Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

*And we can believe this crap is accurate and fair and relevant because it comes from the rancid right-wing hacks over at New York Post.

*And we can also be absolutely, totally, 100% sure that since this story comes from the rancid right-wing hacks at the New York Post that proves Biden has done something corrupt & Trump has never done anything corrupt.

The New York Post's bullshit story. Even if Biden has done something inappropriate, Trump & his kids have done more corrupt stuff than Biden & the overwhelming majority of Americans know this. There's one accusation about Biden while there are many accusations about Trump. For example here below are just 5 major examples of corruption by Trump:

1. The Stormy Daniel's payoffs

2. The attempt to blackmail Ukraine

3. The continuing Russian treason issue. Yes this started when he was a candidate but it's still ongoing today since he's still trying to accommodate Putin.

4. Trump is making profits off foreigners who come to do business with America by steering them to stay at Trump properties.

5. Trump makes money off American taxpayers whenever he leaves the White House because when he leaves the White House he goes to his own properties, such as Mar-a-Lago, where he and his entourage stay at taxpayer expense. Trump has raised the price of his hotels so he can suck more money out of American taxpayers.

***And now that the NYT may have posted Trump's taxes there are some suspicious items in those records as well.

But Team Trump whines that Joe Biden *MAY HAVE* helped his son get a job in the Ukraine but this allegation won't stick because it's small potatoes compared to Trump's corruption. Most Americans know Trump is way more corrupt than Biden.

The situation is going over your head @Admin. Trump is losing senior voters because seniors fear Trump's Covid-19 response will get them killed. If you think scared-for-their-lives seniors care more about Biden getting his son a job in Ukraine than they care about Trump getting seniors killed by a deadly virus, you've lost the plot. People have priorities @Admin - staying alive is more important to people than whether or not a politician helped his son get a job IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 14 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Trump pleads to suburban women - "Please like me"

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... se-like-me

ROFLMAO!

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 2 weeks ago

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... en-attacks

The origins of the material are unclear. The Post reported that the email was obtained from a hard drive after a computer was dropped at a Delaware repair shop in April 2019.

The unnamed store owner could not identify the individual who dropped it off as Hunter Biden, but nonetheless notified federal authorities about the computer, which was reportedly seized by the FBI last December.

The Post said the owner made a copy of the hard drive before turning it over and also provided it to an attorney for Rudy Giuliani, who is Trump's personal lawyer and was deeply involved with a Ukrainian official later determined to be a Russian agent in digging up dirt on Joe Biden earlier this year.

Joe Biden's campaign responded on Wednesday by saying numerous investigations have all concluded there was "no wrongdoing" by the former vice president.

"Investigations by the press, during impeachment, and even by two Republican-led Senate committees whose work was decried as 'not legitimate' and political by a GOP colleague have all reached the same conclusion: that Joe Biden carried out official U.S. policy toward Ukraine and engaged in no wrongdoing. Trump Administration officials have attested to these facts under oath," Biden campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said in a statement.

The campaign accused the Post of failing to ask for comment on "critical elements" of the story, including the involvement of Giuliani.

"Moreover, we have reviewed Joe Biden's official schedules from the time and no meeting, as alleged by the New York Post, ever took place," Bates said.

The president's allies at times appeared unwilling to fully stand behind the Post story.

Bondi repeatedly qualified her statements by citing the Post or noting that the allegations would be damaging "if true."

Earlier in the day, a spokesman for Johnson said the panel had received a whistleblower complaint and was looking into the materials published by the Post, but noted that officials are "attempting to validate the information."

In an unusual step, a Facebook spokesman said the platform would limit the distribution of the Post story while it underwent a fact-check. Twitter later blocked users from sharing the link to the Post story, saying it had been identified as "potentially harmful."

Attempts to elevate the article are part of a broader effort by the Trump campaign to make Hunter Biden's business dealings a central feature of its attacks on Joe Biden dating back to the Democratic primary.

There is no evidence of any criminal wrongdoing by either of the Bidens and no evidence that Hunter Biden's work influenced U.S. policy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.co ... oing%3famp

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Campaign advisor was I. I taught him to use THE FORCE to fight
coronavirus. Trump good. family good. Mask BAD! Force kill
VIRUS. Evil thoughts virus cause.

MAGA supporter was I. Trump coughed on me, green am me now.

I use force to scare people from voting by mail. Mail fraud bad is. Paper
envelopes Bad! Democrats bad ARE.

Coronovirus bad NOT. Old man Trump defeated it with Star Wars FORCE! People
without health care can defeat it. God GOOD is. He fight coronavirus. 200,000
PEOPLE BAD, Democrats ARE. God like them NOT.

California Governor BAD. Forest management bad is. They need
to burn, like Lord Vader. Burned liberals GOOD.
Bible in hand good.

yoda_avatar.jpg
yoda_avatar.jpg (8.26 KiB) Viewed 584 times
Last edited by rclark 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago Trump pleads to suburban women - "Please like me"

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... se-like-me

ROFLMAO!
You misunderstand me. I've always been anti-Trump. I'm a moderate democrat all my life.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago
according to Trumpsters viewpoint, she's be labled as a liberal leftist communist :lol:.

that's the new thing, anyone not for Trump is now a communist.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-2 wrote: 2 weeks ago according to Trumpsters viewpoint, she's be labled as a liberal leftist communist :lol:.

that's the new thing, anyone not for Trump is now a communist.
She is a very moderate Republican. She is pro choice, pro ENVIRONMENT,
and anti gun, so really she is a RINO.

She was a very popular governor in NJ. She also worked in the 9/11 cleanup.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago She is a very moderate Republican. She is pro choice, pro ENVIRONMENT,
and anti gun, so really she is a RINO.

She was a very popular governor in NJ. She also worked in the 9/11 cleanup.
Rhinos are just moderate republicans, most independents would be RHINO if they were in Republican Party.
That's why the party shrank so much over the years, they been growing more and more intolerant.
And to be fair, that started with people like Newt Gingrich, and later, the Tea Party.
They unwittingly paved the way for someone like Trump to take over.
Rush Limbaugh also drove this, all the far right talk radio guys (before Trump)
Now Trump owns that party, I have no idea if it's ever going to go back to what it was. I doubt it. He's going to have A LOT of influence, possibly more once he's out of office. On primaries for example.

This is why I think the left isn't going to become as dominated by liberals as people think. Because MOST Americans are moderate.
Although, self identifying liberals has grown since Trumpism, but I think it's just in outrage reaction to his authoritarian 'vibe' I don't know what other word to use. If he's not an authoritarian, he certainly makes you 'feel' like he wants to be.

Added in 41 minutes 44 seconds:
There is no reason good enough to vote for this man or support him.

This is not a leader.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... lling/amp/

Added in 3 hours 17 minutes 57 seconds:
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/op ... ustice-doj

"After 36 years, I’m fleeing what was the U.S. Department of Justice — where I proudly served 19 different attorneys general and six different presidents. For the last three-plus decades, I have respected our leadership regardless of whether we were led by a Republican or a Democrat. I always believed the department’s past leaders were dedicated to the rule of law and the guiding principle that justice is blind. That is a bygone era, but it should not be forgotten.

Maybe I should’ve seen this coming, but like many of my colleagues, I fervently hoped that Attorney General William Barr’s preemptive misrepresentation of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report was an honest mistake or a solitary misstep — rather than a deliberate attempt to conceal potential presidential misconduct. After all, Barr has never actually investigated, charged or tried a case. He’s a well-trained bureaucrat but has no actual experience as a prosecutor.

Unfortunately, over the last year, Barr’s resentment toward rule-of-law prosecutors became increasingly difficult to ignore, as did his slavish obedience to Donald Trump’s will in his selective meddling with the criminal justice system in the Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn and Roger Stone cases. In each of these cases, Barr overruled career prosecutors in order to assist the president’s associates and/or friends, who potentially harbor incriminating information. This career bureaucrat seems determined to turn our democracy into an autocracy."

Corazón Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Post by Corazón Xexos » 2 weeks ago

I feel like puking reading those political paragraphs and articles, it's just too boring and not fun.

I would rather focus on being rich and doing what i want than care about politics like an autist, i can just have fun with money while the world burns away from me

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago I feel like puking reading those political paragraphs and articles, it's just too boring and not fun

I would rather focus on being rich and doing what i want than care about politics like an autist, i can just have fun with money while the world burns away from me
Just because you aren't interested in politics doesn't mean that politics aren't important.

And whether or not you live in a free country could decide whether or not you acquire the money you crave because some dictators don't like sharing. Some dictators want all the money for themselves.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago Just because you aren't interested in politics doesn't mean that politics are important.
Your typo is kind of funny.
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago Your typo is kind of funny.
When I noticed the typo I thought about just leaving it that way for laughs.

I did ultimately change it though.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 2 weeks ago When I noticed it I thought about leaving it that way for laughs.

I did ultimately change it though.
Also, are you sure that we live in a free country?
The most helpful meal is a happy deal.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago Also, are you sure that we live in a free country?
For the most part, yes I do think we live in a free country. If you feel differently then please tell me what you would like to do that you can't do.

And FYI this site is the place where I've been harassed the most in my life. I don't get much harassment outside of this site. But i do admit that I mostly keep to myself these days. However, when I had my hair I was bipolar and very sociable and I experienced little to NO harassment or attempts to limit me in any way that I recall from back then. Indeed people would go out of their way to be around me and I had a lot of good times with a lot of people.