Thoughts on the censorship of incels and lookism

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

I've noticed on the incel groups on reddit and that lookism forum has closed over the last year. As most of you know I was always at odds with the incel related content on this and the old forum but I did find it interesting and I loved the debates that used to go down.

How does everyone feel about how they've just cut the platform for most of them?

Even though I dont agree with incels and believe not many people on this earth are involuntary celibate I do think they said some interesting things and they did have some points over some of their theories over looks.

I'm mostly against censorship but I understand 'they' can take action if something is inciting hatred and violence (which is what we feared was beginning to emerge).

I'm vaguely leaning towards the fence of allowing them the platform even though they say some pretty crazy things.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
Even though I dont agree with incels and believe not many people on this earth are involuntary celibate
True if average looking guys can lower themselves to date literally 2s, as even 6s and 7s have to date 4s now (I was actually going to write a whole topic on this further at some point which incorporates a lot of different reasons why society has left the dating world so fucked, I hopefully will get around to it)

Anyway lookism is still open I checked it like last week, I wasn't aware of any incel censorship. If there is any, it's probably because incels tend to be red pilled, more on the right, aren't suckers for mass media, and the Pepe memes are of course terrorism (to Liberals anyway).

But solely incels as an identity doesn't tackle their agenda.
Look, fat...

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Pepe memes are of course terrorism
pepe-sweating
:christian-cross:

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Everything on reddit is closed down from incels to lookism and places like mgtow and the red pill are quarantined (not clear on how that works).

As for dating down - i've never really seen a hot guy dating an ugly woman; I've actually only seen ugly guys dating decent looking women though

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
Everything on reddit is closed down from incels to lookism and places like mgtow and the red pill are quarantined (not clear on how that works).

As for dating down - i've never really seen a hot guy dating an ugly woman; I've actually only seen ugly guys dating decent looking women though
Oh I thought you meant lookism.net. Well again if this is being censored, it's probably to do with being "anti-feminist" and "racist". I suppose as well incel theories (although sometimes insane) can really point to uncomfortable truths in society and with deluded women.

Men dating down has been observable both in stats (amount of incels/virgins considerably higher for males than females) and generally in society. Outside of the main cities in Ireland it's pretty fair, even sometimes see good females dating down, but in most places across the developed world, it can be crazy to see an average 5 man with a similarly average female.

Possibly you rate females higher than males naturally.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
Oh I thought you meant lookism.net. Well again if this is being censored, it's probably to do with being "anti-feminist" and "racist". I suppose as well incel theories (although sometimes insane) can really point to uncomfortable truths in society and with deluded women.

Men dating down has been observable both in stats (amount of incels/virgins considerably higher for males than females) and generally in society. Outside of the main cities in Ireland it's pretty fair, even sometimes see good females dating down, but in most places across the developed world, it can be crazy to see an average 5 man with a similarly average female.

Possibly you rate females higher than males naturally.
I actually thought the lookism forum was down as well the 4chan and reddit.

As for rating women: I dont often like conventional beauties ala your scarlet johansson but I do like the eccentric looks of the likes off jenny slate or lily cole.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
I actually thought the lookism forum was down as well the 4chan and reddit.

As for rating women: I dont often like conventional beauties ala your scarlet johansson but I do like the eccentric looks of the likes off jenny slate or lily cole.
Total looksmatch here xD

5f4af56a-8ec9-47cf-9b46-11908e0a97e8-untitled.jpeg
5f4af56a-8ec9-47cf-9b46-11908e0a97e8-untitled.jpeg (95.75 KiB) Viewed 2237 times

He may be a millionaire famous 7.5 but I suppose he doesn't have any Oscars so fair enough.

Doesn't surprise me women like in the tweet above are devastated, all 4s deserve their Captain America :x

I actually don't even think this womans a 4, even with a whole fucking team of professional people specifically paid to make her look good as possible for a red carpet:

MV5BODE0NTkyMDgxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjExNTc1NDE@._V1_.jpg
MV5BODE0NTkyMDgxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjExNTc1NDE@._V1_.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2236 times

Yeesh.

Lily Cole I can more understand as an unusual type of an attraction (for example I think Bjork was an 8 in the 90s) but this Jenny Slate woman I don't understand at all.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Just going to post a video as images dont show a real dynamic portrayal

She's a charming, middle eastern vibe going on for me

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago

Even worse she's a woman who fucking talks

Brb kms

Added in 5 minutes 55 seconds:
On a serious note I just watched the video and this woman is infuriating, so annoying and false. I know a lot of the upvotes comments are people loving her but I've seen some that say "I don't get all the hateful comments" yeah not surprising, probably deleted.

The audience sounds like they're trying to laugh with her, which is hard. I know some comedian people put on a bit of an act on talk shows, in this case like a deadpan arrogant yet dumb and ditzy vibe? (Really weird idea, I actually can't think of anyone who could pull this off) But this is like between her real personality and the act, so it's just like disingenuous.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

I actually didnt watch the video or hear her speak. I've only ever heard her referred to Evan's girlfriend.

My ideal woman is probably winona ryder circa 93.

Random weird crushes: red head from girls aloud, penelope cruz, kristen schall (who is conventionally probably 4 or 5 but something loveable and naughty about her).

editing in MIA (the rapper, too)

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
I actually didnt watch the video or hear her speak. I've only ever heard her referred to Evan's girlfriend.

My ideal woman is probably winona ryder circa 93.

Random weird crushes: red head from girls aloud, penelope cruz, kristen schall (who is conventionally probably 4 or 5 but something loveable and naughty about her).

editing in MIA (the rapper, too)

You didn't actually watch the video that you sent to show her charm? And are you saying you didn't hear her speak in the video or never heard her speak? Also she looked exactly how she does in pictures, I know for certain women/people they can look very different or less appealing than in video (Olivia Wilde, Anne Hathaway) but nah, she's represented fine by pictures and in some she's pretty photogenic and looking way better than what she actually is.

Wynona is pretty conventional, and dated (or married?) biggest Hollywood Chad at the time Johnny Depp, though he's had some unconventional taste himself.

But Penelope Cruz- huh?! As a weird taste? She's one of the biggest sex symbols of that sort of generation, and she's in the same category as Kirsten Schaal.

MIA and Nicola Roberts are also leaps above Schaal, who obviously isn't conventionally attractive, but the thing about girls who want to show they like weird looking women to be interesting or something I don't know- you're forgetting genetically poor looking women, they usually also have bad bodies. Like weird shape and boobs, flat ass, not good at all even if you can get past/prefer her face.

It's kinda how Chad's (generally speaking) usually have proportional shoulders and shape, but it's pretty common (and unfortunate) to see ugly guys who have narrow shoulders and weird wide hips giving them this odd pear shape. And I do mean actually genetically weak ugly guys like the bottom 10%, it's way more common for them to have weird undesirable bodies compared to a group of average guys or even 3s.

Anyway I digress- I don't wanna see Schaal naked.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Penelope Cruz was considered a sex icon online but never a damn sould references her online or in real life as it would seem out of vogue. Same too with Winona in regard to being poorly remembered (shes ageing well, just checked).

Had a chat on Facebook about unexceptional men being hott: adam driver and skarsgard and Cumberbatch were mentioned in the sense of not being conventionally hot in the same way as Kilmer or Pitt were but it's good to hear people reference the less conventional people.

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 1 month ago

All I know of lookism are Chads and Stacies.
You can call me baldcel if you want, but I'm not a part of the incel community.
But what pisses me the most is that red pill reddit was quarantined because of SJWs. And lol at those leftists calling red-pilled dudes rapists.
Meanwhile, cucked places like rationalwiki often show up in my google search results when I don't want that.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago

She looks hot with her hair up, Johnson. Would love to bang her in a public toilet.

Now, I have to take you to task when you said you believe not many people out there (I'm assuming mostly men) are involuntarily celibate.

This shows your the limits of your own existence. Just because you don't struggle with the opposite sex, doesn't mean there aren't a large selection of men out there who do struggle.
endless sexless.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Char wrote:
1 month ago
All I know of lookism are Chads and Stacies.
You can call me baldcel if you want, but I'm not a part of the incel community.
But what pisses me the most is that red pill reddit was quarantined because of SJWs. And lol at those leftists calling red-pilled dudes rapists.
Meanwhile, cucked places like rationalwiki often show up in my google search results when I don't want that.
I loved the red pill content and found we can learn a lot from it. Personally where I differed is that they say you have to be alpha to get laid. I know I'm not some big alpha (though not beta either) and I got laid well so I always knew it wasnt the perfect model for dating and sexual dynamics. But still, the advice on their was nearly always great (personal responsibility, have goals, no what you want, be fit, have options etc).

Added in 3 minutes 41 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 month ago
She looks hot with her hair up, Johnson. Would love to bang her in a public toilet.

Now, I have to take you to task when you said you believe not many people out there (I'm assuming mostly men) are involuntarily celibate.

This shows your the limits of your own existence. Just because you don't struggle with the opposite sex, doesn't mean there aren't a large selection of men out there who do struggle.
I disagree that ugly people cant get laid because I've seen it time and time again.

Usually the reason people dont get laid is that they lack social skills and/are having mental health issues holding them back (which could be classified as inceldom but not the lookism inceldom that we oft refer to).