Riots spreading across the United States

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

blm-2.jpg
blm-2.jpg (97.8 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Added in 1 minute 14 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 week ago
\

My wife has health issues, and if I contaminate her, I don't think she would live.

Added in 5 minutes 19 seconds:

It is kind of true. A white woman burned down a fast food restaurant in a Floyd protest.

A lot of the people rioting are white, some of them are poor whites who are probably breaking stores to
steal things.
Sorry to hear about your wife's health issues. :(

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 4 days ago

home defense.jpg
home defense.jpg (261.32 KiB) Viewed 204 times
This man and his wife (out of frame) deserve special praise for the calmness they showed when a bunch of feral protesters entered on to their private property while making their way to the mayor of St. Louis' residents to demand her resignation.
The feral protesters threatened to kill the couple, and even kill the family dog!

So this law abiding couple armed themselves with their legal firearms (look at that gorgeous M16!) as a show of force against this rabid mob out looking for white blood.

This whole affair makes proud to be a defender of the U.S. constitution, and especially the 2nd amendment (the right to bear arms).

More from stltoday.com: (St Louis today)

St. Louis police said the couple had called police for help once they saw the large crowd enter Portland Place. The McCloskeys had been at home and heard a loud commotion coming from the street; they went to investigate and saw “a large group of subjects forcefully break an iron gate marked with ‘No Trespassing’ and ‘Private Street’ signs,” police said.

“The group began yelling obscenities and threats of harm to both victims,” police said. “When the victims observed multiple subjects who were armed, they then armed themselves and contacted police.”
VIVA LAS VEGAS!