The consequences of sexual promiscuity

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25736

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago If it's a persons home, that's one thing. But a public bathroom, I don't know.

I avoid doing a number two in a public place, if possible.

Added in 4 minutes 39 seconds:


Are women in Australia shorter than average? Do you find US women taller than Australian.
Australian women look pretty much the same as American women (why would they look different?), but among the differences, they're less likely to be ideologically extreme in either direction, and they tend to have that sexier accent.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4457
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25739

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago Maybe I should give her your number so you can "guide her on the right path", whatever that is.
Fucking moral police :straight-smile:
The only thing keeping Pat away from the so-called wrong path is someone will to go down it with him.

All humans are capable of hedonism, but only a few have the opportunity.

Added in 2 minutes 40 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago Australian women look pretty much the same as American women (why would they look different?), but among the differences, they're less likely to be ideologically extreme in either direction, and they tend to have that sexier accent.
Australian women are Europes best ever exports.
I literally see about 10 to 20 women pass by daily that I would eat the asses of.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 386
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25747

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago Maybe I should give her your number so you can "guide her on the right path", whatever that is.
Fucking moral police :straight-smile:
By the right path I mean a path to a happy fulfilled life. A slut like that would never listen to some random baldcel from the internet, you really should talk to her if she's really your friend. Interesting anecdote. Do you want this to happen with your friend?

Mind the comments according to reddit cucklords telling the truth is an asshole move and manipulating your future husband into thinking you're something you're not isn't. And if slay count doesn't matter then why lie about in the first place? Then why did her fiancee leave her? This sex positive bullshit quickly goes out the window when you're faced with reality.
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago It's a movie quote but from a chick flick so I didn't expect any of the guys here to get it.
oki
blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago The only thing keeping Pat away from the so-called wrong path is someone will to go down it with him.
Bullshit. This is based on your own lack of self control.
blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago All humans are capable of hedonism, but only a few have the opportunity.
Everyone can engage in hedonism.

When society only values idlers, it cannot expect altruism from others.

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25748

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 2 weeks ago By the right path I mean a path to a happy fulfilled life. A slut like that would never listen to some random baldcel from the internet, you really should talk to her if she's really your friend. Interesting anecdote. Do you want this to happen with your friend?

Mind the comments according to reddit cucklords telling the truth is an asshole move and manipulating your future husband into thinking you're something you're not isn't. And if slay count doesn't matter then why lie about in the first place? Then why did her fiancee leave her? This sex positive bullshit quickly goes out the window when you're faced with reality.


oki


Bullshit. This is based on your own lack of self control.


Everyone can engage in hedonism.

When society only values idlers, it cannot expect altruism from others.
I was thinking that the blackmailer was the asshole until I read to the end. Why did she tell her fiancee that he was her third partner? People should just tell the truth, moreso when the lie is unlikely to be viable.

Josh is now likely assuming that she's lying about a lot of other things.

A lot of people think it's ok to lie about this or that thing, and of course when viewed in isolation it's irrelevant ... But it establishes a toxic habit. Also a relationship involves two parties, they both need to agree on whether or not something is "little".

Added in 37 minutes 12 seconds:
blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago The only thing keeping Pat away from the so-called wrong path is someone will to go down it with him.

All humans are capable of hedonism, but only a few have the opportunity.
That comment is surprisingly mean coming from you.

If you truly believe that he lacked the opportunity, then you shouldn't use that to dismiss him.

Added in 9 minutes 39 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote: 2 weeks ago It's a movie quote but from a chick flick so I didn't expect any of the guys here to get it.
Mean Girls is a *fabulous* film, though personally I didn't remember the quote as I had not seen it in a long time. I had to look it up.

Image

I think that this quote might be more relevant:
Image
Or this one:
Image
Last edited by Guest-4 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25749

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote: 2 weeks ago By the right path I mean a path to a happy fulfilled life. A slut like that would never listen to some random baldcel from the internet, you really should talk to her if she's really your friend. Interesting anecdote. Do you want this to happen with your friend?

Mind the comments according to reddit cucklords telling the truth is an asshole move and manipulating your future husband into thinking you're something you're not isn't. And if slay count doesn't matter then why lie about in the first place? Then why did her fiancee leave her? This sex positive bullshit quickly goes out the window when you're faced with reality.


oki


Bullshit. This is based on your own lack of self control.


Everyone can engage in hedonism.

When society only values idlers, it cannot expect altruism from others.
Holy fuck . Fuckin plebbit is so cucked lmfaoooooo. And the girls not the asshole for lying about something that major?!?!?! Jesus thats a blood boiling story and makes me wanna go full woman hating incel lol

Added in 2 minutes 9 seconds:
And of course fucking (((college))) is what pushed her to do that. Altho that makes me think she had it in her the whole time lol. God damn extreme leftist academic degenerate kikes are horrid pieces of garbage lol

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4457
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25756

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I don't believe the lazy old trope that somehow all degeneracy is the result of "kike" influence.
And if you keep using this word, @Exodus a ban is on the way.

Added in 37 minutes 23 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago That comment is surprisingly mean coming from you.

If you truly believe that he lacked the opportunity, then you shouldn't use that to dismiss him.
Well if Pat himself wasn't so dismissive of a hedonistic lifestyle and the benefits thereof, I wouldn't feel the needed be so dismissive of his ignorance.

Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25758

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't believe the lazy old trope that somehow all degeneracy is the result of "kike" influence.
And if you keep using this word, @Exodus a ban is on the way.

Added in 37 minutes 23 seconds:

Well if Pat himself wasn't so dismissive of a hedonistic lifestyle and the benefits thereof, I wouldn't feel the needed be so dismissive of his ignorance.

Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of.
xD

Added in 3 minutes 51 seconds:
Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago Australian women look pretty much the same as American women (why would they look different?), but among the differences, they're less likely to be ideologically extreme in either direction, and they tend to have that sexier accent.
Different european phenotypes maybe. I know america has lots of eastern and southern Euros from the migration waves during be industrial revolution, if australia didnt have that it would be more just northwest european phenotypes instead of the added "exotic" euro types

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1030
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2066
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25759

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't believe the lazy old trope that somehow all degeneracy is the result of "kike" influence.
And if you keep using this word, @Exodus a ban is on the way.

Added in 37 minutes 23 seconds:

Well if Pat himself wasn't so dismissive of a hedonistic lifestyle and the benefits thereof, I wouldn't feel the needed be so dismissive of his ignorance.

Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of.

Added in :

Well if Pat himself wasn't so dismissive of a hedonistic lifestyle and the benefits thereof, I wouldn't feel the needed be so dismissive of his ignorance.

Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of.
"Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of."

Broader studies are more informative than anecdotal experiences of those who are being attacked in some way. Of course those with experience in the area are going to disagree with contrary arguments because the ones being attacked (women) are too emotionally fragile to handle the complaints and don't want to be criticised because they've engaged in the behaviour personally or are friends with others who have. And then of course there are beta-male like Afro and white knights like yourself to come to their aid. We've established before you have low IQ and of course its hard to teach a 45 year old dog new tricks, but the "you can't have an opinion on X because you haven't experienced it" is a blatantly fallacious thought process.

I've said it before but I wouldn't draw moral judgement over being a slut or apply Pat's data to every individual, of course there are also counter arguments in support for hedonism. Pat's points aren't an eternal condemnation to every person. But what they do give is a justification for not arbitrarily standing up for female promiscuity for vague, thoughtless reasons of "trying to be nice" and beta-male behaviour which are ultimately what Afro or Evil's arguments boil down to. Or the classic "its offensive because I say so" argument against applying the word slut for women who fit the dictionary definition from Hairblues.

I mean I'd sympathise with the "don't be a cunt" argument a lot more if I saw virtually anyone in this discussion that wasn't CLEARLY engaging in this activity themselves and doing so on a regular basis.

I think its very telling by the way that on a forum where the only Jewish person is the most disingenuous political voice by a country mile, supported Bernie Sanders who himself supported open borders, constantly misrepresents arguments he has with others and then moralises or flippantly pretends he has any sort of intellectual superiority despite lacking basic reading comprehension skills has the Admins bend over backwards to rub his nuts whenever his poor little feelings are hurt. Because of course we need more babysitting for the guy that falsely whined about lockdown protesters "aiming guns at legislators" but had nothing to say after more than a month of riots in which entire streets had been vandalized, arson attacks were rampant, 10s of people are killed and hundreds have severe injuries, low income housing blocks are burned down and many people have lost their entire livelihoods through the damage.

We need people who are disingenuous to the same extent on the opposite side of the spectrum like That Guy back before there's ANY justification for banning someone like Exodus who is as mild mannered as they come over using the K word. Can we at least agree that the STEREOTYPE of the K word taken to be true is bad, and that the only Jew on this forum fits the stereotype?

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 2073
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5859
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25760

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote: 2 weeks ago "Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of."

Broader studies are more informative than anecdotal experiences of those who are being attacked in some way. Of course those with experience in the area are going to disagree with contrary arguments because the ones being attacked (women) are too emotionally fragile to handle the complaints and don't want to be criticised because they've engaged in the behaviour personally or are friends with others who have. And then of course there are beta-male like Afro and white knights like yourself to come to their aid. We've established before you have low IQ and of course its hard to teach a 45 year old dog new tricks, but the "you can't have an opinion on X because you haven't experienced it" is a blatantly fallacious thought process.

I've said it before but I wouldn't draw moral judgement over being a slut or apply Pat's data to every individual, of course there are also counter arguments in support for hedonism. Pat's points aren't an eternal condemnation to every person. But what they do give is a justification for not arbitrarily standing up for female promiscuity for vague, thoughtless reasons of "trying to be nice" and beta-male behaviour which are ultimately what Afro or Evil's arguments boil down to. Or the classic "its offensive because I say so" argument against applying the word slut for women who fit the dictionary definition from Hairblues.

I mean I'd sympathise with the "don't be a cunt" argument a lot more if I saw virtually anyone in this discussion that wasn't CLEARLY engaging in this activity themselves and doing so on a regular basis.

I think its very telling by the way that on a forum where the only Jewish person is the most disingenuous political voice by a country mile, supported Bernie Sanders who himself supported open borders, constantly misrepresents arguments he has with others and then moralises or flippantly pretends he has any sort of intellectual superiority despite lacking basic reading comprehension skills has the Admins bend over backwards to rub his nuts whenever his poor little feelings are hurt. Because of course we need more babysitting for the guy that falsely whined about lockdown protesters "aiming guns at legislators" but had nothing to say after more than a month of riots in which entire streets had been vandalized, arson attacks were rampant, 10s of people are killed and hundreds have severe injuries, low income housing blocks are burned down and many people have lost their entire livelihoods through the damage.

We need people who are disingenuous to the same extent on the opposite side of the spectrum like That Guy back before there's ANY justification for banning someone like Exodus who is as mild mannered as they come over using the K word. Can we at least agree that the STEREOTYPE of the K word taken to be true is bad, and that the only Jew on this forum fits the stereotype?
You cut and run for a few days after losing the argument to Guest-2 and myself and now you're back to your same old unimaginative edgelord shit. You're what in your mid 20s? Late 20s? You're getting a little old for that.

Some real talk -- there is absolutely nothing impressive about being provocative for the sake of being provocative or simply going out of one's way to have an acerbic take on everything. It's partly inspired by a lazy and uninformed reading of history -- it does seem like nearly all great men were extremists. We do remember them, for example Galileo or Hume or Einstein, for what they did differently. But behind that is the reality that they had first understood and mastered the rules before breaking a few of them, as that level of knowledge is a prerequisite for a critique to be meaningful rather than simply flailing aimlessly. The other inspiration, of course, is that it's much easier to feign revolutionary-level expertise in so many areas as you do rather than to invest the hard work of actually trying to understand how things work, never mind ever acknowledging that one simply doesn't know, as we all usually don't.

Among your greatest hits:
- You've acted as a clinical psychologist, and you argued that you were able to diagnose nameless online, and then you proceeded to associate him with all of the psychological conditions that internet experts have heard, and no others.
- You've argued that election platforms are a better predictor of policy decisions than political track records and institutional history.
- You used to downvote and argue against people who discussed the risk of finasteride side effects, as if you had any ability to read let alone understand scientific data.
- You have dismissed concerns over global warming, as if you have any ability to read let alone understand scientific data.
- You've implied empathy for the victims of arson attacks in the USA but have little to no history of discussing the massive fires that devastated lots of Australia.
- You've assumed that interest in any sample of your meandering writing is a test of reading comprehension skills.
- You were surprised when That Guy denied the history of the gas chambers.
- You've argued that slut is not a derogatory term.
- You've rarely (never?) acknowledged defeat in an argument, but instead you retreat to barfing out any derogatory invective you can think of {bitch, kike, cunt, nigger, low-IQ, beta, cuck, Muslim, etc}, essentially cosplaying as a worn-out gatling gun aimlessly spewing out stray bullets.
- You didn't understand why a woman on a dating app unmatched you after you were obnoxious to her in the initial stage of conversation.

Not very alpha.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2408
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4457
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25761

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago - You've rarely (never?) acknowledged defeat in an argument, but instead you retreat to barfing out any derogatory invective you can think of {bitch, kike, cunt, nigger, low-IQ, beta, cuck, Muslim, etc}, essentially cosplaying as a worn-out gatling gun aimlessly spewing out stray bullets.
This is the most creative take-down ever. Brilliant!

Added in 9 hours 22 minutes 11 seconds:
I finally got around to reading @Pat's reddit post.

Does anyone else not think it's a bit creepy (and unrealistic) for this "Josh" guy to know so much about his sister's sex life?

Don't be so gullible, people.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 698
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1034
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25766

Post by Exodus » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago I don't believe the lazy old trope that somehow all degeneracy is the result of "kike" influence.
And if you keep using this word, @Exodus a ban is on the way.

Added in 37 minutes 23 seconds:

Well if Pat himself wasn't so dismissive of a hedonistic lifestyle and the benefits thereof, I wouldn't feel the needed be so dismissive of his ignorance.

Message to Pat: stop ragging on things you have little experience of.
I hate medieval weapons/pikes

User avatar
Pat
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 386
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1169
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

The consequences of sexual promiscuity

#25771

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote: 2 weeks ago I finally got around to reading @Pat's reddit post.

Does anyone else not think it's a bit creepy (and unrealistic) for this "Josh" guy to know so much about his sister's sex life?

Don't be so gullible, people.
Looks like you need to get around to reading it once more.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post