Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 464
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 967
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
3 months ago
Well i have to agree with you that those lyrics suck ass to be honest.

What i meant by saying Tupac is deep, isn't because Tupac just insults the government and talks about how black people are fucked in society and all that crap. I listened to Tupac for a good period of time and i can truly say that sometimes his lyrics are brilliant, but yeah he also has shitty songs, like every artist that has ever existed.

And about Drake being better than Tupac, well that's something no one who has experience in hip hop would ever say. And Tupac wasn't good looking to the point that it would bring him fame and he was well known before his death, so death certainly isn't the reason either. Because like i said before, death didn't make people suddenly love him and his music.
The problem with Pac is that even his most highly regarded albums are absolutely littered with filler tracks of that tier which is generally the critical consensus also. No other artist in hiphop gets away with being better known as an icon and a person than for the specific artistic statements they put out. If You're Reading This It's Too Late is a better project than anything Pac ever released. In terms of classic tracks, Drake has significantly more and has had a longer career and influence at the top of mainstream hip hop. The Don Killuminati is probably the closest thing Pac put out to a great album but its still filled with filler and less musically interesting than what his contemporaries were putting out. He doesn't have a single album that even close to touches a Doggsystyle, The Chronic, Illmatic, 36 Chambers etc. When people talk about Nas or Dre for example, they talk about Illmatic and the Chronic, when people talk about Tupac they just say how great and deep his lyrics were without having a whole lot to say beyond that or an album or just specific lyrics to actually cite, because there are individual tracks but no good album example from front to back.

Changes with those lyrics above is also widely considered one of the better Tupac tracks.

"And about Drake being better than Tupac, well that's something no one who has experience in hip hop would ever say."

Because they're mostly scared to say it, although Tupac definitely has an abnormal amount of detractors compared to other highly regarded artists in hip hop who believe he is severely overrated and mediocre. Most people even in more highbrow and hip hop head circles admit at this point Drake has been successful both artistically and commercially even if hes had a lot of blunders and can be cringe.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
The problem with Pac is that even his most highly regarded albums are absolutely littered with filler tracks of that tier which is generally the critical consensus also. No other artist in hiphop gets away with being better known as an icon and a person than for the specific artistic statements they put out. If You're Reading This It's Too Late is a better project than anything Pac ever released. In terms of classic tracks, Drake has significantly more and has had a longer career and influence at the top of mainstream hip hop. The Don Killuminati is probably the closest thing Pac put out to a great album but its still filled with filler and less musically interesting than what his contemporaries were putting out. He doesn't have a single album that even close to touches a Doggsystyle, The Chronic, Illmatic, 36 Chambers etc. When people talk about Nas or Dre for example, they talk about Illmatic and the Chronic, when people talk about Tupac they just say how great and deep his lyrics were without having a whole lot to say beyond that or an album or just specific lyrics to actually cite, because there are individual tracks but no good album example from front to back.

Changes with those lyrics above is also widely considered one of the better Tupac tracks.

"And about Drake being better than Tupac, well that's something no one who has experience in hip hop would ever say."

Because they're mostly scared to say it, although Tupac definitely has an abnormal amount of detractors compared to other highly regarded artists in hip hop who believe he is severely overrated and mediocre. Most people even in more highbrow and hip hop head circles admit at this point Drake has been successful both artistically and commercially even if hes had a lot of blunders and can be cringe.
What are the top 5 best rappers in your opinion ?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2960
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

This article, though well written, was very difficult to read, as it reports on multiple layers of awful news:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... n-martyrs/

1) Christian Copts are being executed in North Africa.
2) [Not stated] That is largely the west's fault, as Obama and Sarkozy had the brilliant idea back in 2011 of promoting instability there, and empowering the fundamentalists.
3) Facebook banned somebody because he discussed it.
4) Facebook, in spite of banning him, is making it hard for him to have nothing to do with Facebook. They're now forwarding stuff to his wife's facebook account.

Choice quote:
Rod Dreher wrote:Hotel Facebook: you can check in, but you can never leave.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1042
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1140
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

This might be pessimistic of me, and I know a lot of things have changed in the last twenty years,
but I can't help to think there are some people out there, maybe in their fourties or fifties, that wouldn't
act in this way.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1187
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1582

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago

1) Christian Copts are being executed in North Africa.
2) [Not stated] That is largely the west's fault, as Obama and Sarkozy had the brilliant idea back in 2011 of promoting instability there, and empowering the fundamentalists.
Hang on, let me get this straight...

The West decide to help the more moderate voices in the Middle East with moral, logistical and some financial support, this all happened before the Arab spring blossoming, and somehow the West are to blame for fermentating trouble in this already volatile region?

It was on only later when the more hardcore elements joined the fray that things spiraled out of control, as they often do in these parts.

The West's intentions were honorable.

Added in 2 hours 44 minutes 3 seconds:
rclark wrote:
3 months ago
This might be pessimistic of me, and I know a lot of things have changed in the last twenty years,
but I can't help to think there are some people out there, maybe in their fourties or fifties, that wouldn't
act in this way.
What exactly do you mean here?
marry me, Kaitlin

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1042
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1140
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

I mean that maybe bad hiring practices will die out the next decades, and technology
will hopefully end the practice of not hiring certain groups of people, since more
people would be made aware of racist practices.

Overly optimistic thinking on my part, probably, but that would be nice if it were
true.

Although there were personal computers in the 1990s, the internet speed sucked, so
there wasn't a lot of communication (no Facebook, etc). 55K modems were the
highest you could go in the U.S. back then.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 464
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 967
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
3 months ago
What are the top 5 best rappers in your opinion ?
Part of the issue for me I find in rating a top five is you have various potential picks like Nas who has one album that is virtually the pinnacle of 90s New York hip hop and places him top-tier in terms of character, storytelling and technique, but after that he put out nothing that even comes close. Not an album, not a song, not a feature after that in my opinion even rates to being any more than simply good. Another issue with one like Pac, I can understand from his persona and in portions, individual tracks or verses why he is considered top 5 by many but there isn't a single project he put out that reaches greatness or isn't filled with mediocre trash and even his fans usually acknowledge he has nothing in the realm of a Illmatic, a 36 chambers or a Reasonable Doubt for example. Musically his beats were also the least interesting of anyone in contention, he had some specific stellar examples but for the most part they could often be off any generic 90s hip hop album.

I tend to gravitate and think that greatness should be rated in a body of work and even if its just a short period, rather than as simply a persona or a few moments of artistic greatness. Also I think the beats, song and album structure are relevant, lyricism is worth little over dull and unsuitable or bland beats. Considering that I'd probably go Andre 3000, Jay-Z, Biggie, MF Doom, and Kanye. Most hiphop heads would probably question the Kanye mention specifically in the rapper category, but the reality is he objectively isn't any less lyrical than Pac ever was and in terms of being a craftsman of a great body of work that has also proved incredibly progressive for the genre, no one comes close to Kanye.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 334
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 505
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
1) Christian Copts are being executed in North Africa.
Maybe in the countries where ISIS live, but certainly not in mine.

In my country Christians are treated far better than Muslims. I know some of their churches were blown up, but nearly all of them were done by the government to create political and religious conflict for filthy corrupted plans.

Like for example ElKedeseeen Church in Alexandria, one of the biggest, if not the biggest church in Egypt was blown up 8 years ago and everyone back then blamed the oppressing evil Muslims who hate infidals and blah blah blah bullshit like always, but it turned out that Habib Al Adly, the Interior Minister back then was the one who did it.

5 years ago a Masjid called Al-Fatih in Cairo was literally burned down along with Muslims in it and no one gave a single fuck, and on that day no less than 5000 Muslims were killed on Burned on the massacre of Rabaa and no one did anything about it.

I wonder why of course. There are as we speak now over 100 thousands Muslims being tortured in prisons now in a way your mind can't even comprehend.

Ways like training a big dog to literally rape you or hang you from your legs from the ceiling until you die and torturing you with electricity until death, etc. Still no single Christian was involved in being tortured like the oppressing Muslims, why ? I remember that incident when the cop tortured a guy until death and it turned out that he's a Christian and his higher ups called for him for punishment for it, and you know what he said ?

"Sorry boss, i didn't know he was Christian, i thought he was a Muslim".

So please stop saying things that are bullshit only because 4 or 5 Christians were executed by ISIS in Libya years ago. If you wanna look at real executions and massacres, look at Israel and how "goyim" are killed there if they did anything that pisses off a "superior" Zionist. Or maybe look at history for things like Deir Yassin massacre, or Qana massacre.

And last thing i will add to this post is a question that has always confused me for years now. The Western world is largely atheist, right ? Right. And at the same time the cucked Western world says that Palestine belong to Israelis, right ? Right. Where is that written exactly ? In "religious" books like Talmud and Torah.

So basically the dumb cucked people in the Western world says that Palestine belongs to the Jews because of a promise or a text in a religious book supposedly written by a "god" they don't even believe in
Image

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2960
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Maybe in the countries where ISIS live, but certainly not in mine.

In my country Christians are treated far better than Muslims. I know some of their churches were blown up, but nearly all of them were done by the government to create political and religious conflict for filthy corrupted plans.

Like for example ElKedeseeen Church in Alexandria, one of the biggest, if not the biggest church in Egypt was blown up 8 years ago and everyone back then blamed the oppressing evil Muslims who hate infidals and blah blah blah bullshit like always, but it turned out that Habib Al Adly, the Interior Minister back then was the one who did it.

5 years ago a Masjid called Al-Fatih in Cairo was literally burned down along with Muslims in it and no one gave a single fuck, and on that day no less than 5000 Muslims were killed on Burned on the massacre of Rabaa and no one did anything about it.

I wonder why of course. There are as we speak now over 100 thousands Muslims being tortured in prisons now in a way your mind can't even comprehend.

Ways like training a big dog to literally rape you or hang you from your legs from the ceiling until you die and torturing you with electricity until death, etc. Still no single Christian was involved in being tortured like the oppressing Muslims, why ? I remember that incident when the cop tortured a guy until death and it turned out that he's a Christian and his higher ups called for him for punishment for it, and you know what he said ?

"Sorry boss, i didn't know he was Christian, i thought he was a Muslim".

So please stop saying things that are bullshit only because 4 or 5 Christians were executed by ISIS in Libya years ago. If you wanna look at real executions and massacres, look at Israel and how "goyim" are killed there if they did anything that pisses off a "superior" Zionist. Or maybe look at history for things like Deir Yassin massacre, or Qana massacre.

And last thing i will add to this post is a question that has always confused me for years now. The Western world is largely atheist, right ? Right. And at the same time the cucked Western world says that Palestine belong to Israelis, right ? Right. Where is that written exactly ? In "religious" books like Talmud and Torah.

So basically the dumb cucked people in the Western world says that Palestine belongs to the Jews because of a promise or a text in a religious book supposedly written by a "god" they don't even believe in
Image
First, it is not appropriate for you to dismiss one bad crime on the basis that some other crime is worse. Because you know -- that's always true. You can always think of something worse. What happened to those men -- the beheadings -- are really bad, even if there's something else in the world that is worse.

Second, I have talked about many of those other issues in numerous other posts here and elsewhere. I have agreed, for many years, with the position that what is done to Muslim countries and Muslims is a severe human rights violation, one of the worst of our times.

That specific post is about Libya, which I have discussed at length. In that very post (which for some reason you did not quote fully), I blame the idiotic intervention of 2011. There have long been extremists in Libya, but they used to be a lot less influential. They were contained. The current catastrophe was a predictable outcome and now the people of that country, all of the people, are worse off. I think that the evidence is also good that ruining the lives of the people living there was part of the motivation for Sarkozy, Clinton, etc.

I regret to say that I have to agree with your main point. Muslims are being regularly killed and tortured by western countries and their proxies Their economies are undermined which prevents social development. Awful regimes like Qatar and Saudi Arabia are propped up, which further prevents development. All of that is common knowledge.

What is also the case, at least among Americans, is that many people either support this or pretend that it's not happening even though they know better. I have discussed some of the issues with various people, and they often stick their heads in the sand. They just don't want to hear it. Back when George Bush was President, the use of torture was galvanizing people on the American left. Everybody knew about Abu Ghraib. They said that it going too far. Once Obama became president, people on the left stopped worrying about it. People on the right never cared in the first place.

I stopped unconditionally defending Israel in 2006. That is a country which could have had a better place in the region and in the world, but instead they have grown more and more extremist over time. They went into Lebanon to swat Hezbollah ... and then they left behind some extra bombs for good measure. They are continuously annexing more and more West Bank land. The fraction of the population which is fundamentalist / ultra-orthodox / haredi grows over time, and consumes more and more resources, which means that the country necessarily becomes more and more disconnected from reality. In the long run, I am not sure how it can remain viable.

I watched the documentary "Advocate", recently. It's about an Israeli human rights lawyer named Lea Tsemel who represents Palestinians. She's a good lawyer and she follows the rules. And ... she loses 99% of her cases. It's a good documentary in the sense that it speaks truth.

I don't have any genuine hope for the future in this regard. Oppression is an intrinsic part of the system, and it's very difficult for countries to break out. Some countries might break free during a large war, but that doesn't sound like an ideal outcome.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1042
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1140
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I am not sure what history of sweatshops has to do with my position on the issue. Can you summarize your argument? I don't know what am I supposed to make out of the entire history of sweatshop. My argument is very simple:

"If employees don't like the way they are treated at a work place, they have option to simply leave. They usually have good knowledge of work conditions before they accept a job. They therefore lose the moral right to demand legal actions against the employer regarding work conditions. They could have simply not accepted the job. I really don't see any good reason for a government to violate liberty of a completely private entity."

Can you please directly respond to my argument above?
Sweatshops were, and are still around in a lot of countries. What I think @yettee was trying to say is that nobody did
anything about them. It was, and still is today, a shitty practice that is still going on.

These are some of the countries that sweatshops still exist in today.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweatshop

The point is, there are still shitty situations in the world. No matter how much we would like them not to exist,
they definitely do.

When someone is in that situation, with no way to get out of it, they are stuck in it. When they are that poor, what
is a person to do? If they have to make money for their family working long hours, on a small pay check, they are going
to be poor, and there is nothing they can do to get out of it.

They don't have the time to get educated, and get out their situation.

This is not a political issue, but a human rights issue.

User avatar
pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 460
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1329

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
When someone is in that situation, with no way to get out of it, they are stuck in it. When they are that poor, what
is a person to do? If they have to make money for their family working long hours, on a small pay check, they are going
to be poor, and there is nothing they can do to get out of it.
I am sorry rclark, but there is simply no excuse to accept a job, knowing full well what the work conditions are, and then demanding that government intervene and punish the employer. If someone doesn't like what a job has to offer, they can simply NOT accept it. It's that simple.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1042
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1140
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I am sorry rclark, but there is simply no excuse to accept a job, knowing full well what the work conditions are, and then demanding that government intervene and punish the employer. If someone doesn't like what a job has to offer, they can simply NOT accept it. It's that simple.
If they don't have education and cannot read, they are stuck.
Employers should not be able to abuse that. If people
have a window of time to learn to read/write, and miss
that opportunity in life, employers can take advantage of generations .

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 464
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 967
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I am sorry rclark, but there is simply no excuse to accept a job, knowing full well what the work conditions are, and then demanding that government intervene and punish the employer. If someone doesn't like what a job has to offer, they can simply NOT accept it. It's that simple.
The only reason you believe this is because of personal experience though. If you were living in a foreign country without the social benefits, human rights and freedom that exists in the Western world the idea you'd think this is laughable, because it is. Especially in the black and white manner you're presenting it.

"violate liberty of a completely private entity."

Look at the elite CEOs in the United States for example, particularly the big tech monopolies. These "private entities" are at the end of the day driven to some extent by ideology of those that run them, virtually all of which support and lobby for mass immigration, censorship, dictating what people can say and see, a globalist approach to business and employment, Advocating heavily in the realm of identity politics to virtue signal and misdirect people from genuine social issues, and climate change related spending which consistently hurts the poor to a far greater extent in power prices and general cost of living with ample data showing it to be the case. They are more than happy to violate the quality of life of the general population and are not non-biased creations solely looking to profit or most effectively compete in the market, look at the actions of Youtube or Patreon banning conservatives, Google highlighting less popular liberal outlets over more popular conservative news in searches, or advertisers pulling ads on Tucker Carlson's show for example. The problem is that even in a free market these issues don't magically fix themselves due to competition. Same in terms of job selection. If companies and the people in charge had their way with absolutely zero advocacy or intervention of government, the majority of the population would see a drastic decrease in quality of life to the point of living in complete poverty, virtually no one would personally benefit and life quality becomes dependent on luck. There's no getting around this.

Ask yourself the question of whether you'd have preferred to be born a random citizen in Denmark or Australia, vs China or India and so should anyone else who supports free market at all costs. The reality is that if you were born a poor Chinese villager in a rural town, your life trajectory has been virtually completely decided on probability, the idea you'd be happy to risk being born in a society with terrible workers rights because you can always choose not to work is a dogshit, a completely moronic and thoughtless lie. Only in the select Western countries with strong minimum wages, workers rights, selective government subsidies in education and a reasonable healthcare system have you have reached a point where the average citizen has control of their life.

I mean seriously, when people say this a small part of me wishes they could be reborn in the circumstances of a Chinese sweatshop worker to reevaluate how completely stupid what they said is. Why not support mass third world immigration while you're at it because apparently all that matters in your view is economic numbers and corporate sovereignty, which of course are both more important than the lives of 95% of the population? Jordan Peterson's mentality has a valid place in the West, in a world you're proposing no amount of pulling up bootstraps is going to save you from a shitty life of literal servitude to an upperclass who got there based primarily on luck if you're unlucky enough to be born there.

Maybe I'm misreading you and you're not advocating exactly what I think you are, but your response to Yettee sounded literally like you were saying you wanted a *completely* free market in regards to labor.

"The question is why would a worker subject himself or herself to working in such an acrimonious and harsh environment? They can always leave and find a more friendly employer."

Like, I can't even believe anyone is nutty enough to think this. I actually think Yettee's response with a sweatshop definition was worthwhile because your initial point was so batshit crazy that it didn't warrant an argument but a reality check.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 858
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1879
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

JLBB wrote:
2 months ago
all that matters in your view is economic numbers and corporate sovereignty, which of course are both more important than the lives of 95% of the population?
"Anyone who thinks the health of a nation can be measured in GDP is an idot" — Tucker Carlson.

It is becoming self-evident that fascist economics, which were successful, are the only real answer. There really are only 3 possibilities in an industrialized economy. You can either have capitalism, socialism, or something in between which was fascism. Most 1st world countries have mixed economies, and they have been successful. It is only the "in-between" one that actually serves the people instead of the other way around and that is what we need.

Because both unrestricted socialism and capitalism end in exactly the same way: A small group of people wind up with all the money and power and the rest of society is completely subjugated to them. In the end, they both wind up looking like the USSR.

Globalism is essentially capitalism run wild. Absolutely everything is about increasing profits and nothing else is of concern. White people cost too much to employ and aren't consumer enough? Bring in shitloads of low-iq, highly-consumer, 3rd-world wage slaves then. Lost your job because we replaced you with robots? Just learn to code and "expand your skillset". Mom n' pop shops are getting outright sabatoged by giant corporations? Just "git gud" then lolz. All the work left has moved to big cities? Just leave the graves of your ancestors and move to some giant shithole metropolis, you pussy.

That's what we have right now.

The entire economic structure needs a rethink. Whether something is privatized or not should be context dependent. We need to adopt policies like what Hungary just did (and the national socialists had as well) of offering income-tax free lives to women who have 4 or more children, and of the NATIVE ethnic group, no breaks for the mudsharks. We need to start checking the power of corporations like Disney. We need to stop charging outrages prices for medical procedures. It's bullshit how many couples are forced to choose between their family's lives and crippling debt. I could just keep going on.

Personally, For what it's worth, I don't believe that any of the problems much of the west faces right now are actually difficult to solve. It's just that most of the politicians involved have no ethno-nationalist loyalty and thus no balls to do what needs to be done. They only care about themselves and their bank accounts. Once their out of office, they'll fuck off to their gated communities or Fiji and watch as their country burns on the TV.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 917
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2474
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1QE2GL

Not so much about Trump but about Reuters, a "balanced" website not even that long ago is now laughable.

That's the story on their main page, what happens if they find Trump fingerprints?!

Immediately caught my eye "fingerprints where? There's fingerprints somewhere? This is a new development I'm not aware of, I guess something new has come out".

And not one mention of fingerprints in the whole damn thing. It successfully caught me hook, line and sinker, but only because Reuters is never normally this fucking ridiculous. Well that's only going to fool people so many times.

What this exhibits is some wank off journalist sat down and thought about whatever day dream thought entered his mind and made it "news". He practically could have thought of any liberal fantasy in his mind to catch the attention of those blue balled for over 2 years, and even those like myself who knows there is practically nothing behind any of this insane claims.

He could've went "imagine they find a signed written admission from Trump stating all of the allegations are true and then he held a public press conference to admit to everything and admit his guilt and cry for his own impeachment and imprisonment" and not a reason given for thinking this whatsoever.

I would imagine these guys are under a lot of click bait pressure from editors, why are they thinking something that spiked in revenue years ago is still going to keep them profiting? People are desperate for actual news now, 90% of what I find out is YouTubers dissecting misleading articles online and perceiving what the actual truth could be.

My daily go-to's for mainstream media is now the likes of Tim Pool, hat prisoner in his bedroom, and styxhexenhammer, occultist who wears a leather jacket and no shirt, promoted himself from bedroom to sitting room some time ago.

These people's revenue may not be at a corporate level, but their audience is more receptive than anyone who looks at CNN, MSNBC or Fox (also 80% propaganda) and culturally is making a much larger impact than the completely un-respected and un-trusted mainstream media.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests