Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Ah the begging pauper chimes in. No money for you, mooch. Go beg somewhere else.
But you need your money to be able to pay for your therapist who helps you cope by saying that someday you're gonna be able to slay prime virgins again.

Someday, someday.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Don't worry nameless. My family has no desire to come to America. In fact they want me to move back to India. A couple of years ago, my parents visited me for two weeks. They hated it here. They have no desire to come back again.
OK so your family wants to stay in India. Fine. But what about you? Just like the woman in the story I posted in my last post had her citizenship reversed it could happen to you. I hope it does. That woman thought she had nothing to worry about because she got her legal US Citizenship. She even went to her home country for a visit and then easily re-entered the US when she completed her visit to her home country. She had her citizenship so she had no trouble coming back to the US. But then they reversed her citizenship and they hunted her down in the US so they could deport her back to her home country. This could very easily happen to you, and I hope it does happen to you. Then you can go back to India and forget all about this shitting in a toilet that you learned in the USA. You will be able to go back to shitting in the streets if you get deported back to India.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
OK so your family wants to stay in India. Fine. But what about you? Just like the woman in the story I posted in my last post had her citizenship reversed it could happen to you. I hope it does. That woman thought she had nothing to worry about because she got her legal US Citizenship. She even went to her home country for a visit and then easily re-entered the US when she completed her visit to her home country. She had her citizenship so she had no trouble coming back to the US. But then they reversed her citizenship and they hunted her down in the US so they could deport her back to her home country. This could very easily happen to you, and I hope he does.
Do you realize that you are threatening someone with loss of citizenship when that person already plans to leave the US?? lol

Sincere advice to you nameless: Take some time off the forum. Your mental health is clearly deteriorating. It's not good for you.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Do you realize that you are threatening someone with loss of citizenship when that person already plans to leave the US?? lol

Sincere advise to you nameless: Take some time off the forum. Your mental health is clearly deteriorating. It's not good for you.
I never threatened you with anything, moron. It's not a threat to wish someone loses their citizenship, you fool. A wish is not a threat. So don't talk to me about declining mental health when you don't even comprehend the meaning of the words in your own language.

And you didn't answer my question - did your family have a hard time adjusting to shitting in toilets while they were in America?

Added in 4 minutes 18 seconds:
pjhair, don't you miss the days when you were back in India and you could just shit anywhere you happened to be?

But now you're stuck in America where you have to find privacy for shitting and you are expected to wipe with toilet paper after you shit. What a hassle huh? Wasn't shitting easier back in India when you could just let the shit fall from your asshole as you were walking down the street? And wasn't it easier in India where you could wipe your ass with your hand after shitting rather than having to wipe with toilet paper?
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago

pjhair, don't you miss the days when you were back in India and you could just shit anywhere you happened to be?
Yes, I do. That was kind of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago

And you didn't answer my question - did your family have a hard time adjusting to shitting in toilets while they were in America?
Well they didn't like the US because they had nothing to do here. They have a rich social life back in India. That is something that you will never have. You are destined to spend your last days frothing through you mouth arguing with people 30 years younger than you and harboring delusional fantasy that "when you get your hair back" you would be fucking 20 year old women.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Don't you want to "self-deport" back to India where you can go back to shitting in public streets like an animal?

Added in 3 minutes 28 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:

Well they didn't like the US because they had nothing to do here. They have a rich social life back in India. That is something that you will never have. You are destined to spend your last days frothing through you mouth arguing with people 30 years younger than you and harboring delusional fantasy that "when you get your hair back" you would be fucking 20 year old women.
How did they feel about having to shit in toilets and use toilet paper?

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

@Admin you banned @That Guy for antisemitic remarks. Are you going to consider banning @nameless for his racist comments against Indians?
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair, I really hope the US govt revisits your citizenship and takes it from you. That can happen and it does happen. It would make me very happy if it happened to you. I would love to see the shock in your face as they were arresting you so they could deport you. I would laugh my ass off.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Spoken like a true liberal lefties who wants to kick people out of a country because they share different opinions than you, how tolerant those lefties are!
Lefties can be every bit as racist as people at the right. In some sense they are even worse because at least radical right doesn't claim to be "open minded" and "tolerant" like lefties do.
Trump 2020

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

@nameless you have to get passed this obsession with shitting in the street as it's coming across as very patronizing and even bigoted.
You are blatantly flaunting your first world privilege to someone you consider culturally inferior.
Sorry @pjhair but that's how it's sounding to me.

And nameless, are you drinking a lot of energy drinks during these heated conversations? I'll hear from you in a month.
Moore/Trump 2020

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Unfortunate that no matter how hard you troll me, or deliberately lie for the benefit of people like Namejob who you know full well has a tiny penis and has fucked only three and a half goats in his time, I will still never be able to dislike you, think you're an idiot, or sincere in your support for people like wolf cock and namejob.

"I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women."

I mean honestly this line alone was worth the price of admission, I can see you jerking off to it as you wrote it. Its even funnier that Yettee and Namejob think you are genuine.

Such is life.

Added in 5 minutes 44 seconds:

"And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit."

Wow as if there wasn't enough reason to think you're a horrible, unempathetic person. Hardly a surprise however, its clear you live in your own little world mentally. As do the people like Yettee who jerk your tiny boner off.
What is up with all the sexualizing of the members of the forum. Lots of masterbation/jerking off above, sex with animals, a member on all fours, talking penis, you'll give blowjobs if Trump is impeached...

Anyway I do think blackg was being sincere. And you know I think the reaction nameless got to his stories on HairLossTalk bears out the fact that he is a good writer. Lots of people spin stories there and elsewhere, usually people don't react, BS or not. People don't react to boring writing. He had the entire forum responding to him, questioning him, discussing his stories.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
Anyway I do think blackg was being sincere. And you know I think the reaction nameless got to his stories on HairLossTalk bears out the fact that he is a good writer. Lots of people spin stories there and elsewhere, usually people don't react, BS or not. People don't react to boring writing. He had the entire forum responding to him, questioning him, discussing his stories.
Nameless is entertaining for sure.
Trump 2020