Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
OMG. OK I'll just PM you a site and you can see for yourself. Please don't use it.
I need a new gun, yettee.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I need a new gun, yettee.
lol, and also omg. Yes this is why I was avoiding things. Well not due to you :) , but anyway. Anyway, for whatever it's worth I think it should be a heck of a lot harder to get a gun and I vote that way.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
lol, and also omg. Yes this is why I was avoiding things. Well not due to you :) , but anyway. Anyway, for whatever it's worth I think it should be a heck of a lot harder to get a gun and I vote that way.
Because you don't want people to protect themselves and their families. :smirk:

But really, the only people I don't want having guns are violent ex cons and the mentally ill, everyone else should be protecting themselves.

Blackg can't have one as he's clearly mentally ill for being transgender
Look, fat...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

So the leftist democrats stuffed a coronavirus emergency bill with muh diversity (of sex and "disability") requirements. These people are sick, suffering from a mind virus that they can't heal from. They still haven't realized that virtually no one (well only 8% of the population) supports these far left ideas, and yet they're still trying to sneakily push them on the American public.

The only way to get those bad ideas to be applied is to force them on the legal system. This would already have been unacceptable in normal times, but using a time of profound crisis to try to push those nefarious changes on a vulnerable population, there's just no excuse for it. I hope more and more democrats are going to walk away and refuse to enable such evil deeds.

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

I know quite a lot people around the Bay area, San Francisco down to San Jose, over the past 2-3 years some have mellowed towards closing borders, and other things that would make the 2016 version of themselves I'll with anger.

But there were still some hardcore leftists, I mean in support of the "moderate" participants of Antifa enough to still support them as a group. That kinda hardcore.

Even before the last week the remaining few were already faltering at the complete disillusionment of what's happening within their broke ass party, and now the blocking of a stimulus package has killed it for them.

They'll always be never Trumpers, and that's fine I don't care, but they won't be voting Democrat this year I am certain (well, they are certain).

Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Trump says state governors must "treat him well", if they expect any help for the corona virus.

He put the message on his Twitter account, loud and clear.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-g ... 00496.html

This is why I can't stand Trump. I live in the next highest infected state, for the number of people infected
from the virus. The worse state, as of March 25th, 2020, is New York.

Trump isn't taking the advice of Doctor's, who say the shutdown needs to go longer than Easter.
Trump wants to open the country on April 12th.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
youtube...
great cat!!

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

The Republicans in Texas want old people to "sacrifice" themselves for the economy, and younger people.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tex ... 31075.html

Here is the first New Jersey patient. A thirty two year old medical doctor. He needed oxygen, and had pneumonia for thirty
days. Today he is too weak to even speak on the phone. This doctor might have permanent lung damage.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/22/new-jerse ... on-oxygen/

Here's a baby who is infected with the corona virus:

https://nypost.com/2020/03/24/british-m ... ronavirus/

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

After both Republicans and Democrats agreed on the stimulus package, Pelosi has unbelievably blocked it again, taking an entire 2 mins to make that decision (so it was obviously not a discussion).

Worse than that she's delayed the outcome by another day with no explanation given, and that was announced around 10am.

I really thought corona could be the last hurdle for Trump's re-election, Dems are being so insane they are making him glide through this, even with a failing economy and initial screw up of handling corona, he's trying with his highest approval rating ever. Opinion polls are even suggesting that more people are trusting Trump than the general media.

But I mean, for me that's a side note, this stimulus blocking really does leave me in a bit of shock, it's just sickening.
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

As much as I wish the virus would slow down in the hotter months, I am not sure.

Florida has new cases. Georgia also has a lot of Corona virus cases. This leads me to
think that heat might not stop this virus, as anticipated.

I really hope that Trump doesn't stop the quarantine on Easter.

The Doctor's that he is working with are advising him not to do it, but I think he will
do what he wants.

Actually a lot people are angry at the way Trump is handling this.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
As much as I wish the virus would slow down in the hotter months, I am not sure.

Florida has new cases. Georgia also has a lot of Corona virus cases. This leads me to
think that heat might not stop this virus, as anticipated.

I really hope that Trump doesn't stop the quarantine on Easter.

The Doctor's that he is working with are advising him not to do it, but I think he will
do what he wants.

Actually a lot people are angry at the way Trump is handling this.
I agree, Trump has been incompetent on corona.
Speaking of the weather: We are coming into winter down here so spare a thought for your Australian friends.

Hope you're safe in Jersey.
From Australia: we're all in this together.