Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I’m not even sure what I’m not answering for you that makes you again brush off my points which I guess you will also find dublicitois or suspicious which is again implying I’m being shady with you.

The trump comparison?

I find it hypocrisy to support Trump, a man more than half the country at one time or another has been offended or outraged over his statements, a man whose pundits and staff have to constantly walk back his comments or explain what he really meant—yet automatically discredit a person over 1 comment and hold their feet to the fire over one comment or be upset over my lack of taking him seriously to a point you think I’m lying about it.
It seems like a double standard to me.

What examples do you want ?
Muslim Ban ( not its not an actual Muslim ban)
Mexican are rapists (no he didn’t mean all Muslims)
There are good and bad on both sides in chalotexville( no he didn’t mean that he meant the statue debate)
Grab them by the pussy (oh he’s just a guy being a guy)
Ted Cruz father and JFK connection (oh well silly)
Not lowering the flag when reporters were shot
Calling the free press fake news
Calling the FBI a 3rd state with no proof
Saying women should be punished for having abortion
Desiccating the EPA
Pardoning arsonists
Pardoning someone who outed a CIA operative
Taking the birther Movement and running with it
Implementing a policy to separate kids and parents then denying its his policy
No you eventually answered my question but it took some effort, a lot of effort actually, and that's what makes me think you were evasive. You can get as emotional as you want about what evasive means, lying, duplicitous, whatever. That is what happened.

I saw your repeated point about us disregarding a clip about Maher and I didn't care, I didn't care about the YouTube clip, the point had moved on and I wanted to talk about Maher.

You seem to have jumped to this conclusion that I deliberately won't acknowledge the clip you posted because it involves Maher, and no, I just didn't care about it. I'd already seen it before, can you now please stop going on about that? I'm not brushing it off, I don't have to acknowledge absolutely everything that happens before me in a thread, KJ brought up the Maher thing and I felt we hadn't discussed it. Simple as that.

OK when I asked for something he said I thought you could at least focus on one particular thing I've defended, that was the original point.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
No you eventually answered my question but it took some effort, a lot of effort actually, and that's what makes me think you were evasive. You can get as emotional as you want about what evasive means, lying, duplicitous, whatever. That is what happened.

I saw your repeated point about us disregarding a clip about Maher and I didn't care, I didn't care about the YouTube clip, the point had moved on and I wanted to talk about Maher.

You seem to have jumped to this conclusion that I deliberately won't acknowledge the clip you posted because it involves Maher, and no, I just didn't care about it. I'd already seen it before, can you now please stop going on about that? I'm not brushing it off, I don't have to acknowledge absolutely everything that happens before me in a thread, KJ brought up the Maher thing and I felt we hadn't discussed it. Simple as that.

OK when I asked for something he said I thought you could at least focus on one particular thing I've defended, that was the original point.
I’m not reading into it you accused me of lying being evasive and that you had to interrogate me.
These are deliberate acts lying and being evasive.


I think most people are offended if you accuse them of things like lying or being evasive when they are not. Hypocrisy and haveing a hypocritical virew over a situation yeah it might be annoying to be said ‘that’s hypothetical’ but it’s a universal thing we are all guilty of at times because of our own narrow perspective and it’s usually not intentional. People usually do it without self awareness. It’s a human flaw. Probably studies on it somewhere especially in politics.

You didn’t say ‘well I saw this clip and I felt xyz and moved onto xyz’ until much later.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
You didn’t say ‘well I saw this clip and I felt xyz and moved onto xyz’ until much later.
I know! I fucking know! I'm not denying that and never have but you keep talking about it as if I was deliberately dodging your points.

The point was that I had to focus on one particular thing to make you see the actual truth. If I had started talking about your other points then you would have disregarded it, that was the entire point, simple direct question.

Now I fucking regret doing that because you won't stop talking about "oh you still didn't look at my other points" I don't have to look at your other points! I had not much interest in them, and I had no interest in the Maher clip.

Your other points weren't directly related to what he said, it wasn't backing up anything, your other points were general overviews. Why do you keep bringing this up like I wanted to avoid them?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I know! I fucking know! I'm not denying that and never have but you keep talking about it as if I was deliberately dodging your points.

The point was that I had to focus on one particular thing to make you see the actual truth. If I had started talking about your other points then you would have disregarded it, that was the entire point, simple direct question.

Now I fucking regret doing that because you won't stop talking about "oh you still didn't look at my other points" I don't have to look at your other points! I had not much interest in them, and I had no interest in the Maher clip.

Your other points weren't directly related to what he said, it wasn't backing up anything, your other points were general overviews. Why do you keep bringing this up like I wanted to avoid them?
Okay...but I’m emotional.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
Okay...but I’m emotional.
Oh mic drop, put your sunglasses on.

In your mind did that response just negate the points I made?
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I know! I fucking know! I'm not denying that and never have but you keep talking about it as if I was deliberately dodging your points.

The point was that I had to focus on one particular thing to make you see the actual truth. If I had started talking about your other points then you would have disregarded it, that was the entire point, simple direct question.

Now I fucking regret doing that because you won't stop talking about "oh you still didn't look at my other points" I don't have to look at your other points! I had not much interest in them, and I had no interest in the Maher clip.

Your other points weren't directly related to what he said, it wasn't backing up anything, your other points were general overviews. Why do you keep bringing this up like I wanted to avoid them?
I don’t think you deliberately dodged my question
I think you were not interested in answering it for whatever reason. I don’t know why.
It turned into a debate of Bill Maher instead of having a conversation about what was said in video.
It’s been annoying AF to be honest.
And in the process I’m told I’m lying and being evasive and you find my answers suspect, all really insulting to be very honest and I think most would agree with that, yet because I respect you, I keep answering your posts trying to explain myself and my view.
And to be howar, a little voice in my head is telling me I’m an idiot for doing so.
That I’m respecting you and actually trying hard NOT to be belligerent or emotional yet you keep blowing up at me and analyzing every post like it’s a DNA analysis.
I do t get it. Which I’m sure you will now find suspect or suspicious etc.

I don’t know what to say I’m not mad But I’m confused which I’m sure will also be suspect to you. Or I’m assigning guilt or whatever.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
I don’t think you deliberately dodged my question
I think you were not interested in answering it for whatever reason. I don’t know why.
Then why do you keep mentioning it? I explained why, you seemed evasive in the way that you'd write, for example "why do you think he wanted a major recession? (Next paragraph) so here's a bunch of other unrelated shit that I expect you to answer to or otherwise I'll keep talking about how you're missing all of my important points"

The explanation again, and this has to be 3 or 4 times now-

If I had focused on your other points, you would never have realised or acknowledged you were wrong about Maher wanting a recession.

I've already said that, on here and in private, and you still seem confused about it, so this is apparently annoying for you? I've had to repeat my original question and now other things so many times.

You act like I'm very difficult to talk about politics with and you're apparently bending over backwards to appease me, you were calling me a hypocrite after I'd asked a simple question about Maher. Do you expect me to respond reasonably to that?

Well actually, I did, I responded by just focussing on my original question. But apparently that wasn't good enough, you went in to me apparently vouching for everything Trump has ever said (and this was out of nowhere and completely unrelated) and how I'm a hypocrite, all I wanted was an answer as to how Maher was actually wanting a recession and you meekly denying it.

I got my answer, and you were wrong, now that this happened it wasn't good enough that I focussed on the question you were wrong about, I also had to reply to a bunch of other shit that wasn't even relevant.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
Then why do you keep mentioning it? I explained why, you seemed evasive in the way that you'd write, for example "why do you think he wanted a major recession? (Next paragraph) so here's a bunch of other unrelated shit that I expect you to answer to or otherwise I'll keep talking about how you're missing all of my important points"

The explanation again, and this has to be 3 or 4 times now-

If I had focused on your other points, you would never have realised or acknowledged you were wrong about Maher wanting a recession.

I've already said that, on here and in private, and you still seem confused about it, so this is apparently annoying for you? I've had to repeat my original question and now other things so many times.

You act like I'm very difficult to talk about politics with and you're apparently bending over backwards to appease me, you were calling me a hypocrite after I'd asked a simple question about Maher. Do you expect me to respond reasonably to that?

Well actually, I did, I responded by just focussing on my original question. But apparently that wasn't good enough, you went in to me apparently vouching for everything Trump has ever said (and this was out of nowhere and completely unrelated) and how I'm a hypocrite, all I wanted was an answer as to how Maher was actually wanting a recession and you meekly denying it.

I got my answer, and you were wrong, now that this happened it wasn't good enough that I focussed on the question you were wrong about, I also had to reply to a bunch of other shit that wasn't even relevant.

I’m not reading this whole post because I’m really tired of this fight

I never called you a hypocrite so don’t put words into my mouth
I said I found that specific situation hypocritical, something I have said repeatedly we all do when it comes to politics and we should be mindful of it.
Night and day fromcalling you a hypocrite and not something I am accusing you of doing purposely.
Again very different then telling someone their answers are suspect they are lying and they are being evasive. These things are done with malicious intent.

I’m not bothering withnreat because I don’t really care enough to keep going toe to toe with you but I’m also not going to let you twist my words because people don’t always go back and read what’s written.

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 351
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 783
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by kj6723 » 1 year ago

Ah things have escalated quite a bit

Listen

I've heard Bill Maher open his mouth enough that I just don't care to listen to him speak. You're right that I did not watch the video. I guess maybe that's irrational but it is what it is. You mention Ann Coulter. She is another person I feel that way about, completely different side, but her voice and words from my observation are filled with lots of hate. Some people I just don't feel like listening to them anymore than I already have. Maybe I'm missing out but I'm out here trying to enjoy my life 8-)

Anways, I have to be supportive of [mention]Hairblues[/mention] in all this regardless of the situation because I am still secretly in love with her. [mention]Rudiger[/mention] be respectful while speaking to this beautiful mature goddess!

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1766
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3870
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Admin » 1 year ago

kj6723 wrote:
1 year ago
Anways, I have to be supportive of @Hairblues in all this regardless of the situation because I am still secretly in love with her. @Rudiger be respectful while speaking to this beautiful mature goddess!
Feeling like dropping in a laudatory post about one of them a la DoctorHouse and then disappearing like a ninja.

Image

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

I said before that I don't generally see you as a liar because of one lie over Maher but now that's another:
Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
You’re holding his feet and the whole liberal party’s ti the fire over one comment

Yet you fervently seem to support a man who has said absolutely atrocious things that his supporters and defenders bend over backwards to analyze and defend or clean up.

That’s amazingly hypocritical to me and the huge difference is Maher is not a politician running a country he’s a TV show host and comedian at most a political commentator who doesn’t censor himself.

Your nit picking my comment for how it can be proved when you support Trump who belies in ‘hyperboly’ is a thing to govern with.
What's going to follow from this? "I wasn't calling you amazingly hypocritical just the logic that you happen to have. That's a HUGE difference".

If you don't want to talk about it further I don't care, but I know for sure your pet peeve, the same as mine, is people who end things when they're wrong by a acting like "I'm above this petty childish battle". I don't give a shit about being "toe-to-toe" but any time someone says something of that essence to me I know that they're just arguing for the sake of standing up for themselves or even worse, looking correct to others.

Back on point, maybe you were thinking about another post you made when you wrote something along the lines of "I find that hypocritical of Trump fans (not you personally)" and I actually quoted your original post at the bottom of page 2 to make sure we weren't getting mixed up here. You said what you originally said.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
I said before that I don't generally see you as a liar because of one lie over Maher but now that's another:



What's going to follow from this? "I wasn't calling you amazingly hypocritical just the logic that you happen to have. That's a HUGE difference".

If you don't want to talk about it further I don't care, but I know for sure your pet peeve, the same as mine, is people who end things when they're wrong by a acting like "I'm above this petty childish battle". I don't give a shit about being "toe-to-toe" but any time someone says something of that essence to me I know that they're just arguing for the sake of standing up for themselves or even worse, looking correct to others.

Back on point, maybe you were thinking about another post you made when you wrote something along the lines of "I find that hypocritical of Trump fans (not you personally)" and I actually quoted your original post at the bottom of page 2 to make sure we weren't getting mixed up here. You said what you originally said.

I feel like we are repeatedly going over the old territory but so be it I will explain again and again and again if you want me to.

In that situation which I clearly wrote my thoughts, I do think you were a hypocrite about Bill Maher vs Trump..you can disagree with my impression but that is my impression and I still do think it on that point.
It's not something I think you can 'see' at least not at the moment..and I can be wrong that is my impression.
I do NOT think, and nothing said in that context suggest that I think you are a hypocrite on everything and I don't think that post says that.

You accuse me of lying in this thread, you accuse me of being suspect in this thread of PM, you accuse me of being evasive which i think you mean intentionally so,

what is the difference?
One is intentional the other is not. One i purposely hurtful (its hurtful if I was lying and gaslighting you pretending i wasn't that would make me a really fucked up person, to be honest, and if you THINK this and believe it, you really shouldn't be friends with me, to be honest, it would make me a complete shit); One is not purposely hurtful (if I find you 1 view hypocritical that is not any bad character its just like something I think you cant see because you dislike one and like the other.)
a liar is a liar in my opinion. So if you think i am lying in these posts, then why wouldn't you be suspicious of any of my posts or PMs..I would if i thought someone was lying to me once.
Hypocrisy is different because i think we all do it at different times and we even catch it often..like damn that was kind of hypocritical of me. i think we do it unwittingly..doubling down after we realize it is very different and that is shady AF (which i do NOT think you are doing, i thik you genuinely don't see it or just don't agree with my view point on it).

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago



I feel like we are repeatedly going over the old territory but so be it I will explain again and again and again if you want me to.

In that situation which I clearly wrote my thoughts, I do think you were a hypocrite about Bill Maher vs Trump..you can disagree with my impression but that is my impression and I still do think it on that point.
It's not something I think you can 'see' at least not at the moment..and I can be wrong that is my impression.
I do NOT think, and nothing said in that context suggest that I think you are a hypocrite on everything and I don't think that post says that.

You accuse me of lying in this thread, you accuse me of being suspect in this thread of PM, you accuse me of being evasive which i think you mean intentionally so,

what is the difference?
One is intentional the other is not. One i purposely hurtful (its hurtful if I was lying and gaslighting you pretending i wasn't that would make me a really fucked up person, to be honest, and if you THINK this and believe it, you really shouldn't be friends with me, to be honest, it would make me a complete shit); One is not purposely hurtful (if I find you 1 view hypocritical that is not any bad character its just like something I think you cant see because you dislike one and like the other.)
a liar is a liar in my opinion. So if you think i am lying in these posts, then why wouldn't you be suspicious of any of my posts or PMs..I would if i thought someone was lying to me once.
Hypocrisy is different because i think we all do it at different times and we even catch it often..like damn that was kind of hypocritical of me. i think we do it unwittingly..doubling down after we realize it is very different and that is shady AF (which i do NOT think you are doing, i thik you genuinely don't see it or just don't agree with my view point on it).
OK so you can call my thoughts (which I didn't even have by the way) hypocritical but that clearly doesn't mean you think I'm a hypocrite, and I should know that. But I said you lied about something and that means I'm condemning you as an eternal liar.

That's totally warped, and of course it's in your favor.

Please stop explaining that point, please, I never misunderstood it, I never addressed it because it doesn't matter. Please stop explaining this and acting like I don't get it, I never asked you to explain it again, I simply said you called me hypocritical, which you did, the reasons are another point, but for someone who says "you're so hard to talk to about politics" you were the one who jumped in instantly calling my logic amazingly hypocritical.

You're just echoing what I'm saying at this point. I had to ask repeatedly why you thought Maher was only talking about a slight recession until I got an answer (and now you're acting as if I have to beat answers out of people, well that's on you, I shouldn't have to beat it out of anyone) and then I have to keep explaining that I don't give a shit about your reasons for calling me hypocritical, I just wanted to stick to the original point before you bring the discussion all over the place.

Now, just like I said, you're "explaining again and again" well I'm not asking you to! At what point did I ask you to clarify the reasons for calling me a hypocrite? I never cared, it was always beyond stupid to reason with that.

And now, again, I have to ask you to please stop reverting to other things you brought up to bring the discussion away from a simple question. It's actually unbelievable.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1745
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Hairblues » 1 year ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 year ago
OK so you can call my thoughts (which I didn't even have by the way) hypocritical but that clearly doesn't mean you think I'm a hypocrite, and I should know that. But I said you lied about something and that means I'm condemning you as an eternal liar.

That's totally warped, and of course it's in your favor.

Please stop explaining that point, please, I never misunderstood it, I never addressed it because it doesn't matter. Please stop explaining this and acting like I don't get it, I never asked you to explain it again, I simply said you called me hypocritical, which you did, the reasons are another point, but for someone who says "you're so hard to talk to about politics" you were the one who jumped in instantly calling my logic amazingly hypocritical.

You're just echoing what I'm saying at this point. I had to ask repeatedly why you thought Maher was only talking about a slight recession until I got an answer (and now you're acting as if I have to beat answers out of people, well that's on you, I shouldn't have to beat it out of anyone) and then I have to keep explaining that I don't give a shit about your reasons for calling me hypocritical, I just wanted to stick to the original point before you bring the discussion all over the place.

Now, just like I said, you're "explaining again and again" well I'm not asking you to! At what point did I ask you to clarify the reasons for calling me a hypocrite? I never cared, it was always beyond stupid to reason with that.

And now, again, I have to ask you to please stop reverting to other things you brought up to bring the discussion away from a simple question. It's actually unbelievable.
So here is my take away today from this post and this whole interaction with you today;

my points don't matter to you, only your points matter to you

the nuance of my logic or my thoughts and reasoning doesn't matter to you, or you don't care for the context of what I mean or my viewpoint on things.

it only seems to matter to you in our conversation what you want to know, not what I wanted to know

I keep trying to answer you, yet you keep accusing me of not answering you when in my opinion I am answering you even though you are super combative today.

you are again accusing me of lying to you when again I am being 100% genuine.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1021
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2664
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by Rudiger » 1 year ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 year ago
So here is my take away today from this post and this whole interaction with you today;

my points don't matter to you, only your points matter to you

the nuance of my logic or my thoughts and reasoning doesn't matter to you, or you don't care for the context of what I mean or my viewpoint on things.

it only seems to matter to you in our conversation what you want to know, not what I wanted to know

I keep trying to answer you, yet you keep accusing me of not answering you when in my opinion I am answering you even though you are super combative today.

you are again accusing me of lying to you when again I am being 100% genuine.
Again, I focused on the original point because I couldn't get a straight answer.

If you had just answered it or looked in to what Maher said again then we could have possibly discussed things further from there.

That being said, I don't take much interest in being called a hypocrite for something I don't even do (which you decided is, vouch for everything Donald Trump's says) so I'm not going to respond well to that.

Indeed your other arguments shouldn't matter from that point on. But another "again", I don't have to answer to absolutely everything you say, or anything you say.

In this case I thought what you said was irrelevant to the main issue at hand, which actually did turn out to be an issue, because it took 3 exchanges for you to see fault in what you said. And then "I'll give you that one" oh gee! Thanks! Lucky me.

But this response of yours is more reactionary emotional shit "oh so nothing I say matters does it?!" The reason only my point mattered to me is because it actually turned out to be important.

Again (again) your point didn't matter because I wanted to focus on that without being dragged all over the place.

I'm not saying you're always a liar and I'm not saying your points never matter, but you already know this.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests