Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
You believe he’s fucked 1000 women?
I believe his number of lovers is significant.

And I don't like blanket terms like "cheater". A term like this is too final for me.
Life, especially our love lives can get quite complicated at certain times and I don't believe anybody goes out of their way to deliberately cheat and hurt their current partner.
Things happen on a night out, especially if that night out involves alcohol and an air of throwing caution to the wind. Besides, we are only young once.

Usually a person who throws around the "cheater" accusation has never actually faced the dilemma of do-I-or-don't-I themselves.
Moore/Trump 2020

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago

And I don't like blanket terms like "cheater". A term like this is too final for me.
Life, especially our love lives can get quite complicated at certain times and I don't believe anybody goes out of their way to deliberately cheat and hurt their current partner.
Things happen on a night out, especially if that night out involves alcohol and an air of throwing caution to the wind. Besides, we are only young once.

Usually a person who throws around the "cheater" accusation has never actually faced the dilemma of do-I-or-don't-I themselves.
I mean I know you're outright trolling here so I don't know why I get baited into responding, but lets look at what he said:

"And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit. Women put up with a lot of bad behavior from some guys. i guess you weren't one of THOSE guys (when you had your hair) so you don't know about that."

Doesn't exactly sound like he is even suggesting it is a matter of life being "complicated" in this case as may occur in some situations, sounds a lot like the typical nonempathetic, asshole, narcissistic bastard mentality he emphasises about himself constantly here. No remorse, and he's actually using this as an argument to suggest that he was some kind of womaniser, as if this specific situation puts him in a light anyone would be impressed by. Remember this is the guy who thinks he's going to be slaying girls in their twenties as a fifty year old, semi-autistic/spectrumy, psychopathic bastard. Funny stuff.

Even more absurd, you claim not to like blanket terms like "cheater" when Nameless is the one that used the term to begin with. Maybe you should help rekindle both of your glory days by eating his hairy asshole trollg.

Therapy or no therapy, the guy is a narcissistic prick and deserves to be depressed. Brags about treating the women in his life like shit as a means of suggesting he slept with infinite women, wishes death on conservatives and myself time and time again and then people act as if you need to softly massage his tiny, disfunctional penis because poor, fragile fifty year old nameless is sad about being bald. What the guy needs is a slap in the back of his bald head with a bag full of ice and his teeth kicked in. At 50 his mind has probably already degraded into a tender mush that is probably more useful as dog food than anything else, but someone should teach the guy a lesson. Fat, depressed slob Namejob.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
I mean I know you're outright trolling here so I don't know why I get baited into responding, but lets look at what he said:

"And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit. Women put up with a lot of bad behavior from some guys. i guess you weren't one of THOSE guys (when you had your hair) so you don't know about that."

Doesn't exactly sound like he is even suggesting it is a matter of life being "complicated" in this case as may occur in some situations, sounds a lot like the typical nonempathetic, asshole, narcissistic bastard mentality he emphasises about himself constantly here. No remorse, and he's actually using this as an argument to suggest that he was some kind of womaniser, as if this specific situation puts him in a light anyone would be impressed by. Remember this is the guy who thinks he's going to be slaying girls in their twenties as a fifty year old, semi-autistic/spectrumy, psychopathic bastard. Funny stuff.

Even more absurd, you claim not to like blanket terms like "cheater" when Nameless is the one that used the term to begin with. Maybe you should help rekindle both of your glory days by eating his hairy asshole trollg.

Therapy or no therapy, the guy is a narcissistic prick and deserves to be depressed. Brags about treating the women in his life like shit as a means of suggesting he slept with infinite women, wishes death on conservatives and myself time and time again and then people act as if you need to softly massage his tiny, disfunctional penis because poor, fragile fifty year old nameless is sad about being bald. What the guy needs is a slap in the back of his bald head with a bag full of ice and his teeth kicked in. At 50 his mind has probably already degraded into a tender mush that is probably more useful as dog food than anything else, but someone should teach the guy a lesson. Fat, depressed slob Namejob.
lmao I would pay money to see you dissing nameless and blackg all day.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html

How do they keep finding new ways to be fucking ridiculous? It's actually impressive in a way, it is practically a daily occurrence that some major Democrat politician does something hilariously stupid that leaves you just speechless.

This is over before it's even began, they are going to be crushed. Maybe not record numbers, but it is sure to be a humiliation.

I just can't get over how hilarious this is, and how it happened, she outrightly denied it was planned, her spokesperson shamed Mike Pence for even suggesting such a thing (not like it would even be THAT bad if it was premeditated, but yes it's a bit embarrassing because it's so petty) and then, hahaha, they have video evidence of her- practicing to rip sheets?!

It's just baffling in all ways and one of my favorite Democrat stories ever. I mean, the fact of whether it was premeditated was an unlikely thing to become headline news, but it did, from Pences suggestion "it felt like it" was premeditated, not even a direct accusation, just a suggestion of how he felt she was behaving. It was not a big deal to suggest a possibility, he wasn't looking for answers or anything, that's all.

Then, Pelosis team responds like shock horror, what a thing to suggest, how dare Pence suggest a thing. So that blows it up even further, this is now relevant news, they are outrightly denying this.

Then! Video and photographic evidence emerges of her practicing to rip sheets, and having them pre-ripped, to make it easier for when it comes to the big act. Hahaha, it's unbelievable, truly is.

The worst thing- she hasn't even given an actual legitimate reason for doing it, and that's what genuinely pisses me off. I'm not pissed off with her, because I have no opinion of her or at least very low opinion at this stage, so nothing surprises me now, you just have to laugh.

What I am pissed off with is that for some people this act, without any reason given for doing it, is now acceptable, and applauded. A significant number of the population would cheer this behavior, for absolutely no reason, why did she rip up the sheets, what was wrong with anything he said while he stood right in front of her? "He shredded the truth so I shredded his speech".

Oh. Wow. Stunning and brave.

It's so anti intellectual and unreasonable, but a decent amount of people still support it. If she could find fault with something, anything in particular, and be specific about it, even if I disagreed with her then fine, at least that's something, it still wouldn't justify the act for me, but there's something there. Instead we have nothing, someone pre-ripping god damn sheets for her big virtue signal moment of bravery, and even deciding to rip them up one by one instead of how you'd naturally rip sheets efficiently by having them all in one clump, she needed to ensure people could see it, so premeditated, so pathetic.

But at least it's also hilarious.
Last edited by Rudiger 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... peech.html

How do they keep finding new ways to be fucking ridiculous? It's actually impressive in a way, it is practically a daily occurrence that some major Democrat politician does something hilariously stupid that leaves you just speechless.

This is over before it's even began, they are going to be crushed. Maybe not record numbers, but it is sure to be a humiliation.
Even that wasn't spontaneous, even that didn't come from the heart.

I think they've turned into machines at this point, they seem to completely lack self-awareness, they're so consumed by their hatred of anybody that doesn't think like them (it's not only Trump of course) that they're just drifting having one temper tantrum after another.

It should be a basic that you shouldn't act out your resentment, especially when you're a goddamn politician, but they can't help it. Leftist social media was full of "you go, girl!", in admiration of an act of destruction. It didn't take any skill or insight but it was so symbolic (yeah really deep) and so courageous (sure, she put so much at risk doing that).

If there are sane and intelligent people left on the left, I don't think they'll be able to separate themselves from these loonies, it's like some kind of trauma bond holds them together, tribalism is just too strong. It's most likely not going to get better. Now all I wonder is how far down they're going to spiral into collective insanity.

I sure pray that they don't resort to violence once they finally realize that they've back themselves into a corner and there's no way out.
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
I sure pray that they don't resort to violence once they finally realize that they've back themselves into a corner and there's no way out.
Do you mean like forming an officially recognised terrorist group that beats up journalists and anyone with wrong think? I think they're on that already.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Do you mean like forming an officially recognised terrorist group that beats up journalists and anyone with wrong think? I think they're on that already.
What a pleasure it would be to see their pathetic, bawling faces when President Trump wins again this year.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I don't know what this stupid video is about because I didn't watch it and I'm pretty sure nameless wouldn't waste his time on it too.

Anyway nameless did slay in his younger days. That is the reality so get used to it.
He really knows what he is talking about when he referenced women giving certain guys (good looking slayers) a lot of leeway in terms of bad behavior.
This has been my experience too.

Deal with reality, buddy.
I did not bother watching the video either.

Added in 26 minutes 44 seconds:
Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
Even that wasn't spontaneous, even that didn't come from the heart.

I think they've turned into machines at this point, they seem to completely lack self-awareness, they're so consumed by their hatred of anybody that doesn't think like them (it's not only Trump of course) that they're just drifting having one temper tantrum after another.

It should be a basic that you shouldn't act out your resentment, especially when you're a goddamn politician, but they can't help it. Leftist social media was full of "you go, girl!", in admiration of an act of destruction. It didn't take any skill or insight but it was so symbolic (yeah really deep) and so courageous (sure, she put so much at risk doing that).

If there are sane and intelligent people left on the left, I don't think they'll be able to separate themselves from these loonies, it's like some kind of trauma bond holds them together, tribalism is just too strong. It's most likely not going to get better. Now all I wonder is how far down they're going to spiral into collective insanity.

Yea lots of people saw Pelosi tear up Trump's speech...about the same number who saw Trump refuse to shake Pelosi's hand. Now I'm going to copy your post and substitute the words "they" with the word "Trump" I'm also going to substitute your words for mine in a few other places to display how easily your hate-filled statement against democrats could just as easily be applied to conservatives.

Even that (Trump's refusal to shake Pelosi's hand) wasn't spontaneous, even that didn't come from the heart.

I think Trump's turned into a machine at this point, He seems to completely lack self-awareness, he's so consumed by his hatred of anybody that doesn't think like him that he's just drifting having one temper tantrum after another.

It should be a basic that you shouldn't act out your resentment, especially when you're a goddamn politician, but Trump can't help it. Fascistic fox news was full of "good for you not shaking her hand, trump", in admiration of an undignified act of resentment. It didn't take any skill or insight but it was so symbolic (yeah really deep) and so courageous (sure, he put so much at risk in not shaking her hand).

If there are sane and intelligent people left on the right, I don't think they'll be able to separate themselves from loonie Trump, it's like some kind of trauma bond holds them together, tribalism is just too strong. It's most likely not going to get better. Now all I wonder is how far down they're going to spiral into collective insanity.

I sure pray that Trump doesn't resort to violence once they finally realize that he's backed himself into a corner and there's no way out.

Added in 1 hour 20 minutes 28 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago

It's true that I was virtually always high when I cheated on my women because I was young and high all the time. I was high and the women were throwing themselves at me. Plus, I was young. And I could see women mistreating men all the time so I figured that women are they themselves imperfect people who treat men badly if the men aren't studs. Something else that I perceived is that if you cheat on women then they're too busy crying over you to mistreat you. The women can't hit a moving target and I've never been cheated on.

These clowns complaining about me cheating on women can suck my shit. They're losers with women even when they have their hair. I scored big with women and women cried an ocean over me. Those guys who are complaining about me going out on my women have never had even one woman cry even one tear over them. They're plain-looking schmoes (even with hair) who don't know how to play the game. And they don't know women for the imperfect creatures that they are. Women don't want men who don't look good and aren't studs so that means women are superficial and selfish, and like I said, women cheat on men all the time. And if a man flirts with other women and goes out on his one woman than she's too busy crying over him to do her own bad behavior.

One bad thing I never did with women is sleep with another man's woman. Not even once. I had many opportunities but I thought it was too wicked for me to do. Sleeping with women who are with other men could break up those relationships and breaking up relationships seems like the ultimate evil sexual behavior. But now that I've seen how shitty some guys (here) are I've decided that if I get my hair back I'll lift that restriction on my bad behavior. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about trying to sleep with as many married women and women with boyfriends as I can rather than only sleeping with single women.

Like they say - All's fair in love and war.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@nameless mate I don't know if it's a good idea to deliberately sleep with another man's woman. It's one thing if these events happen on a drunken spur but to do it deliberately is a step too far for me.

Breaking hearts only leads to heart break and a guilty conscience that can haunt you for year to come and force you into unhealthy coping mechanisms. I'm still struggling with the decisions I made a number of years ago when I was at my peak sexual market value.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
@nameless mate I don't know if it's a good idea to deliberately sleep with another man's woman. It's one thing if these events happen on a drunken spur but to do it deliberately is a step too far for me.

Breaking hearts only leads to heart break and a guilty conscience that can haunt you for year to come and force you into unhealthy coping mechanisms. I'm still struggling with the decisions I made a number of years ago when I was at my peak sexual market value.
I was raised in a strict Christian environment and when I was younger I had the same feelings as you about messing with another man's woman. Christian values were being pounded into my head so much that even when I got into my teens and rebelled the idea of sleeping with another man's woman seemed like something only a disgusting hellish man would do. It seemed like the epitome of evil to me because relationships could be destroyed.

Plus I was a popular person so I liked people. I did not hate other men. I liked guys in a camaraderie way and I had good friendships with men.

But now that I've been exposed to the senseless and evil hatred from men here who hate me for stupid reasons. I don't feel the same positive way that I used to feel about men and I no longer have a spiritual high regard for their relationships. Instead I'm thinking of men as hateful dogs, and as such they no longer deserve my spiritual high regard for their relationships. Fuck 'em. Guys here have proven to me that guys are shit and I'm going to burn guys if I get my hair back. I may actually try to sleep with married women MORE often than single women. I'm going to make time with a lot of married women if I get my hair back.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I did not bother watching the video either.

Added in 26 minutes 44 seconds:

Yea lots of people saw Pelosi tear up Trump's speech...about the same number who saw Trump refuse to shake Pelosi's hand. Now I'm going to copy your post and substitute the words "they" with the word "Trump" I'm also going to substitute your words for mine in a few other places to display how easily your hate-filled statement against democrats could just as easily be applied to conservatives.

Even that (Trump's refusal to shake Pelosi's hand) wasn't spontaneous, even that didn't come from the heart.

I think Trump's turned into a machine at this point, He seems to completely lack self-awareness, he's so consumed by his hatred of anybody that doesn't think like him that he's just drifting having one temper tantrum after another.

It should be a basic that you shouldn't act out your resentment, especially when you're a goddamn politician, but Trump can't help it. Fascistic fox news was full of "good for you not shaking her hand, trump", in admiration of an undignified act of resentment. It didn't take any skill or insight but it was so symbolic (yeah really deep) and so courageous (sure, he put so much at risk in not shaking her hand).

If there are sane and intelligent people left on the right, I don't think they'll be able to separate themselves from loonie Trump, it's like some kind of trauma bond holds them together, tribalism is just too strong. It's most likely not going to get better. Now all I wonder is how far down they're going to spiral into collective insanity.

I sure pray that Trump doesn't resort to violence once they finally realize that he's backed himself into a corner and there's no way out.

Added in 1 hour 20 minutes 28 seconds:

It's true that I was virtually always high when I cheated on my women because I was young and high all the time. I was high and the women were throwing themselves at me. Plus, I was young. And I could see women mistreating men all the time so I figured that women are they themselves imperfect people who treat men badly if the men aren't studs. Something else that I perceived is that if you cheat on women then they're too busy crying over you to mistreat you. The women can't hit a moving target and I've never been cheated on.

These clowns complaining about me cheating on women can suck my shit. They're losers with women even when they have their hair. I scored big with women and women cried an ocean over me. Those guys who are complaining about me going out on my women have never had even one woman cry even one tear over them. They're plain-looking schmoes (even with hair) who don't know how to play the game. And they don't know women for the imperfect creatures that they are. Women don't want men who don't look good and aren't studs so that means women are superficial and selfish, and like I said, women cheat on men all the time. And if a man flirts with other women and goes out on his one woman than she's too busy crying over him to do her own bad behavior.

One bad thing I never did with women is sleep with another man's woman. Not even once. I had many opportunities but I thought it was too wicked for me to do. Sleeping with women who are with other men could break up those relationships and breaking up relationships seems like the ultimate evil sexual behavior. But now that I've seen how shitty some guys (here) are I've decided that if I get my hair back I'll lift that restriction on my bad behavior. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about trying to sleep with as many married women and women with boyfriends as I can rather than only sleeping with single women.

Like they say - All's fair in love and war.
This entire post is the work of some kind of marvel of psychological chaos and delusion. Your brain needs to be extracted and studied in a lab.

The only way you're getting hair back is if you transplant your pubes and ass hair onto your head. Pubes are very thick and curly so provide good coverage on your scalp.

"I think Trump's turned into a machine at this point, He seems to completely lack self-awareness, he's so consumed by his hatred of anybody that doesn't think like him that he's just drifting having one temper tantrum after another."

Sounds a lot like you big boi.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I was raised in a strict Christian environment and when I was younger I had the same feelings as you about messing with another man's woman. Christian values were being pounded into my head so much that even when I got into my teens and rebelled the idea of sleeping with another man's woman seemed like something only a disgusting hellish man would do. It seemed like the epitome of evil to me because relationships could be destroyed.

Plus I was a popular person so I liked people. I did not hate other men. I liked guys in a camaraderie way and I had good friendships with men.

But now that I've been exposed to the senseless and evil hatred from men here who hate me for stupid reasons. I don't feel the same positive way that I used to feel about men and I no longer have a spiritual high regard for their relationships. Instead I'm thinking of men as hateful dogs, and as such they no longer deserve my spiritual high regard for their relationships. Fuck 'em. Guys here have proven to me that guys are shit and I'm going to burn guys if I get my hair back. I may actually try to sleep with married women MORE often than single women. I'm going to make time with a lot of married women if I get my hair back.
But most men have a big ego and if he is any kind of man that ego will demand revenge of some kind. Be careful.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
But most men have a big ego and if he is any kind of man that ego will demand revenge of some kind. Be careful.
Be discreet.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I prefer your new signature to the last one. I am proud that Namejob often refers to me as the "ugly hearted painter" because of my arts degree.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

:|
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross: