Riots spreading across the United States

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1116
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 897
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Riots spreading across the United States

#24279

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

It's obvious that the bad people in the video are the cops and yet you blame black people in general for what happened to the innocent people in that car. Clearly you dislike black people or you wouldn't blame them when the cops do something wrong.

And since @Afro_Vacancy has the word "Afro" in his username I think that means he might have African ancestry. And now that it has become clear that you dislike dark-skinned people I think that is why you don't want to apologize to Afro for your hate-speech racial-attack against him. You think that since you're a white person, black people are beneath you, and in your mind you would be lowering yourself if you apologize to a black man. You think black people are less than white people, like yourself.

@JLBB

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1536
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2279
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Riots spreading across the United States

#24280

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

A lot of the people who are stealing and rioting are white. In fact a lot of them are.

https://www.insider.com/white-protester ... ers-2020-6

It's important people realize that.

People who feel that rioting is not the way to protest should not be condemned for their opinions. That doesn't
make them weak, or a smaller person.

I can understand people's anger towards police though. I have friends, who are white, who have also been abused
by police.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1116
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 897
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Riots spreading across the United States

#24281

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote: 3 months ago Its his fault he put himself in a position where he was in serious danger, its the cop and the onlooking cops fault for his death. I honestly don't know what Blackg was smoking.

His death aside, the resulting riots are disgusting and have nothing to do with the death. There are more whites killed by black on white violence than unarmed blacks ever killed by a police officer. Where are the riots for whites killed by police in similar circumstances, or the random acts of crime that are statistically three times or more likely to occur because of a black person, specifically black man? Nor do the left give a shit about the black on black crime.



This perfectly encapsulates how the left currently care about nothing other than looking for the next issue to hop on and hypocritically moralise over. The one thing I agree with NiggerG on is that police actions are to some degree a result of the community they reside in, higher statistical levels of black violence and the physical threat they have an advantage in over the majority of white people are going to result in being jumpier towards black people. A country with such common violence and extremist political rhetoric where everyone is armed is a much scarier environment for a cop. There have been comments recently on twitter explicitly saying it is ok to harm cops, all cops are bad in those literal terms and they get hundreds of thousands of likes.
In the above post JLBB refers to blackg as "NiggerG".

This is a blatant racist attack.

Calling blackg "NiggerG" isn't just a racist attack against blackg; it's also a racist attack against all black people.

And keep in mind that JLBB has already been banned once for racism so he is definitely a repeat hate-speech offender.


@Admin

@blackg

Added in 11 minutes 47 seconds:
rclark wrote: 3 months ago A lot of the people who are stealing and rioting are white. In fact a lot of them are.

https://www.insider.com/white-protester ... ers-2020-6

It's important people realize that.

People who feel that rioting is not the way to protest should not be condemned for their opinions. That doesn't
make them weak, or a smaller person.

I can understand people's anger towards police though. I have friends, who are white, who have also been abused
by police.
But white people should be condemned if they badmouth black people for the rioting that white people are doing.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2392
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4422
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Riots spreading across the United States

#24282

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

I condem white rioters too. They are only adding to the fragile race relations at the moment.

And yes it's clear, @JLBB is a true racist.
It seems he has disappeared again.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 588
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: none
Location: India
Age: 40

Riots spreading across the United States

#24315

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

AmeriCUCKS come on do SOMETHING. Stop kneeling before joggers.

Soi boi cucks.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1208
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2618
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Riots spreading across the United States

#24318

Post by Guest-2 » 3 months ago

C4L wrote: 3 months ago AmeriCUCKS come on do SOMETHING. Stop kneeling before joggers.

Soi boi cucks.
Like in your country? No thanks.


C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 588
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: none
Location: India
Age: 40

Riots spreading across the United States

#24322

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

Guest-2 wrote: 3 months ago Like in your country? No thanks.

LAW AND ORDER!
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2392
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4422
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Riots spreading across the United States

#24332

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

C4L wrote: 3 months ago AmeriCUCKS come on do SOMETHING. Stop kneeling before joggers.

Soi boi cucks.
Who won the cold war again?
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 588
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: none
Location: India
Age: 40

Riots spreading across the United States

#24339

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

blackg wrote: 3 months ago Who won the cold war again?
You're low IQ if you think it was a war between countries. It was an ideology war.

Liberalism (the classic version) won over marxism (aka communism) and as a result, USSR has fallen apart.

Nowadays liberalism evolved (or degraded) to the "left-liberalism" (cultural marxism, gender equality, oppressions, ...).


The irony is you have a similar situation to what Russia was at the beginning of the XX century. Hordes of leftist-communism-cultural-marxist minded people flooded the streets, expropriating goods...

We had out vaccine against communism and radical lefts... It took 70 years and a few broken generations to develop the "antibodies".

But at what cost the USA will eradicate the "communism plague" on their own soil? Will there be anything left after it?

Laughs the one who laughs last.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2392
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4422
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Alcohol coping mechanism
Location: NSW, Australia

Riots spreading across the United States

#24341

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

C4L wrote: 3 months ago You're low IQ if you think it was a war between countries. It was an ideology war.

Liberalism (the classic version) won over marxism (aka communism) and as a result, USSR has fallen apart.

Nowadays liberalism evolved (or degraded) to the "left-liberalism" (cultural marxism, gender equality, oppressions, ...).


The irony is you have a similar situation to what Russia was at the beginning of the XX century. Hordes of leftist-communism-cultural-marxist minded people flooded the streets, expropriating goods...

We had out vaccine against communism and radical lefts... It took 70 years and a few broken generations to develop the "antibodies".

But at what cost the USA will eradicate the "communism plague" on their own soil? Will there be anything left after it?

Laughs the one who laughs last.
Well I agree that we have gone too far left with identify politics especially concerning race.

Comfortable whites have gulliby been co-opted into a the black lives matter movement and by default, giving acquiescence to the fact that white lives may matter, but they don't really matter.
White lives have less social/political currency in a landscape dominated by a priority of victimhood, a victimhood usually determined by the shade of one's skin.

Anyway, where I do fall in line with these leftists is in the area of transgender/non binary issues (regardless of color).
I greatly sympathize with folks who suffer gender confusion or even those that may not identify as male or female, or even a combination of the two major genders.
These people fall into a category that I like to call "non-gendered" or even "the third gender."
You may also sympathize with this cause as I understand Russia has a history of openness and tolerance for these complicated self-identity issues.

Now, the only trouble I had with your post is when you tried to IQ-shame me. This is worse than racism as far as I'm concerned.
@nameless keeps banging on about racism but IQism is the real bigotry.
Me and my friends are like, double-whiskey-coke-no-ice.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 286
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 588
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: none
Location: India
Age: 40

Riots spreading across the United States

#24343

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

blackg wrote: 3 months ago
Now, the only trouble I had with your post is when you tried to IQ-shame me. This is worse than racism as far as I'm concerned.
I will try to use other definitions like "intellectually challenged" next time.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1019
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2055
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Riots spreading across the United States

#24349

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote: 3 months ago Well I agree that we have gone too far left with identify politics especially concerning race.

Comfortable whites have gulliby been co-opted into a the black lives matter movement and by default, giving acquiescence to the fact that white lives may matter, but they don't really matter.
White lives have less social/political currency in a landscape dominated by a priority of victimhood, a victimhood usually determined by the shade of one's skin.

Anyway, where I do fall in line with these leftists is in the area of transgender/non binary issues (regardless of color).
I greatly sympathize with folks who suffer gender confusion or even those that may not identify as male or female, or even a combination of the two major genders.
These people fall into a category that I like to call "non-gendered" or even "the third gender."
You may also sympathize with this cause as I understand Russia has a history of openness and tolerance for these complicated self-identity issues.

Now, the only trouble I had with your post is when you tried to IQ-shame me. This is worse than racism as far as I'm concerned.
@nameless keeps banging on about racism but IQism is the real bigotry.
"Now, the only trouble I had with your post is when you tried to IQ-shame me. This is worse than racism as far as I'm concerned. "

Virtually perfectly correlated issues regardless.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3800
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Riots spreading across the United States

#24358

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

I'm hearing about different friend groups in the US and even UK who are actually getting more and more split up about their "devotion" to Liberal agenda's, and it's just getting crazier by the minute. And I'm not talking Left vs Right, not even that (mainly), I'm talking about Liberals who aren't Liberal Cucked, extreme Left or even supporting Antifa. I know people in Berkeley, some of whom still support Antifa, I mean to this day, not just in 2016 (when most of them did).

People are downplaying rioting and looting that have destroyed their local businesses and major parts of their cities, and it's at the point where it's like, fuck them and let them see out the consequences and see what reward you get for being "woke". Let them have their own cities that literally have resembled Aleppo in the last week, let every Blue State become turd smeared homeless addicts havens like San Francisco and LA, literally start it off with the secession of California because 90% of it is just fucked.

And the remaining people who want to live in safe communities with nice schools, as well as being able to actually purchase a home for less than a million dollars instead of being forced to spend 3 grand a month renting a box room because wealth inequality is so absolutely fucked (despite it being a woke agenda for how many years?) let all those people move out, like how in California all those people they're all going to Texas (and will do their best to fuck it up as well, process has started).

But really over time, decent Democrats will relocate, they'll initially push their agendas and be outnumbered, and eventually we'll see how the core values of the Democrat party are actually unsustainable. As a former Liberal myself I find that to be awful and warped, but actually there is no real "core" to Liberal values now, it's just a bunch of hate filled divisive self-centred groups trying to give this impression they are open, tolerant and coming together.

Yep good luck with that new Mosque in a wild LGBTQ nightlife community, or even attempting to cross LGBT with the notoriously homophobic black community, and you can burn the rich and your cis white male politicians all you want, until there's none left, and then celebrate your Socialist utopia (for a preview see: Venezuela).

What I'm saying here is that Liberals and Conservatives are getting closer to the point where we just can't co-exist, I mean it would be extreme to genuinely push for actual segregation (not racial before someone interprets it that way) in the early stages of what's boiled up in the last decade (and especially last handful of years) but if this continues for another decade, I would actually hope for this to happen.

It's already happening naturally, people are escaping Liberal shit holes as I mentioned, I remember watching this video when it came out and thinking it sounds a bit much, but I can see the sense in it:

(basically it's what I'm writing here, her main point is about the Kavanaugh trial and the result is further proving how the Left are fundamentally destroying everything she holds value in, I don't agree with every point but it was an interesting video for me)



And I had the same reaction to that Kavanaugh trial, I was actually "shook" by people's robotic reactions, lacking in any sincere thought or remorse, just viciously seeking out any opportunity to ruin someone's life and further their own political gain. It's actually disgusting, and there's even been quite a few similar incidents since, Covington High School Boys, Trump calling MS-13 "animals" and it being reported as all undocumented immigrants, even after the Russia investigation brought back nothing Trump and his administration are repeatedly suspected of invoking Russian interference, or people looking the other way to Biden's hair sniffing, blatantly interfering with Ukraine law system (which very suspiciously helped out his son) in exchange for $1 billion of US taxpayer money and even gloating about it on camera, can you imagine if Trump had done this? Not to mention the phone call that was later released.

Sure a lot of it is from the media, and I was deluding myself for a long time thinking it's mainly just the media and the 0.01% of the population that are Antifa members. But this isn't true, and it's only getting worse, people actually think they're informed and feel superior for not being a Nazi while apologising to black people for things they never did, further separating and dividing their society.

And I'll likely never move to America, but I do like going there, and more importantly, what happens in America is the trend that that transfers to all nations within 5-10 years. I'm already seeing that happen. and I'd rather see an obvious separation of Blue/Red States, and an obvious discrepancy in the quality of life in one, vs the other.
Look, fat...

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1536
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 2279
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Riots spreading across the United States

#24359

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

In 2018 Trump lost the female Republican vote. As a result, Democrats got elected in Republican
majority places, with a very small majority from either women voting Democratic, or not showing up to vote. That includes the town where I live. It always had five Republican council members,
until 2018. Now it has two Democrats, because two Republicans lost their seats to Democrats.

This year is very different. Republican males usually vote for the same candidate every years, and seldom switch.
This is also true for Democratic males.

This year a lot of men are mad at Trump's response to the coronavirus. As a result, he is losing some of his
white male block, and that probably is going to hurt him. A lot of conservatives, who have voted conservative
their entire life, are going to vote for Biden this year.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/world/ ... 53048.html

In addition, Trump is now allowing people to vote for mail. This is making the elderly voters angry, because they
can get very sick just by going to the polls.

At first I was shocked about this. I've always said here I thought Trump would win in 2020. Now I'm not so sure.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3800
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Riots spreading across the United States

#24360

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

rclark wrote: 3 months ago In 2018 Trump lost the female Republican vote. As a result, Democrats got elected in Republican
majority places, with a very small majority from either women voting Democratic, or not showing up to vote. That includes the town where I live. It always had five Republican council members,
until 2018. Now it has two Democrats, because two Republicans lost their seats to Democrats.

This year is very different. Republican males usually vote for the same candidate every years, and seldom switch.
This is also true for Democratic males.

This year a lot of men are mad at Trump's response to the coronavirus. As a result, he is losing some of his
white male block, and that probably is going to hurt him. A lot of conservatives, who have voted conservative
their entire life, are going to vote for Biden this year.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/world/ ... 53048.html

In addition, Trump is now allowing people to vote for mail. This is making the elderly voters angry, because they
can get very sick just by going to the polls.

At first I was shocked about this. I've always said here I thought Trump would win in 2020. Now I'm not so sure.
This is a good if not extreme example of exactly what I'm talking about, this behaviour and these opinions are tolerated in a Liberal society, and it's just embarrassing garbage. If people were honest someone wouldn't feel the need to post shit like this.

Other examples are @yettee. @afro_vacancy and @Johnson, just mindless fucking idiots who clog up the space in our minds even thinking about them. I'm just sick of pretending I need to actually treat these people and Liberals in general, seriously, they are deliberately devious fuckers.

Added in 33 minutes 16 seconds:
@Johnson just replied via the negative rate comment box.

You are right Johnson you aren't usually political, and you shouldn't be, ever. At the start of this thread you wrote about how this happens all the time and referred to racism, you wrote hypocritical bullshit like this:
Johnson wrote: 3 months ago We're seeing a lot of evidence suggesting a racist past. We just have to be patient and wait to see what the prosecution presents in court as he is prosecuted.
OK so you already said it was racist, and then you fucking say "we just have to be patient and wait" are you aware of how much of a fucking idiot you are? You're actually trying to take the moral high ground of what "we" should all by doing, while making unfounded and presumptuous allegations that you have no clue if they're true or not.

I included you because you are exactly the type of typically clueless usually silent Liberal, who speaks up and adds to the mob once it becomes fashionable. Unbelievably this "silence" makes them think their voice adds more power, like "I wouldn't normally speak about such a thing but my moral dignity has forced me to act for change"

The reality is that you don't normally speak about these things because unless it's trending on social media, you don't have a fucking clue about it, and you're too self-centred to care about anything outside of fucking 3's from Tinder.
Look, fat...

Post Reply