2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago
I write code as part of my job. I find it hard to believe that they didn't test the software. Counting votes does not sound like the most difficult software development problem.

Here's an article:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com ... -disaster/
My dad is a software developer and also thinks what occurred is a virtual impossibility without it being deliberate. And of course you’re right about specifically an app that just has to count votes and take names.

The fact that Pete’s campaign partially financed the company that developed the app is incredibly questionable, and him declaring victory early before the public or even rival campaigns knew the results again begs for conspiracy theories. If the people counting votes didn’t know the numbers, the DNC didn’t know, and rival campaigns didn’t know, how exactly can Pete declare victory?

The declaring victory wouldn’t be as suspect if not for the fact that Pete was outside the margin of error in almost every single poll from right before the election, and by a wide margin at that. We are talking +6% for the most part above the polls for a candidate that didn’t have by any means the best ground game in the state or spending in terms of ads. Nor are his supporters likely as motivated to vote as say Bernie’s.

And now they magically get 62% of the results, well where exactly did they pull the from if the system and the backup had failed? Either the app failed or it didn’t, the numbers can’t randomly be magicked into existence on a whim.

It reminds me so much of the Epstein situation where so much went wrong there practically begging the public to call it a conspiracy, so they can turn around and lob mud at them for doing so as if it isn’t 100 times more rational than accepting how bullshit their story is.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

pjhair, You will change your mind about leaving America next year. You will stay longer.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 5 times in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
You could finish your schooling in India. They have schools in India. You just want to be in America.
Why the fuck will I drop out and restart my degree in India? Have you lost your mind namejob? Also, why the fuck would I lie about not wanting to stay in the US? Not everyone is a pathological liar like you.

Added in 2 minutes 29 seconds:
nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
But his re-election won't hurt me because I'm an American citizen.
Lol, So am I. So according to your logic, his reelection shouldn't hurt me either :lol: :lol: :

Added in 2 minutes 49 seconds:
nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
You will help him get re-elected even though he and 90+ percent of his supporters hate you because you're dark-skinned, you come from what they call a "shithole" country
They are not wrong. India needs to be cleaned. The streets are really dirty. But you know that doesn't matte to me. I want to go there because I have a very loving family, something that you will never experience.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
Why the fuck will I drop out and restart my degree in India? Have you lost your mind namejob? Also, why the fuck would I lie about not wanting to stay in the US? Not everyone is a pathological liar like you.
You claimed you want to go to India and you claimed your family is in India. Based on that information I reasonably assumed that you want to go to India. AND PEOPLE TRANSFER THEIR EDUCATIONS FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER PLACE EVERY DAY.

Added in 1 minute 12 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
I want to go there because I have a very loving family, something that you will never experience.
As if you would know.

Added in 2 minutes 15 seconds:
pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
They are not wrong. India needs to be cleaned. The streets are really dirty. But you know that doesn't matte to me.
You shamefully badmouth your own country.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 4 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
You could finish your schooling in India. They have schools in India. And you never had to come to America to go to school in the first place because there are schools in India. You just want to be in America. But the right-wing Americans you want to love you do not love you and they never will. They hate you. As far as they're concerned you're a dirty & unclean animal with dark skin and who comes from a "shithole" country. That's what the right-wingers that you appease think of you.
On the mere fact alone that PJ supports Trump and has donated to him, 99% of conservatives and Republicans would have no hate for him. Even if they think India is a shithole country (and for the most part it is) it doesn’t mean they naturally hate anyone who is Indian or even hate India. Not exactly surprising when Westerners call a third world country a shithole, doesn’t mean they hate the people living in that country.

Your view of conservatives comes from a place of mental illness. Your rhetoric towards conservatives is what is hateful, an angry projection from yourself with no reference to reality. So much for you being a “moderate”
Democrat. Although at this point there indeed seems to be a collective psychosis among so called moderate Democrats.

I don’t even hate you or wish death upon you etc and you’ve said as much about me post after post at this point.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
Based on that information I assumed that you want to go to India. If you truly want to go to India then that would be the reason why you would transfer your education to India. But you won't transfer your education to India because you don't want to leave the USA.
You illiterate nutjob, credit transfer at the level of graduate school from a US university to an India is extremely rare and complicated, if it happens at all. Anyway, I am not discussing academics with an idiot like you. Go back to calling all Trump supporters racist. That's the only thing you can accomplish given your low intellect. I am am putting you on ignore as I don't want to waste my time interacting with an obviously disturbed and stupid individual such as yourself.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
You illiterate nutjob, credit transfer at the level of graduate school from a US university to an India is extremely rare and complicated, if it happens at all. Anyway, I am not discussing academics with an idiot like you. Go back to calling all Trump supporters racist. That's the only thing you can accomplish given your low intellect. I am am putting you on ignore as I don't want to waste my time interacting with an obviously disturbed and stupid individual such as yourself.
So what if it''s complicated and hard? If it's not impossible then you can do it.

And I see you've put me on ignore. Smart move. I've put you on ignore too.
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

@pjhair @nameless listen up.

Nameless -- there is no evidence that the right wing of American politics think a guy like pj is dirty and unclean and would likely deport him.
This is delusional paranoia not uncommon on the irrational left.

Pj -- Nameless has a legitimate expectation about getting his hair back within the next few years. Hair treatment technology is rapidly improving and I believe there is a strong chance that once nameless and myself regain our fullhead status then our glory days will resume.

I plan on meeting nameless in Seattle, Washington for a week of clubbing and slaying in the local nightclubs.
We will be photo blogging this experience on this very site.
Stay tuned.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago

Nameless -- there is no evidence that the right wing of American politics think a guy like pj is dirty and unclean and would likely deport him.
Ignore nameless. He is a moron. I have spent most of my time in the US among conservatives. Many of them are my friends. I even dated conservative women. My real life experiences are complete different from what Nameless and other left wing lunatics want me to believe. Conservatives have been nothing but respectful to me. In fact every time Nameless and his kind attempt to portray all conservatives as racists, they come across hateful, delusional and completely out of touch with reality. Their opinion is as worthless to me as shit.
Trump 2020

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
@pjhair @nameless listen up.

I think Trump calling countries of browned skin people and high poverty, lots of garbage, open defecation, and stuff like that, "shithole countries" is evidence to that effect, especially when you also factor in that a whole lot of rank and file republicans supported Trump's attitude about that.

It's my understanding that pjhair is Indian and that would make him a brown person. Also, even if India wasn't specifically mentioned by Trump as one of the countries India has all the problems going on as the countries that Trump called "Shithole countries".

Here's an article written by an Indian author who claims that India is similar to the countries that Trump called "Shithole countries":

http://www.newsindiatimes.com/does-trum ... ke-india/o

The author doesn't draw a conclusion as to whether Trump was referring to India when he talked about "Shithole Countries", but the author does say that there isn't a meaningful difference between India and the countries Trump calls "Shithole countries".
Last edited by nameless 2 weeks ago, edited 3 times in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
I think Trump calling countries of browned skin people and high poverty, lots of garbage, open defecation, and stuff like that, "shithole countries" is evidence to that effect, especially when you also factor in that a whole lot of rank and file republicans supported Trump's a
The author doesn't draw a conclusion as to whether Trump was referring to India when he talked about "Shithole Countries", but the author does say that there isn't a meaningful difference between India and the countries Trump calls "Shithole countries".
Well public defecation in India is understandable as there are a lack of facilities and an overpopulation problem.

It's easier to do a shit in the street on the way to work rather than clog up the company toilet at work. Plumbing is a major problem in large Indian cities.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Well public defecation in India is understandable as there are a lack of facilities and an overpopulation problem.

It's easier to do a shit in the street on the way to work rather than clog up the company toilet at work. Plumbing is a major problem in large Indian cities.
Let it go @blackg. Let this idiot nameless spew whatever garbage comes to his mouth. He is very similar to this guy:

Trump 2020

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
3 weeks ago
Let it go @blackg. Let this idiot nameless spew whatever garbage comes to his mouth. He is very similar to this guy:
Let what go? These pages are for conversation, not silence and you and nameless both have some interesting opinions.

I like Dave Rubin.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
Let what go? These pages are for conversation, not silence and you and nameless both have some interesting opinions.
Right. I don't find anything interesting about Nameless's opinion that all conservatives are racist. In fact I find people who make these kinds of claims disgusting. Every time they tell a brown or a black guy that conservatives are enemies, it makes me cringe. As if I need the guidance of lefties to form my own opinion. It's insulting. They can go fuck themselves. They will never have my vote.

Anyway, I don't want to be part of this conversation. So I wouldn't say anything about this issue.
Trump 2020

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hearing what people really think is illuminating and even enlightening. Don't take it all so personal.
I love namejob.
Moore/Trump 2020