2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
Right. I don't find anything interesting about Nameless's opinion that all conservatives are racist. In fact I find people who make these kinds of claims disgusting. Every time they tell a brown or a black guy that conservatives are enemies, it makes me cringe. As if I need the guidance of lefties to form my own opinion. It's insulting. They can go fuck themselves. They will never have my vote.

Anyway, I don't want to be part of this conversation. So I wouldn't say anything about this issue.


I do not believe 100% of conservatives are racist. But some of them certainly are. Donald Trump is certainly racist. And his racism is aimed at people like you - brown people from poor, undeveloped overpopulated, countries. Countries he calls "Shithole" countries. Check this out below -

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nr ... s?from=mdr

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3234

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

These laws have robbed Indians and Bangladeshis of university placements in favor of Arabs and Jews.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
Ignore nameless. He is a moron. I have spent most of my time in the US among conservatives. Many of them are my friends. I even dated conservative women. My real life experiences are complete different from what Nameless and other left wing lunatics want me to believe. Conservatives have been nothing but respectful to me. In fact every time Nameless and his kind attempt to portray all conservatives as racists, they come across hateful, delusional and completely out of touch with reality. Their opinion is as worthless to me as shit.
Typical far-rightie....trying to get other posters to hate me. What an intolerant person you are.


And just because conservatives are polite to you doesn't mean they don't look down on you. All conservatives aren't loudmouths like Rush Limbaugh and Ted Nugent. Some of them are polite as they look down on you. And some Indian citizens do comprehend that right-wing America looks down on you Indians, even if you don't get it. Here read this below -
blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
These laws have robbed Indians and Bangladeshis of university placements in favor of Arabs and Jews.
Of course Trump is hurting Indians. Trump is a cleanliness freak and a germaphobe. You have to laugh at Indians who support him because some of his racism is aimed at Indians.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 2 times in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by pjhair » 3 weeks ago

@Admin Can you tell this deranged, idiot, racist Nameless to stop quoting me? I have absolutely no desire to interact with this pathetic lowlife. I have already put him on ignore but I am not sure how to stop notifications that pop up when he quotes me.

Also this degenerate sent me some private message. I am not sure what the message said as he deleted it after sending it. Tell this left wing, racist, trash that I don't want to receive any private message from him.
Last edited by pjhair 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Well public defecation in India is understandable as there are a lack of facilities and an overpopulation problem.

It's easier to do a shit in the street on the way to work rather than clog up the company toilet at work. Plumbing is a major problem in large Indian cities.
India has water issues but Trump is a cleanliness freak and a germaphobe so of course Trump thinks of India as a filthy country in part because of India's public defecation issues. Trump also rags on American cities with homeless issues because he says homelessness damages the images of American cities so it only stands to reason that Trump looks down on India for India's homeless crisis. Read these articles below about how Trump feels about American homelessness and that will tell you how Trump feels about India's homeless issue:

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-says-sa ... 998ba4a5f/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/09 ... rty-values
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3234

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

I haven't got time to read all these articles but I do know that India needs a strong military deterrent gainst its neighbor Pakistan. Fair enough.

Trump, like all civilized folk, washes his hands after every bowel movement.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
@Admin Can you tell this deranged, idiot, racist Nameless to stop quoting me? I have absolutely no desire to interact with this pathetic lowlife. I have already put him on ignore but I am not sure how to stop notifications that pop up when he quotes me.

Also this degenerate sent me some private message. I am not sure what the message said as he deleted it after sending it. Tell this left wing, racist, trash that I don't want to receive any private message from him.
Hey listen idiot, you talk about me and you talk to me, and then you expect me to not talk about you and to you. Here's the deal I'll make with you - if you do not say one more thing about me and if you do not say one more thing to me, then I won't say one more thing about you or to you. And you also can't rate my posts and you can't rate posts that rag on me by other posters. But if you say one more thing about me or to me then I'm going to rag on you a lot. And if you upvote posts by others that attack me or rate my own posts that is a form of talking to me so don't do it anymore if you want me to stop talking to/about you.

And my private message to you was just to tell you that you're from a country that Trump thinks of as a "shithole country" so now you know what my message to you said.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3234

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@nameless why do you always get in this situation with people?
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

I don't want to gang up on the guy too harshly here but I don't like nameless
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3234

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
I don't want to gang up on the guy too harshly here but I don't like nameless
You people are too stubborn. Nameless often has an interesting take on things.
Moore/Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 852
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 648
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
@nameless why do you always get in this situation with people?
I'll send you a PM about it tomorrow or tonight.

Added in 1 minute 34 seconds:

Ah don't lie about it Ruddiger, you DO want to gang up on me.
And I don't like you either Ruddiger. That's why I've had you on ignore for some time now.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1886
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 5141
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

Why does Andrew Yang never speak in the debates?

Edited to add: He spoke a few times, and he simply did not have much to say.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
Why does Andrew Yang never speak in the debates?

Edited to add: He spoke a few times, and he simply did not have much to say.
In comparison to who exactly? In terms of policy this was possible the least substantive debate I watched, virtually no one said anything at all beyond sticking to their generic talking points and mostly outlaying ethos over policy. Klobuchar who I dislike in general for a lack of vision, policy specifics and her utter lack of charisma actually had a good night and sounded reasonable, but again where there were specifics they weren't for major issues. Virtually everyone else has turned into a caricature at this point, Steyer was totally insufferable and incoherent. Buttigieg was at his most rehearsed, disingenuous and desperate to be Obama, the points he made about accepting money from big business as a means of building a broad coalition was actually hilarious.

Yang has been ignored because the media simply dislike him, the questions they ask him tend to not lean towards the specifics of his campaign and all throughout the campaign they've have ignored his name in polls, shown photos of the wrong person, called him by the wrong name etc. Its easier to get away with it because obviously his poll numbers don't offer a path to victory either, unlike Sanders who they tried to marginalise until he was literally the frontrunner.

Maybe its because I've already looked at his campaign and policies substantially and I don't think he spoke with as eloquently as previous debates, but the specific points about focusing on the symptoms of the problems that got Trump elected rather than arbitrarily attacking Trump, a UBIs value for race focused policies and the folly of investigations into Trump subsequent to him (potentially) losing the election for example were ten times more valuable and substantive than anything else said on the debate stage. The race segment in particular was an absolute mess in regards to policy specifics with Yang the only one offering a credible solution or something direct. Even Warren brought up that people talk the talk during the campaign but historically administrations had failed to fix the issues yet herself gave no specific point to address the issues.

I mean you may not like the simplicity of his UBI as a policy solution to various discussed issues but its absolutely major in its potential to address virtually every problem discussed and there's no beating around the bush in terms of exactly how it will function. A VAT would pay for it, and everyone gets it. If you've seen him in previous debates I don't think he added value tonight over what he has said prior, but the specific policy points are so drastic and left-field in regards to the other candidates I'm not sure you can consider it "not much to say". He didn't emphasise the drug legalisation question particularly eloquently but again I'm not sure how you can't see it as substantive.

Out of interest, who do you support and do you think Bernie had a good night? Particularly during the trade segment I felt his arguments were horrible on the substance but on top other candidates simply debated the point better. That and ad nauseum talk of fighting against special interests with not a whole lot of specifics.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 641
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 751
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women
Age: 20

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by Xexos » 3 weeks ago

Nameless is a prime example of how some people get more retarded the older they get.

BUT to be fair, all the 50 years old i know are emotionally and mentally more stable than him, have good families and even grandchildren in some cases, if some of them are bald (like my father), they've already gotten over it 2 decades ago or something.

Nameless is a prime example of a spoiled first world low IQ leftist who can't contribute to the world or bear any responsibilities whatsoever and he thinks that he lives in a fairy tale because he's so disconnected with reality. He's emotinally and mentally stunned since he was a teenager and he throws tantrums and wishes death on guys 30 years younger than him for having different opinions. His problems run much deeper than hair loss since i suspect he's been crazy long before hair loss, but hair loss was like the straw that broke the camel's back, and also broke Nameless's dry, stinky mush of a brain.

Disgusting and pathetic.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1804
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3234

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
3 weeks ago
Nameless is a prime example of how some people get more retarded the older they get.

BUT to be fair, all the 50 years old i know are emotionally and mentally more stable than him, have good families and even grandchildren in some cases, if some of them are bald (like my father), they've already gotten over it 2 decades ago or something.

Nameless is a prime example of a spoiled first world low IQ leftist who can't contribute to the world or bear any responsibilities whatsoever and he thinks that he lives in a fairy tale because he's so disconnected with reality. He's emotinally and mentally stunned since he was a teenager and he throws tantrums and wishes death on guys 30 years younger than him for having different opinions. His problems run much deeper than hair loss since i suspect he's been crazy long before hair loss, but hair loss was like the straw that broke the camel's back, and also broke Nameless's dry, stinky mush of a brain.

Disgusting and pathetic.
Look, I wouldn't call it "getting more retarded" as we get older. I'm one year off of being 40 and I know from the experience of watching my friends that we get more stubborn in our later years.
We are more set in our ways, as the saying goes. And possibly angry at the fact we can't get the attention of young attractive females.
I'm serious on that last point: It doesn't matter how old a man gets, the sight of prime female bodies has an effect.

I'm also tempted to disregard your ideas that this is mostly a first-world problem, but maybe you are on to something because we men in the first-world are constantly surrounded by temptation. Images of scantily clad female figures splash in front of us on a daily basis and I believe this must have a psychological effect in the minds of out of touch middle-age men.

You do realize that you too will become "disgusting and pathetic" soon enough? Probably sooner than me and nameless.
There is no other way. It's coming, son.
Moore/Trump 2020

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests