Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Beto's once promising career is on the verge of collapse so he's trying to stay relevant.
I don’t think that’s true of his political future in Texas.
His presidential bid was far reaching and premature.
He’s young I think we could see him run for senator again or Governor.
It’s becoming more apparent (bye bye Will Hurd) that Texas Could be in play over the next few cycles.
I think even Wendy Davis is back running for something
Wendy Davis was Beto before Beto was Beto.
It’s not that long ago in my life that Ann Richards was Gov. it can turn back to blue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswe ... %3Famp%3D1

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don’t think that’s true of his political future in Texas.
His presidential bid was far reaching and premature.
He’s young I think we could see him run for senator again or Governor.
It’s becoming more apparent (bye bye Will Hurd) that Texas Could be in play over the next few cycles.
I think even Wendy Davis is back running for something
Wendy Davis was Beto before Beto was Beto.
It’s not that long ago in my life that Ann Richards was Gov. it can turn back to blue.
Yes, there's significant discussion of Texas being in play, but after so many failed hopes I'll believe it when I see it.

What I've read is that there are other Texas politicians who might aim for those spots, including Julian Castro's brother. A lot of liberals seem to love Castro. Some good news for Beto though, he has qualified for the next round of debates, so it will be easier for him to stand out when there will no longer be 34,572 white male candidates.

Separately, can we all agree that Tulsi Gabbard is the hottest presidential candidate in recent memory?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Edit: forgot to hit submit on this post and much has been written since, which doesn't affect it much but just FYI
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Beto's once promising career is on the verge of collapse so he's trying to stay relevant.
I'm going to echo JLs sentiments here, this made me chortle, who actually thought Beto had a promising career? Especially since we actually got to know and understand what he's like?

So by that I mean, maybe he had the illusion of gathering momentum at first, but that dissipated so quickly. Not only was he a cringe meme, but ideologically all over the place, and he only got away with it for a very short amount of time, despite the huge amount of funds pumped in to his campaign.

And on that, I'm quite sure his donations rival that of nearly any Dem candidate, yet nobody backs him as a favorite. This recent show of desperation hasn't changed anything, he was always a no hoper (and I don't just mean as a presidential candidate as obviously I couldn't consider anyone who isn't president as having a failed career, but generally when taking in to consideration the hype and money surrounding this guy, it's a huge failure)
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

This will be the first election I am not voting in the primaries, and I won't vote for the President
next year either. I don't like either candidate, and I don't think my vote will matter, so I don't
care anymore.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

"The left is saying 'ban them, marginalize them, humiliate them', what do you think it's going to do? Do you think it's going to stop them? No. I don't see a situation where you can shut them down and make them disappear, they exist, and they're getting desperate, crazy and suicidal. I see people who are obsessed with the idea of race on both sides, and one side is more... capable." - Tim Pool

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 38521.html

The far left democrats really have no shame. Trump has never said anything racist and the white supremacists on boards like 8chan hate him.

If you would bother to do a Google search which takes like a few seconds, you would know that. But hey, whatever makes your toxic narrative work to get you unearned attention and power.

As always, the debates will be about everything but the most obvious root cause: the increasingly fragmented Western culture that's spiraling down the path of dead materialism and nihilism with nothing but nefarious ideologies and a return to tribalism to fill that void.

Many people will utter tautologies like "I don't get those monsters, life is precious and we should not kill people, we should love them because they are people! That's what the West is about, being nice and not killing people!". Talk about a unifying common grand narrative.

Alright, let's start pointing fingers I guess: it's the fault of Trump, the gun lobby, systemic racism, white privilege, the government, social media, antidepressants, the internet, video games, violent movies, hate speech, Ben Shapiro, PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, etc. etc.

You don’t think his not apologizing to the Central Park five isn’t racist?

He called for them to be put to death. When they were found innocent he never apologized. In fact I think he dug in.

Seems racist to me.

There are other things I can list but if I do so chances are people will cherry pick.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
This will be the first election I am not voting in the primaries, and I won't vote for the President
next year either. I don't like either candidate, and I don't think my vote will matter, so I don't
care anymore.
And you criticized me for shitting on democracy.

Now you yourself are seeing why it's fake and gay: It's just a puppet show put on by plutocrats.
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
"The left is saying 'ban them, marginalize them, humiliate them', what do you think it's going to do? Do you think it's going to stop them? No. I don't see a situation where you can shut them down and make them disappear, they exist, and they're getting desperate, crazy and suicidal. I see people who are obsessed with the idea of race on both sides, and one side is more... capable." - Tim Pool

I totally buy that the El Paso shooter sperglord who had a twitter that read like a parody account was a "h'white supremacist" like, one week after the democrats said that thinking white people should be allowed to be left alone is "domestic terrorism" was legit.

and now

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 38521.html

Such perfect timing for something like this to happen.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The Ohio shooter killed his sister, among other people.

I can't conceive of the pain of the parents.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
care anymore.
Im sorry, I have to call BS on this.

From a self professed, lifelong Democrat’s perspective, exactly Which candidate do you think is worse for the country then Trump and why?

Added in 8 minutes 48 seconds:
Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago

Well if the high risk demographic of shooters are statistically buying their guns, these shooters are relatively young. So if the guns are indeed banned, doesn’t it make sense that less young men who are now Turing 18 can get there hands on them legally? This would potentially cut down on shootings?

I mean wouldn’t this sort of be the same logic as the travel ban from high risk countries?

For years congress led by republicans stopped the CDC or wouldn’t let the CDC study gun violence. I think now they are so hopefully we get some good information on how to prevent this. I can logically agree a huge part is mental or social help of yourng teens.

It seems we have some radicalizing of white teen boys online.

Guest-1
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: none

Post by Guest-1 » 2 weeks ago

I never understood why the States wont ban guns... so many attacks already... it's sad.
I suppose it's a florishing industry or something...

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pas wrote:
2 weeks ago
I never understood why the States wont ban guns... so many attacks already... it's sad.
I suppose it's a florishing industry or something...
Americans have always had tons of weapons, but before "diversity" and "progress" came to town, they didn't have so many mass shootings. Interesting, that.

If the citizens weren't disarmed in France, the Yellow Vests would've actually achieved their goal by now and ousted the corrupt president flooding their country with the 3rd world.

Instead, the police shoot them week after week with flash grenades and shit.

The no-go zones, though? Oh god no; they'll never shoot at a brown person. Doesn't matter how much they rape and murder. It's so much easier to injure the protesters who have no defenses. In the no-go zones, you're quite likely to be attacked with a weapon.

Police are generally cowards. I say this with several police in my family; I've lost all respect for them. They're just thugs that are willing enforcers of the state, they ALL make exceptions for the "brothers in blue" etc. They are cowards; you take the guns away from the general population while you permit the police to carry even just tazers and you see how against the people they will be provided someone is signing their paychecks.

Watch how quick their attitudes change when they're not the ones with the guns anymore.

The elites strategy with western countries is this:

Step 1. Disarm population.

Step 2. Import wave after wave of third world savages to replace natives, who now cannot adequately defend themselves from the invaders or the police who protect the invaders.

and the police will gladly defend the invaders, because they are paid to do so and it's safer to attack disarmed whites who say mean things on twitter. The police will not go to war in with their own citizens when it's possible for the citizens to do so, because they would not win if it were anything resembling a fair fight.

But this is all moot anyway, as the vast, vast majority of gun murders are committed by blacks, as this anti-gun memorial site amusingly demonstrates.

http://gunmemorial.org/

America doesn't have a gun problem; it has a race problem.

If they wanted to lower gun crime significantly, instead of banning guns, they could ban blacks.

I know that will hurt your feelings terribly, but it is simply the unfortunate truth.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Americans have always had tons of weapons, but before "diversity" and "progress" came to town, they didn't have so many mass shootings. Interesting, that.

We always had ‘attempted’ mass shootings when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s.

The big difference is the type of guns used, so they weren’t so many casualties so in comparison they must seem insignificant if only 1 or 3 people are killed.
We had a lot of bombings as well. We had a lot of domestic terrorism. From abortion clinics to federal buildings.

We also had an assault weapons ban (or the name may be different) put into place in 90s Clinton years that was undone by Bush when he came into office.

On a different note.
We also used to have stricter laws with mentally ill people. You could commit or hold mentally ill a hell of a lot easier 20-40 years ago.
I don’t know if that would have helped with this specific situation in El Paso but just in general that is a big change from many years ago as well.

Also a side note.
A lot of these mass shootings actually aren’t even race related.
The man in Ohio I don’t believe was racial. The autistic person who killed those children and sandy hook wasn’t racist.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
We always had ‘attempted’ mass shootings when I was growing up in the 70s and 80s.
The 70s and 80s were when diversity started really coming to town.
Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
Also a side note. A lot of these mass shootings actually aren’t even race related.
The man in Ohio I don’t believe was racial. The autistic person who killed those children and sandy hook wasn’t racist.
I wasn't saying it was racially-motivated.

As social cohesion has continued to break down since the 1960s, as unemployment continues to rise, as the family unit is further and further destroyed, we keep seeing more and more of these mass shootings. Anyone ever notice how the hedonistic boomer generation seems to have had way more serial killers than any other time?

These are mostly consequences of feminism, consumerism and third-world immigration. More and more, white men are growing up to become hated minorities in their own homes, where there is no real culture; only consumer escapism, nothing they do earns them the respect of women, many are dying without ever having a family because even if they can find a woman, they can't afford children (certainly not more than one); there homes are no longer safe and it doesn't even resemble the home they or their ancestors were born in, and no political option for them to change this.

Then one day, one of these guys snaps and shoots up the place, and everyone blames the guns. But when you look at these guys, 9/10 of them are guys visibly affected by exactly what I talk about. Incels who grew up in broken homes, or high-IQ charismatic types like Brenton Tarrant. The difference between the two types, is that the former seems to be unaware of exactly why they're mad, while the latter is acutely aware.

A lot of the "white" mass shooters have actually turned out to be Jewish, at least in part, but I suspect Jews' attempts at blending in with whites have resulted in some of their young men becoming victims of the same system meant to destroy the goyim.

Iceland is as pro-gun as the USA, but hasn't had a gun murder in over a decade. They're only about 150,000 people, almost 100% white.

Once you start looking at things that have changed over the years, read the manifestos, etc. the idea that these are happening because guns are around instead of asking "why are there so many more crazies now?" becomes comical.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
2 weeks ago
"why are there so many more crazies now?"
Because they become nihilistic, become existentially anxious as a consequence, and of instead looking inwards to find meaning and face their own demons, they look outwards and blame literally everything but themselves: women, black people, Jews, society, the government, the media, Jordan Peterson, multiculturalism, etc. etc. Can't you see the pattern?

Again, even if all your delusions were true, we have many examples on this very forum of people who are leading meaningful lives in the Western societies you find so hopelessly dreadful and unable to cater to all your desires for absolutely no other reason than being born white. The only thing you're owed by your society is the right to the adventure of your life, and right now, it doesn't seem you're living it.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Because they become nihilistic, become existentially anxious as a consequence, and of instead looking inwards to find meaning and face their own demons, they look outwards and blame literally everything but themselves: women, black people, Jews, society, the government, the media, Jordan Peterson, multiculturalism, etc. etc. Can't you see the pattern?

Again, even if all your delusions were true, we have many examples on this very forum of people who are leading meaningful lives in the Western societies you find so hopelessly dreadful and unable to cater to all your desires for absolutely no other reason than being born white. The only thing you're owed by your society is the right to the adventure of your life, and right now, it doesn't seem you're living it.
None of these losers blame themselves for their own failings in life, and they all think that the world needs their great crusade to be saved.

It comes down to entitlement. They want to be Kings, without even having to assemble their kingdoms.