Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 881
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)
Age: 20

Making sense of the current political climate

#22288

Post by Xexos » 7 months ago

nameless wrote: 7 months ago Ah the begging pauper chimes in. No money for you, mooch. Go beg somewhere else.
But you need your money to be able to pay for your therapist who helps you cope by saying that someday you're gonna be able to slay prime virgins again.

Someday, someday.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1119
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 906
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Making sense of the current political climate

#22289

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

pjhair wrote: 7 months ago Don't worry nameless. My family has no desire to come to America. In fact they want me to move back to India. A couple of years ago, my parents visited me for two weeks. They hated it here. They have no desire to come back again.
OK so your family wants to stay in India. Fine. But what about you? Just like the woman in the story I posted in my last post had her citizenship reversed it could happen to you. I hope it does. That woman thought she had nothing to worry about because she got her legal US Citizenship. She even went to her home country for a visit and then easily re-entered the US when she completed her visit to her home country. She had her citizenship so she had no trouble coming back to the US. But then they reversed her citizenship and they hunted her down in the US so they could deport her back to her home country. This could very easily happen to you, and I hope it does happen to you. Then you can go back to India and forget all about this shitting in a toilet that you learned in the USA. You will be able to go back to shitting in the streets if you get deported back to India.
Last edited by nameless 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2469

Making sense of the current political climate

#22290

Post by Guest-3 » 7 months ago

nameless wrote: 7 months ago OK so your family wants to stay in India. Fine. But what about you? Just like the woman in the story I posted in my last post had her citizenship reversed it could happen to you. I hope it does. That woman thought she had nothing to worry about because she got her legal US Citizenship. She even went to her home country for a visit and then easily re-entered the US when she completed her visit to her home country. She had her citizenship so she had no trouble coming back to the US. But then they reversed her citizenship and they hunted her down in the US so they could deport her back to her home country. This could very easily happen to you, and I hope he does.
Do you realize that you are threatening someone with loss of citizenship when that person already plans to leave the US?? lol

Sincere advice to you nameless: Take some time off the forum. Your mental health is clearly deteriorating. It's not good for you.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1119
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 906
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Making sense of the current political climate

#22291

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

pjhair wrote: 7 months ago Do you realize that you are threatening someone with loss of citizenship when that person already plans to leave the US?? lol

Sincere advise to you nameless: Take some time off the forum. Your mental health is clearly deteriorating. It's not good for you.
I never threatened you with anything, moron. It's not a threat to wish someone loses their citizenship, you fool. A wish is not a threat. So don't talk to me about declining mental health when you don't even comprehend the meaning of the words in your own language.

And you didn't answer my question - did your family have a hard time adjusting to shitting in toilets while they were in America?

Added in 4 minutes 18 seconds:
pjhair, don't you miss the days when you were back in India and you could just shit anywhere you happened to be?

But now you're stuck in America where you have to find privacy for shitting and you are expected to wipe with toilet paper after you shit. What a hassle huh? Wasn't shitting easier back in India when you could just let the shit fall from your asshole as you were walking down the street? And wasn't it easier in India where you could wipe your ass with your hand after shitting rather than having to wipe with toilet paper?
Last edited by nameless 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2469

Making sense of the current political climate

#22292

Post by Guest-3 » 7 months ago

nameless wrote: 7 months ago
pjhair, don't you miss the days when you were back in India and you could just shit anywhere you happened to be?
Yes, I do. That was kind of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
nameless wrote: 7 months ago
And you didn't answer my question - did your family have a hard time adjusting to shitting in toilets while they were in America?
Well they didn't like the US because they had nothing to do here. They have a rich social life back in India. That is something that you will never have. You are destined to spend your last days frothing through you mouth arguing with people 30 years younger than you and harboring delusional fantasy that "when you get your hair back" you would be fucking 20 year old women.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1119
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 906
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Making sense of the current political climate

#22293

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

pjhair wrote: 7 months ago Yes, I do. That was kind of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't you want to "self-deport" back to India where you can go back to shitting in public streets like an animal?

Added in 3 minutes 28 seconds:
pjhair wrote: 7 months ago Yes, I do. That was kind of fun :lol: :lol: :lol:

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:


Well they didn't like the US because they had nothing to do here. They have a rich social life back in India. That is something that you will never have. You are destined to spend your last days frothing through you mouth arguing with people 30 years younger than you and harboring delusional fantasy that "when you get your hair back" you would be fucking 20 year old women.
How did they feel about having to shit in toilets and use toilet paper?

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2469

Making sense of the current political climate

#22294

Post by Guest-3 » 7 months ago

@Admin you banned @That Guy for antisemitic remarks. Are you going to consider banning @nameless for his racist comments against Indians?
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1119
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 906
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Making sense of the current political climate

#22295

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

pjhair, I really hope the US govt revisits your citizenship and takes it from you. That can happen and it does happen. It would make me very happy if it happened to you. I would love to see the shock in your face as they were arresting you so they could deport you. I would laugh my ass off.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2469

Making sense of the current political climate

#22296

Post by Guest-3 » 7 months ago

Xexos wrote: 7 months ago Spoken like a true liberal lefties who wants to kick people out of a country because they share different opinions than you, how tolerant those lefties are!
Lefties can be every bit as racist as people at the right. In some sense they are even worse because at least radical right doesn't claim to be "open minded" and "tolerant" like lefties do.
Trump 2020

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2405
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4446
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Making sense of the current political climate

#22325

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

@nameless you have to get passed this obsession with shitting in the street as it's coming across as very patronizing and even bigoted.
You are blatantly flaunting your first world privilege to someone you consider culturally inferior.
Sorry @pjhair but that's how it's sounding to me.

And nameless, are you drinking a lot of energy drinks during these heated conversations? I'll hear from you in a month.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 666
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1952
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Making sense of the current political climate

#22470

Post by yettee » 7 months ago

JLBB wrote: 7 months ago Unfortunate that no matter how hard you troll me, or deliberately lie for the benefit of people like Namejob who you know full well has a tiny penis and has fucked only three and a half goats in his time, I will still never be able to dislike you, think you're an idiot, or sincere in your support for people like wolf cock and namejob.

"I can tell just by his prose that name'o has significant experience with women."

I mean honestly this line alone was worth the price of admission, I can see you jerking off to it as you wrote it. Its even funnier that Yettee and Namejob think you are genuine.

Such is life.

Added in 5 minutes 44 seconds:


"And I cheated on every woman I ever had so your point that I couldn't have slept around when I was in relationships is just more of your bullshit."

Wow as if there wasn't enough reason to think you're a horrible, unempathetic person. Hardly a surprise however, its clear you live in your own little world mentally. As do the people like Yettee who jerk your tiny boner off.
What is up with all the sexualizing of the members of the forum. Lots of masterbation/jerking off above, sex with animals, a member on all fours, talking penis, you'll give blowjobs if Trump is impeached...

Anyway I do think blackg was being sincere. And you know I think the reaction nameless got to his stories on HairLossTalk bears out the fact that he is a good writer. Lots of people spin stories there and elsewhere, usually people don't react, BS or not. People don't react to boring writing. He had the entire forum responding to him, questioning him, discussing his stories.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2469

Making sense of the current political climate

#22472

Post by Guest-3 » 7 months ago

yettee wrote: 7 months ago Anyway I do think blackg was being sincere. And you know I think the reaction nameless got to his stories on HairLossTalk bears out the fact that he is a good writer. Lots of people spin stories there and elsewhere, usually people don't react, BS or not. People don't react to boring writing. He had the entire forum responding to him, questioning him, discussing his stories.
Nameless is entertaining for sure.
Trump 2020

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Making sense of the current political climate

#22828

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

James Woods, mah nigga :D:



Seriously though, it's yet another example of the modern left's infinite compassion.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2405
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4446
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Making sense of the current political climate

#22865

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Compassion is central to leftist philosophy.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2051
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5281
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, hope.
Age: 30
Contact:

Making sense of the current political climate

#22866

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

blackg wrote: 6 months ago Compassion is central to leftist philosophy.
I see it as a hijacked and distorted Christian value because compassion (or love) only works (in the sense that it makes the world a better place) and is truly admirable when extended to everyone, not just your perceived allies. And it's not just that they ignore their ennemies, they actively go after them and never miss an occasion to disclose how much they despise them, how utterly stupid, heartless and inhuman they are, at least in their minds.

Yesterday, I saw a leftist proudly say that "Jesus was a leftist". A modern leftist? The kind that constantly pours his vitriol on Twitter and relentlessly smears and tries to destroy the lives of his political opponents? Certainly not. In the West, in our watered-down version of Christianity, many of the sayings of Jesus have been truncated. Yes, you'll often hear "love your ennemies" but what comes later in that verse has disappeared from our collective consciousness:
Saint Luke wrote:If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full. - Luke 6-32-34
There's no nobility and courage in loving those who love you, those who are already on your side, it's only natural. The left bragging about how compassionate it is towards its allies is nothing to be proud of. Basically saying that you love your friends doesn't make you special or virtuous.
:christian-cross: Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post