Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
No argument here. I heard her say the exact same thing in an interview she did with Bill Maher. She's right!
Afro-Vacancy is right!

On the one hand Trump screams about illegal immigration to upset the hillbilly crowd here in America so he can get their votes while on the other hand Trump is luring illegal immigrants into America with better jobs than they can get at home. Without the lure of better paying jobs being offered by Republicans there would be much less illegal immigration coming into America. Without the lure of better paying jobs being offered by Republicans there would even be much less LEGAL immigration coming into America.

If the USA would crack down on this one driver of immigration into the USA then there might be no need to spend billions of dollars on a wall. Stop the hiring of a lot of the legal immigrants, and all illegal immigrants, and then just like that all you have to do to protect the border is beef up security some, which is a lot cheaper than a wall.

And you're praising Trump's alleged crackdown on immigration and his expensive Great Wall efforts while Trump, and people like him, are the people who are actually causing most of the immigration into the USA. America should stop luring immigrants into the country before we blow a bunch of money on a wall that we may not even need.

This is all about Trump wanting to be President but also wanting to employ cheap illegal immigrants. He screams about illegal immigrants to get the hillbilly voter support he needs to become President and he hires illegal immigrants to get the cheap labor that he wants.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Queen Ann should be running the country.

and Trump is pandering to, aside from Israel, "Our Greatest Ally™" so-called "minorities" like blacks (he's bragged about how much he's done for black employment) and all that because he is a conservative, and as I've said a billion times: Conservatives are fake. They believe "identity politics" are beneath them and that "race doesn't exist", but they start sucking all kinds of dicks and adopting leftist policies when they realize that "dark people aren't voting for us". Then it becomes a "LOOK HOW NOT RACIST WE ARE! DO YOU FUCKING SEE!? We've done more for undocumented immigrants than anyone else in US history! Fuckin' get rekt shitlibs! WINNING!"

I know you don't believe me, but until the Republican Party starts explicitly being the party that represents white Americans, this shit is only gonna get worse.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 193
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 301
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by C4L » 1 week ago

America is Trump.

No Trump – no America.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

C4L wrote:
1 week ago
America is Trump.

No Trump – no America.
Yea, America needs Trump because he's our beacon to lure immigrants into the USA even though he rails against immigration so he can get the hillbilly vote.

Added in 18 minutes 8 seconds:
If they were US citizens C4L, blackg, and Admin are part of the foolish crowd who would fall for Trump's screaming bullshit about repelling immigrants while he himself lures those same immigrants into the country so he can use them for cheap labor. C4L, blackg, and Admin would foolishly and blissfully fund a border wall that would cost billions and billions of dollars rather than simply putting the kibosh on the lure of jobs that Trump himself, and guys like Trump, offer the immigrants to draw them into the US.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Yea, America needs Trump because he's our beacon to lure immigrants into the USA even though he rails against immigration so he can get the hillbilly vote.

Added in 18 minutes 8 seconds:
If they were US citizens C4L, blackg, and Admin are part of the foolish crowd who would fall for Trump's screaming bullshit about repelling immigrants while he himself lures those immigrants into the country so he can use them for cheap labor. C4L, blackg, and Admin would foolishly and blissfully fund a border wall that would cost billions and billions of dollars rather than simply putting the kibosh on the lure of jobs that Trump himself, and guys like Trump, offer the immigrants to draw them into the US.
This may be your smartest post.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 606
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1221
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
This may be your smartest post.
Easily, but building a wall would be an effective means of keeping out impoverished illegal immigrants and drugs, although trump isn’t doing a brilliant job of getting it built. Not that it would be easy or even perhaps possible for someone who was further anti-immigration either.

Trump is still a better option on immigration than any of the other republicans or certainly democrats however.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Easily, but building a wall would be an effective means of keeping out impoverished illegal immigrants and drugs, although trump isn’t doing a brilliant job of getting it built. Not that it would be easy or even perhaps possible for someone who was further anti-immigration either.

Trump is still a better option on immigration than any of the other republicans or certainly democrats however.
Well, just because you have a barren desert doesn't mean the grass was greener before.

So while Trump may be the "better" option, the bar is extremely low.

The thing that people keep failing to consider is that there are a lot of Mexicans who don't want that wall, and a lot of those Mexicans are on the US side of where that wall would stand, and are a considerable voting block who is only growing while those who'd want the wall are shrinking.

What is he going to do about them? What is anyone going to do about them?

The Republicans seem to feel the answer is "We'll bring those people in legally!"

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Well, just because you have a barren desert doesn't mean the grass was greener before.

So while Trump may be the "better" option, the bar is extremely low.
He has, indeed set the bar very low. He is the only President to appoint his daughter to a
high position of power.

There has not been a single President that has ever done that, never. It is out of respect to
corruption, and because the American people did not vote for their family to come on board.

His son in law failed to get a security clearance, although his wife did not. Trump vetoed their
power and got his son one.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
He has, indeed set the bar very low. He is the only President to appoint his daughter to a
high position of power.

There has not been a single President that has ever done that, never. It is out of respect to
corruption, and because the American people did not vote for their family to come on board.

His son in law failed to get a security clearance, although his wife did not. Trump vetoed their
power and got his son one.
I didn't say Trump lowered the bar. I said the bar is low, and he's just slightly above it.

Why anyone still believes in the "MAGA" hype is beyond me. It is a testament to the failures of civic nationalism, and has only harmed both whites and minorities.

Take that Joel Patrick clown, for a second.

Image

This is a supposedly "based" black man who goes around "owning" democrat-supporting blacks. He, like most other minorities who'd wear the MAGA hat, are seen as traitors to their race — and that's not a totally inaccurate assessment.

People, like those black girls he famously confronted, are confused and angered by this, because they care about their race. They want to support candidates and movement who represent their people and that's all healthy and good, but only in an ethnostate; which America no longer is. Instead, now even the black community are further divided amongst themselves.

Image

People like Joel downplay this, and argue that his people are all just lazy and reliant on state handouts, but he never bothers to ask himself why this is. He seems to think, as other "based" blacks do, that all the other black Americans just haven't heard the good news about all the opportunity that awaits them in America; that's fucking retarded.

Then you have these fucking people

Image

This asshole calls himself a "conservative" and apparently hates "identity politics", yet is over the god damn moon that a non-white is disagreeing with another. As if it takes a non-white to invalidate another's opinions.

Yeah buddy, I'm not sure if you've looked at the stats but, those "based" minorities are a super-minority.

Image

Then you have these white retards

Image

OOoooh yeah! One of the proudest moments of this bitch's fucking life, is going to a black neighborhood, and picking up garbage. Never stopping, for even a minute, to ask herself why the hell the people who live there couldn't be bothered.

"MAGA" has utterly failed and it has only further widened the racial divide both between and within ethnic groups.

Because if nationalism is not racially-aware, then it is a futile endeavor. These different groups of people will never find a common interest to the benefit of them all under the "American" banner — Trump's presidency has simply confirmed that it is already a race war at the ballot box.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1144
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1257
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Trump won for a couple of reasons, although he did not win the popular vote.

He is the wealthier candidate of the two. Historically this has always helped a U.S. President.

The second reason is he appeals to the "religious right" with his view on abortions. A fetus is a fetus,
and stem cells can really help a lot of people, if they match correctly.

Some people don't care about the fact he lied about Obama's birth certificate. Obama roasted him
at a public dinner after Trump lied about his birth certificate on national television.

There is a good Netflix show on Trump, you should watch the ending (most of it is boring).

The ending shows why he probably wanted to become president. He tried before as a Democrat
(around 2000), without much luck, and later as an Independent.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Trump won for a couple of reasons, although he did not win the popular vote.

He is the wealthier candidate of the two. Historically this has always helped a U.S. President.

The second reason is he appeals to the "religious right" with his view on abortions. A fetus is a fetus,
and stem cells can really help a lot of people, if they match correctly.

Some people don't care about the fact he lied about Obama's birth certificate. Obama roasted him
at a public dinner after Trump lied about his birth certificate on national television.

There is a good Netflix show on Trump, you should watch the ending (most of it is boring).

The ending shows why he probably wanted to become president. He tried before as a Democrat
(around 2000), without much luck, and later as an Independent.
The Netflix series on Trump and his father, with a little bit on his grandfather, was great.

There might be multiple Netflix series, I am referring to the 4-parter.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't say Trump lowered the bar. I said the bar is low, and he's just slightly above it.

Why anyone still believes in the "MAGA" hype is beyond me. It is a testament to the failures of civic nationalism, and has only harmed both whites and minorities.

Take that Joel Patrick clown, for a second.

a) First you say that the prime goal is to keep different races in their own countries.

b) Then you say you agree that Trump and his rich republican cronies are luring South American and Central America migrants to steal their way into America.

c) Then you say that Trump is slightly above the bar/


I've decided that you support Trump because:

1: You're into his Christian-right rhetoric.

2. You do fall for his anti-immigrant rhetoric.

3. You're falling for Trump's allegations that the democrats are the ones luring immigrants into America even as you pretend you blame Trump and other rich GOPers for luring immgrants into America. I'm starting to question your intellect. Either you understand that Trump and other rich GOPers are luring the immigrants into America or you don't understand it. If your number one objective is to keep immigrants out of Western Civilizations and you also support Trump that makes no sense. Supporting Trump is counter-productive to your alleged objective.

4. Now I understand that democratic policies also draw in immigrants by offering immigrants free stuff but the bulk of the immigrants come to America for better paying jobs.

https://legalbeagle.com/6558015-reasons ... n-usa.html
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
a) First you say that the prime goal is to keep different races in their own countries.

b) Then you say you agree that Trump and his rich republican cronies are luring South and Central migrants to steal their way into America.

c) Then you say that Trump is slightly above the bar
Trump is slightly above the bar because he is the only one who actually seems to give any shit about the border at all. He made these issues the forefront of his campaign, and he's the only one who, despite all his idiocy, is holding back the American left from clamping down on whites and any "right wing extremist" like it's the USSR.

Trump's presidency will go down in history as important because his election validated the concerns of whites not just in America, but elsewhere.

I doubt that Salvini would be doing so well, and on his way to running the entire Italian show if not for Trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/italy-nat ... p-election

I doubt the Yellow Vests would've come about so soon if not for Trump.

His presidency and its failure is arguably more important because it shows that civic nationalism is nothing but a fantasy. MAGA minorities are largely ostracized by their own communities.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1478
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3655
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

My cousin is a far-right Frenchman who supports Le Pen. I don't know if he hates immigrants or not, that hasn't really come up. For whatever it's worth, his appearance is part French, part Italian. His name is French.

His main concern is that France is declining, French industry is declining, the French middle class is declining, intellectual and cultural standards are declining, and so on. His view is that the Euro has not worked out for France, and that things are mostly getting worse. The last that I spoke to him he gave me a list of major French companies that have recently failed or been bought out by non-French companies.

For whatever it's worth, I think that America is failing too. There are too many problems. It's not even the case that they won't all get solved. As far as I can tell, none of them are going to get solved.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Making sense of the current political climate

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Trump is slightly above the bar because he is the only one who actually seems to give any shit about the border at all. He made these issues the forefront of his campaign, and he's the only one who, despite all his idiocy, is holding back the American left from clamping down on whites and any "right wing extremist" like it's the USSR.

Trump's presidency will go down in history as important because his election validated the concerns of whites not just in America, but elsewhere.

I doubt that Salvini would be doing so well, and on his way to running the entire Italian show if not for Trump.

Most of your post has nothing to do with the USA and Trump. You're justifying Trump's immigration scam on the basis of what's going on in the rest of the world but the rest of the world is not the same as the USA. Most of the lure for immigration into Europe is due to war in the ME, but the ME wars has nothing to do with immigration into the USA.

And as far as Trump being the only one who actually seems to give a shit about the border you're ignoring the fact that Trump and people like Trump (rich GOPers) are the ones who are luring the immigrants into the country by giving them cheap jobs. You're either a phony who's pretending to factor in GOP involvement when it comes to immigration or you've been moved by Trump's anti-immigration rhetoric the same as the USA hillbillies have despite that Trump and his type are the people mostly luring immigrants into the USA.

Either way I'm moving on from this discussion because you're unwilling to debate honestly and intelligently. You just make up phony rationals for your pro-Trump attitudes even though he's the guy who's luring in the immigrants you claim you want to stay out. The truth is that if there were no Trump and rich GOPers like Trump then easily half of the immigrants in the USA wouldn't be here.

I really question your intelligence. You're supporting the very people who are creating the very problem that you claim you want to go away. I'm done with this discussion.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 3 times in total.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest