Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
You guys are spending lots of money (that you don't have) on these imperial wars of yours. Stealing other countries' territory is kind of expensive, no?

Added in 7 minutes 7 seconds:


Ok, maybe there's some truth to your point that you were invited in by the official government in Syria but not the other 3 imperial wars. For example,

1. It doesn't matter if most people in Crimea are Russian speaking. The point is that it wasn't Russia's land. You stole Ukraine's territory in Crimea and that's imperial war. And your elections to takeover Crimea were phony elections. Your country was caught cooking the books with the Crimea election.

2. It doesn't matter what the people of Eastern Ukraine said. The point is that Eastern Ukraine belonged to Ukraine. There are a lot of rural people in my state who are demanding to be turned into their own state because they don't like the way the city people vote. They can't become their own state of course because that territory belongs to the state that we are all in. The rural people are stuck with the city people whether they like it or not. The same thing applies to Eastern Ukraine. That territory belongs to Ukraine and you ruskies are stealing it via imperial war. There are parts of Alaska that have a sizable percentage of Russian speakers. Go and steal those parts of Alaska. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

3. I don't blame you for avoiding an explanation of your Georgian war because you were unprovoked and yet you went in and stole their territory because you didn't like it that Georgia was leaning toward the West.

you guys are the threat to the world.
You know nothing about these subjects.

For you, these countries are just colored spots on the map on the opposite end of the Earth. I don't blame you for the ignorance because I do not know either interested in USA-Mexica relationships (didn't you annex Texas by the way?), but I do not understand how you can make these bold statements with ultimate certainty.

Ignorance, bigotry, racist statements – typical portrait of the Trump hater.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Hey C4L are you poor?

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Hey C4L are you poor?
I'm traveling, how can I be poor? Anyway, this is getting too personal.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm traveling, how can I be poor? Anyway, this is getting too personal.
What do you mean how can you be poor?

You could have been saving money since forever so you could take a trip.

I'm just curious if you're poor. And since you didn't say yes or not, I think you ARE poor.

And you're poor because you support leaders who are more interested in causing violence outside of Russia than they are in making peaceful relationships with other counties so they can do trade and conduct other business for your country. And you support your leaders' war-mongering instead of making them get down to the business of making friends, peaceful relations, and good business transactions. It's your own fault because you support your leaders. Hey, how about them Western sanctions against your country? you ruskies put sanctions on the USA too but we can't even feel them because we have lots of peaceful business with other nations. It's because we get along with other countries instead of trying to murder them. you guys might want to start making peace and getting along with other nations too so you can start doing peaceful business with other countries like the rich countries are doing. Or else you can all just keep being poor and digging the sanctions that Western nations put against your country. LMAO!
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
What do you mean how can you be poor?

You could have been saving money since forever so you could take a trip.

I'm just curious if you're poor. And since you didn't say yes or not, I think you ARE poor.
Facts and Logic.

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
get down to the business of making friends, peaceful relations, and good business transactions
That's boooooring.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Facts and Logic.

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:


That's boooooring.
What you just said is that you like invading other countries, stealing their land, killing their people, causing disfiguring injuries, bombing residential areas, bombing schools, bombing critical care hospitals, and killing babies as a means to keep from being bored. And this willful misconduct keep your people poor because you're not focused on the correct objectives. The correct objectives are to make peaceful relations that lead to substantial and permanent business dealings, including trade. you don't get it. you don't know what winning is. winning is your country being part of an interactive world wherein your people are doing well and your culture is respected. you could easily accomplish that but you want to be barbarians instead.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
What you just said is that you like invading other countries, stealing their land, killing their people, causing disfiguring injuries, bombing residential areas, bombing schools and killing babies as a means to keep from being bored. And this willful misconduct keep your people poor because you're not focused on the correct objectives. The correct objectives are to make peaceful relations that lead to substantial and permanent business dealings, including trade. you don't get it. you don't know what winning is. winning is your country being part of an interactive world wherein your people are doing well and your culture is respected. you could easily accomplish that but you want to be barbarians instead.
Do you know many Russians?

Every Russian I've met I've had positive experiences with.

Its important to judge a country by the people and not by its leaders.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2384
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Russia is a threat to the US, which, in its turn, a threat to the whole world.

The US isn't a synonym of Western Civilization but just only a part of it, best or worst, that's debatable.

Firstly, I do not think how the nation which built two Emperies, successfully fought for its survival for 400 years and in charge of greatest inventions in science, literature, art, can be called "stupid" by some McDonalds raised monkey.

And do not forget that we have literally the worst climate on the Earth and not are on the island like US or Britain.

Secondly, if you dig into the bio of "greatest people of so-called Western Civilization" you will find that a large number of them or their ancestors were Russians of left Russian Empire after commies takeover and terror.

You are a great example of bigoted, racist and chauvinistic "murrucan" who think that your ideology and values are superior. No, the US will be wiped out sooner or later like any other of past Empires.

Uhm, This sounds to me like you have a disdain for the United States...makes me wonder if it’s why you’re so happy about Trump because the NY Russians who I know personally (we have huge community here) ican’t stand Trump and they don’t like Putin or what’s going on over there.

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:
C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Why do you think that Americans (note I use capital A because I'm not a racist) are somewhat superior to us? Because you invented McDonalds and KFC?

Do you think your country for the past the 50-100 years is superior to USA?

Because I know a lot of Russians who defected here and immigrated here ...how many Americans are relocating there?


For the record I do think you’re very intellegent, which makes me doubt you honestly think Trump is best for the USA interest.
I wonder if you think Trump is besr for your world view interest which is different than what’s best for the United States.
This is a similar outlook that admin has admitted to. He’s said it’s bigger than United States and our constitution. (This is at least my impression from a conversation we had a few weeks ago, I don’t want to put words in his mouth but I’m too lazy to search for quotes)
And as a loyal American, I have issues with this outlook.

For my own definition of being a loyal American I don’t see how someone (American) can support Trump when he’s committing these impeachable offenses against the constitution. If they don’t believe it to be true is different, but to know it’s true and stil support him, I have issues with the morality of that.
The constitution IS America. Not the president.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Russia is not part of what's called Western Civilization, Ruskie.

Russia is a threat to Western Civilization, Ruskie.

You scam women by telling them you're something you're not. You lie and tell them that you're a western man. The only reason they give you what they give you is because you scam them into thinking that you're a man like me...a western man. You pretend to be like me when you actually hate people like me. Why don't you tell those women what you really are - tell them that you're a ruskie who hates Western men and western culture. Tell them that you're a bottom-feeder trying to trick them into thinking that you're a Western man.

I'm glad Russia is a poor. And I hope you're poor weasel.
This thread is mostly a war between Nameless and Rclark to see who can do the best Biden impersonation

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

@nameless, your description of Russia is incomplete, and @C4L is as Western as anybody else here.

Among other issues, you have written that Russia only contains stupid people, oil, and weapons, but somehow they are largely responsible for getting Trump elected. That doesn't add up. Think about it.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
@nameless, your description of Russia is incomplete, and @C4L is as Western as anybody else here.

Among other issues, you have written that Russia only contains stupid people, oil, and weapons, but somehow they are largely responsible for getting Trump elected. That doesn't add up. Think about it.
Using his logic he is responsible in Trump "atrocities" in the same extent that I'm in Putin's.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
@nameless, your description of Russia is incomplete, and @C4L is as Western as anybody else here.

Among other issues, you have written that Russia only contains stupid people, oil, and weapons, but somehow they are largely responsible for getting Trump elected. That doesn't add up. Think about it.
1. I also said Russians are good at militarism and their attack on my country's democratic processes in the 2016 elections was a military espionage attack. They're very good at anything that has to do with attacking and wreaking havoc on other countries, including espionage and covert attacks.

2. Afro, how can Russians not be stupid when they intentionally invest in a leadership that is hell-bent on wreaking havoc abroad, making enemies, promoting tyranny, instead of focusing on the economic & cultural development of their own backward country? Rather than promote freedom, promote peace, having great trade and commerce with other nations, which would all lead to a higher standard of living for Russia, these hillbilly types are out there subverting freedom, wrecking buildings, and murdering people abroad. The Russians are the hillbilly rednecks in the room hurting innocent people and causing carnage and wreckage abroad. And they do it because they think there's glory in these kinds of victories. They do it because they want to win on the military/espionage front rather than win on the cultural/economic front.

And C4L's response that he would rather wreak havoc and destruction abroad, including murdering people than be peaceful and have great trade and commerce with other nations because being peaceful and having great trade is boring shows that he has that Russian "Frankenstein" mindset of wanting glory for success at militarism rather then wanting glory for success at country development and culture.

3. C4L can't be Western. He does not share Western values. He has Russian values.

Added in 2 minutes 7 seconds:
C4L wrote:
2 weeks ago
Using his logic he is responsible in Trump "atrocities" in the same extent that I'm in Putin's.
Spoken like a true Russian...misinformation, twisted logic, etc. In fact, it's clear that I do not support a lot of Trump's antics.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
1. I also said Russians are good at militarism and their attack on my country's democratic processes in the 2016 elections is a covert military attack. They'e very good at anything that has to do with attacking and wreaking havoc on other countries, including espionage and covert attacks.

2. Afro, how can Russians not be stupid when they intentionally invest in a leadership that is hell-bent on wreaking havoc abroad, making enemies, promoting tyranny, instead of focusing on the development of their own backwards country? Rather than promote freedom, promote peace, having great trade and commerce with other nations, which would all lead to a higher standard of living for Russia, these hillbilly types are out there subverting freedom, wrecking buildings and murdering people? The Russians are the hillbilly rednecks in the room hurting innocent people and causing carnage and wreckage. And they do it because they think there's glory in these kinds of victories. They do it because they want to win on the military/espionage front rather than win on the cultural/economic front.

And C4L's response that he would rather wreak havoc and destruction abroad, including murdering people than be peaceful and have great trade and commerce with other nations because being peaceful and having great trade is boring shows that he has that Russian "Frankenstein" mindset of wanting glory for success at militarism rather then wanting glory for success at country development and culture.

3. C4L can't be Western. He does not share Western values. He has Russian values.

Added in 2 minutes 7 seconds:


Spoken like a true Russian...misinformation, twisted logic, etc. In fact, it's clear that I do not support a lot of Trump's antics.
Can you describe the different methods that you believe that the Russians used to intervene in the US elections?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 632
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 374
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
2 weeks ago
Uhm, This sounds to me like you have a disdain for the United States...makes me wonder if it’s why you’re so happy about Trump because the NY Russians who I know personally (we have huge community here) ican’t stand Trump and they don’t like Putin or what’s going on over there.

Added in 2 minutes 24 seconds:



Do you think your country for the past the 50-100 years is superior to USA?

Because I know a lot of Russians who defected here and immigrated here ...how many Americans are relocating there?


For the record I do think you’re very intellegent, which makes me doubt you honestly think Trump is best for the USA interest.
I wonder if you think Trump is besr for your world view interest which is different than what’s best for the United States.
This is a similar outlook that admin has admitted to. He’s said it’s bigger than United States and our constitution. (This is at least my impression from a conversation we had a few weeks ago, I don’t want to put words in his mouth but I’m too lazy to search for quotes)
And as a loyal American, I have issues with this outlook.

For my own definition of being a loyal American I don’t see how someone (American) can support Trump when he’s committing these impeachable offenses against the constitution. If they don’t believe it to be true is different, but to know it’s true and stil support him, I have issues with the morality of that.
The constitution IS America. Not the president.
HairBlues, note the part where this rat-fink would rather have death and destruction than peace, good trade, and the development of his own country because peace, good trade, and the development of his own country IS BORING compared to murdering people and wreaking havoc and destruction abroad. In fact, his statement that being peaceful, making good trade, and developing his country is boring is THE typical Russian mindset. It's what sets Russia apart from the West. And It's also monstrous thinking.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

Western values are not equal to US values.

You have a racist mentality, nameless.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests