The consequences of sexual promiscuity

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25663

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 3 weeks ago Yes, not hurting other people was one of my arguments and is a value that I emphasized.

Did you deliberately exclude the other benefit or did it not even register? Empathy can be justified on entirely selfish grounds.

By the way your trivialization can be effortlessly and convincingly inverted: there is no value in being judgmental without knowledge simply for the sake of it.
I literally wrote this in my last response to you and agreed that this is valuable but apparently you ignored it, you tend to do that a lot when it helps you convince yourself you're right about everything and have intellectual and moral superiority. Lord knows its not going to happen without this approach.

"there is no value in being judgmental without knowledge simply for the sake of it."

Applying this to the subject, if a woman has fucked 20 guys in a year and I refer to her in private as a slut and do so without implying she's a bad or unintelligent person apparently I'm being "judgemental without knowledge simply for the sake of it" according you to. Didn't realise an accurate reference to a dictionary definition was this level of thoughtless.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25664

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago I literally wrote this in my last response to you and agreed that this is valuable but apparently you ignored it, you tend to do that a lot when it helps you convince yourself you're right about everything and have intellectual and moral superiority. Lord knows its not going to happen without this approach.
Uh huh, is that why you inaccurately trivialized my position as "lets be nice and avoid offending anyone"? The fact you acknowledged it once (in a needlessly verbose post) does not negate your feigning ignorance or worse in a subsequent post.

The second part of your post comes off as projection. You are convinced and overconfident that you're right about ... a lot.

Added in 14 minutes 59 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago "there is no value in being judgmental without knowledge simply for the sake of it."

Applying this to the subject, if a woman has fucked 20 guys in a year and I refer to her in private as a slut and do so without implying she's a bad or unintelligent person apparently I'm being "judgemental without knowledge simply for the sake of it" according you to. Didn't realise an accurate reference to a dictionary definition was this level of thoughtless.
From the first dictionary link:

noun
Disparaging and Offensive. a person, especially a woman, who is sexually promiscuous.
Informal. a person with a seemingly insatiable but often undiscerning desire to do or have something specified:
guilty of being a shoe slut; a book slut, reading five books at once.
Archaic.
a prostitute; harlot.
an immoral or dissolute woman.
a dirty, slovenly woman.

In real conversation there are always two parties: the speaker and the listener(s). The language will be offensive if just one of the two parties thinks that it is. Though the term slut might not have much emotional punch for you, it does for a lot of people. They matter too.

Now, as for why it's being judgmental and harming you? It's because you're limiting yourself by being judgmental of another human being by applying denigrative language based off of limited information. You probably don't know if she actually fucked 20 guys, and if she did, you don't know why she did it. And why do you care?

Casually dismissing people is easy, indulgent, and does not inform. What takes more work and is more enriching is to find out why something happened. And what is realistic is to accept that we usually have no fucking clue.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25666

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

Being a slut isnt morally bad but it's obviously a decent sign that someone doesnt have their life together or is a sex addict or just has issues in general.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 541
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1055
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25667

Post by Wire » 3 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 3 weeks agoWhy does there have to be a word for it? Just don't talk bad about someone because of their lay count perhaps? :D
To convey that a person has a high lay count? That's how language works.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1210
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2625
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25669

Post by Guest-2 » 3 weeks ago

Wire wrote: 3 weeks ago What other descriptive word would you prefer?
Promiscuous is the word. It doesn't really have shame or gender attached.

There is no male equivalent to slut that has same negative implication.

Added in 14 minutes 41 seconds:
JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago I'm not going to personally call a woman a slut to her face but I think the tradeoff is fair. If she gets to fuck 50 guys in a year who spend literally thousands of dollars on her collectively for no other reason than sex with an attractive woman the word slut is going to live on to some extent.
I dont really understand your mentioning money here...

if it's 50 men who collectively spent (let's say) $2k collectively that's $40 bucks a pop for at least 1 fuck with what I assume is a hot young girl (since this was what we were initially talking about).

Let's bump it up to 10k, that's maybe a $200 dollar dinner.
Where I live this isn't considered a lot of money for even two young people to have a single dinner in a nice place, especially with drinks or a bottle of wine or two.
So a $200 buck dinner for a guaranteed night of hot sex with a girl?
Not exactly going to cry a tear for this dude.

I mean a professional prostitute (not a street one) in that age range and looks level gets (I'm going to guess here for USA?) $1000 a pop if she is attractive, somewhat educated, presentable.

We can try and consult Charlie Sheen on this. I think he spent most of his years and money on sex with high end prostitutes.

Also, wouldn't the proper term be 'whore' not slut if you're going to make this financial point?

And, I'm sorry, but what woman is looking at a thousands of dollars collectively spent on them by 50 men as an impressive amount of money.

Jesus Christ, and I'm supposed to feel like I'm past my prime? :lol:
If you only knew what grown up men actually spend on grown up women.
And I'm not even a gold digger type, but wow I'm doing pretty damn good if this is how we measure a women's worth to men; How much money they spend on them.

User avatar
Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 541
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1055
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25670

Post by Wire » 3 weeks ago

Guest-2 wrote: 3 weeks ago Promiscuous is the word. It doesn't really have shame or gender attached.

There is no male equivalent to slut that has same negative implication.

Added in 14 minutes 41 seconds:


I dont really understand your mentioning money here...

if it's 50 men who collectively spent (let's say) $2k collectively that's $40 bucks a pop for at least 1 fuck with what I assume is a hot young girl (since this was what we were initially talking about).

Let's bump it up to 10k, that's maybe a $200 dollar dinner.
Where I live this isn't considered a lot of money for even two young people to have a single dinner in a nice place, especially with drinks or a bottle of wine or two.
So a $200 buck dinner for a guaranteed night of hot sex with a girl?
Not exactly going to cry a tear for this dude.

I mean a professional prostitute (not a street one) in that age range and looks level gets (I'm going to guess here for USA?) $1000 a pop if she is attractive, somewhat educated, presentable.

We can try and consult Charlie Sheen on this. I think he spent most of his years and money on sex with high end prostitutes.

Also, wouldn't the proper term be 'whore' not slut if you're going to make this financial point?

And, I'm sorry, but what woman is looking at a thousands of dollars collectively spent on them by 50 men as an impressive amount of money.

Jesus Christ, and I'm supposed to feel like I'm past my prime? :lol:
If you only knew what grown up men actually spend on grown up women.
And I'm not even a gold digger type, but wow I'm doing pretty damn good if this is how we measure a women's worth to men; How much money they spend on them.
How much do guys spend on you? Per year?

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25671

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Guest-2 wrote: 3 weeks ago Promiscuous is the word. It doesn't really have shame or gender attached.

There is no male equivalent to slut that has same negative implication.

Added in 14 minutes 41 seconds:


I dont really understand your mentioning money here...

if it's 50 men who collectively spent (let's say) $2k collectively that's $40 bucks a pop for at least 1 fuck with what I assume is a hot young girl (since this was what we were initially talking about).

Let's bump it up to 10k, that's maybe a $200 dollar dinner.
Where I live this isn't considered a lot of money for even two young people to have a single dinner in a nice place, especially with drinks or a bottle of wine or two.
So a $200 buck dinner for a guaranteed night of hot sex with a girl?
Not exactly going to cry a tear for this dude.

I mean a professional prostitute (not a street one) in that age range and looks level gets (I'm going to guess here for USA?) $1000 a pop if she is attractive, somewhat educated, presentable.

We can try and consult Charlie Sheen on this. I think he spent most of his years and money on sex with high end prostitutes.

Also, wouldn't the proper term be 'whore' not slut if you're going to make this financial point?

And, I'm sorry, but what woman is looking at a thousands of dollars collectively spent on them by 50 men as an impressive amount of money.

Jesus Christ, and I'm supposed to feel like I'm past my prime? :lol:
If you only knew what grown up men actually spend on grown up women.
And I'm not even a gold digger type, but wow I'm doing pretty damn good if this is how we measure a women's worth to men; How much money they spend on them.
I think this is moving away from my overall point about the word slut and how ridiculous it is that women engage in extreme promiscuity, often make good money out of it and then simps/white knights pretend that the word slut is going to somehow going to crush their little hearts or is particularly offensive despite the woman fitting the dictionary definition. About how offensive it is despite advocating the behaviour.

But I do agree with all of what you're saying and it only reminds me moreso that the multitudes of women engaging in hedonism while making money off it don't need people like Afro pretending that referring to them in private as a slut is especially offensive or comparing the term to the N word. I'm not a fan of the oppression Olympics or creating hierarchies based on privilege but attractive and especially attractive promiscuous women are at the top of the pyramid when it comes to being perfectly well off.

The word whore in my opinion implies its business rather than hobby. Slut is hobby even if they're making tens of thousands off it.

"So a $200 buck dinner for a guaranteed night of hot sex with a girl?
Not exactly going to cry a tear for this dude."

Put it this way; I'm not crying a tear for the dude, and I'm not crying a tear for the girl when someone calls her a slut. I'm also thinking more in terms of young people with hookups and dinner where money is spent but its not absurd amounts.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1210
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2625
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25673

Post by Guest-2 » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago I think this is moving away from my overall point about the word slut and how ridiculous it is that women engage in extreme promiscuity, often make good money out of it and then simps/white knights pretend that the word slut is going to somehow going to crush their little hearts or is particularly offensive despite the woman fitting the dictionary definition. About how offensive it is despite advocating the behaviour.

But I do agree with all of what you're saying and it only reminds me moreso that the multitudes of women engaging in hedonism while making money off it don't need people like Afro pretending that referring to them in private as a slut is especially offensive or comparing the term to the N word. I'm not a fan of the oppression Olympics or creating hierarchies based on privilege but attractive and especially attractive promiscuous women are at the top of the pyramid when it comes to being perfectly well off.

The word whore in my opinion implies its business rather than hobby. Slut is hobby even if they're making tens of thousands off it.

"So a $200 buck dinner for a guaranteed night of hot sex with a girl?
Not exactly going to cry a tear for this dude."

Put it this way; I'm not crying a tear for the dude, and I'm not crying a tear for the girl when someone calls her a slut. I'm also thinking more in terms of young people with hookups and dinner where money is spent but its not absurd amounts.

Are you saying a $40 dinner at the Olive Garden is the motivation for banging someone? :wtf:
It's probably more like a cheap precursor where you can check out if the person is a serial killer, or if they smell bad.
aren't young people mostly hooking up on apps with practical strangers now for sex?

I've known women who are highly sexual people and promiscuous by most standards and I can guarantee you a $40 dinner (or a $200 dinner) wasn't what got their panties off. So your argument on the money thing sounds a little ridiculous to me unless it is a gold digger but even gold diggers don't bang a lot of people a year. They usually find one sugar daddy type to milk for a period of time, sometimes without even fucking the poor idiot.

The motivation from the women I knew who unashamedly had a high number sex partners and sex drive (although I don't think 50 a year, that sounds like a psychologically unwell person :shock: ) just really loved sex and the excitement of a new person (not unlike men who like a lot of sex with multiple people). Their motivation wasn't money. It was the thrill of it. I don't think a lot of women are like this, but perhaps that has changed now.

I don't think you have to justify using a word you like to use.
If it makes you a dick, then you're a dick.
but I dont' know why you have to bend over backwards with all this nonsensical reasoning. It seems like you just want to debate Afro..but from a debate standpoint he is morally and logically correct and has the stronger argument.

just own that you like to use words that are offensive to people. Trying to argue that the words shouldnt' be offensive (when they clearly are) makes you come across like a pussy.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25674

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Guest-2 wrote: 3 weeks ago Are you saying a $40 dinner at the Olive Garden is the motivation for banging someone? :wtf:
It's probably more like a cheap precursor where you can check out if the person is a serial killer, or if they smell bad.
aren't young people mostly hooking up on apps with practical strangers now for sex?

I've known women who are highly sexual people and promiscuous by most standards and I can guarantee you a $40 dinner (or a $200 dinner) wasn't what got their panties off. So your argument on the money thing sounds a little ridiculous to me unless it is a gold digger but even gold diggers don't bang a lot of people a year. They usually find one sugar daddy type to milk for a period of time, sometimes without even fucking the poor idiot.

The motivation from the women I knew who unashamedly had a high number sex partners and sex drive (although I don't think 50 a year, that sounds like a psychologically unwell person :shock: ) just really loved sex and the excitement of a new person (not unlike men who like a lot of sex with multiple people). Their motivation wasn't money. It was the thrill of it. I don't think a lot of women are like this, but perhaps that has changed now.

I don't think you have to justify using a word you like to use.
If it makes you a dick, then you're a dick.
but I dont' know why you have to bend over backwards with all this nonsensical reasoning. It seems like you just want to debate Afro..but from a debate standpoint he is morally and logically correct and has the stronger argument.

just own that you like to use words that are offensive to people. Trying to argue that the words shouldnt' be offensive (when they clearly are) makes you come across like a pussy.
"Are you saying a $40 dinner at the Olive Garden is the motivation for banging someone? :wtf: "

No and that's two comments in a row that don't actually even remotely get close to what I said but ok. Even the numbers have changed now for some reason.

I'm not saying money is a primary motivation and I'm not sure why you're obsessing over it, my point is women are in a win win situation financially and in terms of pleasure and the idea that they can't handle being referred to by a word that they fit by definition is laughable. Your "when they clearly are offensive" as an argument is as arbitrary as "because I said so" which if you're happy with then well done. If the behaviour is normalised and morally neutral, then the term isn't as offensive as you're pretending.

Your random obsession bringing yourself into this implying you've made more than thousands doesn't negate anything I've said, it had nothing to do with what I was saying and came across as bragging or trying to flaunt a sense of power. Good for you, I don't care how you monetise your pussy. I hope it buys you a house in NY.

"The motivation from the women I knew who unashamedly had a high number sex partners and sex drive"

Good for them, I don't care and I've already said I don't claim its any kind of ethical transgression. They should be free to do this and you shouldn't insult them for it arbitrarily. But if the shoe fits and you're claiming the behaviour is ok, don't cry over being insulted with a word for which you reflect in absolute.

And again, Afro and Evil compared it to the N word, give me a fucking break. If Afro wants to play the "be nice to people" shtick then he should try to not grossly misrepresent people he argues with that have different opinions for once in his career as a pseudo-intellectual kike cunt on this forum and elsewhere. It will be a miracle when he finally stumbles his way through an argument without bad faith, and it will probably be by accident when it happens.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1210
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2625
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25676

Post by Guest-2 » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago "Are you saying a $40 dinner at the Olive Garden is the motivation for banging someone? :wtf: "

No and that's two comments in a row that don't actually even remotely get close to what I said but ok. Even the numbers have changed now for some reason.

I'm not saying money is a primary motivation and I'm not sure why you're obsessing over it, my point is women are in a win win situation financially and in terms of pleasure and the idea that they can't handle being referred to by a word that they fit by definition is laughable. Your "when they clearly are offensive" as an argument is as arbitrary as "because I said so" which if you're happy with then well done. If the behaviour is normalised and morally neutral, then the term isn't as offensive as you're pretending.

Your random obsession bringing yourself into this implying you've made more than thousands doesn't negate anything I've said, it had nothing to do with what I was saying and came across as bragging or trying to flaunt a sense of power. Good for you, I don't care how you monetise your pussy. I hope it buys you a house in NY.

"The motivation from the women I knew who unashamedly had a high number sex partners and sex drive"

Good for them, I don't care and I've already said I don't claim its any kind of ethical transgression. They should be free to do this and you shouldn't insult them for it arbitrarily. But if the shoe fits and you're claiming the behaviour is ok, don't cry over being insulted with a word for which you reflect in absolute.

And again, Afro and Evil compared it to the N word, give me a fucking break. If Afro wants to play the "be nice to people" shtick then he should try to not grossly misrepresent people he argues with that have different opinions for once in his career as a pseudo-intellectual kike cunt on this forum and elsewhere. It will be a miracle when he finally stumbles his way through an argument without bad faith, and it will probably be by accident when it happens.
There is no obsessing on my part but nice try.
Finances is something YOU keep mentioning in relation to these 'hypothetical sluts' we are discussing.
If it's not at all relevant then why the fuck do you keep pointing it out?

And yes, men spend money on me, and last time I checked I don't have a golden pussy. That's the fucking overall point. (which is probably obvious to most reading the post) MEN spend money on women when dating and a hell of a lot more than $40-$200 bucks a pop and there is no guarantee of sex after. Perhaps this is just older men over 40, but I don't think so.
Maybe YOU don't spend money on women, but I'm sure if you ask the men over 30 who are currently dating what they spend you will see that they have to spend money to date women and they are NOT guaranteed sex for it. It's going to fluctuate depending where they are geographically.


the word slut is an insult.
(I mean Ah-fucking-duh with this shit)
I'm pretty sure the root of it's creation was to shame women back in the day (this is only reason that sometimes in bed it is hot, the naughty aspect of it).

I think you know this, you're not stupid, you just don't give a shit if you insult people. That's the bottom line.

I have no beef that you're kind of an 'asshole', but just fucking own that you're an asshole. Stop negotiating what people should/shouldnt be offended by based on your own personal philosophy.

I think women who have high number of sex partners are actually even MORE sensitive to the word slut. because it's telling them what they are doing is wrong by the judgement of society...If that means in your opinion they shouldn't be doing it, then that is a separate debate on women's sexual behavior and goes back more to Pat's mindset on this (he said that he doesn't think it's good for society).
This isn't the key message you are saying though.

You are saying that because they fuck a lot of men the word slut shouldnt be offensive to them.
Several of us are telling you this opinion of yours isn't computing..SO either you aren't expressing it correctly or you may have to rethink your logic on this issue if you want people to agree.
If you don't give a shit if people agree with you, so be it.
But purposely being such an offensive 'dick' when people disagree with you makes you look really intolerant.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25677

Post by Guest-4 » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 3 weeks ago kike
Leaving aside your endless rambling, the way that you're just trying to get yourself banned / draw a reaction is really pathetic.

1) If you want to get banned, be a fucking grown man and ask Admin for a temp ban. You don't need to make a scene.

2) Watching you flailing away like that is like watching a violent scene directed by a juvenile filmmaker. You're haphazardly grasping for shock value ... but all you're getting is a big "meh". Honestly you're simply not that good of an edgelord, I hope for your sake that you eventually grow up from that schtick.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 386
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25684

Post by Pat » 3 weeks ago

Guest-2 wrote: 3 weeks ago A lame dig about my age. But @Pat is the awful one. :lol:
I'd never make a dig like that :angel:

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25687

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

Being a slut isnt morally bad but it's obviously a decent sign that someone doesnt have their life together or is a sex addict or just has issues in general.

Edit: not sure if i posted this yet but posting again just in case

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2284
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, topical Progesterone 2% (topical only, Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25691

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

Exodus wrote: 3 weeks ago Being a slut isnt morally bad but it's obviously a decent sign that someone doesnt have their life together or is a sex addict or just has issues in general.
Do you think women have sex in toilet stalls?

I only know one woman who works in the "adult industry", in Texas. She is a friend of mine, who I met on hairlosstalk.

She is very good looking, but we are just friends.

She hates the fact that guys refuse to wear a face mask. It violates their "liberties".

Would you have sex with someone you hardly know, without protection?

There is no right or wrong answer. I'm just curious.

Added in 18 minutes 36 seconds:
nameless wrote: 3 weeks ago There appears to be some confusion. My point was that HairLossTalk will let me back in using my old nameless account OR my new nameless2 account. They know that both of those accounts are me. I can post as either nameless or nameless2 but not both of them.

Some months ago when I first went back to HairLossTalk I was already posting there under the name nameless2. The mods offered to re-activate my old banned nameless account. They said I could come back as nameless again if I wanted to or I could keep the nameless2 account I had been using. They left the choice up to me. I decided to continue posting as nameless2 since I had PMs as nameless2 and people were getting to know me as nameless2. They said that I could keep using the nameless2 account and if I ever wanted to start using the old nameless account instead they would allow me to switch to the old nameless account. HairLossTalk has no objection to me going back to HairLossTalk as nameless. The ban on me at HairLossTalk is lifted.

I hope this clears up the confusion.

Added in 6 minutes 7 seconds:


If he wants to get banned he could just voluntarily leave for awhile and accomplish the exact same thing so I really don't think he's trying to get banned. I think he wants to stay here AND he also wants to make bigoted insults. I think he wants both.
I could back there if I wanted. Everybody can, because in 2017 people were banned for no reason.

Don't you get it?

For you to go after @blackg, makes you an immoral piece of shit. That guy was nice to you, and you treated
him LIKE SHIT.

Think about your actions. Try not to be so selfish. It must be hard, with the "thousands" of women you claim to have.

Added in 20 minutes 54 seconds:
blackg wrote: 3 weeks agoHappy 50th!
It was 30! Jesus Christ, @blackg. You are so FUCKING old.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1123
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 914
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25700

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 3 weeks ago Nope my phone autocorrects everything haha 🙄 Haven't been drinking much since I fell pregnant, and before that only occasionally. I'm really picky about alcohol and don't like much of it other than wine, tequila and a few sweet drinks.
When I'm on my computer my English is more refined lol

Added in 10 minutes 8 seconds:


You don't find him basically calling women cumbuckets or that it is natural for men to sleep around but not women, as it will "ruin" them, insulting?
You're basically feeding his twisted worldview rn. The guy needs to know that real life women do not always fit the picture he describes, most of the time, like @Exodus put it nicely; women are just normal. We are not meant to be princesses or sluts, but normal people with normal feelings and urges. Some women stick to one man, others sleep with 50. Guys like @Pat are disgusted by sexually free women, because he believes that according to nature, women are not supposed to act like this. He wants us to fit in his pretty little picture of what women should be, who women should date etc.
I have a couple of friends (female) who have slept with 20+ guys and they are just as nice and down to earth as the girls who have been with only 1.
This said, I don't believe most women are "sluts" or "cumbuckets" who spend their teens and early 20s fucking hundreds of Chads. It just does not match up with reality. Besides, public toilets are fucking gross and most respectable women AND men will keep their lovemaking to an actual bedroom.
When I was young I picked up women in clubs. I never had sex with a woman in a club toilet. I never even had one woman try to drag me to a club toilet to have sex. As good as I can remember, I had sex with women in my car, my bed, my couch, my table, and my bathtub but I never once had sex in a public toilet. I never even thought of it.

I wouldn't have sex in a public toilet for numerous reasons, including the fact that it wouldn't be secure from other people so it wouldn't be safe. I never had sex when another person was in the room except for the person I was having sex with, of course. That having been said, I do have a male friend who told me he was at numerous orgies but I never got involved in orgies either. For some reason I didn't come across the kinds of women my male friend and Pat did, I guess.

But there are some people, women included, who want sex in public places because that turns them on. It's a fetish. Maybe Pat is talking about women who have fetishes to have sex in public toilets.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post