Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

I'm amazed at how well Buttigieg is doing.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I appreciate the effort you put into this, but seriously, who has time to go through all this? I have a busy day ahead and you're not making it any easier.
well over the years he's made a lot of deeply personal promises connected to this topic, so i can see where he'd be concerned. for example
JLBB wrote: I'll suck your dick if Trump is impeached.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
I appreciate the effort you put into this, but seriously, who has time to go through all this? I have a busy day ahead and you're not making it any easier.

Link after ducking link!! Links that ultimately lead us all back to the same conclusion.
That this is just a grand circus.
A circus for folks with too much time on their hands and hate in their hearts.

Look, I at this moment have a president. His name is Donald Trump and in early 2021 my new president's name will be Bernie.
They is the facts! Now let me get on with my life.
It took like 15 minutes because I was already aware of the relevant information, finding Hairblues ridiculous Russiagate quotes about 5 minutes. Unfortunate that basic research and honesty towards information is so difficult for people at this point.

It's called not being a fucking retard. Although I do look forward to shorting the stock market when Bernard wins.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago

Link after ducking link!! Links that ultimately lead us all back to the same conclusion.
That this is just a grand circus.
A circus for folks with too much time on their hands and hate in their hearts.

Look, I at this moment have a president. His name is Donald Trump and in early 2021 my new president's name will be Bernie.
They is the facts! Now let me get on with my life.
3 point upvoted from both yettee and Afro? How anti intellectual has this place become.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
3 point upvoted from both yetee and afro? How anti intellectual has this place become
this place would fall apart without g. black glue

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
this place would fall apart without g. black glue
You're a fucking retard

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
I don't personally agree with Admins belief system but he could likely acknowledge that he is driven by belief in a certain narrative, Hairblues and Yetee are undoubtedly also driven by belief in their chosen narrative but I very much doubt they'd admit it.

If that sounds harsh, well lets look at a few quotes by Hairblues for example during the Russiagate saga, for example comparing (unproven, no citations in Muellers report) hacking and Russian interference to 9/11:

"This country is was founded on democracy. We are extremely flawed but the thing about Americans when we see we are attacked we tend to come together.
Russia attacked the foundation of what makes us unique. That’s the corny truth about America and Americans both left and right.

Yesterday didn’t feel as immediately destructive as 9/11 but I have that same clench in my stomach that we were attacked. And our president shared the stage with our attacker"

Or fantasising about Trump being personally involved in a conspiracy:

"So again why is Trump continuing to kiss Putin’s ass when they are attacking us STILL???
That doesn’t look fishy at all to you guys ??"

"Okay so I will say i
I think yesterday Trump betrayed his country on the world stage."

"Here is my conspiracy theory on Russia and I have said this to a very few people I’m close to as soon as all the Russia shit started coming up...it would make sense to me if Putin has been funneling money to Trump to be anti-obama and that was part of the reason he did the whole birtherism thing. This is just a theory so no one lose their shit for me to prove it its a conspiracy theory in my mind that would not shock me if came to be true.

But I don’t know how you can think it’s a hoax at this point. Even Ryan and McConnel ans Burr and Gowdy have all come out and said it’s not a hoax (in one way or another)."

Or can't figure out for the life of her why good relations between the United States and Russia are a positive thing.

"However, the more he behaves oddly towards Russia and the more that comes out with these meetings between members of his campaign with these people and their lack of informing th FBI, instead took these meetings, I’m starting to wonder. That’s not media hype I’m going by the indictments and the facts that come out about these meetings.
On top of that, is his rhetoric about Putin and his attack of our allies. I see no reasonable reason for it. It’s like he strokes Putin’s cock in the media."

But of course she acts as if she was the more reasonable than the Trump supporters during the Russiagate saga, despite how utterly fucking delusional all this looks with present perspective. Of COURSE its not some delusional anti-Trump narrative, facts be damned, she's just a patriot and cares about facts and reason!.....

"I will say this, I would vote for just about ANYONE democrats, independent, conservative, liberal, etc over Donald Trump"

Oh that's right, no it is just a delusional, narrative driven childish fantasy. There's no reasonable world in which a comment like this can be deemed sane, its mass hysteria and its sad that its been legitimised.

Added in 26 minutes 36 seconds:

"Or, perhaps it is a coincidence that out of 330,000,000 Americans, the one he wanted investigated for corruption just happened to be the same one polls show has the best chance of beating him in the next election. You never know."

He's the one out of 330,000,000 Americans that the New York Times wrote a piece on regarding potential corruption in 2015 which it raises explicitly, well before Trump had raised the issue or was even close to becoming president:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/worl ... -ties.html

"But Edward C. Chow, who follows Ukrainian policy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, said the involvement of the vice president’s son with Mr. Zlochevsky’s firm undermined the Obama administration’s anticorruption message in Ukraine.

“Now you look at the Hunter Biden situation, and on the one hand you can credit the father for sending the anticorruption message,” Mr. Chow said. “But I think unfortunately it sends the message that a lot of foreign countries want to believe about America, that we are hypocritical about these issues.”

He's the one that was making eighty thousand dollars a year on the board of a company in a country where he couldn't speak the language, had no board member experience and had a tumultuous career record including being dishonourably discharged from the military for testing positive for cocaine. He himself acknowledged the issue here:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/15/us/p ... rview.html

"Joseph R. Biden Jr.’s son, said in an interview released on Tuesday that he probably would not have been named to the board of a foreign company if his last name weren’t Biden and acknowledged “poor judgment,”"

He's the son of the man who engaged in quid pro quo to have a prosecutor fired that was in charge of investigation of Burisma, the company he worked for. Joe Biden was the head of Ukraine policy while his son received 80k a year likely doing nothing, as Hunter himself admits.

From the Wall Street Journal which is a left leaning outlet, we also know that Hunter Biden was deemed to be a means for creating leverage with the US government to lay off investigation into the company. That is undeniably illegal.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/firm-hired ... 1573009615

On top of all that, Hunter Biden is a specific man out of 330,000,000 Americans, that 57% of Americans, including the majority of independents believe should be investigated. 63% either believe he should be investigated or don't know:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/poll-majo ... 08729.html

We are at a point where people are literally arguing that what is deemed potential corruption by the general population and serious mainstream media outlets like the New York Times related to a potential future president doesn't warrant an investigation. Not only are they arguing this is wrong and doesn't warrant investigation, they are arguing that it is impeachable. If the president can't start an investigation into this nor ask the country involved in the potential corruption to investigate, you are ultimately saying that a presidential candidate who has been involved in potential corruption in a foreign country cannot be investigated. Well guess what, that's *literally* what the Obama administration did to the Trump campaign, with wiretaps on campaign members such as Carter Page who was ultimately proved to be completely innocent. Biased, delusional fucking pigs.

So is the issue here with you not seeing the problem one of intelligence, or one of dishonesty? To be specific, I'm mainly asking for future reference to deem whether I should be calling you a fucking idiot, or simply a dishonest piece of dog shit when you make snarky, deluded comments like this? I genuinely can't figure it out, so let me know.

Is Joe Biden under investigation by the Justice Department of the Trump Administration?
If not, then why is that?

Did the justice department contact Ukraine to gather information on Joe Biden?

Why would the USA go through a back channel using the presidents personal defense lawyer, Rudy, :wtf: to encourage that country to open an investigation in an American citizen on foreign soil?

Or into a former leader of our own country?
( That would be like Bill Clinton, sending Lonnie Davis to negotiate with Nicuragua or Iran and asking that their government open an investigation for Bush Sr to be investigated or what may have happened with Iran Contra deal...Sounds ridiculous and unimaginable, right?)

Why would we, the United States of America encourage a 3rd world country to investigate an American civilian (Hunter) when we don't have a case open ourselves?

What would be the reason to demand the Ukraine President get on TV and announce this investigation in order to get the approved aid?

IS trump encouraging any other country to investigate any other corrupt American civilian? Cause, I'm pretty sure we got A LOT of them who aren't his opponent.

Has any other American president over the past 50 years done this with an American citizen (Hunter)?

I can't find one, I tried to google this.
It just doesn't sound very 'American' to do that, does it?
add to that, a political opponent.

Also, again I asked you this before, but conveniently you ignored it,

What date did that poll on Hunter Biden take place?
Before or after Trump put his finger on the scale about the story?
If after he started putting his fingerprints all over the story, that just makes him look more like a mastermind of the whole thing and totally sketchy.

*Never mind it was Published 10/4
*Whistleblower story came out in early September.
:roll:
Dates matter.
How long was Trump tweeting or retweeting the Hunter Biden story?
It would be what I would do if I was trying to orchestrate this whole thing if I were him.

Cause, I think I'm pretty informed person and again I never even knew Joe Biden had a son named Hunter, only knew of Beau due to his illness and him saying the name a million times.
Last edited by Hairblues 3 weeks ago, edited 5 times in total.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

There's probably a lot of good content in that post, but it does look like it will take an hour to think about. I hope to get to it this weekend, right now I can only handle micro-posts.

I look forward to getting legitimate time off in December.

@blackg all you with your day do is masturbate to photos of Lena Dunham and Gina Reinhart, you have time to respond to his post.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
There's probably a lot of good content in that post, but it does look like it will take an hour to think about. I hope to get to it this weekend, right now I can only handle micro-posts.

His actual cherry picked post or the articles?

The actual post he wrote is just his usual attempt to discredit other posters who he doesn't agree with.
I think he called me delusional, possibly retarded. :wave:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago

The actual post he wrote is just his usual attempt to discredit other posters who he doesn't agree with.
So a rational response to all of that is the wave emoji?

Added in 1 minute 36 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

@blackg all you with your day do is masturbate to photos of Lena Dunham and Gina Reinhart, you have time to respond to his post.
I would love to feel so full of self esteem that I need to let people know that I would like to respond to a post

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago

I wrote "probably a lot of content" based on my experiences reading some of his prior posts. The content level of his posts is high. I have not read that post yet. If it's just a big flame of you then I am mistaken and I'm sorry.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I wrote "probably a lot of content" based on my experiences reading some of his prior posts. The content level of his posts is high. I have not read that post yet. If it's just a big flame of you then I am mistaken and I'm sorry.
You might find something of value in it I don't know, but I would say when he uses the poll about Hunter Biden, consider the date of that actual poll.
I found it to be October 4th. But by all means look into it yourself, I may be wrong.

I would also look for Trumps twitter post dates for his tweets about Hunter Biden/Ukraine.
What date did he start to tweet about this story that most Americans had no idea about? (using the bully pulpit of the office of the president) to gin up interest in the Hunter story.
I don't have twitter so I couldn't find this.

Trump isn't simply carrying out the wishes of the American people when this all started,as most people, *Myself included*, had no idea about this story.

If Trump is the one bringing at least 30% of the countries attention to it if not more via his tweets,
(what's referred to in marketing and PR as 'creating a buzz', something Donald Trump knows all about) while at the same time, he's conducting this situation with requesting the President of Ukraine open an investigation, and announce it on TV' that's conditional on money already promised to them that he's withholding, THAT actually makes him look guiltier of creating this situation out of malice and not justice.
It's some basic marketing strategies, something he does actually have talent at.

Two things can be true at the same time.
1 Joe/hunter Biden did something illegal that deserves investigating (but by the US Justice Department).
and
2. Trump abused his office for personal gain.

Two more things can be true
1. Trump did an impeachable offense.
2 Senators don't deem it worthy enough of removing him from office over it.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
Two things can be true at the same time.
1 Joe/hunter Biden did something illegal that deserves investigating (but by the US Justice Department).
and
2. Trump abused his office for personal gain.
Of course this is the case. If person A commits a crime, and then person B uses that information in an illegal way, both have committed a crime. (And person A should also be investigated if there's strong suspicion that he/they have committed a crime, and the justice department indeed has the authority to do this.) That said, I don't really see the point in arguing about it with posters who call other posters "retarded" etc., this isn't second grade, and it's also not personal. Everyone has the right to opine on US politics and politicians, especially US citizens :)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure we're now all living in an episode of the Simpsons.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago

I'm pretty sure we're now all living in an episode of the Simpsons.
I've been saying something similar all along. This is all just entertainment.

That being said; I'm looking forward to having Bernie Sanders as my new president.
For the love of South Western skies.