Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
It was your homoerotic obsession with nameless that started all this.
It was his obsession with making up stories about sleeping with 1000 virgins that started this. When someone clearly is making things up or is totally delusional, even when I know that there is no point arguing as I’m arguing against someone out of touch with reality I am definitely bad at simply ending the argument. Similar situation with wolf cock. Or more specifically, the guy who has a girlfriend. Did I mention he has a girlfriend?

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 553
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1508
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
It was his obsession with making up stories about sleeping with 1000 virgins that started this.
Actually it was some of that writing that moved me to make that comment, not anything political. He told stories that were (true or not) very well written and creative. I think nameless has a unique voice and that he's a good read, especially when telling wistful stories that may (or may not :) ) have happened. I could see a very readable and addictive Catcher in the Rye style novel about his youth.
Last edited by yettee 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
It was his obsession with making up stories about sleeping with 1000 virgins that started this. When someone clearly is making things up or is totally delusional, even when I know that there is no point arguing as I’m arguing against someone out of touch with reality I am definitely bad at simply ending the argument. Similar situation with wolf cock. Or more specifically, the guy who has a girlfriend. Did I mention he has a girlfriend?
Look, about the 1000 virgins: That number is an obvious exaggeration but I wouldn't totally right-off nameless's experience with the opposite sex.
I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women.
Just as I can tell that you have limited experience in this field.

But this is not a competition, we should applaud any member who happens to know his way around a female bedroom, and the poon.

God bless.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Look, about the 1000 virgins: That number is an obvious exaggeration but I wouldn't totally right-off nameless's experience with the opposite sex.
I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women.
Just as I can tell that you have limited experience in this field.

But this is not a competition, we should applaud any member who happens to know his way around a female bedroom, and the poon.

God bless.
JLBB reveals his stupid reason for starting his obsessive, long-term, & pathological campaign against me. He himself now publicly states that my claim that I had an enormous number of women (which I believe I said I estimate to be 1,000) when I had my hair. Based on his own smaller number of sexual encounters with women he figures I must be lying or delusional. He actually started his pathological & obsessive hatred of me because he doesn't believe that some guys could fare better or worse than he does. He thinks all of our sexual histories are about the same. He actually needs it explained to him that guys score (with women) to different degrees.

He's a dumb punk is what the situation is.

It's the same thing as his obsessive hatred for me being partly because I think that Bernie Sanders isn't electable. Isn't that ridiculous - hating some guy obsessively for months and months in part because the guy think Sanders isn't electable. What a dumb reason to carry-on an obsessive pathological hatred of some guy for months and months.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@nameless JLBB has an obvious obsession with you. I'd be flattered if he directed this attention towards me. One day...

But mate the reason Admin is asking @rclark to rearrange his posts has nothing to do with politics and more to do with the fluidity of these pages, I believe.

Added in 38 minutes 41 seconds:
I also think Bernie is unelectable as he is too far on the left and America is clearly not quite ready for this sudden shift.

Only a slow learner can not see this.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
But mate the reason Admin is asking @rclark to rearrange his posts has nothing to do with politics and more to do with the fluidity of these pages, I believe.
Ok, I'll go along with that. I just don't trust Admin to be impartial so OK I was unfair to Admin in this instance.

Added in 2 minutes 10 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago

I also think Bernie is unelectable as he is too far on the left and America is clearly not quite ready for this sudden shift.
You're just saying this because you're trying to steal some of JLBBs attention away from me.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

images (13).jpg
images (13).jpg (30.57 KiB) Viewed 226 times
What will I do? Applaud rational, non emotional politics. That's what.

Added in 35 minutes 49 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Bill Clinton allowed outsourcing, and got his money through those means. He is the President
that allowed the NAFTA act. He was President during the Internet boom in the 1990s.
Excuse my ignorance but are you saying NAFTA is a good or bad thing for the United States?
This stuff gets so hard to follow, especially having to take into account a person's political leanings.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
JLBB reveals his stupid reason for starting his obsessive, long-term, & pathological campaign against me. He himself now publicly states that my claim that I had an enormous number of women (which I believe I said I estimate to be 1,000) when I had my hair.
You have been in hair loss forums for over 20 years now. Assuming you're at most 40 now, you've been in hair loss forums since 19-20 years old. You started "slaying" when you were like 14-15 and since you pretty much stopped slaying virgins when you joined hair loss forums since it's the norm, you had 5 years of slaying or less in your whole life and you slayed 1000 woman during those years. 5 years equal 60 months or roughly 1826.25 days. Which means you had to get a new (virgin) woman every 1.822 days. Add relationships into the equation and it's impossible for you to have slayed even half of that number especially as a teenager.

Yeah, bullshit.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
3 weeks ago
You have been in hair loss forums for over 20 years now. Assuming you're at most 40 now, you've been in hair loss forums since 19-20 years old. You started "slaying" when you were like 14-15 and since you pretty much stopped slaying virgins when you joined hair loss forums since it's the norm, you had 5 years of slaying or less in your whole life and you slayed 1000 woman during those years. 5 years equal 60 months or roughly 1826.25 days. Which means you had to get a new (virgin) woman every 1.822 days. Add relationships into the equation and it's impossible for you to have slayed even half of that number especially as a teenager.

Yeah, bullshit.
I was there at the time so I know what happened. You weren't there at the time so you're the one who's inventing bullshit.

And I'm 51 so right off the bat you're wrong about my age, which proves my point that you're the one who's talking bullshit. Additionally, I've been in hair loss forums since 30. Everything you say is wrong and the reason you're wrong is because you don't know what you're talking about since, like i already said, you weren't there at the time. Hence, you should just shut your pie-hole and go along with what I say because I was there so I DO know what I'm talking about. And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit. Women put up with a lot of bad behavior from some guys. i guess you weren't one of THOSE guys (when you had your hair) so you don't know about that. Guys like you would be surprised at how much bad behavior women will put up with from SOME guys.

If you want to find the bullshiter then look in the mirror.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I was there so I know what happened. You weren't there so you're the one who's inventing bullshit. You invented everything you said because you weren't there so you don't have the facts.

And I'm 51 so right off the bat you're wrong about my age, which proves my point that you're the one who's talking bullshit. Additionally, I've been in hair loss forums since 30. Everything you say is wrong and the reason you're wrong is because you don't know what you're talking about since, like i already said, you weren't there. Hence, you should just shut your pie-hole and go along with what I say because I was there so I DO know what I'm talking about. And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit. Women put up with a lot of bullshit to be with some guys. i guess you weren't one of THOSE guys when you had your hair so you don't know about that. Guys like you would be surprised at how much shit women will put up with from SOME guys.

If you want to find the bullshiter then look in the mirror.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
3 weeks ago
I don't know what this stupid video is about because I didn't watch it and I'm pretty sure nameless wouldn't waste his time on it too.

Anyway nameless did slay in his younger days. That is the reality so get used to it.
He really knows what he is talking about when he referenced women giving certain guys (good looking slayers) a lot of leeway in terms of bad behavior.
This has been my experience too.

Deal with reality, buddy.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Look, about the 1000 virgins: That number is an obvious exaggeration but I wouldn't totally right-off nameless's experience with the opposite sex.
I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women.
Just as I can tell that you have limited experience in this field.

But this is not a competition, we should applaud any member who happens to know his way around a female bedroom, and the poon.

God bless.
Unfortunate that no matter how hard you troll me, or deliberately lie for the benefit of people like Namejob who you know full well has a tiny penis and has fucked only three and a half goats in his time, I will still never be able to dislike you, think you're an idiot, or sincere in your support for people like wolf cock and namejob.

"I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women."

I mean honestly this line alone was worth the price of admission, I can see you jerking off to it as you wrote it. Its even funnier that Yettee and Namejob think you are genuine.

Such is life.

Added in 5 minutes 44 seconds:
nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I was there at the time so I know what happened. You weren't there at the time so you're the one who's inventing bullshit.

And I'm 51 so right off the bat you're wrong about my age, which proves my point that you're the one who's talking bullshit. Additionally, I've been in hair loss forums since 30. Everything you say is wrong and the reason you're wrong is because you don't know what you're talking about since, like i already said, you weren't there at the time. Hence, you should just shut your pie-hole and go along with what I say because I was there so I DO know what I'm talking about. And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit. Women put up with a lot of bad behavior from some guys. i guess you weren't one of THOSE guys (when you had your hair) so you don't know about that. Guys like you would be surprised at how much bad behavior women will put up with from SOME guys.

If you want to find the bullshiter then look in the mirror.
"And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit."

Wow as if there wasn't enough reason to think you're a horrible, unempathetic person. Hardly a surprise however, its clear you live in your own little world mentally. As do the people like Yettee who jerk your tiny boner off.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3235

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

I am genuine in my belief about nameless and his female conquests. But I don't agree with him on a lot of political opinions.
That's not too complicated, I think.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I am genuine in my belief about nameless and his female conquests. But I don't agree with him on a lot of political opinions.
That's not too complicated, I think.
You believe he’s fucked 1000 women?

Added in 5 minutes 9 seconds:
blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I am genuine in my belief about nameless and his female conquests. But I don't agree with him on a lot of political opinions.
That's not too complicated, I think.
He reminds me of an American equivalent of an Australian bogan, bald, wears a stained wife beater, yells at his partners, fucked like 6 women in his life, bragged about those for the next 3 decades but calls it 1000.

Even pretending to support someone who is a cheater goes too far for you.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5141
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
You believe he’s fucked 1000 women?

Added in 5 minutes 9 seconds:


He reminds me of an American equivalent of an Australian bogan, bald, wears a stained wife beater, yells at his partners, fucked like 6 women in his life, bragged about those for the next 3 decades but calls it 1000.

Even pretending to support someone who is a cheater goes too far for you.
I think that the word is "hick", with "bumpkin" also being used, I think predominantly in Canada.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests