pretend that it "doesn't matter" or actually isn't true after all...just, because it isn't!

As for what can be done about it, don't try to pull this nihilist shit now: You know damn well what can be done about it. They were exiled 109 times, we can make it 110 with ease. They can be deposed from power. Just like we can deport all those browns they've brought with ease; just like we've done before, just like what happened in the 30s in the USA.

You're response to this is either nihilist "nothing we can do about it" or complete lies like "oh we'd have to kill all these people" which A: we know we don't as past repatriations clearly show and B - even if we did, it's absolutely pathetic that you'd choose to throw YOUR OWN PEOPLE to the wolves instead of others. Thankfully, most whites are still not as retarded as that.
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
It's like the idea of white privilege for the left-wing extremists on the other side. Even if it was true, OK, what now?
The thing is Fred, it IS true! What did they do about it? Hunted it down and eradicated white privilege as much as possible to help facilitate their demographic replacement plans; all the jobs, housing, and other opportunities that used to be given preferentially to the rightful beneficiaries of our own fucking civilization got reversed via their policies to give preferential treatment to blacks, browns and the rest of the world instead!

You know Fred, when I joined these hair loss forums a few years ago, you were the member I respected the most. I defended you against those who said you had your own vision of reality and made shit up to support it. People like Wolf Pack.

Given how disingenuous you are in these political discussion that involve "identity politics" though, it's becoming clear to me that maybe your detractors on HairLossTalk had a point after all.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
3 weeks ago

Trump will prevail.
Right-wingers post a lot of pro-right stuff at this site.

Admin rated your post positively as if I should cool it with my political posting but he's constantly posting anti-left political stuff himself. Do you remember Admin making an absurd post in which he connected hair loss to "tribal left-wing politics" or some such crap? I'm really just a moderate leftie.

The extreme right-wing agenda (that you support) is mostly about helping rich people. GOP leadership throws some bones to the Christian Right and the "folks" who want a bunch of guns, and the bigots who hate dark-skinned people, but when push comes to shove the GOP is really about helping rich people. And the GOP will burn their other lesser constituents (Christian Right, gun-folks, and bigots) if doing so benefits the the rich.

For example, the rich pay most of the taxes for Obamacare so the GOP wants to kill it so they can save rich people some taxes. Yes, the GOP wants to take healthcare away from their own poor constituents (trailer trash republicans) so they can give tax cuts to the rich. And of course the result will be that rich people will pay less taxes and poor will republicans will lose their healthcare, be less healthy, and even die sooner than they would have if they had Obamacare.

Added in 6 minutes 26 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago

You know Fred, when I joined these hairloss forums a few years ago, you were the member I respected the most. I defended you against those who said you had your own vision of reality and made shit up to support it. People like Wolf Pack.

Given how disingenuous you are in these political discussion that involve "identity politics" though, it's becoming clear to me that maybe your detractors on HairLossTalk had a point after all.
I agree with this part of your post.

Added in 19 minutes 10 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Trump flipped Ohio, Wisconsin, Pensylvannia last election. It is conceivable that the GOP may hold onto them.
In Wisconsin Trump beat HRC by 0.7 percent in 2016 but in 2018 Wisconsin voters more recently kicked GOP Governor Walker from office and replaced him with a democratic Governor after 2 years of Trump.

In Pennsylvania Trump beat HRC by 0.7 percent in 2016, but in 2018 the democrats flipped 4 US House seats and re-elected democrats for Governor and the U.S. Senate.

In Michigan Trump beat HRC by a very low .03 percent and more recently in 2018 the democrats flipped 2 house seats from red to blue.

In particular, Biden is ahead of Trump in Wisconsin by about 8 points the last I checked. I don't know how the other democrats are doing against Trump in Wisconsin.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 7 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
I agree with this part of your post.
Careful, you might get a warning for agreeing with me like I did.

But yeah, that's what gets me in this entire thing. Not that anyone disagrees, but the chicanery of their positions.

He condemns "identity politics" but at once exclusively sides with everyone but white people. White nationalism is just the worst thing ever apparently, but Jews openly stating that white genocide is the goal, or that they will transform Europe, and then this being corroborated by the actions of IsrAID, Advocates Abroad, George Soros, the SPLC having a countdown to white minority in their office, Barbara Spectre, etc. are met with absolutely no condemnation from him whatsoever, in fact it "doesn't matter" or a denial that it's even real. Had no trouble in the Africa thread acknowledging the lower average IQ of Africans, though.

But thank god I understand how "unimportant" race is and don't give in to "identity politics!"

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
As I've mentioned in the warning, it is only because of your targeted antisemitism towards @Afro_Vacancy, like I said I would do if you pulled that one again:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=570&p=17047#p17047

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
3 weeks ago

Trump will prevail.
Please tell me why it is that you support Trump.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
As I've mentioned in the warning, it is only because of your targeted antisemitism towards @Afro_Vacancy, like I said I would do if you pulled that one again:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=570&p=17047#p17047
So calling the Jewish guy a "Jew" is anti-semitic lol

Would I have also got a warning if I called the Americans Americans? Or Yanks?

Why do I doubt it?

Thank god you're not into identity politics.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
So calling the Jewish guy a "Jew" is anti-semitic lol

Would I have also got a warning if I called the Americans Americans? Or Yanks?

Why do I doubt it?

Thank god you're not into identity politics.
Because you use the word "Jew" as a pejorative, that's why.
The way you use the word has the weight of history behind it, and you know this.
Don't kneel because you feel

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago

But yeah, that's what gets me in this entire thing. Not that anyone disagrees, but the chicanery of their positions.

He condemns "identity politics" but at once exclusively sides with everyone but white people. White nationalism is just the worst thing ever apparently, but Jews openly stating that white genocide is the goal, or that they will transform Europe, and then this being corroborated by the actions of IsrAID, Advocates Abroad, George Soros, the SPLC having a countdown to white minority in their office, Barbara Spectre, etc. are met with absolutely no condemnation from him whatsoever, in fact it "doesn't matter" or a denial that it's even real. Had no trouble in the Africa thread acknowledging the lower average IQ of Africans, though.

But thank god I understand how "unimportant" race is and don't give in to "identity politics!"

Like I wrote, you need to spend less time looking at screens.

Here you are posting conspiracy theories about Barbara Spectre (a very minor figure outside of 4chan) on a hair loss site during a holiday.

Your life won't improve until you recognize that you have a problem.