Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
You see what you want to see.
Yeah lol k.

I tire of this conversation, because this conversation is essentially just me repeating the same talking points that none of you detractors are able to discredit because they are the truth. Ideological subverts like what Yuri Bezmenov warned.

Facts do not matter to you because you just don't want to believe it.

No, non-white immigrants do not contribute much of greatness to our society, and we'd definitely not "collapse" without them. Quite the opposite in fact.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/art ... ape-crisis

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8663 ... rants-rape

No, they will not "integrate" and nor should they; they will only change the country further if they did.

Yes, repatriation of these people IS possible and will not result in some fucking genocide. And even if it did, if it's "us" or "them", anyone who picks "us" is a traitor that would meet with a short drop and sudden stop in any sane society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

Yes, a homogeneous white country is not only sustainable as it was for thousands of years, it is preferable as proven by the likes of Iceland, Poland, and formerly — Scandinavia.

Yes, most of the people spearheading these anti-white movements ARE Jews. That's just something you're going to have to deal with. Reality doesn't care how offended you are by The Holocaust™

No, wars are not won by "ideas", they are won by armies. Sometimes in history, the people with the worst ideas have the best armies and alliances. This is a fact woefully misunderstood by most supposed adults today.

No, progressive, sexually-liberating policies have not done us good; they are literally killing us. No, you are not above nature no matter how much you try and tell yourself otherwise.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... R-low.html

Yes, it is fixable through the policies we've previously implemented and I have suggested

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/11/have-fo ... -life.html

and the only answer that makes sense to the question of "Why should Europe and its diaspora, with all the civilization and opportunity within it be just as much the claim of people with no relation to Europeans?" is "It isn't". The question is impossible to answer in the affirmative without resorting to Marxist reasoning, and no adult of sound mind believes Marxism to be a good answer to anything.

No, multiculturalism/different races living in the same space does not, never has, and never will, result in this:

It results in this

I'm not worried about trying to "prove" it to you, because it's a self-proving phenomena and you all know it. And I know — sure as a sunrise I know this — it is but a matter of time before you will say to yourselves that I was right.

I just hope for your sake that you realize it before you get your name added to the list of diversity's victims.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Yeah lol k.

I tire of this conversation, because this conversation is essentially just me repeating the same talking points that none of you detractors are able to discredit because they are the truth. Ideological subverts like what Yuri Bezmenov warned.

Facts do not matter to you because you just don't want to believe it.

No, non-white immigrants do not contribute much of greatness to our society, and we'd definitely not "collapse" without them. Quite the opposite in fact.

https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/art ... ape-crisis

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8663 ... rants-rape

No, they will not "integrate" and nor should they; they will only change the country further if they did.

Yes, repatriation of these people IS possible and will not result in some fucking genocide. And even if it did, if it's "us" or "them", anyone who picks "us" is a traitor that would meet with a short drop and sudden stop in any sane society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Repatriation

Yes, a homogeneous white country is not only sustainable as it was for thousands of years, it is preferable as proven by the likes of Iceland, Poland, and formerly — Scandinavia.

Yes, most of the people spearheading these anti-white movements ARE Jews. That's just something you're going to have to deal with. Reality doesn't care how offended you are by The Holocaust™

No, wars are not won by "ideas", they are won by armies. Sometimes in history, the people with the worst ideas have the best armies and alliances. This is a fact woefully misunderstood by most supposed adults today.

No, progressive, sexually-liberating policies have not done us good; they are literally killing us. No, you are not above nature no matter how much you try and tell yourself otherwise.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... R-low.html

Yes, it is fixable through the policies we've previously implemented and I have suggested

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/11/have-fo ... -life.html

and the only answer that makes sense to the question of "Why should Europe and its diaspora, with all the civilization and opportunity within it be just as much the claim of people with no relation to Europeans?" is "It isn't". The question is impossible to answer in the affirmative without resorting to Marxist reasoning, and no adult of sound mind believes Marxism to be a good answer to anything.

No, multiculturalism/different races living in the same space does not, never has, and never will, result in this:

It results in this

I'm not worried about trying to "prove" it to you, because it's a self-proving phenomena and you all know it. And I know — sure as a sunrise I know this — it is but a matter of time before you will say to yourselves that I was right.

I just hope for your sake that you realize it before you get your name added to the list of diversity's victims.
Who is the girl at the bottom in the images?

Added in 11 minutes 40 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
If an immigrant commits a crime he/she should be locked up and kept locked up throughout their trial. if found guilty he/she should then be deported back to their country of origin and never let back into Europe. And the authorities should be cracking down on rape in Europe. If they do so then they'll be better able to catch these creeps and deport them to their home country. And it shouldn't matter if there is conflict in their home country and if the Euros insist it has to matter if there's conflict in their home country then once they are convicted Europe they should be given harsh sentences to keep them locked up for a long, long time. No more leniency for immigrants committing crimes...especially crimes involving violence or rape, including soft persuasion rape or rape by drug. I want these fucking criminals locked up long term, or deported to their home countries and disallowed entry into Western Civilization forever.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'm still waiting for a quality post from you. Your posts are just a constant barrage of telling Americans we must spend $100+ billion on a giant border wall that could be obsolete by the time it's finished. And you won't even be chipping in for said wall that could be obsolete by the time it''s completed.
The border wall is a stupid symbol whose main effect will be to grease the bottom lines of politically connected construction companies.

If the government really cared about illegal immigration, they would go after employers of illegal immigrants. They won't do that though. They want to have it both ways: a large pool of cheap labour, and a large pool of angry voters.

Notice that the anti-immigration posters NEVER discuss going after employers.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
The border wall is a stupid symbol whose main effect will be to grease the bottom lines of politically connected construction companies.
All major construction projects grease the bottom line of some company or another.
So stop with the endless excuses that are just a result of being feed decades of white privilege guilt.

Look, the most powerful country in the world should not have the most porous border. Even if this wall is mostly symbolic, it will be well worth $30 billion.
Ringo, said the gringo

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
All major construction projects grease the bottom line of some company or another.
So stop with the endless excuses that are just a result of being feed decades of white privilege guilt.

Look, the most powerful country in the world should not have the most porous border. Even if this wall is mostly symbolic, it will be well worth $30 billion.
I'm in favour of effective solutions to the border.

The wall is not it, and admittedly, neither is the virtue signalling from some of the Democratic candidates.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'm in favour of effective solutions to the border.

The wall is not it, and admittedly, neither is the virtue signalling from some of the Democratic candidates.
That's reasonable, what would be more effective ways to protect a country's borders according to you?

The more rational part of me believes in the wall, while the more intuitive part of me realizes that it's more of a band-aid.

It's complicated because you're quickly deemed a monster if you close the door entirely, there will be those cases where people need urgent medical care and of course many people on the right are going to be like "not my problem, do it the legal way!".

Both can co-exist in my opinion, having strong borders while making exceptions for humanitarian cases. Hoping for the reverse (everyone is welcome except neonazis like Milo Yiannopoulos!) like the far left wants is insane and will inevitably plunge Western countries into a deep chaos.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
That's reasonable, what would be more effective ways to protect a country's borders according to you?

The more rational part of me believes in the wall, while the more intuitive part of me realizes that it's more of a band-aid.

It's complicated because you're quickly deemed a monster if you close the door entirely, there will be those cases where people need urgent medical care and of course many people on the right are going to be like "not my problem, do it the legal way!".

Both can co-exist in my opinion, having strong borders while making exceptions for humanitarian cases. Hoping for the reverse (everyone is welcome except neonazis like Milo Yiannopoulos!) like the far left wants is insane and will inevitably plunge Western countries into a deep chaos.
They need to crack down on supply and demand together by making it harder to employ illegals. It's not uncommon, for example, for upper middle class families to employ Hispanic nannies. They want their kids to learn Spanish, which is a great idea, but it ends up costing the rest of the country. It's a hidden subsidy from the state to middle and upper-middle class families.

And honestly, I think that they're not going to do this as they want to have a large pool of cheap labour. This is the best of both worlds for the elites, wages are kept low, and they can keep getting votes by pretending to fix the problem. The more illegal immigrants are persecuted without actually being kicked out, the lower their wages, the better for the elites.

Separately, Bernie Sanders pointed out that this is largely a political issue. The United States has enough power to try and increase stability and opportunity in central America at little cost, that would drive down the desire of many in those countries to move here.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

If the government really cared about illegal immigration, they would go after employers of illegal immigrants. They won't do that though. They want to have it both ways: a large pool of cheap labour, and a large pool of angry voters.
Now there's a good idea.

If the government cracked down on the employers of illegal immigrants that could not only reduce illegal immigration; it could also prompt a lot of illegal aliens already living in the USA to leave without having to use a lot of force and without a lot of govt spending. If America reduces the lure of wages paid to illegal immigrants there won't be much purpose for them to come here or to stay here.

And of course the reason why the anti-immigration (both legal and illegal) protesters don't bring up that issue is probably because a lot of the employers who hire illegal/legal immigrants are republicans and the immigration protesters don't want to offend or blame republicans or those anti-immigration protesters aren't smart enough to realize that their own republican leaders are driving the immigration crisis.

The driving force behind immigration at the southern border (both legal and illegal) is the promise of jobs from republican employers.

Added in 9 minutes 54 seconds:
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago

Hey wait a second, Afro-Vacancy is right about GOP businessmen wanting legal and illegal immigrants for hire. That could be the number 1 driver of both legal and illegal immigration. I don't like the far left's open borders attitudes anymore than you or That Guy does but maybe the far left's crap is only the 2nd biggest problem when it comes to the immigration crisis. It is possible that most of the legal and illegal immigration prboblem would just quietly go away if we cracked down hard on the republican businessmen who employ them. Without the lure of better wages for any Central American who arrives in America the legal/illegal immigration crisis could reduce enough that it becomes manageable.

Added in 7 minutes 51 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

Separately, Bernie Sanders pointed out that this is largely a political issue. The United States has enough power to try and increase stability and opportunity in central America at little cost, that would drive down the desire of many in those countries to move here.
And I also agree with you about this. I have long wondered why the US is sitting on its' hands while an excessive amount of immigrants are coming to America to get away from bad conditions in their home countries. We should be doing what we can to improve conditions in the home counties of the immigrants.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

A young man killed 20 people in El Paso and injured 26 others. He was motivated by a racial hatred of Hispanics, and radicalized over 8chan and likely other places.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/03/us/e ... index.html

You guys might remember that back around 2010 or so, if a terrorist attack took place, the first thing that many people said was "I wonder if his name is Mohammed hahahaha," well the situation has evolved. Now people wonder of it's an incel.

I thought that this article had some good information:

https://slate.com/technology/2019/08/el ... festo.html

It argues that neo Nazis deliberately targeted 4chan for racial prejudice, back around 2010.

Added in 48 minutes :
Another shooting, in Dayton, Ohio

Fox News: Dayton, Ohio, gunfire results in 10 deaths, including gunman; at least 16 wounded: police.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/at-least-10- ... re-reports

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 38521.html

The far left democrats really have no shame. Trump has never said anything racist and the white supremacists on boards like 8chan hate him.

If you would bother to do a Google search which takes like a few seconds, you would know that. But hey, whatever makes your toxic narrative work to get you unearned attention and power.

As always, the debates will be about everything but the most obvious root cause: the increasingly fragmented Western culture that's spiraling down the path of dead materialism and nihilism with nothing but nefarious ideologies and a return to tribalism to fill that void.

Many people will utter tautologies like "I don't get those monsters, life is precious and we should not kill people, we should love them because they are people! That's what the West is about, being nice and not killing people!". Talk about a unifying common grand narrative.

Alright, let's start pointing fingers I guess: it's the fault of Trump, the gun lobby, systemic racism, white privilege, the government, social media, antidepressants, the internet, video games, violent movies, hate speech, Ben Shapiro, PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, etc. etc.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago

The far left democrats really have no shame. Trump has never said anything racist and the white supremacists on boards like 8chan hate him.

If you would bother to do a Google search which takes like a few seconds, you would know that. But hey, whatever makes your toxic narrative work to get you unearned attention and power.

As always, the debates will be about everything but the most obvious root cause: the increasingly fragmented Western culture that's spiraling down the path of dead materialism and nihilism with nothing but nefarious ideologies and a return to tribalism to fill that void.

Many people will utter tautologies like "I don't get those monsters, life is precious and we should not kill people, we should love them because they are people! That's what the West is about, being nice and not killing people!". Talk about a unifying common grand narrative.

Alright, let's start pointing fingers I guess: it's the fault of Trump, the gun lobby, systemic racism, white privilege, the government, social media, antidepressants, the internet, video games, violent movies, hate speech, Ben Shapiro, PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Joe Rogan, etc. etc.
Spoken like a true supremacist.

P.S. Ben Shapiro's a Nazi
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I tend to blame the reactionary left for the growth of this white violence. Especially now as the left have more or less completed their long march through the institutions.

So when anxious white males are shamed into silence for expressing their anxieties about a policy of one way cultural dilution, to the extent that they feel they are witnessing a form of cultural genocide happening in the West.
Then these young men feel they have no other recourse than violence.

Leftist shaming tactics have more blood on their hands.
Ringo, said the gringo

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago

Beto's once promising career is on the verge of collapse so he's trying to stay relevant.

As for the other things ...

1) It is in fact too easy to obtain access to great firearms here. There would still be mass shooters with gun control, but they would be less effective. The injury counts would be higher, and the mortality counts lower.

The Dawson college shooting of 2006 is a good example of that. An incel went to buy the coolest-looking gun that he could get his hands on, he shot 20 people, but only one of them died. It just wasn't as great a gun as it looked.

2) It doesn't matter if some of those people think that they hate Trump -- they're poorly-read impressionable sheep and their thinking is not their own. There's no original or critical thinking coming from those people. Trump's effect is to change social norms, which cascades down.

3) The fragmentation of the west is not at issue here. Most of these guys have better options. They tend to be young with a lot of professional potential. However that would take work, do they'd rather spend hours a day on 4chan.

I remember reading Elliott Rodger's testimonial: he didn't want to go to school, he didn't want a part time job, he didn't want to lift weights and work out, he didn't want to learn screenwriting, he didn't want to actually ask girls out -- well tough shit. Don't blame society. Blame yourself.

Society owes you the right to speech, assembly, religious freedom, security, health care, education, roads, but ...

Society doesn't owe you a kingdom.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Beto's once promising career is on the verge of collapse so he's trying to stay relevant.

As for the other things ...

1) It is in fact too easy to obtain access to great firearms here. There would still be mass shooters with gun control, but they would be less effective. The injury counts would be higher, and the mortality counts lower.

The Dawson college shooting of 2006 is a good example of that. An incel went to buy the coolest-looking gun that he could get his hands on, he shot 20 people, but only one of them died. It just wasn't as great a gun as it looked.

2) It doesn't matter if some of those people think that they hate Trump -- they're poorly-read impressionable sheep and their thinking is not their own. There's no original or critical thinking coming from those people. Trump's effect is to change social norms, which cascades down.

3) The fragmentation of the west is not at issue here. Most of these guys have better options. They tend to be young with a lot of professional potential. However that would take work, do they'd rather spend hours a day on 4chan.

I remember reading Elliott Rodger's testimonial: he didn't want to go to school, he didn't want a part time job, he didn't want to lift weights and work out, he didn't want to learn screenwriting, he didn't want to actually ask girls out -- well tough shit. Don't blame society. Blame yourself.

Society owes you the right to speech, assembly, religious freedom, security, health care, education, roads, but ...

Society doesn't owe you a kingdom.
I don't think Beto ever had a promising career, he simply had a GIANT and virtually unprecedented media campaign and donor support backing him before knowing who he was, or the fact that he has the charisma and leadership capabilities of a goldfish. He was also up against the literal Zodiac killer, Ted Cruz which isn't exactly a bad matchup for anyone. When people were supporting him, they hadn't seen how uncharismatic he was, or realised that he wasn't the progressive he was being held up as. That and the great hope to beat Ted Cruz.

The guy is absolutely pathetic, I cringe harder listening to him than Williamson even, and at least she says things that are occasionally interesting, Beto recites empty platitudes with the nervousness of a high school kid who didn't prepare for their oral presentation. He's the LITERAL definition of a cuck. If a black dude broke into his house and fucked his wife, he'd be apologising to the rapist afterwards about his white privilege and keeping the door locked.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't think Beto ever had a promising career, he simply had a GIANT and virtually unprecedented media campaign and donor support backing him before knowing who he was, or the fact that he has the charisma and leadership capabilities of a goldfish. He was also up against the literal Zodiac killer, Ted Cruz which isn't exactly a bad matchup for anyone. When people were supporting him, they hadn't seen how uncharismatic he was, or realised that he wasn't the progressive he was being held up as. That and the great hope to beat Ted Cruz.

The guy is absolutely pathetic, I cringe harder listening to him than Williamson even, and at least she says things that are occasionally interesting, Beto recites empty platitudes with the nervousness of a high school kid who didn't prepare for their oral presentation. He's the LITERAL definition of a cuck. If a black dude broke into his house and fucked his wife, he'd be apologising to the rapist afterwards about his white privilege and keeping the door locked.
Maybe you're right -- I do respect your instincts on character judgment -- but I'm not reading things the same way.

I think that Beto is sounding this bad in part because he doesn't believe the ultra rehearsed and choreographed things that he says. When he speaks he just checks off boxes in a methodical manner. It is actually too perfect, which places him in kind of an uncanny valley. He might be getting coached into a defensive strategy.

I don't consider Ted Cruz to be that pathetic. I think that he's a formidable force. For example, he was the only Republican who could hold his own against Trump.

And though Beto lost to Cruz, his campaigning apparently helped a lot of Democrats in down ballot races.