The consequences of sexual promiscuity

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4457
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25701

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote: 3 weeks agoI wouldn't have sex in a public toilet for numerous reasons, including the fact that it wouldn't be secure from other people so it wouldn't be safe. I never had sex when another person was in the room except for the person I was having sex with, of course.
I didn't realize you were so conservative, nameless. Where's your sense of adventure!
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1123
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 914
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25702

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago I didn't realize you were so conservative, nameless. Where's your sense of adventure!
My sense of adventure isn't without limits. Having sex in a public stall at a club wouldn't be secure or pleasant or peaceful.

Added in 11 minutes 37 seconds:
rclark wrote: 3 weeks ago
I could back there if I wanted. Everybody can, because in 2017 people were banned for no reason.

Don't you get it?
It's your opinion that you could go back to HairLossTalk but you could be wrong.

It's your opinion that "everybody" can go back to HairLossTalk. It's not a known fact.

On the other hand it IS a known fact that the ban on me is lifted at HairLossTalk and I can definitely post at HairLossTalk.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25703

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

honestly how defensive Evil gets over sluts i can't help but think she is secretly one. and might be doing the usual female BS of somehow not counting it because its anal or it was just one night or whatever . be honest evil, is this true?

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 680
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2242
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25704

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 3 weeks ago I'd never make a dig like that :angel:
That's because you have no earth left to dig and is floating around in outer space at this point :lol:

Added in 5 minutes 27 seconds:
Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago honestly how defensive Evil gets over sluts i can't help but think she is secretly one. and might be doing the usual female BS of somehow not counting it because its anal or it was just one night or whatever . be honest evil, is this true?
Lmao. No what I said was true. I've been in 3 long term relationships in my life plus one guy that I dated between this relationships. I have had a one night stand, once.
If I was a "slut" (using your words) I would have no shame admitting to it. There should not be any shame as long as you/the people you have sex with are single (at least to your knowledge) and it is consensual and both are adults. You can think what you want though but sex and love for me is one and I have never been one to sleep around outside of my relationships. I lost my v-card at 15 to my first bf, no regrets.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 386
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25705

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago Being a slut isnt morally bad but it's obviously a decent sign that someone doesnt have their life together or is a sex addict or just has issues in general.

Edit: not sure if i posted this yet but posting again just in case
I agree that it's a sign that someone has issues, but being a slut is also morally corrupt. Pretending that this behaviour doesn't hurt anyone is dishonest.

There's a few things to consider if slutty behaviour is normalized and even encouraged. Which it is by degenerates.

Women who engage in slutty behaviour get ruined for their future. The act of having sex triggers a release hormones such as oxytocin in females, the same hormone is released during birth. This hormone is called "the bonding horome", and is found to cause both trust and bonding. Engaging in club bathroom, and hypergamous monkey branching activities will reduce the effect of the natural pair bonding hormone. The reason for this hormone is because before daddy government could take care of single mothers they would have a very difficult time to survive while being pregnant and with a child without help from the dad.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/

STDs. This picture speaks from a 7-eleven commercial speaks for itself.
Image
Hypergamous sluttiness will increase the rates of STDs considering the women end up having sex with the same few men. Study based in Norway regarding the "recycling" of men, and correlating the childlessness of men with an egalitarian state.
https://sciencenorway.no/childlessness- ... en/1401047

Monkey branching, the act of looking at other options while being in a relationship and leaving the current relationship in order to be with someone higher status, richer, better looking. Studies show that this is an action primarily done by women. We can postulate that sluts are more likely to do this than someone who is able to pair a bond with their partner.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00287767

A cohesive society is dependant on the nuclear family. In order for a nuclear family to form the women should ideally be chaste. To get men to go to work 5 days a week they need to have something to do it for. What is better than your family? We all know anecdotally that in interviews for jobs they are looking for stability, and how do they deduce your stability? They ask if you've got a wife and children. Does anyone know a NEET with a wife and children? Men pay 200% of the taxes in New Zealand, whereas women are on average a net negative, we can assume that in similar countries that it's comparable.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2375926

The best predicator of future behaviour is looking at past behaviour. A slut will more than likely continue to be a slut.

In a society where children are increasingly being raised by a female dominated school and day care centres a father has never been more important. Studies report that an increase of sexual partners will result in an increased probability of divorce. There's also a larger likelihood of reporting a very happy marriage the fewer sexual partners a person has had.
https://ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual- ... -happiness
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintui ... stability/

It's also worth mentioning that the strongest predicator of whether a person will end up in prison is that they were raised by a single parent.
https://www.fixfamilycourts.com/single- ... statistics

In conclusion slutty behaviour hurts society at large, is unsustainable, and should be actively discouraged as it were in the golden ages.
blackg wrote: 3 weeks ago @Pat, I'm asking honestly: where do you get your information from? I'm interested.
There's some light reading for you in this very post. I base my views on Facts and logic™, whereas you're just another man with an opinion based on feelings.
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago That's because you have no earth left to dig and is floating around in outer space at this point :lol:
I don't make personal insults. If you feel insulted by Facts and logic™ that's out of my hands.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25706

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

If there's anything these last few pages have reminded me its to never bother arguing with a woman or a Jew.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 680
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2242
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25707

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 2 weeks ago Women who engage in slutty behaviour get ruined for their future. The act of having sex triggers a release hormones such as oxytocin in females, the same hormone is released during birth. This hormone is called "the bonding horome", and is found to cause both trust and bonding. Engaging in club bathroom, and hypergamous monkey branching activities will reduce the effect of the natural pair bonding hormone. The reason for this hormone is because before daddy government could take care of single mothers they would have a very difficult time to survive while being pregnant and with a child without help from the dad.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/
Damn you really are next level xD.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25708

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 2 weeks ago I agree that it's a sign that someone has issues, but being a slut is also morally corrupt. Pretending that this behaviour doesn't hurt anyone is dishonest.

There's a few things to consider if slutty behaviour is normalized and even encouraged. Which it is by degenerates.

Women who engage in slutty behaviour get ruined for their future. The act of having sex triggers a release hormones such as oxytocin in females, the same hormone is released during birth. This hormone is called "the bonding horome", and is found to cause both trust and bonding. Engaging in club bathroom, and hypergamous monkey branching activities will reduce the effect of the natural pair bonding hormone. The reason for this hormone is because before daddy government could take care of single mothers they would have a very difficult time to survive while being pregnant and with a child without help from the dad.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK97287/

STDs. This picture speaks from a 7-eleven commercial speaks for itself.
Image
Hypergamous sluttiness will increase the rates of STDs considering the women end up having sex with the same few men. Study based in Norway regarding the "recycling" of men, and correlating the childlessness of men with an egalitarian state.
https://sciencenorway.no/childlessness- ... en/1401047

Monkey branching, the act of looking at other options while being in a relationship and leaving the current relationship in order to be with someone higher status, richer, better looking. Studies show that this is an action primarily done by women. We can postulate that sluts are more likely to do this than someone who is able to pair a bond with their partner.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00287767

A cohesive society is dependant on the nuclear family. In order for a nuclear family to form the women should ideally be chaste. To get men to go to work 5 days a week they need to have something to do it for. What is better than your family? We all know anecdotally that in interviews for jobs they are looking for stability, and how do they deduce your stability? They ask if you've got a wife and children. Does anyone know a NEET with a wife and children? Men pay 200% of the taxes in New Zealand, whereas women are on average a net negative, we can assume that in similar countries that it's comparable.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2375926

The best predicator of future behaviour is looking at past behaviour. A slut will more than likely continue to be a slut.

In a society where children are increasingly being raised by a female dominated school and day care centres a father has never been more important. Studies report that an increase of sexual partners will result in an increased probability of divorce. There's also a larger likelihood of reporting a very happy marriage the fewer sexual partners a person has had.
https://ifstudies.org/blog/does-sexual- ... -happiness
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintui ... stability/

It's also worth mentioning that the strongest predicator of whether a person will end up in prison is that they were raised by a single parent.
https://www.fixfamilycourts.com/single- ... statistics

In conclusion slutty behaviour hurts society at large, is unsustainable, and should be actively discouraged as it were in the golden ages.

There's some light reading for you in this very post. I base my views on Facts and logic™, whereas you're just another man with an opinion based on feelings.


I don't make personal insults. If you feel insulted by Facts and logic™ that's out of my hands.
For sure it shouldn't be normalized . You're preaching to the choir here lol. Its just you aren't hurting anyone either, at least not directly. I don't know its complicated.

Added in 3 minutes 17 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago That's because you have no earth left to dig and is floating around in outer space at this point :lol:

Added in 5 minutes 27 seconds:


Lmao. No what I said was true. I've been in 3 long term relationships in my life plus one guy that I dated between this relationships. I have had a one night stand, once.
If I was a "slut" (using your words) I would have no shame admitting to it. There should not be any shame as long as you/the people you have sex with are single (at least to your knowledge) and it is consensual and both are adults. You can think what you want though but sex and love for me is one and I have never been one to sleep around outside of my relationships. I lost my v-card at 15 to my first bf, no regrets.
How many men have you had sexual relations with? Including anal, bjs, and handjobs. 15 is pretty young but i guess it was at least with a bf

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 680
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2242
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25709

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago How many men have you had sexual relations with? Including anal, bjs, and handjobs. 15 is pretty young but i guess it was at least with a bf
5 guys. 3 boyfriends, 1 guy that I dated on and off for years (like I stated many times before), 1 guy that I dated briefly for a few weeks before I got in my current relationship, and a one night stand I had in college. I figured out after this that one night stands aren't for me, I don't get much pleasure out of a drunken one-night affair with someone I barely know or even like.
These 5 are the men I have had sex with, including what you said. But I have kissed more guys, I used to be a little bit of a tease before and could fool around (kiss) guys I wasn't going to actually have sex with.
Sex is something very personal to me, and I do not get anything positive out of it unless I am in love with the person or at least can picture myself falling in love with them. Sex is much more fun when you know each other, what you like/don't like etc.
I have a few friends who's had many one night stands and they are completely content with it, not ruined like @Pat claims.
I also have friends (peers) who's been with 1 guy their entire life, one of my friends got with her bf at 17 and they are still together.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1210
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2625
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25710

Post by Guest-2 » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 3 weeks ago I'd never make a dig like that :angel:
You have actually never taken a personal dig at me or called me any names and I have always appreciated that.
I disagree (often strongly) with your view point on women and we have gone back and forth on it a few times (at least on HairLossTalk), but you haven't ever made me feel like you personally disrespect me. Of course I can't speak for your interactions with others as I don't follow them all.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 680
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2242
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25712

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Guest-2 wrote: 2 weeks ago You have actually never taken a personal dig at me or called me any names and I have always appreciated that.
I disagree (often strongly) with your view point on women and we have gone back and forth on it a few times (at least on HairLossTalk), but you haven't ever made me feel like you personally disrespect me. Of course I can't speak for your interactions with others as I don't follow them all.
I can admit that he's never made a personal attack on me either, although I am not a fan of the guy obviously. So for that, I'll give him credit. I have always been childish, sometimes I can blurt out things without thinking it through, thinking it sounds funny in the moment but then I come back to it and see that maybe it was out of line (sometimes)
Like that comment I made about your age, not cool, especially not towards a fellow woman. I am simply too old to make such childish remarks.
That said, I do not like Pat, and I know the feeling is mutual, we have established that before. His views on the world and women especially are simply horrible for the lack of a better word. I don't necessarily think of him as a bad person though, his world view is probably a result of bad experiences, so he projects them onto the female sex.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 386
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25714

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago Damn you really are next level xD.
Passive aggressive non response :clap:
Exodus wrote: 2 weeks ago For sure it shouldn't be normalized . You're preaching to the choir here lol. Its just you aren't hurting anyone either, at least not directly. I don't know its complicated.
We agree for the most part, but I don't think I'm preaching to the choir from the other responses I'm getting. Do you disagree with my previous post? Maybe it became too convoluted because of all the reading material I had to include for @blackg . But in summary slutty behaviour results in unhappy marriages/divorces, single motherhood which results in criminal children, STDs, government money spent, men ending up forever alone and NEET, depressed childless post wall women, to name a few. I'd argue this is hurting someone.
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago I have a few friends who's had many one night stands and they are completely content with it, not ruined like @Pat claims.
I also have friends (peers) who's been with 1 guy their entire life, one of my friends got with her bf at 17 and they are still together.
There are people who smoke their entire life and stil llive to be a 100. But in the same way your slutty friends might be content in their life and let's even assume they'll continue to be so, they're a mere anecdote. On average slutty hedonistic behaviour will result in a temporary high, but it will make a negative impact on their own life and others overalll, just like smoking a cigarette.

The difference most smokers today are aware of the negative impact the smoking will have on their life, but they justify it by liking it so much or being addicted. Whereas the sluts believe this won't affect them negatively, and are often even encouraged by people like you.
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago Like that comment I made about your age, not cool, especially not towards a fellow woman.
sexism :(

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 680
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2242
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25715

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 2 weeks ago and are often even encouraged by people like you.
How am I encouraging slutty behavior? It's not like I give anyone a pat on the back for sleeping with lots of guys, I simply let my friends, who are all adults, live their lives without passing judgment. It's not like these girls suck a different cock every week, either. Just let people live their lives you know.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 541
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1055
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25717

Post by Wire » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks agoLike that comment I made abouI can admit that he's never made a personal attack on me either, although I am not a fan of the guy obviously. So for that, I'll give him credit. I have always been childish, sometimes I can blurt out things without thinking it through, thinking it sounds funny in the moment but then I come back to it and see that maybe it was out of line (sometimes)t your age, not cool, especially not towards a fellow woman. I am simply too old to make such childish remarks.
I don't see how that remark has any semblance of humor.
In any case, had a dude made such a comment, he would have been labelled a misogynist for sure, and neg repped. But women get a pass for such behavior by men.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1210
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2625
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25718

Post by Guest-2 » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago I can admit that he's never made a personal attack on me either, although I am not a fan of the guy obviously. So for that, I'll give him credit. I have always been childish, sometimes I can blurt out things without thinking it through, thinking it sounds funny in the moment but then I come back to it and see that maybe it was out of line (sometimes)
Like that comment I made about your age, not cool, especially not towards a fellow woman. I am simply too old to make such childish remarks.
That said, I do not like Pat, and I know the feeling is mutual, we have established that before. His views on the world and women especially are simply horrible for the lack of a better word. I don't necessarily think of him as a bad person though, his world view is probably a result of bad experiences, so he projects them onto the female sex.
thanks for the apology, but you didn't hurt me, I'm just giving you shit about it because it struck me as hypocritical.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post