The discrimination against men with long hair

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

So i'm growing my hair out and it's getting long pretty fast, it's a bit thin on the front (duh), but it's thick and wavy everywhere else. I think it's gonna look pretty good once it's long enough to fall down and gets taken care of properly.

I was struck though when i was googling how women and society in general view long hair, and i was pretty disgusted and disappointed to be honest. Nearly all women stated that they HATE long hair on men even if it looks good or the man is attractive. They think it's a sign of weakness and femininty. I was also shocked to know that most jobs will downright reject you if you have long hair since it doesn't look "professional" to them. Society also deep down thinks that you're a faggot or gay if you have long hair for some reason.

I honestly don't get it, throughout history men have had long hair, it was a sign of nobility and power and it also looks pretty good if it's done right. But society and women think that if you don't have short hair like almost every other man, you're worthless and feminine as a man.

I don't care though, i'd rather die poor without a job and single than change something i like about myself for the sake of other people. They can go fuck themselves, i only care about what i think about myself, and as long as i'm satisfied, nothing else matters to me.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
So i'm growing my hair out and it's getting long pretty fast, it's a bit thin on the front (duh), but it's thick and wavy everywhere else. I think it's gonna look pretty good once it's long enough to fall down and gets taken care of properly.

I was struck though when i was googling how women and society in general view long hair, and i was pretty disgusted and disappointed to be honest. Nearly all women stated that they HATE long hair on men even if it looks good or the man is attractive. They think it's a sign of weakness and femininty. I was also shocked to know that most jobs will downright reject you if you have long hair since it doesn't look "professional" to them. Society also deep down thinks that you're a faggot or gay if you have long hair for some reason.

I honestly don't get it, throughout history men have had long hair, it was a sign of nobility and power and it also looks pretty good if it's done right. But society and women think that if you don't have short hair like almost every other man, you're worthless and feminine as a man.

I don't care though, i'd rather die poor without a job and single than change something i like about myself for the sake of other people. They can go fuck themselves, i only care about what i think about myself, and as long as i'm satisfied, nothing else matters to me.
Yep I pretty much always view males with long hair as looking very faggy, you can tell society to go fuck itself all you want, but just as you can't help but like it, most people can't help but hate it. It's simply called subjective taste.

However while it may have a bad visual first impression, most sane people wouldn't let such a thing drastically change their opinion of someone. If I meet a long haired male I am less likely to instantly want to like them, however if they seem like a decent person that would quickly change, so don't think you're instantly damned for persecution by all. It's simply not how most people work.
Look, fat...

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 3 months ago

Long hair, much like big muscles or tattoos, or anything deviating from typical beauty norms, frequently have a polarizing affect. While many women will claim to hate such things, and some very much do, there are also a good proportion of the population who indeed adore these features.

Specifically focusing on long hair: its apparent when we think of many heart throbs of old (Leto, Depp, Styles) that a significant number of women prefer this feminine form of male beauty. To go further, some women are repulsed by classically masculine looks of the likes of Russel Crowe or Clint Eastwood.

Ultimately, its a case of different strokes for different folks. We've all got our own tastes and our own quirks. So long as the styles we choose are aligned and authentic to what we genuinely like then there will nearly always be a subset of the population who will indeed appreciate you for it.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Johnson wrote:
3 months ago
Long hair, much like big muscles or tattoos, or anything deviating from typical beauty norms, frequently have a polarizing affect. While many women will claim to hate such things, and some very much do, there are also a good proportion of the population who indeed adore these features.

Specifically focusing on long hair: its apparent when we think of many heart throbs of old (Leto, Depp, Styles) that a significant number of women prefer this feminine form of male beauty. To go further, some women are repulsed by classically masculine looks of the likes of Russel Crowe or Clint Eastwood.

Ultimately, its a case of different strokes for different folks. We've all got our own tastes and our own quirks. So long as the styles we choose are aligned and authentic to what we genuinely like then there will nearly always be a subset of the population who will indeed appreciate you for it.
Man i just want a big tiddy goth girlfriend.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Man i just want a big tiddy goth girlfriend.
I never pictured yes being into goth girls. I often jerk-it to pale goth beauties.
I miss the American male

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
I never pictured yes being into goth girls. I often jerk-it to pale goth beauties.
I just want to sniff all the failure and disappointment out of their pussies.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
I just want to sniff all the failure and disappointment out of their pussies.
Do you see a psychologist?
I miss the American male

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Do you see a psychologist?
No, i cope by laughing about your posts and pretending they're funny.

I like you, you're my favorite poster on here.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

Johnson wrote:
3 months ago

Different strokes for different folks. (well, as long as you have hair)

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Guest-3 » 3 months ago

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago

I used to have long hair in college. It was very popular among females. It used to make me stand out. I wish I could get back that hair style. But I can't because I need really high density in front to make it look good.
Trump 2020

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.

Post by Char » 3 months ago

It's all right if you don't look like a woman after you grow it out. There's a famous male-feminist in my country who has long hair and looks like a damn woman (reminds of that song dude looks like a lady) and on top of that this year he got a reward for equality of the year. Why did he get it? Because he made a show where he talks about how it is okay for the current generation of men to cry, pathetic SJW crap.

I wanted to grow my hair long just before I started balding, lmao. I wanted to have a medium-long hairstyle after I finished high school. It's too bad that I balded too fast. Most younger girls in their late teens love long hair on a guy, but if we talk about older women I'm not so sure.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I used to have long hair in college. It was very popular among females. It used to make me stand out. I wish I could get back that hair style. But I can't because I need really high density in front to make it look good.
You'd be surprised at how much long hair actually hides thinning and receding. Look at different Dumbeldor actor looks with long hair vs short hair.

Added in 2 minutes 52 seconds:
Char wrote:
3 months ago
It's all right if you don't look like a woman after you grow it out. There's a famous male-feminist in my country who has long hair and looks like a damn woman (reminds of that song dude looks like a lady) and on top of that this year he got a reward for equality of the year. Why did he get it? Because he made a show where he talks about how it is okay for the current generation of men to cry, pathetic SJW crap.

I wanted to grow my hair long just before I started balding, lmao. I wanted to have a medium-long hairstyle after I finished high school. It's too bad that I balded too fast. Most younger girls in their late teens love long hair on a guy, but if we talk about older women I'm not so sure.
Wow that guy you mentioned sounds like a total faggot to be honest. I think i'm quite masculine and i'm also dark enough to pull out the long hair look.

Lol at the second part though, i mean try to grow it out even if you're balding. I'm thinning at the front myself, but long hair can actually hide a lot of shit.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
You'd be surprised at how much long hair actually hides thinning and receding. Look at different Dumbeldor actor looks with long hair vs short hair.
I think it's not just a matter of hiding thinning. Long hair look best when the hair is dense. That is especially true for someone like me who has straight hair. I did try to grow my hair again a few years back. But it simply didn't look as good as it used to in my NW1 days. I use hairsprays/gel to slick my hair back when they are long. In order for it to look good, high density is a must. Anyway, my preferred long hair styles:

Added in 11 minutes 20 seconds:
One thing I would like to add is, white women absolutely loved my long hair. Indian women preferred me in shorter hair. So in my experience, there may be varying response to the length of hair depending on race/ethnicity of women you are talking to.
Attachments
ja2.jpg
ja2.jpg (35.51 KiB) Viewed 703 times
ja1.jpg
ja1.jpg (14.78 KiB) Viewed 703 times
Trump 2020

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
3 months ago
I think it's not just a matter of hiding thinning. Long hair look best when the hair is dense. That is especially true for someone like me who has straight hair. I did try to grow my hair again a few years back. But it simply didn't look as good as it used to in my NW1 days. I use hairsprays/gel to slick my hair back when they are long. In order for it to look good, high density is a must. Anyway, my preferred long hair styles:

Added in 11 minutes 20 seconds:
One thing I would like to add is, white women absolutely loved my long hair. Indian women preferred me in shorter hair. So in my experience, there may be varying response to the length of hair depending on race/ethnicity of women you are talking to.
Thank God my hair is wavy then. I'll hop back on finasteride and minoxidil to achieve some density in the front to have it look decent.

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Thank God my hair is wavy then. I'll hop back on finasteride and minoxidil to achieve some density in the front to have it look decent.
Yes, I think hopping back on finasteride and minoxidil is a great idea. If I remember correctly, you had good results from the drugs. If you stick to them, you can potentially maintain your hair for decades.
Trump 2020