Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
3 weeks ago
But i didn't call you disgusting and pathetic, and even when i called Nameless that, it wasn't because he likes young women, we all love young women despite of age, it's natural. It also wasn't because of his age, but because of how he acts DESPITE his age. Dude wishing death and throws tantrum on guys 30 years younger than him, still obsessed about his baldness after over 2 decades, is politically retarded and doesn't have any responsibilities, etc. He just doesn't feel right either to me or to anyone else on here.

I like you though, i think you're really entertaining, funny and fun to be around. And even though you overuse your trolling sometimes, still you have a talent for comedy.
1. I'm not throwing temper tantrums on guys 30 years younger than I am. I'm hating on a few of them the same as they're hating on me. In other words, I'm fighting back. So eat shit you dumb lying bastard.

2. I would be happy if I read news that established that JLBB died. He's been attacking me with rough coarse insults for months and my hatred for him is justified based on the multi-month attacks he's been posting at me. If we were sitting across from each other at a club and he was ragging on me in that manner ad nauseum it would have come to blows already. I hate him. And if he died today it would make me happy. If you have a problem with that you can eat shit.

3. You come to a hair loss website where everyone is unhappy about his/her hair loss and say I shouldn't want my hair back because decades have passed since I started losing my hair. You say this as if you know that if you don't get your hair back soon you'll just shrug it off and get on with your life and stop worrying about your hair loss. But you have no proof of that. You've been coming to hair loss websites for X number of years already and you still come to hair loss websites to this very day. Where's the proof that you'll just quit worrying about your hair loss in the near future? There is no proof of that. You're just another guy who's ragging on a guy (me) because I'm obsessed with my hair loss even though you yourself are presently obsessed with your own hair loss. You're nothing but a creepy hypocrite.

4. Your statement that my politics are "retarded" just shows that you're a political hack, and politically intolerant. Roughly half of the US population shares my political viewpoint, which means my political viewpoint is a mainstream political viewpoint shared by a large chunk of intelligent & mature US adults. So by calling my political viewpoint "retarded" you're proving you're an intolerant bastard who hates on people if they don't share your political viewpoint, you POS.

5. You say I have no responsibilities as if you know me personally but you don't know me personally, which means you're talking out of your ass and you're a stupid hack who's talking shit about me because you hate me because of our political differences, you POS political hack.

6. From all of the stuff I said about you in items 1 through 5 above, it should be apparent to you that you don't feel right to me either.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
1. I'm not throwing temper tantrums on guys 30 years younger than I am. I'm hating on a few of them the same as they're hating on me. In other words I'm fighting. So eat you stupid lying bastard.

2. I would be happy if I read news that established that JLBB died. He's been attacking me with rough coarse insults for months and my hatred for him is justified based on the multi-month attacks he's been posting at me. If we were sitting across from each other at a club and he was ragging on me in that manner ad nauseum it would have come to blows already. I hate him. And if he died it would make me happy. If you have a problem with that you can eat shit.

3. You come to a hair loss website where everyone is unhappy about his/her hair loss and say I shouldn't still want my hair because decades have passed since I started losing my hair. You say this as if you know that if you don't get your hair back soon you'll just shrug it off and get on with your life and stop worrying about your hair loss. But you have no proof of that. You've been coming to hair loss websites for X number of years already and you still come to hair loss websites to this very day. Where's the proof that you'll just quit worrying about your hair loss in the near future? There is no proof of that. You're just another guy who's ragging on a guy (me) because I'm obsessed with my hair loss even though you yourself are presently obsessed with your own hair loss. You're nothing but a creepy hypocrite.

4. Your statement that my politics are "retarded" just shows that you're a political hack and politically intolerant. Roughly half of the US population shares my political viewpoint, which means my political viewpoint is a mainstream political viewpoint shared by a large chunk of intelligent & mature US adults. So by calling my political viewpoint "retarded" you're proving you're an intolerant bastard who hates on people if they don't share your political viewpoint. In other words, politically you're an intolerant POS.

5. You say I have no responsibilities as if you know me personally but you don't know me personally, which means you're talking out of your ass and you're a stupid hack who's talking shit about me because you hate me because of our political differences, you POS political hack.

6. From all of the stuff I said about you in items 1 through 5 above, it should be apparent to you that you don't feel right to me either.
Image
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Image
I edited my post that you quoted so go back and read it again you POS political hack.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
I edited my post that you quoted so go back and read it again you POS political hack.
You're a NW4, assuming yo have enough money as a 51 years old to get a transplant (which you should), getting your hair back is possible. Even though i think you shouldn't even care about hair loss at your age since your life is mostly over anyways, but who knows, you might be able to land a 60 years old landwhale if you get your hair back.

Now get your hair back, stop whining and leave this site for younger guys like myself who want to shitpost, troll retards like you and who have the right to care about hair loss in the first place.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're a NW4, assuming yo have enough money as a 51 years old to get a transplant (which you should), getting your hair back is possible. Even though i think you shouldn't even care about hair loss at your age since your life is mostly over anyways, but who knows, you might be able to land a 60 years old landwhale if you get your hair back.

Now get your hair back, stop whining and leave this site for younger guys like myself who want to shitpost, troll retards like you and who have the right to care about hair loss in the first place.
STFU moron. in my opinion it is you who doesn't have the right to care about your hair because if you don't get your hair back for decades it doesn't matter since you'll still have time on Earth to have fun even if you have to wait decades to get your hair back. So get out of here you stupid POS. Oh, and you're on ignore.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
STFU moron. in my opinion it is you who doesn't have the right to care about your hair because if you don't get your hair back for decades it doesn't matter since you'll still have some time on Earth. So get lost you stupid POS.
If you don't want, then give that money to me so i can have a better use of it since it's a waste in your disabled hands.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
If you don't want, then give that money to me so i can have a better use of it since it's a waste in your disabled hands.
Ah, you like to beg and mooch I see. And thanks for telling me that you don't have money. I'm happy that you don't have money. Just think, if some cell-based treatment for hair loss comes to market in Asia for $200,000 I'll fly there and get it but you won't be able to do that because you have no money, you dumb punk.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
And thanks for telling me that you don't have money. I'm happy that you don't have money.
I have hair though.

Can you get that with your money, huh?
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
I have hair though.

Can you get that with your money, huh?
Sure, you have lots of hair you dumb punk. That's why you come to a hair loss website sniffing for hair loss cures.

Just think, as soon as a cell-based treatment for hair loss is announced in Asia I will get it within 30 days. You will wait, and wait, and wait.......

Added in 4 minutes 7 seconds:
pjhair, Trump is reducing immigration from India. He doesn't like people like you who come from countries he considers to be "shithole" countries where people defecate publicly in the street. Trump thinks countries like yours are dirty and unclean. If you go to India he might not let you back into the US...or your family.


https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nr ... s?from=mdr

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Sure, you have lots of hair you dumb punk. That's why you come to a hair loss website sniffing for hair loss cures.
I came here to troll retards like you and shitpost like i said, i'm not sniffing for hair loss cures since i don't care and i already have options if i ever desire to do something about it. Looking at people like you also gives me a sense of superiority and comfort.
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Just think, as soon as a cell-based treatment for hair loss is announced in Asia I will get it within 30 days. You will wait, and wait, and wait.......
Nice cope, i hope you won't have already gotten alzheimer's before that happens since you're closer to it than anyone else on here.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

pjhair, citizenship rules can change. If you're from India but got US citizenship through some process that process can be reversed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/maga ... trump.html

if you're an Indian who got US citizenship by some process I hope that they reverse your citizenship and take it away from you...deport you to India. If OTOH you're like me and if you come from a long line of US citizens and there's no chance of you losing your US citizenship, then I hope that at least your family in India will never get to come to America. And if they do get to come to America I hope that whatever process allowed them to come to America is later reversed and they get deported back to India. But mostly I hope your US citizenship is revoked and you get deported to India to shit in the streets.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
pjhair, citizenship rules can change. If you're from India but got US citizenship through some process that process can be reversed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/19/maga ... trump.html

if you're an Indian who got US citizenship by some process I hope that they reverse you citizenship and take it away from you. If you're like me and come from a long line of US citizens and there's no chance of you losing your US citizenship then I at least hope that your family in India does not get to come to America. And if they do get to come to America I hope that process is later reversed and they get kicked out.
Spoken like a true liberal lefties who wants to kick people out of a country because they share different opinions than you, how tolerant those lefties are!
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Spoken like a true liberal lefties who wants to kick people out of a country because they share different opinions than you, how tolerant those lefties are!
Ah the begging pauper chimes in. No money for you, mooch. Go beg somewhere else.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
I at least hope that your family in India does not get to come to America. And if they do get to come to America I hope that process is later reversed and they get kicked out.
Don't worry nameless. My family has no desire to come to America. In fact they want me to move back to India. A couple of years ago, my parents visited me for two weeks. They hated it here. They have no desire to come back again.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Don't worry nameless. My family has no desire to come to America. In fact they want me to move back to India. A couple of years ago, my parents visited me for two weeks. They hated it here. They have no desire to come back again.
Was it too difficult for them to adjust to shitting in a toilet?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests