Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 49
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

Nameless, I don't support tyranny, the systems been screwing people since it was made, you can read in the other forum in where I say taxation is a bitch and for That Guy to get some black money. I will name some names politically and the current events that are going on like dump calling africa a shithole and then the first syrian female politician in america calling him a motherfucker, let's face it,dump had it coming to him.
Nameless, I was just stating the obvious with that guys post, no one answered the question before me, so I put my hat in the ring lol.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 803
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 855
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

scorpiolove wrote:
1 week ago
Nameless, I don't support tyranny, the systems been screwing people since it was made, you can read in the other forum in where I say taxation is a bitch and for That Guy to get some black money. I will name some names politically and the current events that are going on like dump calling africa a shithole and then the first syrian female politician in america calling him a motherfucker, let's face it,dump had it coming to him.
Nameless, I was just stating the obvious with that guys post, no one answered the question before me, so I put my hat in the ring lol.
Forest Trump is putting government contractors out of work now.

The guy is such a fucking egomaniac. This government shutdown, it affect contractors, who are temporary.

It goes down hill, and never reaches the toilet at this point in his Presidency.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 49
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

The worst possible thing about the government shut down is these people(government officials) are getting paid leave(vacation) because of the high positions that they're in. There is a national debt to be solved amongst other things.
They use to say no taxation without representation, imagine if all the citizens had a week off from work and taxation, america would fall apart fast, even one day would be horrific. The truth about this matter is the rules are being broken more and more everyday. Taxation is a bitch for those who can't afford their light bill or are homeless living in shelters and are still taxed like the rest of us. Democracy is great for those who can afford it but those who don't reap the benefits of taxation need to find other ways to get paid when there is no opportunity to be found in the areas they live in. The system doesn't work for everybody, if only the mid class west knew about how truly privileged they are.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1055

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

scorpiolove wrote:
1 week ago
The worst possible thing about the government shut down is these people(government officials) are getting paid leave(vacation) because of the high positions that they're in. There is a national debt to be solved amongst other things.
They use to say no taxation without representation, imagine if all the citizens had a week off from work and taxation, america would fall apart fast, even one day would be horrific. The truth about this matter is the rules are being broken more and more everyday. Taxation is a bitch for those who can't afford their light bill or are homeless living in shelters and are still taxed like the rest of us. Democracy is great for those who can afford it but those who don't reap the benefits of taxation need to find other ways to get paid when there is no opportunity to be found in the areas they live in. The system doesn't work for everybody, if only the mid class west knew about how truly privileged they are.
The only way for America to get working again is for those high minded Democratics to realize that a border wall is essential for a strong, independent, first world sovereign nation.
The United States is not some third world piss hole where migrants feel they have the right to trounce all over the border and just plant their 8 kids and make a permanent home; bleeding resources dry.
Having brown skin does not, and should not, grant you this privilege.

Democrats: Help Trump build that f*%king wall!
Ban the lipstick tax!

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 20
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 49
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

The wall isn't going to do much if they build it, there are plenty of other sources of transportation for migrants to get in america.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1310
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 2704
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

scorpiolove wrote:
1 week ago
The wall isn't going to do much if they build it, there are plenty of other sources of transportation for migrants to get in america.
It's going to make the journey much more difficult and that's the best they can do at the moment. Of course no solution will be 100% failproof.

At least it will make sure that only the most determined and creative people will attempt to cross the border:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/ ... 90602.html

Western Europe needs a wall too, and people who don't agree with that can leave the door of their home wide open and tell the world about it on their social media.

"But, but it's not the same!" Oh yes it is, let's be reasonable and limit immigration, especially in Europe, for our own survival. Right-wing governments will progressively get into power anyway and the only way to stop that would be to delegitimize democracy.

And make no mistake, the left is going to try, and fail miserably.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39931/br ... n-saavedra

Let the system self-regulate through democracy like it's supposed to. There is no viable alternative to freedom and responsible decisions made by the people based on truth. Anything else that the authoritarian left tries to enforce will only result in death and suffering.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 803
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 855
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

The Republicans, Forest Trump's own party, rejected his 5 billion bid for the wall
in 2017 and 2018. They held the majority.

When does Trump decide to do something about it? When the new Democratic Congress starts
in January.

Forest Trump is transparent, and his giant ego is the problem.

Right now this government shutdown affects my job, and I might be unemployed due to
Forest Trump's policies.

Added in 8 minutes 17 seconds:
scorpiolove wrote:
1 week ago
The worst possible thing about the government shut down is these people(government officials) are getting paid leave(vacation) because of the high positions that they're in. There is a national debt to be solved amongst other things.
They use to say no taxation without representation, imagine if all the citizens had a week off from work and taxation, america would fall apart fast, even one day would be horrific. The truth about this matter is the rules are being broken more and more everyday. Taxation is a bitch for those who can't afford their light bill or are homeless living in shelters and are still taxed like the rest of us. Democracy is great for those who can afford it but those who don't reap the benefits of taxation need to find other ways to get paid when there is no opportunity to be found in the areas they live in. The system doesn't work for everybody, if only the mid class west knew about how truly privileged they are.
Well said. I'm one of those people. It's interesting to me that when Forest Trump's own party, the
Republicans, have been in power for 2017 and 2018, he starts a war against Democrats.

The only reason the Democrat's are in control now are because of Forest Trump. His ego is huge.

His leadership style can be seen in the Apprentice (not Celebrity Apprentice, which was for charity).
He completely mirrors his leadership style on that.

I encourage people to see episodes of the Apprentice.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 162
Joined: 4 months ago
Reputation: 421
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Right now this government shutdown affects my job, and I might be unemployed due to
Forest Trump's policies.
That totally sucks dude. I hope it doesnt happen.

nameless
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 91
Joined: 2 months ago
Reputation: 68
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
It's alarming how many people today don't actually know what a fascist is.

What they really mean when they say it is, "Someone who disagrees with my leftwing politics"
No it's someone like you who takes disagreeing with left-wing politics to the point of supporting tyranny.

My brother-in-law disagrees with left-wing politics but he does not support tyranny. He's not a pig like you.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 565
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1487
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
No it's someone like you who takes disagreeing with left-wing politics to the point of supporting tyranny.

My brother-in-law disagrees with left-wing politics but he does not support tyranny. He's not a pig like you.
God, you're such a faggot it's unreal.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 700
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1862
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago



Y'know, I was certain this was a joke (and a good one) at first, but looking at this guys other anti-Trump tweets, and the people's reaction to this, I'm no longer certain. I think he might actually be serious, he's also tweeted some ridiculous articles and opinions that reach very hard to twist anything in to Trump being a nazi.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1055

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Build that fucking wall!
Ban the lipstick tax!

User avatar
JeanLucBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 290
Joined: 6 months ago
Reputation: 572
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JeanLucBB » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Build that fucking wall!
Sad thing about this comment is that considering you’re the one saying it, you probably don’t actually mean it.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 1055

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
1 week ago
Sad thing about this comment is that considering you’re the one saying it, you probably don’t actually mean it.
No, I do mean it as I strongly believe in a nation's sovereignty and the right to determine who has the privilege to migrate and reap the benefits of the country in question.

These opportunist fence jumpers have no right to this privilege just by virtue of their dire economic situations and the fact they have one thing that all guilty Westerners struggle to reconcile with...

Brown skin.
Ban the lipstick tax!

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 69
Joined: 5 months ago
Reputation: 130
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 1 week ago


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Admin, scorpiolove and 5 guests