Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago Just because you aren't interested in politics doesn't mean that politics aren't important.

And whether or not you live in a free country could decide whether or not you acquire the money you crave because some dictators don't like sharing. Some dictators want all the money for themselves.
My country isn't free at all, yet i'm able to get massive amounts of money online from working my brain and doing whatever necessary methods to get money, even by scamming idiots.

It's an eat or be eaten world, you need to fight for money and do whatever necessary to be sitting on the chair not on the plate.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Admin wrote: 2 weeks ago These days you cannot defend the latter worldview without being instantly labeled as far right, or at least suspected of it. And when that happens, there is a powerful system in place set up by the good guys™ to make your life a living hell, to destroy your reputation and ostracize you from society. Those people are still enabled by the leftist establishment, and this is the beacon that retains all my attention in the political sphere. I vote for the equivalent of Trump here in Belgium because I want them to step in and dismantle this far left lunacy with an iron fist.
You make it sound like people like you are decent people just trying to live your lives peacefully but that's not true. People like you are evil & malicious. I could go into every example for why people like you are evil and malicious but people like you aren't worth hours of my time. Basically, it gets down to this - people like you are trying to harm people who are just trying to peacefully live their lives. This is why people like you are disgusting and vile.

Here is one example of how people like you are trying to hurt harmless people.

Every few months or so I read a story in the news about how someone has committed suicide because he/she was bullied for being gay. Christian-right people like yourself are one of the driving forces behind that bullying.

Technically it's not criminal for people like you to be a driving forces of the bullying that causes those suicides but it is morally wrong. And people like you rationalize excuses to shift the blame to gay rights activists, but decent intelligent people know your "traditional" worldview is a driving force behind that bullying and the suicides.

People like you could make adjustments to your interpretations of the bible and teachings abut the bible to bring it all into the 21st century, but you won't because you could care less about the deaths your worldview is causing. As a matter of fact, people like you are apologists for the bullies in these situations. People like you actually blame the gay activists who are trying to protect gay people.

People like you aren't peaceful people just trying to live your "traditional" lives. People like you are evil harmful bastards and bitches who hurt harmless people.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... e-suicides

Added in 2 hours 21 minutes 11 seconds:
Here's another article about it -

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues ... ble-youth/

Some right-wing Christians (other than the most extreme @Admin types) are starting to turn against Trump:

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editori ... trump.html

With even some people among the christian-right finally starting to turn against Trump this means that only the most extreme, evil, "dark-ages", christian-right, people keep steadfastly supporting repugnant Trump.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 12 times in total.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago You make it sound like people like you are peaceful people just trying to live your lives but that's untrue. People like you are really evil & malicious people. I could go into every example for why people like you are evil and malicious but people like you aren't worth hours of my time. Basically, it gets down to this - people like you try to harm people who are trying to live their lives harmlessly. This makes people like you disgusting and vile.
Is English your mothertongue?
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Wire wrote: 1 week ago Is English your mothertongue?
Specifically, what did I say that isn't good enough English for the internet?

And what do you have to say about my point that only the following two groups are still steadfastly supporting Trump:

1 The most abhorrent and extreme among people among the christian-right.

2.The bigots.

And which of these 2 groups do you belong to? Or do you belong to both groups?
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Specifically, what did I say that isn't good enough English for the internet?
Your English is indeed good enough for the internet. But you did not answer the question (if you want to keep it private, that's OK).
Isn't that sexual harassment?!
Dr. House: Not if you're good looking.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Wire wrote: 1 week ago Your English is indeed good enough for the internet. But you did not answer the question (if you want to keep it private, that's OK).
Send me a PM about the issue. I'm going to bed now but if you send a PM I'll read it tomorrow morning.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Christian-right people are a threat to freedom & democracy.

Christian-right folks want a christian bible autocracy. They want to force everybody to live according to their bible.

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 1 week ago

Was planning on not ever posting again but this shit thread has to have my take on it and i'm not trolling here.

You're such a fucking retard. You realize you leftist cuck that your laws were deprived from religion in the first place? Without religion and God there would be no objective morality or measurable standards to what's right or wrong, so even if you're not directly ruled by the Bible or the Quran you're still indirectly following and obeying their teachings since the law is heavily based on and influenced by them.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Was planning on not ever posting again but this shit thread has to have my take on it and i'm not trolling here.

You're such a fucking retard. You realize you leftist cuck that your laws were deprived from religion in the first place? Without religion and God there would be no objective morality or measurable standards to what's right or wrong, so even if you're not directly ruled by the Bible or the Quran you're still indirectly following and obeying their teachings since the law is heavily based on and influenced by them.
Our human instinct; our humanity is enough to tell us what's right and wrong.

Religion is just an extension of this.
the road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom (but just say no)

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 1 week ago Was planning on not ever posting again but this shit thread has to have my take on it and i'm not trolling here.

Sure, in the beginning laws were based on the christian viewpoint as people relied on their christian faith when they originally started making laws.

But that was then and this is now.

Today, more and more new laws are based on hard fact rather than christian beliefs. For example, consider new laws to protect gay people &
a woman's right to chose an abortion, both of which defy christian views. New fact-based laws that protect gay people and a woman's right to chose an abortion are examples for why christians hate democrats so much. christians want to turn the clock backwards and have laws based on christian writings, rather than fact. christians want to restore the status quo of the 1950s. That's why christians steadfastly support Trump. And of course, christians will make damn sure their beer, wine, and alcohol are all legal for their use while they lock your ass up in prison if you smoke weed. And yet you support these christian hypocrites who want to imprison you. So who's really the "fucking retard"?

I vote democrat specifically to pushback against christian based law and to support fact-based law. And if you look at how much new laws are going in my direction I would say that so far I've been doing some winning.

Added in 31 minutes 17 seconds:
Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago My country isn't free at all, yet i'm able to get massive amounts of money online from working my brain and doing whatever necessary methods to get money, even by scamming idiots.

It's an eat or be eaten world, you need to fight for money and do whatever necessary to be sitting on the chair not on the plate.
Is your admitted scamming people compatible with your christian beliefs and values?

Plus I'm not saying 100% of laws that stem from Christian beliefs are wrong. Some of the laws that stem from the bible are OK. But I want dems to get rid of 100% of the bible-based laws that are bad laws, such as the laws against pot-smoking. That means people like me want to let you smoke pot without significant punishment while the politicians you support want to put you in prison if you smoke pot.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

yettee wrote: 1 year ago What I think would probably happen is that Biden would take a state or two like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and he'd win.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-ne ... eview=true

H. Bimmler
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: BIG 3

Post by H. Bimmler » 1 week ago

It would be funny if Trump won it a second time... xD

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

H. Bimmler wrote: 1 week ago It would be funny if Trump won it a second time... xD

Sure, if you think the end of democracy in the US would be funny.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Trump supporters will do anything to win.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/nati ... 786ad13af1

This election is going to be contested. It's not going to be over, and yes he could win.

The popular vote doesn't mean shit in the United States. Only the Electorate College votes for the President.

H. Bimmler
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: BIG 3

Post by H. Bimmler » 1 week ago

nameless wrote: 1 week ago Sure, if you think the end of democracy in the US would be funny.
How is it going to be the end of democracy? :thinking: