Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Because they become nihilistic, become existentially anxious as a consequence, and of instead looking inwards to find meaning and face their own demons, they look outwards and blame literally everything but themselves: women, black people, Jews, society, the government, the media, Jordan Peterson, multiculturalism, etc. etc. Can't you see the pattern?
Yeah, and don't you notice how all that seems to happen the more "diverse" we become? Every time in history when you have different cultures living in the same space, you get a struggle for one to become the dominant culture; not some utopia.

Can't you see the pattern?





Of course you can, but you're a coward.

You are the type of nutcase who, if grocery stores decided they wouldn't sell food to "racist" people, would be like "Oh well, you shouldn't blame the owners of the grocery stores! It's your fault you're starving now. No one is making anyone do anything!" but then in the next breath, believe the internet is responsible for turning people into Nazis and playing "identity politics".

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Yeah, and don't you notice how all that seems to happen the more "diverse" we become? Every time in history when you have different cultures living in the same space, you get a struggle for one to become the dominant culture; not some utopia.
That's not true though. This mass shooting phenomenon is a specifically American thing.

You have pointed out that relatively homogeneous Iceland does not have mass shootings. That is true. But the rate of mass shootings are actually much lower in *all* Western countries including the inhomogeneous ones.

Edited to add: These losers would still be losers of all of the black people were kicked out. Can you make any society in history were bagel man (for example) wouldn't be a loser?

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: 3 weeks ago
Reputation: 48
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Guest-1 » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Americans have always had tons of weapons, but before "diversity" and "progress" came to town, they didn't have so many mass shootings. Interesting, that.

America doesn't have a gun problem; it has a race problem.

If they wanted to lower gun crime significantly, instead of banning guns, they could ban blacks.

I know that will hurt your feelings terribly, but it is simply the unfortunate truth.
What hurts my feeling terribly is not the fact someone could point out that multiculturalism is not disneyland (can imply rivalry for instance, or the feeling of being rootkilled for all parts involved ) or even criticize progress (as I think we can have progress and regress at the same time, depending on what we are looking at), but the fact that you use terrible words (invaders, savages) and racists ones, like if it was normal and won't demean you at some point. This even keeps me from seing anything else (interesting) you could be saying.


And another thing that hurts me deeply is the fact that those words will just lay here... and not be deleted. It's sincerely painful to watch. I will leave this place at some point, as your words will stay.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's not true though. This mass shooting phenomenon is a specifically American thing.
Mass shootings may be more common as the violence of choice in American, but to use the other countries as examples, they have a steady stream of van, acid, explosive, etc and sex attacks. In those cases, almost-exclusively committed by non-whites. Attacks that, before those people showed up, never seemed to happen.

Anders Brevik committed a mass shooting in Norway. His motivation was the Islamic invasion. He still got weapons.

Consider that Brenton Tarrant was inspired to commit his massacre after touring France, and after Ebba Akerland was murdered. He went to New Zealand specifically because it was a better training ground and easier to get his weapons, but stayed because "it was as target-rich an environment as any".

So this is not a specifically-American thing.

Nazism is also on the rise now in mostly gun-free Germany. And the supposed "far" right is beginning to push back.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1UU06O

https://globalnews.ca/tag/german-politi ... assinated/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 29801.html

How long before those right wing extremists act on that? I mean, that dude already got assassinated.

Obviously, the same rage exists in these disarmed countries, and that is escalating. What do you think it might look like when that reaches the boiling point? What might it look like if all those angry people come together under a common banner?

I wouldn't even call this the boiling point.

Image

So it's true that if you ban the guns, you'll get fewer mass shootings because people can't just sperge out and grab a gun in the morning and go shoot up the place.

But it's also true that the committed, smart ones, are still going to get the guns or other weapons anyway. It's also true that it turns your country into a political powder keg.

Let's put it this way: Right now, what do you think would happen if Germany had the same gun laws as America? I then want you to ask yourself if Germany would then look like Iceland or more like America.

I think that you will then see why the mass-shooting violence is a symptom of a problem unrelated to how many guns there are, and that a ban on the guns is but a band-aid over a bullet hole.

Anti-gun advocates are no different than the anti-free speech crowd; they want to believe that if they just put a lid on people lashing out, their enemies will just give up eventually.
Spoiler
Show
they won't
Added in 7 minutes 18 seconds:
pas wrote:
2 weeks ago
What hurts my feeling terribly is not the fact someone could point out that multiculturalism is not disneyland (can imply rivalry for instance, or the feeling of being rootkilled for all parts involved ) or even criticize progress (as I think we can have progress and regress at the same time, depending on what we are looking at), but the fact that you use terrible words (invaders, savages) and racists ones, like if it was normal and won't demean you at some point. This even keeps me from seing anything else (interesting) you could be saying.


And another thing that hurts me deeply is the fact that those words will just lay here... and not be deleted. It's sincerely painful to watch. I will leave this place at some point, as your words will stay.
Someone who is "hurt deeply" by words like "invaders" and "savages" because they have inhumanly-thin skin should probably not be around political discussion of any kind.

How sheltered does one have to be to be offended by the word "savage" or "Jew"? Who cares if someone calls you a "faggot" or a "sand nigger"? They're just words.

Mean spirited? Sometimes, yes.

Funny? Always, yes.

You show off how weak people have become today.

You should watch Cobra Kai; you could learn a thing or two from Johnny Lawrence about not being a pussy (even if you have a pussy). In it, he teaches a young beaner how to be a successful badass who seizes the day instead of being offended by words like beaner.


User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
The 70s and 80s were when diversity started really coming to town.
Diversity in our urban cities started WAY way before that. And 70s and 80s it was still mostly in cities.

What did start happening was the outsourcing of jobs and the deterioration of union jobs and the pride Americans felt about buying American vs buying cheap products from China.

And might I add, the creation of the super wealthy. Where being a millionaire was no longer good enough. It was the creation of the billionaire. The middle class started to erode. And minorities had very little to do with that and neither did the elite Jews.
That was all the wasps who fed into the lie that greed is good...not unlike The Donald. Try some old re runs if Lifestyles is the rich and famous with the trump episodes. That kind of tacky never washes out (I know you’re not a trump fan so I may be preaching to the choir on this point)

Added in 7 minutes 52 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
So it's true that if you ban the guns, you'll get fewer mass shootings because people can't just sperge out and grab a gun in the morning and go shoot up the place.

But it's also true that the committed, smart ones, are still going to get the guns or other weapons anyway.
That’s not necessarily true.

If they try to get a gun by other means more likely they will get caught...the logic is if we take away their right to buy these types of weapons and it’s more difficult for them to get their hands on, then it’s mkre chance they will be caught.

So then okay they use a different choice of weapon. A bomb...that doesn’t work so well. You have to have a certain level of knowledge and covert skills to plant an effective bomb and not get caught by surveillance.
Then you have what? Tossing liquid? Sure that would definitely hurt some people possibly kill them but better that than killing 20 people in a matter of minutes.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
And you criticized me for shitting on democracy.

Now you yourself are seeing why it's fake and gay: It's just a puppet show put on by plutocrats.
There really is no voting for the President. Why it cannot just have the people do it in this
day in age is a mystery to me.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
If they try to get a gun by other means more likely they will get caught...the logic is if we take away their right to buy these types of weapons and it’s more difficult for them to get their hands on, then it’s mkre chance they will be caught.

So then okay they use a different choice of weapon. A bomb...that doesn’t work so well. You have to have a certain level of knowledge and covert skills to plant an effective bomb and not get caught by surveillance.
Then you have what? Tossing liquid? Sure that would definitely hurt some people possibly kill them but better that than killing 20 people in a matter of minutes.
How many murdered and assaulted and disfigured-for-life people do you feel is acceptable in your society?

Because at the end of the day, that is what you're arguing for: Acceptable losses.

Is it okay if our people are being killed by other things than guns, then? I'm sure that by now, in most of west Europe, more people have been murdered by knives, explosives and van attacks than guns.

We can say two things for certain:

We know it is possible for white countries to exist where ostensibly all citizens have access to guns, but murders are extremely rare.

We know that "diverse" societies cannot exist without violence between and within racial and ethnic groups.

Image

So what is banning guns going to do other than result in totalitarian control over the native population? And again — how many dead people are you okay with?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

pas wrote:
2 weeks ago
What hurts my feeling terribly is not the fact someone could point out that multiculturalism is not disneyland (can imply rivalry for instance, or the feeling of being rootkilled for all parts involved ) or even criticize progress (as I think we can have progress and regress at the same time, depending on what we are looking at), but the fact that you use terrible words (invaders, savages) and racists ones, like if it was normal and won't demean you at some point. This even keeps me from seing anything else (interesting) you could be saying.


And another thing that hurts me deeply is the fact that those words will just lay here... and not be deleted. It's sincerely painful to watch. I will leave this place at some point, as your words will stay.
Like you, i get bothered by the racist shit he says. While I'm here I'll argue with him.

If I had my hair I would be too busy to bother with his maniacal shit but presently it's actually good for me to have someone to argue with. I can let loose a lot of stress. I understand that the healthy thing for you to do would be to leave. But I will say that by taking him to task there is a slim chance you could move him an inch or two away from his white supremacist bullshit. Sometimes I think about leaving this site permanently but for now this is a good place for me to vent some stress. Once I get my hair back this is the first site I would move on from. I don't like being around right-wing hatred and bigotry.

I think you should do what's most healthy for you each moment you're living in.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Like you, i get really bothered by the racist shit he says. That's why I argue with min so much.

If I had my hair I would be too busy to bother with his maniacal shit. But without my hair all upset everything he says really gets me going. I understand that the healthy thing for you to do would be to leave. But I will say that by taking him to task there is a slim chance you could move him an inch or two away from his white supremacist bullshit. Sometimes I think about leaving this site permanently but right now while I'm an upset person this is the best place for me to vent some stress. Once I get my hair back this is the first site I would move on from.

Do what's most healthy for you during the moment you're living in.
If I was a "white supremacist", I'd be advocating for whites to crush all other races beneath our heel.

Instead I advocate for whites to be left alone.

This is how fucked up we are now: Saying that white people should be allowed to just exist on their own is literally the worst thing you can say today.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 936
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1678
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
How many murdered and assaulted and disfigured-for-life people do you feel is acceptable in your society?

Because at the end of the day, that is what you're arguing for: Acceptable losses.

Is it okay if our people are being killed by other things than guns, then? I'm sure that by now, in most of west Europe, more people have been murdered by knives, explosives and van attacks than guns.

We can say two things for certain:

We know it is possible for white countries to exist where ostensibly all citizens have access to guns, but murders are extremely rare.

We know that "diverse" societies cannot exist without violence between and within racial and ethnic groups.

Image

So what is banning guns going to do other than result in totalitarian control over the native population? And again — how many dead people are you okay with?

Of course less casualties by fatal gunfire is better.

I don’t think we have that many people committing the actual mass shootings. They are just able to create so many casualties due to the weapons and the time frame in which to fire thei weapons.
If they don’t have these weapons, and can do less casualties in other ways, logically, of course this is the lesser of two evils.

In addition to gun control, the hate groups, even a site like this I’m afraid to say it, should be monitored the same way the FBI monitors for underage porn. They don’t haphazardly attest people but they monitor people who expres interest in naked kids. So when they cross a line, they can catch them. They also have undercover agents who pose as children to honey-trap the men.
So let’s say someone is talking smack about Jews wanting to replace whites with brown people, they can monitor their rhetoric. If it sticks to just expressing their thoughts fine, but if it starts to cross a line with ‘they should die’ then they start to monitor this persons online presence. And so forth. It’s stil free speech, but it’s being observed in case it turns to something else.

The FBI MAJORLY cut down on pedophilia on the internet. Why? Because they were funded to do so.

This president and republican administration need to fund such ventures. They also need to allow for the CDC to do a study on gun violence that they e wanted to do for a long time.

The FBI and CIA (since it is gloabal) need to do effectively what they did to push back on Muslim terrorism in USA. In addition to some reasonable gun control and in addition to better mental health. When was the last really effective Muslim attack here since 9/11 and now let’s compare that to these mass shootings by non-Muslims.

And yes, I’m pro gun rights. I don’t own a gun myself but I’ve handled guns. I don’t have this irrational fear of guns and I understand the history of my country and why in some states especially guns are a way of life and not much to fear. We aren’t that old a country and we have a history of survival that involved guns.
What I don’t accept, and I know Some skilled hunters who agree with me on this, is the necessity for average folks to own certain types of guns and amo.

This all or nothing logic I don’t buy. And if you know how agencies like cia and fbi work, they go after things in a multi pronge manner.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Mass shootings may be more common as the violence of choice in American, but to use the other countries as examples, they have a steady stream of van, acid, explosive, etc and sex attacks. In those cases, almost-exclusively committed by non-whites. Attacks that, before those people showed up, never seemed to happen.

Anders Brevik committed a mass shooting in Norway. His motivation was the Islamic invasion. He still got weapons.

Consider that Brenton Tarrant was inspired to commit his massacre after touring France, and after Ebba Akerland was murdered. He went to New Zealand specifically because it was a better training ground and easier to get his weapons, but stayed because "it was as target-rich an environment as any".

So this is not a specifically-American thing.

Nazism is also on the rise now in mostly gun-free Germany. And the supposed "far" right is beginning to push back.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germ ... SKCN1UU06O

https://globalnews.ca/tag/german-politi ... assinated/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 29801.html

How long before those right wing extremists act on that? I mean, that dude already got assassinated.

Obviously, the same rage exists in these disarmed countries, and that is escalating. What do you think it might look like when that reaches the boiling point? What might it look like if all those angry people come together under a common banner?

I wouldn't even call this the boiling point.

Image

So it's true that if you ban the guns, you'll get fewer mass shootings because people can't just sperge out and grab a gun in the morning and go shoot up the place.

But it's also true that the committed, smart ones, are still going to get the guns or other weapons anyway. It's also true that it turns your country into a political powder keg.

Let's put it this way: Right now, what do you think would happen if Germany had the same gun laws as America? I then want you to ask yourself if Germany would then look like Iceland or more like America.

I think that you will then see why the mass-shooting violence is a symptom of a problem unrelated to how many guns there are, and that a ban on the guns is but a band-aid over a bullet hole.

Anti-gun advocates are no different than the anti-free speech crowd; they want to believe that if they just put a lid on people lashing out, their enemies will just give up eventually.
Spoiler
Show
they won't
Added in 7 minutes 18 seconds:


Someone who is "hurt deeply" by words like "invaders" and "savages" because they have inhumanly-thin skin should probably not be around political discussion of any kind.

How sheltered does one have to be to be offended by the word "savage" or "Jew"? Who cares if someone calls you a "faggot" or a "sand nigger"? They're just words.

Mean spirited? Sometimes, yes.

Funny? Always, yes.

You show off how weak people have become today.

You should watch Cobra Kai; you could learn a thing or two from Johnny Lawrence about not being a pussy (even if you have a pussy). In it, he teaches a young beaner how to be a successful badass who seizes the day instead of being offended by words like beaner.

Added in 1 minute 27 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
How sheltered does one have to be to be offended by the word "savage" or "Jew"? Who cares if someone calls you a "faggot" or a "sand nigger"? They're just words.
pas isn't sheltered and the fact that you'd write that is the latest example of how clueless you are. She has, as is well known to long term members, actually lived a lot. She's learned a lot of interesting things, she's very knowledgeable of film and literature, and she's had a number of interesting and particularly pertinent experiences that I will not describe here as it's not my place to do so.

It is precisely because @pas is unsheltered and that she has actually lived her life that she is saddened by your posts.

You, on the other hand, well ... It's not even clear if you've ever spent much or any time outside of Alberta. Calling @pas sheltered just makes you look bad. Your lack of modesty is one of your failings. You know that pas is knowledgeable and that she has substantial life experiences. If she comes off as sheltered to you, your first instinct should be to contemplate why you might be confused, to consider both sides.

She is anything but sheltered.
That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Mean spirited? Sometimes, yes.

Funny? Always, yes.
I found all of those terms funny as a teenager and probably as a young adult, as did many of my friends.

But nobody that I know uses them past the age of 25, except for one guy who is ... Unemployed, an alcoholic, a drug addict, a creeper, and an incel who lives with his parents. He was actually a very talented white male when he was younger, and a Chad with an IQ of 145+, but he made a number of bad decisions that undermined his life and now he copes. I last spoke to him the other day, he told me that he wants to show the sand niggers who the boss is, and that he is contemplating suicide.

And what is most sad here, is that you are choosing that station.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
How many murdered and assaulted and disfigured-for-life people do you feel is acceptable in your society?

Because at the end of the day, that is what you're arguing for: Acceptable losses.
In reality there are, and has to be, acceptable losses if for no other reason than you can't get the crime rate down to zero. If crime is bad enough that average blokes feel unsafe then that's too much crime. If crime is low enough that average blokes feel safe then the crime rate stops being an issue.

And even if you succeeded at forcibly deporting all of the dark-skinned people you would still have white people committing violent crimes. And then you would want to start somehow eliminating white people who commit any offenses.

You're not going to get the Garden of Eden that you want, Adam. And you don't deserve a Garden of Eden because you're not a good person. Good people aren't filled with hate like you are.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1733
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3778
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

@That Guy, I had an interesting discussion with a colleague today who actually managed to move me, because yeah, I still have some low-key racist (well, not racist here, just unfair let's say) parts of myself I need to shed. It was about how in Belgium, Flemish people automatically have preference over (legal) immigrants to get public housing. And first I was like: "hell yeah, hierarchy, our people first motherfucker!" Then he pointed to the immigrants who were working with us and how we would like people to be rewarded by our society on their merit as individuals, not because you were lucky to be born in Belgium.

"I knew it, he's a communist now!" Nah, we still both put reasonable limits: you need to migrate legally and you should love Belgium, its culture and its values.

And that made me wonder, is what you write on here really what you think about of the non white people you interact with in your daily life? Do you interact with non white people in your daily life? What about at your job? Don't you have friends? You don't go out and socialize? Aren't you dating? I understand why some members get angry at what you say. For me, I think about all those great non white people I interact with, who are often more grateful and respecting of the values of the West than the autochtones, and it just makes me sad, hell if your dream came true, I would even lose my best friend.

Believe it or not, those people are just like us (God I wish there was a way around those platitudes), and yes, I can see you coming with the in-group preference, which is like a slight preference for most people (except for far left people who have an out-group bias). I see you justify a lot of behavior with biology, like "this is how we are programmed, this is what mother nature wants!", I wish you would stop and think for a moment about what basing our values on our primal instincts would mean: absolute chaos and tribal warfare. What makes people good is their capacity to transcend their biological impulses. I guess nothing is self-evident.

In the West and some other parts of the world, we have found a way to go beyond that, and the overwhelming evidence is that it largely works, and it's unwise to use the exceptions to establish a rule.

Go out, interact with non white people, lots of them, and you'll eventually see what we see, well, what you saw not so long ago, right? I'm still wondering, what happened? It's really not a good place to be, man, are you even open about all this in your daily life? What do your relatives, your friends, your coworkers think? You stopped mentioning those parts of your life after you shifted towards white identitarianism, and I believe that's no coincidence, it's like you disappeared into the ideology.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Go out, interact with non white people, lots of them, and you'll eventually see what we see, well, what you saw not so long ago, right? I'm still wondering, what happened? It's really not a good place to be, man, are you even open about all this in your daily life? What do your relatives, your friends, your coworkers think? You stopped mentioning those parts of your life after you shifted towards white identitarianism, and I believe that's no coincidence, it's like you disappeared into the ideology.
I am open about this even with my non-white friends. I've worked for and with muslim arabs. I was friends with, and still am, with several jews. I dated a Jewish woman.

My opinions here are directly a result of living around, knowing, and working with these people.

It's not an opinion born of "hate"

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1854

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
@That Guy, I interact with (colored legal immigrants) who are often more grateful and respecting of the values of the West than the autochtones
Google told me this is a French word meaning "indigenous."
Ringo, said the gringo

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests