Thoughts on the censorship of incels and lookism

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 1 month ago

If r/FemaleDatingStrategy was by and for men it would elicit unbelievable uproar.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
If r/FemaleDatingStrategy was by and for men it would elicit unbelievable uproar.
To anyone who hasnt heard of FDS you should check it out on reddit. Its a group of (usually) older women who essentially hate men and their tricks on how to nail themselves a wealthy and high status man to take care of them.

It would be better named r/goldiggers

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Reddit quarantining the libertarian-leaning subreddits is not surprising. Leftists collectivists and more right-leaning individualists are two sides of the same coin, one gives birth to the other as a reaction.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -subreddit

It's a furthering of the division and fragmentation that have been occurring in the West for the last decades, centuries. Leftists who control the mainstream, the huge public platforms like Facebook are forcing their ideological ennemies to retreat into their own enclosed space, either by quarantining them or forcing them to launch their own platforms, which are by default cut off and marginalized from mainstream culture.

The unfortunate result is that resentment, anger and delusion are brewing on both sides and the means to at least start a dialogue to achieve a reconciliation are being obliterated by the leftist collectivists, the ones that were supposed to be the more open, tolerant and progressive side. It seems that they've gone so far into their delusion and self-righteousness that they've adopted all the characteristics that they now regularly project on their ennemies.

The side that was so hung up on making sure no one was marginalized is now the side that marginalizes the most. Each side sees people on the other side as the perfect scapegoats responsible for all the ills of the modern world, not realizing that this situation was always the inevitable conclusion of the modern project: making us lose sight of the highest level of transcendant reality that used to bind us together.

People get atomized and rush for the next thing that's further below in the hierarchy: politics, or the nation, that's going to make us come together! We only need to look at the history of the 20th century to realize where that leads. That didn't work, so people look for the next thing in the hierarchy: the market, the market is going to make us come together and save us all! That didn't work either.

So now it's back to politics and tribalism. Even the coronavirus crisis is almost exclusively interpreted through a political lens with each political tribe having their own scapegoats, convinced that if only they could give in to their pagan fantasies and burn their ideological opponents at the stake, the god of social justice or the god of individualism would grant them its favors and finally alleviate all the ills of this world.
:christian-cross:

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 month ago

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
I disagree that ugly people cant get laid because I've seen it time and time again.

Usually the reason people dont get laid is that they lack social skills and/are having mental health issues holding them back (which could be classified as inceldom but not the lookism inceldom that we oft refer to).
I disagree with this. Whenever I see an example of an "ugly" man that still manages to get laid, he just has a 3/10 face but still has enough positive features to make up for it (namely height, not balding). You can't tell me a balding 5'2 man can easily get laid because that's simply false.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind