Races can never coexist

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Dutasteride 0.5 mg everyday

Oral minoxidil 5 mg everyday (10 mg soon)

Races can never coexist

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

A wise world leader would immediately realize this and separate different races in different places, the reason for this is because humans are fucking garbage and will never like or accept anything different.

1-White people who believe in evolution (the majority of them), pretty much also believe that the other races are less evolved and inferior and that Black people are pretty much apes, that's why slavery was much rampant after the rise of Darwinism. Many people also think that they're bloodbathing monsters because of their history and they're not really doing well these days.

2-Asians, everyone thinks they're nothing but soulless nerdy machines and they have to work extra hard (which they do) in order to achieve anything in life, they also hate Blacks and other races deeply but they're White worshippers.

3-Blacks are and have been shit on by everyone since the dawn of time, i can understand their frustration to be honest, if i was Black myself i would probably hate the world and turn into a criminal from the shit i have to go through. The thing is, most people firmly believe that Blacks are inferior even if they won't admit it, it can be felt without being said and when people were more free back then they expressed this throughly.

4-Indians, self explanatory, no words are needed to be honest everyone knows it.

5-Arabs, despised deeply by everyone and thought as nothing more than violent blood-shedding terrorists and they'll never be accepted by anyone, they're just like Blacks in this case.

6-Jews, they have a superiority complex towards goyim and will never think of them as equal, they also can't stop corrupting and fucking things up whenever they go, they're the biggest trouble makers out of all other races, that if you consider them a race in the first place.

So can someone tell me how can all those fuckers live in one places when all of them are pretty much fucked up one way or another? There's no one at fault here, all of them are garbage, the only way is to create separate kingdoms for each race and have all of them under the rule of a fair leader with an iron fist to prevent any shit from ever happening.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Races can never coexist

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

But for the most part we live peacefully side by side and I'm always amazed at how little conflict and violence there really is.

Because I kind of agree with you on one point: humans are trash.
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Races can never coexist

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm always amazed at how little conflict and violence there really is.
Huh? :eh: I'm always amazed at how MUCH conflict and violence there is. Imagine a world where all races, religions, sexual orientations, and people of different social status could live together in peace and harmony... Sadly, that'll never happen.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Races can never coexist

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago A wise world leader would immediately realize this and sperate different races in different places, the reason for this is because humans are fucking garbage and will never like or accept anything different.

1-White people who believe in evolution (the majority of them), pretty much also believe that the other races are less evolved and inferior and that Black people are pretty much apes, that's why slavery was much rampant after the rise of Darwinism. Many people also think that they're bloodbathing monsters because of their history and they're not really doing well these days.

2-Asians, everyone thinks they're nothing but soulless nerdy machines and they have to work extra hard (which they do) in order to achieve anything in life, they also hate Blacks and other races deeply but they're White worshippers.

3-Blacks are and have been shit on by everyone since the dawn of time, i can understand their frustration to be honest, if i was Black myself i would probably hate the world and turn into a criminal from the shit i have to go through. The thing is, most people firmly believe that Blacks are inferior even if they won't admit it, it can be felt without being said and when people were more free back then they expressed this throughly.

4-Indians, self explanatory, no words are needed to be honest everyone knows it.

5-Arabs, despised deeply by everyone and thought as nothing more than violent blood-shedding terrorists and they'll never be accepted by anyone, they're just like Blacks in this case.

6-Jews, they have a superiority complex towards goyim and will never think of them as equal, they also can't stop corrupting and fucking things up whenever they go, they're the biggest trouble makers out of all other races, that if you consider them a race in the first place.

So can someone tell me how can all those fuckers live in one places when all of them are pretty much fucked up one way or another? There's no one at fault here, all of them are garbage, the only way is to create separate kingdoms for each race and have all of them under the rule of a fair leader with an iron fist to prevent any shit from ever happening.
1) You left out pacific islanders, Australian aboriginals, native Americans, and based on genetics data, you should distinguish between east Africans and west Africans.

There are a lot of differences between West Europeans and those from that Balkans.

Do you considers Uighurs part of the Asian race or the Arab race?

What about Persians?

2) What laws would you pass as Sultan of the new Arab Caliphate?

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Races can never coexist

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago Look! As I've said to that other wanna-be degenerate @Pat: if the doors of degeneracy were open to either of you two, you salivating mooks would be in like Flynn.
Yeah because having sex with a hot woman when you're horny is equally degenerate to letting a buff dude fuck your wife while jacking off to it.

Added in 22 minutes 1 second:
Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago 1) You left out pacific islanders, Australian aboriginals, native Americans, and based on genetics data, you should distinguish between east Africans and west Africans.

There are a lot of differences between West Europeans and those from that Balkans.

Do you considers Uighurs part of the Asian race or the Arab race?

What about Persians?

2) What laws would you pass as Sultan of the new Arab Caliphate?
1) I mostly forgot about those races, i'm not an expert to be honest and i don't usually think much when i post about stuff because i'm kinda lazy

2) As a Sultan or a king of the entire world, i would totally rule according to Islamic rules or "Shariah law", i know most people wouldn't agree with it, but i can guarantee that anyone else would also let their main beliefs be the real judge instead of them, a Christian would rule by the Bible, a Jew by the Torah, and so on whatever they believe in.

I would create separate kingdoms as i stated in my OP for separate races to avoid conflict until humanity is civilized enough to understand and accept each others regardless of appearances. I'm authoritarian too, so i would rule with an iron fist and no hesitation and do what must be done, but i would still be fair and not cruel. Everything would be under my absolute control (especially media, economy and gold), to prevent any other party from raising in power, and i would also change the whole economic system to serve the need and well being of people rather than being a tool of power for a handful of them. I also would of course use propaganda, but for a good use to educate the masses, so "white propaganda" in this case.

I know most would disagree with this too, but i would ban most media, social media and limit the role of technology to only the advancement of science and humanity. The average man shouldn't be using technology to have fun. Technology in the hands of common, unwise people has proven to be destructive and miserable for them in the long term. Humans just aren't naturally supposed to live like that, so i would limit their technology usage to only fulfill necessities (ex. cars and planes) in daily life.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism

Races can never coexist

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm authoritarian too, so i would rule with an iron fist and no hesitation and do what must be done, but i would still be fair and not cruel. Everything would be under my absolute control...
A very contradictory sentence. And you understand little of your fellow humans.

Anyway, this is the usual fantasy of late male adolescence; the all powerful ruler. Makes me laugh actually.
I used to have this conversation with my peers around the age of 13-14.
Now they are all just working drones - like myself.
The only advice I can give you is this: get used to being just a cog in the machine.
Roe v. Wade has got to stay

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Races can never coexist

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago A very contradictory sentence. And you understand little of your fellow humans.

Anyway, this is the usual fantasy of late male adolescence; the all powerful ruler. Makes me laugh actually.
I used to have this conversation with my peers around the age of 13-14.
Now they are all just working drones - like myself.
The only advice I can give you is this: get used to being just a cog in the machine.
I know i have no choice, i'm not an idiot to think that i will someday lead a worldwide revolution and create the ideal world and live happily ever after, you must give me more credit than that.

However, no matter the circumstances i will make sure to fight for my ideals and beliefs even if it costs death