Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Here's an information that will never be published in the European mainstream media:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/13/worl ... trial.html

It seems like yesterday that they were saying it was all Europe's fault and that the only way to atone for that sin was to open our borders to let in anyone who wanted to come.
:christian-cross:

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
People in the comments think this was ultimate woke stupidity.

You wish, these antiracist virtue-signalers have shown us countless times that they can always dig deeper.
https://pluralist.com/trump-derangement ... abs/49999/

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
@nameless you have to get passed this obsession with shitting in the street as it's coming across as very patronizing and even bigoted.
You are blatantly flaunting your first world privilege to someone you consider culturally inferior.
Sorry @pjhair but that's how it's sounding to me.

And nameless, are you drinking a lot of energy drinks during these heated conversations? I'll hear from you in a month.
This is the last time you're hearing from me. I want to let you know that I disrespect you because you were OK with other posters ragging on me about having psych health issues over hair loss as they repeatedly over and over and over ad nauseam keep insulting for having psych issues and then i get in one of their faces about being from India and you immediately take their defense. You suck man. You have no idea right from wrong.

When did I have another way to insult PJ besides resorting to insulting him over him being Indian? Nothing. I know nothing else about him.

In America, people with health issues, including people with psych health issues are a protected demographic just like people in different races. In other words when PJ was insulting me he was insulting a person who is also part of a protected group. And he started the fight, not me. And he publicly stated that he started the fight for "fun". He was harassing a guy in a protected group (health issues) for fun. Any decent person would understand that, that is disgusting. But you were OK with that. What you weren't OK with was me fighting back against rat PJ with the only ammo I had - where he comes from.

FU. Eat shit and die.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

@nameless maybe if you somehow made it clear from the beginning that you had mental health issues then maybe pj would have been more respectful.
I really don't think he was being malicious at all.

My friends often call me a retard when I drop my beer in the pub and it spills all over some girls' new outfit. That's just the way it is.
Men rag on each other by implying that the other guy has a mental problem, never for once thinking that the person in question actually does have a mental problem.

From your writings it isn't immediately clear that you do have mental health issues. So it would take a very perceptive person to pick up on this.

Look, all you need to do is just apologies to @pjhair and then we can all move on. Welcome back, mate.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
@nameless maybe if you somehow made it clear from the beginning that you had mental health issues then maybe pj would have been more respectful.

My friends often call me a retard when I drop my beer in the pub and it spills all over some girls' new outfit. That's just the way it is.
Men rag on each other by implying that the other guy has a mental problem, never for once thinking that the person in question actually does have a mental problem.

From your writings it isn't immediately clear that you do have mental health issues. So it would take a very perceptive person to pick up on this.

Look, all you need to do is just apologies to @pjhair and then we can all move on. Welcome back, mate.
it's 20 till 12 PM. This is my last day here. Once the clock strikes 12 PM I will not be back.

And on the issue of apologies you can eat my shit. I'm not apologizing to anyone. I'm the one owed an apology.But i don't even want one.

And I did make clear to PJ that I'm dealing with psych issues you lying jackass. I made that clear to the entire site. You're just inventing phony excuses to defend PIG PJ because he's a right-winger just like you, you lying jackal.

The only person moving on here is me. The rest of you assholes will stay at this shithole site. I am not staying where the Admin allows people with psych health problems to be mistreated and harassed you f'n jackass.

You're disgusting blackg.

Added in 6 minutes 33 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 months ago

Of course you don't think he was being malicious but that's just because he's a right-wing bastard just like you. You right-wing bastards and bitches think it's OK to treat other people with hatred and bigotry but you cry like babies when the person turns it around and does it to you, you f'n crybaby rats. I meant every word I said to PJ, you crybaby bastard.

I was invited back to HairLossTalk. Eat shit!

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
it's 20 till 12 PM. This is my last day here. Once the clock strikes 12 PM I will not be back.
I think you mean 12am.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
And that happens, often? Your friends are right.

They probably aren't your "friends" by the way
Look, fat...

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
I think you mean 12am.
Of course right-wing asshole.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

left_universities_afraid_courses_taught_online_right_wing.png
left_universities_afraid_courses_taught_online_right_wing.png (517.06 KiB) Viewed 1370 times

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
left_universities_afraid_courses_taught_online_right_wing.png
"Expose" what exactly professor? :think:
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
"Expose" what exactly professor? :think:
The post modernist, globalist, cultural relativist house of cards that is higher education.

Added in 18 minutes 59 seconds:
nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Good luck over there.

Added in 1 minute 32 seconds:

@Admin has nameless been banned? And who is Wire?
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Ahh back to the site where the admin said you were going to show up at his house like a psychopath (which from your perspective is a false bullshit rumour he spread).

You're a man of principle.
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
Ahh back to the site where the admin said you were going to show up at his house like a psychopath (which from your perspective is a false bullshit rumour he spread).

You're a man of principle.
This tone is not helping. I think we should all get together and protest the action of nameless leaving. If we make ourselves heard maybe he will consider coming back to us.

COME BACK, NAMELESS!
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
@Admin has nameless been banned? And who is Wire?
Of course nameless has been banned (for 2 months this time) after his last racist outburst and harassment towards @pjhair.

The bans are always detailed in the sanction log of the forum rules:

rules#sanction-log-1

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
Of course nameless has been banned (for 2 months this time) after his last racist outburst and harassment towards @pjhair.

The bans are always detailed in the sanction log of the forum rules:
I really don't think he meant every word he said and it seemed more of an ad hominem outburst with little substance to me.

I actually think nameless may spiral into a period of listless depression over this regretful outburst.
So I think it's best he is allowed back, for his own well being.

I also think @pjhair is mature enough to understand where I'm coming from too.
So I will say it again: please allow name nameless back.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!