Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Uh huh. The difference between you and I basically boils down to: I actually give a shit about things.
You'll learn.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I take a lot of the blame for that. I was getting really obsessed with the hairlosstalk website. I needed to get away from the website (and all hair websites as well) and I did. I got bogged down in pointless disagreements because I couldn't see the forest for the trees. Things ran away with me and I lost control. I needed to get away from the hair websites and for a good amount of time.

If she came back I definitely wouldn't harass her. I would imagine if she said something I disagreed with I would just point out my posit on the issue in a civil manner. If she pointed out something i agree with I would likely her post and perhaps even add to her point if I thought her point could be expanded on further.

I'm not looking for any trouble. I just want my hair back. And I really believe we are getting close to a cure. There's a lot of strong candidates (potential cures) being investigated.
I'm actually glad you're here, but it is very depressing losing HairBlues. I thought she was a cool user.

You can change your user id here, unlike hairlosstalk. It's your choice.

Politically speaking, I think my views here are in the minority, which is cool. This is a site about hair loss,
not U.S. politics.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 6 months ago

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

C4L wrote:
6 months ago
https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/21/netflix- ... to=cbshare

Western degeneracy
You will be watching it anyway.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
6 months ago
I'm actually glad you're here, but it is very depressing losing HairBlues. I thought she was a cool user.

You can change your user id here, unlike hairlosstalk. It's your choice.

Politically speaking, I think my views here are in the minority, which is cool. This is a site about hair loss,
not U.S. politics.

I don't think I should change my name. I've stated publicly that I'm not going to fight with anyone. I'll disagree with people but I'm done fighting with people. I've completely stopped talking to one poster here already because he has a hostile debate style that involves a lot of insults and needless hatred. I've already moved on from him here.

I think Hairblues should post where she wants to, including here, if she wants to. I had not said one ugly word to Hairblues here and i can't imagine me ever doing so again. I don't even want to. We got into a stupid argument and we should both just move on from it. We're adults. If she started posting her again, we would eventually post to one another and I think she would decide that the whole argument was stupid, should not have gone on as far as it did, and move on from it. But that's just what I think.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

People don't trust that democrats get it that immigration needs to be controlled. But look here is Hillary Clinton taking recently.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hi ... ailsignout

I gotta tell you that when I saw video of the Honduran caravan trying to enter southern Mexico from Northern Honduras and the Hondurans were breaking down the border fences and tearing the border gates off the hinges it disturbed me because it looked like they were trying to forcefully and illegally breaking into Mexico.

I want a peaceful process that allows a reasonable number of peaceful law-abiding migrants to enter America. I do not want migrants to enter America if they're tearing down borders fences and border gates along the way. I do not want people using illegal force to tell us that we MUST let them in. I want them to peacefully ask us to let them in and if we say no then I want them to accept that. We can not take everybody that wants to come in. I'm sorry but that's just simple reality. We can let some in but not all of them. And one of the ways to weed out the ones we don't let in are by their actions. Tearing down border walls and fences should not earn a migrant entry into another country. The migrants that act like that should be the first ones denied entry.

That's my opinion but I also know that I was fortunate enough to be born in a developed country with good safety so it's easy for me to say that. I don't know what it's like to be a Honduran living in Honduras. I'm sure I would hate it. But there are still limits to how many migrants we can bring in.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
I don't think I should change my name. I've stated publicly that I'm not going to fight long term with anyone. I've completely stopped talking to one poster here already because I'm only interested in intelligent discussion rather than insulting posts every time the person posts. I've moved on from him. I think Hairblues should post where she wants to, including here, if she wants to. I don't think she should let someone push her out of a website jut by him showing up. I had not said one ugly word to Hairblues here and i can't imagine me doing so. I don't even want to. We got into a stupid argument and we should both just move on. If we started talking again she might find the whole argument was stupid and should not have gone as far as it did.
Hairlosstalk bans everybody, and I really don't why that is. I think the Admin there is too cheap to buy disk space.

What kills me is that some people here like that site (it is their choice, after all). The reality, people who never did
anything bad, like @Paxis and Saulus (not on this site, at least not yet), got banned.

It's just bullshit, it really is. I saw one thread with Saulus, and I'm telling you, seventy five percent are banned. i
can see some of the members being banned for a week, at most. But Saulus? Come on, the guy never
said a bad word about anybody. I just don't get it, I really don't.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
You will be watching it anyway.
wrong

The actor from the movie is a fag crossdresser actually, not gonna work

Now decent trannies:

Feel the difference

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

C4L wrote:
6 months ago
wrong

Now decent trannies:

Feel the difference
This stuff is clearly at the forefront of your mind.
You're a degenerate too.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

I agree totally. We in the West can only do so much to assist those from the third world and as you said, priority should be given to those migrants who respectfully wait while due process is undertaken regarding background checks and health assessments before these migrants are given entry into a first world country such as Australia and the United States.

I happen to agree with Donald Trump's proposal to build a southern wall across the United States with Mexico.
Illegal immigrants have made a mockery of that border for decades and enough is enough.

If thousands of white Canadians were trouncing across the northern border year after year, the guilt ridden left would be screaming for border control.
They would most likely even agree to a wall being built to keep those damn pesky pale folks away from the northern states of the U.S.

Build that freaking wall and don't let brown folks play the race card to silence us proud Westerners into sacrificing our social cohesion.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Paul Manafort tried to get away with lying to the special counsel so the special counsel has killed their plea deal with Manafort. The plea deal limited the charges that could be filed against Manafort to the charges that he has already been convicted of. New charges could not be filed against him. But now that the plea agreement worked out between Manafort and Special counsel is null and void Manafort can be sentenced for the crimes he has already been convicted of AND special counsel can now press new charges against Manafort for the crimes he has not yet been convicted of.

Also...

Right now there's a law in New York state that says a person can not be prosecuted by the state for a crime he has already been charged for at the Federal level. New York Governor Cuomo asked the New York state senate to change that law so all of the conspirators in the Trump conspiracy can all be charged at the state level if Trump pardons them at the federal level. But even though New York state Governor Cuomo asked the New York state senate to fix this problem they refuse to do it. You see, the new york state senate HAS BEEN controlled by Republicans. The GOP senators in New York want to help Trump and his goons get away with their treasonous crimes against America.

But...

The democrats won the Nov 6 2018 election for the new york state senate. The dems now have the majority in the New York state senate. And of course the first thing the dems will do when they start the next new york state session is fix that double jeopardy law. All of those traitors are going down.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 896223002/
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

C4L wrote:
6 months ago
wrong

Now decent trannies:

Feel the difference
Don't take this the wrong way, but isn't your avatar a girl?

If I remember correctly, you were the first person to start having a female

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
6 months ago
Paul Manafort decided to try to get away with lying to the special counsel so the special counsel (and Manafort) have killed their plea deal. The plea deal limited the charges that could be filed against Manafort to the charges that he has already been convicted of. New charges could not be filed against him. But the plea agreement worked out between Manafort and Special counsel is now null and void, it's now time to sentence Manafort for the crimes he has already been convicted of, and since the plea deal is null and void, special counsel can now press new charges against Manafort for the crimes he has not yet been convicted of.

Also...

Right now there's a law in New York state that says a person can not be prosecuted for a crime he has already been charged for at the Federal level. New York Governor Cuomo asked the New York state senate to change that law so all of the conspirators in the Trump conspiracy can all be charged at the state level if Trump pardons them at the federal level. But even though New York state Governor Cuomo asked the New York state senate to fix this problem they refuse to do it. You see, the new york state senate HAS BEEN controlled by Republicans. The GOP senators in New York want to help Trump and his goons get away with treason against America.

But...

The democrats won the nov 6 2018 election for the new york state senate. The dems now have a large majority in the New York state senate. And you gotta know that the first thing the dems will do when they start the next new york state session is fix that double jeopardy law.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/st ... 896223002/
That guy in NY lied about the election date, twice in a row (GOP Senator).

They won in NJ big time. In fact, my township, which was controlled by Republicans for 45 YEARS,
lost their seat in every race.

The Democrats didn't win by big numbers though. In most, it was 300 votes, out of 90,000 people.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by scorpiolove » 5 months ago

Thatguy is right about his analogy on the world, the world is built on problems and people get paid big dollars to deal with problems.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

scorpiolove wrote:
5 months ago
Thatguy is right about his analogy on the world, the world is built on problems and people get paid big dollars to deal with problems.
1. Many people believe that the world is built on the existence of problems and *attempts* to solve those problems. Christ! Anybody can see that's a big part of the world. You make it sound like That_guy is some kind of Swami because he knows something that everybody else also knows. Give me a break! This is how That_guy tricks people into thinking that he's enlightened and wise - by saying stuff everyone knows and making it seem like nobody else ever realized it until he said it. LOL!

2. Is he also right about his world analogy where he supports tyranny? Is his worldview also right when he badmouths other people with disfigurements while he comes here whining about his own physical disfigurement - hairloss. I think not.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.