Riots spreading across the United States

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Wire wrote: 4 weeks ago Many of the phenomena weren't "detectable" when conceived. Radio waves are believed to "exist" only because something "transforms" instruments.
They didn't come up with that stuff willy-nilly though. It was predicted by the theories and the math. Don't ask me to go into detail though lol ask guest-4

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote: 1 week ago They didn't come up with that stuff willy-nilly though. It was predicted by the theories and the math. Don't ask me to go into detail though lol ask guest-4
I'm not sure what point Wire is trying to make. I think he's trying to say that one day spiritual phenomena might be better understood and maybe even measurable. Who knows.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

Guest-4 wrote: 1 week ago I'm not sure what point Wire is trying to make. I think he's trying to say that one day spiritual phenomena might be better understood and maybe even measurable. Who knows.
Yea but that stuff isn't predicted by math or anything