Productivity thread - The event edition

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2207
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4085

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23385

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
You're a fat alcoholic mess.
We all have our cross to bear, Rudi.

I only wish you well.
every day is Father's Day

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23386

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

OK this is disturbing my productive Sunday but I had to reply to what I glanced over, because it was actually so stupid Fred.

Firstly I used the word "force" once, and that was in the context of forcing myself to watch or enjoy films or TV, that's actually completely separate from being productive, and your point was about how sustainable this is in terms of productivity.

Secondly, does it actually have to be said how this is beneficial? Does that need to be spelled out to everyone? Should I write beside Fitness "do this because it's good for your cardiovascular health and a long life :D "

You will always avoid ideas that make you push yourself, this is naturally what you do, you'd rather play games and work part time, looking to pick holes in anything that makes you become a real man. Groceries are a major stumbling block for you xD your wife works twice as many hours but oh, Fred handles the groceries. Maybe the cash register lady is a judgmental narcissist? Like everyone else who is remotely a problem to you, everything causes burn outs and major issues, why don't you fucking grow up.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23387

Post by Johnson » 3 months ago

These people are coming at your from a good place. Its senseless to launch into them like that.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2207
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4085

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23388

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Johnson wrote:
3 months ago
Then the government must plan accordingly and to ensure this doesnt occur.
And our government has done just that. Pledging $1.1 billion towards mental health.

I've really been impressed with our government.
every day is Father's Day

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23389

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Johnson wrote:
3 months ago
These people are coming at your from a good place. Its senseless to launch into them like that.
I'm also coming from a good place, that right there was the truth, and a difficult one to face. I outlined why he instantly felt cautious towards the idea of actually doing shit, he did read it but didn't offer any compliment of true positive note as to what I put forward. And no I don't consider "this will work but only for so long" as a positive note, if anything, even if this was a truly awful way of pushing yourself in the long term, the least you could say is "well, at least it temporarily gets you somewhere" or it's some form of attempting progression, and if it doesn't work, then at least you've tried something and you are aware to try something else.

I still haven't truly read the rest of Fred's post because I found it from the start to be so moronic, but then I got to the next part.

"Forcing" yourself without any reason is such an awful attitude (which I didn't even say) but forcing yourself because it appeases your fairy God is completely justified. Where is the "why" in that? Fred why didn't you outline why it would appease your God?

Because it's not fucking necessary. That's "why".
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2025
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5151
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23390

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
OK this is disturbing my productive Sunday but I had to reply to what I glanced over, because it was actually so stupid Fred.

Firstly I used the word "force" once, and that was in the context of forcing myself to watch or enjoy films or TV, that's actually completely separate from being productive, and your point was about how sustainable this is in terms of productivity.

Secondly, does it actually have to be said how this is beneficial? Does that need to be spelled out to everyone? Should I write beside Fitness "do this because it's good for your cardiovascular health and a long life "

You will always avoid ideas that make you push yourself, this is naturally what you do, you'd rather play games and work part time, looking to pick holes in anything that makes you become a real man. Groceries are a major stumbling block for you your wife works twice as many hours but oh, Fred handles the groceries. Maybe the cash register lady is a judgmental narcissist? Like everyone else who is remotely a problem to you, everything causes burn outs and major issues, why don't you fucking grow up.
First, it was more about the idea of using force which pervaded your post. Why do you ultimately want to do all those different things? Why do you force yourself to watch movies, TV shows or play video games if you struggle so much to enjoy it? Who told you had to do that? Why do you hold on to this idea that it is good for you?

Second, you really couldn't help yourself with being so unnecessarily harshly judgmental, could you? I can give you more fodder if you want: my doctor put me on sick leave for 3 weeks because of a burnout, which was properly and medically diagnosed, to which she added a week later. That you already knew from our private conversations and I appreciate you not divulging it. But there's been more since, in the middle of that recovery, I was told that I was fired. And on top of all that, I now have to go on a job hunt during The Event.

Now why do you end up burning yourself out? Because you pushed yourself too much during moments in which you shouldn't have. Because you forced it when you should not have. Yes I suffered abuse at work again, abuse I let in and for which there would have been no solution other than leaving. But I didn't leave, I stayed and took it with my head down, I tried to "prove my worth", again, because you think that's life right? That's growing up?

It's obvious that I have carried issues that run deep, profound traumas which have left me weakened and vulnerable to certain situations and certain people. Do you think it was rational for me to experience the beginning of a panic attack because I was struggling to find items when I was doing groceries? Because that's what I was talking about when I told you I was struggling with groceries, and you don't hesitate for one second to use it against me. Would you tell people suffering from agoraphobia or general anxiety disorder to fucking grow up too?!

Third, do you realize you're standing in a glass house right now? That by judging others so harshly according to your life experiences, your situation and your standards, you open the door for them to do the same? Are you a saint, @Rudiger? Are you standing on a cloud right now, spreading only love around you and never falling prey to any negative pattern, fault or addictions?

And finally, I know that this is how tough love looks like for you, but it just doesn't work, Rudiger. Everything in that post, do you really think I hadn't already generated it in my head? From the moment I wrote "I'm working part-time" on this forum? Somehow that's what glows for you, you have to get into what you see as breaches (it isn't, I feel no shame for having worked part time or playing video games) and start spouting what you think to be mad truths that will shock me into healing. It does not work, in fact, it tends to do the exact opposite, so for someone who values efficiency so much, would you please stop doing that and try to do this more from a place of love?
Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
"Forcing" yourself without any reason is such an awful attitude (which I didn't even say) but forcing yourself because it appeases your fairy God is completely justified. Where is the "why" in that? Fred why didn't you outline why it would appease your God?
Ah now you get it! Mocking my faith on top of it, that's going to help even more. Think of it as appeasing reality, in that sense, none of us are our own masters. You have a very Nietzschean approach to life and productivity, Nietzsche was so sure that we would rise above our human condition through sheer will. Except it does not work, just like you can't bully others into improving, you can't bully yourself into it either.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 643
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1850
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23391

Post by yettee » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
And on top of all that, I now have to go on a job hunt during The Event.
Really sorry to read this, and good luck with the hunt. For whatever its worth... well Im sure you know this but I'll say it anyway... the Event, while wrecking most of the economy, has caused absolutely explosive growth in certain sectors, for example videoconferencing and online grocery delivery. Web stuff.
Maybe you could match your expertise (or just charisma... a job interview is 1/2 about demonstrating competence, and 1/2 likeability I think...) with the right firm and end up with a raise and promotion... and more vacation time :)
Last edited by yettee 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 407
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 769

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23392

Post by Johnson » 3 months ago

Why are people using the term: the event?

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23393

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
First, it was more about the idea of using force which pervaded your post. Why do you ultimately want to do all those different things? Why do you force yourself to watch movies, TV shows or play video games if you struggle so much to enjoy it? Who told you had to do that? Why do you hold on to this idea that it is good for you?

Second, you really couldn't help yourself with being so unnecessarily harshly judgmental, could you? I can give you more fodder if you want: my doctor put me on sick leave for 3 weeks because of a burnout, which was properly and medically diagnosed, to which she added a week later. That you already knew from our private conversations and I appreciate you not divulging it. But there's been more since, in the middle of that recovery, I was told that I was fired. And on top of all that, I now have to go on a job hunt during The Event.

Now why do you end up burning yourself out? Because you pushed yourself too much during moments in which you shouldn't have. Because you forced it when you should not have. Yes I suffered abuse at work again, abuse I let in and for which there would have been no solution other than leaving. But I didn't leave, I stayed and took it with my head down, I tried to "prove my worth", again, because you think that's life right? That's growing up?

It's obvious that I have carried issues that run deep, profound traumas which have left me weakened and vulnerable to certain situations and certain people. Do you think it was rational for me to experience the beginning of a panic attack because I was struggling to find items when I was doing groceries? Because that's what I was talking about when I told you I was struggling with groceries, and you don't hesitate for one second to use it against me. Would you tell people suffering from agoraphobia or general anxiety disorder to fucking grow up too?!

Third, do you realize you're standing in a glass house right now? That by judging others so harshly according to your life experiences, your situation and your standards, you open the door for them to do the same? Are you a saint, @Rudiger? Are you standing on a cloud right now, spreading only love around you and never falling prey to any negative pattern, fault or addictions?

And finally, I know that this is how tough love looks like for you, but it just doesn't work, Rudiger. Everything in that post, do you really think I hadn't already generated it in my head? From the moment I wrote "I'm working part-time" on this forum? Somehow that's what glows for you, you have to get into what you see as breaches (it isn't, I feel no shame for having worked part time or playing video games) and start spouting what you think to be mad truths that will shock me into healing. It does not work, in fact, it tends to do the exact opposite, so for someone who values efficiency so much, would you please stop doing that and try to do this more from a place of love?
If you don't want any confusion about how I interpreted you saying I used the word "force" a lot, then don't literally write "You use the word 'force" a lot". If you meant it was specific to watching films/TV then you didn't make that clear at all, and even though I wrote the topic from a personal level, I thought that as this issue doesn't apply to practically everyone, there's no point to explain any further.

Actually I don't even believe you, let's look at this again:

You use the word 'force" a lot and sure, there will be moments where it's necessary to force yourself to practice something, but the best way to do this in a healthy manner is to have a 'why'. The more reasons you have about why you're doing something in different area (personal, social, cosmic, etc.), the better.

Now you're saying this was actually you inquiring why I feel I need to force myself in to hobbies, but I don't believe that, I think initially you were asking about the necessity of a "why" in all areas, even though it's normally very obvious. In this quote above you're actually still asking for that, do you really need a "why" when it comes to learning something specifically for improving your career or fitness? Sure when it comes to enjoying films or whatever, plenty of people don't even watch film at all, but that's not what you were initially asking, it was a general "why", as in "why do you want me to push myself and be productive :thumbdown: ". No jokes aside, that's what it boils down to, you were seeking any reason to not have to push yourself. And that's what you came up with.

I am not doubting you are burning out (but as a side note, if you think a doctor's note means it's "certified" then that's hilarious) the reason I'm not doubting it is because you get burnt out and stressed by absolutely anything. It's like you actually look for opportunities to feel that way, so I'm not doubting that it happens, but I am questioning why it happens, how you construct yourself generally, how you look for reasons to get stressed at potential dangers when they simply don't exist.

When I've talked to you about "burning myself out" I don't mean it so dramatically, I literally meant I needed a nap, and was tired from effort. Not exhausted, not starving, not stressed and at the end of my tether. I still feel that needs to be avoided, but it's not exactly a major issue, and who cares if people need a nap now and then?

And no you didn't mention groceries like that and I feel you're actually being deliberately devious at this point, because we were talking publicly in Discord with others and your weekly tasks on top of your part time work, was groceries. Which is ridiculous, you didn't mention anxiety, you just said that this is part of your week, you felt it was justified that doing fucking groceries is a relevant task, from anyone's perspective. That's just embarrassing.

I wouldn't tell people with agoraphobia to grow up, but I'm telling you to do so, because you don't fucking have it. Stop kidding yourself, and stop thinking I'm stupid enough to buy it. You can go to work 3 days a week or whatever and interact with others, but now you're pulling agoraphobia out of your ass? Fuck off.

This following part really sums up the arrogance you just displayed in our private chat and this got to me even before we chatted;

Third, do you realize you're standing in a glass house right now? That by judging others so harshly according to your life experiences, your situation and your standards, you open the door for them to do the same? Are you a saint, @Rudiger? Are you standing on a cloud right now, spreading only love around you and never falling prey to any negative pattern, fault or addictions?

Do you realise this is that typical childish argument of not being specific, not having anything of value to say, but taking criticism and going "oh you're so perfect aren't you!" Putting your fingers in your ears and going LA LA LA

That's all that is, you can dress it up as The Glass House Paradox but basically, it's attempting to disarm someone from criticism by holding them up to this impossibly perfect standard. It's incredibly insecure, if you have a problem with my criticism, address it, or even if it's with me, fine, go ahead.

But simply saying "your criticism is invalid because in some vague way you aren't perfect either" is so utterly pointless.

This is why you're a child, you can't even see that.

As for your past point, like I've said privately, the part time work correlates with everything else you find "challenging", your response to this topic is no different.

"Do hard work"

"but why? I have a main concern with this because you need to point out every specific reason ..." Etc etc.

Your instinctive reaction is to instantly look for a way out, by any means.

So in the spirit of this thread, I'll clarify something that was already obvious, but you sought out it's omittance in your attempt to avoid responsibility and accountability:

Do things that are of genuine value to you and your mindset.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2025
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5151
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23394

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
It's like you actually look for opportunities to feel that way
Nailed it, like I just did by walking into the trap of arguing with you, scrap that, of trying to be nice to you, knowing you and your posting patterns, to the point I knew this was coming.

Do you want to know what my state of mind was before this argument? I was completing my schedule, trying to be productive, and in the middle of it, I notice that Rudiger has written a long-ass post that no one's going to be bothered to read and reply to. So I thought, "let's be nice", and I really meant that, let's take the time to read it and give it a heartfelt reply.

And this is how you react? And I should accept that if I know what's good for me?

Lesson learned, thank you.

And the lesson is not that I should never try to be nice anymore, but rather that I should try to be nice to people who treat others this way.

Like our private one, this conversation ends here.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23395

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
Nailed it, like I just did by walking into the trap of arguing with you, scrap that, of trying to be nice to you, knowing you and your posting patterns, to the point I knew this was coming.

Do you want to know what my state of mind was before this argument? I was completing my schedule, trying to be productive, and in the middle of it, I notice that Rudiger has written a long-ass post that no one's going to be bothered to read and reply to. So I thought, "let's be nice", and I really meant that, let's take the time to read it and give it a heartfelt reply.

And this is how you react? And I should accept that if I know what's good for me?

Lesson learned, thank you.

And the lesson is not that I should never try to be nice anymore, but rather that I should try to be nice to people who treat others this way.

Like our private one, this conversation ends here.
Trap?! You messaged me, I said I was going to finish my post, you continued anyway, and then you said you were finishing this conversation and wished me a good evening (disingenuous much? Don't pretend there was an ounce of genuine Christianity to that)

And after I replied saying that I never invited this conversation, and that you wriggle away from the actual points (which you've just done again) and that you should reread our exchange again, expecting that you had genuinely finished, you start typing again!

I had to fucking block you, and in your mind this is still a "trap", I had it all set up as my narcissistic master plan.

For you, everything is a premeditated narcisstic trap, nothing I said has any value it's just an attempt to hurt you, and you are the eternal victim.

Edit: I don't plan on blocking you forever, but even if I did, the Fred mindset "oh typical narc, part of his plan to position himself as the blocker" xD

You are desperate to cling to all of that shit under any circumstance that you feel threatened.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2025
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5151
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23397

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 months ago
"oh typical narc, part of his plan to position himself as the blocker"
I'm glad you could figure that out on your own, you're incredibly self-aware in that manner. "Well you're not breaking up with me, I'm breaking up with you!" The tell tale mark of strong people.

So you already know you did that because you childishly wanted to position yourself above me and you couldn't take the fact that I dared to put an end to our conversation.

Will you now please stop and refrain from pointing out the inconsistency of not following through on my boundary of ending this conversation? See, I can be be very self-aware in that manner too.

I wish I could have perfectly followed through on that boundary on my first try, but I couldn't. Because I'm not perfect, because I'm weak, and it's the kind of event that makes me think about being much kinder to other people when I see them fall.

I hope you can learn to do that too.
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23398

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
I'm glad you could figure that out on your own, you're incredibly self-aware in that manner. "Well you're not breaking up with me, I'm breaking up with you!" The tell tale mark of strong people.

So you already know you did that because you childishly wanted to position yourself above me and you couldn't take the fact that I dared to put an end to our conversation.

Will you now please stop and refrain from pointing out the inconsistency of not following through on my boundary of ending this conversation? See, I can be be very self-aware in that manner too.

I wish I could have perfectly followed through on that boundary on my first try, but I couldn't. Because I'm not perfect, because I'm weak, and it's the kind of event that makes me think about being much kinder to other people when I see them fall.

I hope you can learn to do that too.
You are actually a parody of yourself.

"Like our private one, this conversation ends here."

So what's this? I never announced I was finished, so I'm not being inconsistent, I noticed in our private chat that you said you were finished (again, not me) and after my last response telling your to reread our chat (which to me is basically accepting that this conversation is over) you then, start, typing. Again.

So I blocked you, you said it was finished, I hoped it was as I never wanted to start talking to you in the first place (and it was even worse than I had imagined, how delusional you are) but this is a very reasonable response.

You've done exactly what I said, as me the oppressor and you the victim, everything I do must be premeditated, I can't simply block someone because I'm sick of talking to them, and as they intended to end it anyway I thought "well even for their own good this has to stop".

But no, to you it's a statement, everything is a power play in your mind, and it's absolutely insane.

Unbelievable. And then you write it again on here moments later, to further assert that you are the one who is cutting off communication, because that's obviously important to you. This is actually insane.

However for me (glass house mode here) I don't give a shit about such petty things. If I'm finished, I leave it, I don't have to be disingenuous and say "I wish you a good evening".

I'm in my glass house and I'm so perfect, throw your fucking stones Fred. This is how you handle criticism, I'm just like all the narcisstic bosses you can't deal with (and of course you were justified in leaving, each and every single time, and this will continue).

Edit: I realise now that I misread your post because, honestly you don't deserve this amount of attention. You are ridiculous.

But now I have read it properly this part "Because I'm not perfect, because I'm weak, and it's the kind of event that makes me think about being much kinder to other people when I see them fall."

Sure I can learn to be the same, can you be more specific? Because that's what I deal with, specific examples, not vaguely being told I'm careless or I think I'm perfect and above criticism

Am I seeing you fall right now? Is that what you mean? Because you fucked up another job? But your argument is always that it's not your fault and it's the right thing to do, so you haven't "fallen" if I understand correctly?

Further edit: I added more on reading again.
Last edited by Rudiger 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1927
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5357
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23399

Post by Guest-4 » 3 months ago

Johnson wrote:
3 months ago
Why are people using the term: the event?
I know that on YouTube, a lot of people are referring to the event in various ways because they are worried about being downgraded by YT, which is owned by Google. The latter is being extra vigilant in fighting "misinformation" on the topic. I don't know the details.

@Admin is doing so here, either out of satirical solidarity with those YouTubers, because these standards might also be getting applied to websites such as this one, or both.

Added in 3 minutes 32 seconds:
Admin wrote:
3 months ago
I'm glad you could figure that out on your own, you're incredibly self-aware in that manner. "Well you're not breaking up with me, I'm breaking up with you!" The tell tale mark of strong people.

So you already know you did that because you childishly wanted to position yourself above me and you couldn't take the fact that I dared to put an end to our conversation.

Will you now please stop and refrain from pointing out the inconsistency of not following through on my boundary of ending this conversation? See, I can be be very self-aware in that manner too.

I wish I could have perfectly followed through on that boundary on my first try, but I couldn't. Because I'm not perfect, because I'm weak, and it's the kind of event that makes me think about being much kinder to other people when I see them fall.

I hope you can learn to do that too.
Sorry to read that you got fired. You're a skilled man and thus I'm sure you can find something else, maybe something better than you have. But, this is hard for anybody deal with, and it's not a great time. The economy is in a freeze and you are newlywed. I hope that your country has a good unemployment insurance system.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1352
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3783
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Productivity thread - The event edition

#23400

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
@Admin is doing so here, either out of satirical solidarity with those YouTubers, because these standards might also be getting applied to websites such as this one, or both.
Actually it was myself who started calling it The Event, as I'm sure you can see at least from quotes (but let's be honest you're reading my posts).

I know you'll use some mental gymnastics as to how I said that to criticise someone or start a flame war or something, but it was simply because I find it funny to say, and the idea was from YouTubers who can't say the bad word.

Added in 2 minutes 13 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Sorry to read that you got fired. You're a skilled man and thus I'm sure you can find something else, maybe something better than you have. But, this is hard for anybody deal with, and it's not a great time. The economy is in a freeze and you are newlywed. I hope that your country has a good unemployment insurance system.
Such a good guy, now Fred is justified in his decisions and can fuck up his next job as well. :angel:
Look, fat...

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post