2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23095

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
It was true, or would you also file those under "well that kind of thing can happen to anyone who's under pressure!":



hillary_clinton_spams_seizure.gif



I don't see how this could ever fit into reality but we're all entitled to our own pronostic ;).

Just a small remark: please refrain from using 'T' instead of Trump, for the good of this website's Google ranking :).
This is seriously in poor taste. I'm mean, come on! Sure the lady appears unwell but this is bordering on mockery, Fred.
Once again, do I have to explain the constant media and work pressure these people are under!
Seriously, give them a break.

Another thing I will say about Hillary is that after she was defeated in the 2016 presidential election, she displayed a sense of character and class that greatly impressed me.
She said of Trump "We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead."


@Yettee I guess the video links to New York Times will work but reading their articles won't after you have exceeded three of their articles, I think.
Anyway my comments weren't directed at you, just Bourgeoisie Fred.

Look, if Joe can turn back illegal immigrants and maintain 2nd amendment rights then I will endorse him.
Gays need guns to protect themselves from encroaching third-world homophobes.
endless sexless.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23096

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
This is seriously in poor taste. I'm mean, come on! Sure the lady appears unwell but this is bordering on mockery, Fred.
Once again, do I have to explain the constant media and work pressure these people are under!
Seriously, give them a break.

Another thing I will say about Hillary is that after she was defeated in the 2016 presidential election, she displayed a sense of character and class that greatly impressed me.
She said of Trump "We owe him an open mind and a chance to lead."


@Yettee I guess the video links to New York Times will work but reading their articles won't after you have exceeded three of their articles, I think.
Anyway my comments weren't directed at you, just Bourgeoisie Fred.

Look, if Joe can turn back illegal immigrants and maintain 2nd amendment rights then I will endorse him.
Gays need guns to protect themselves from encroaching third-world homophobes.
To be honest, it probably would have been worth more respect for Hillary if she had outright admitted from the beginning she was never going to have an open mind rather than lie about it.

At this rate, the world will implode before November anyway.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23097

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
To be honest, it probably would have been worth more respect for Hillary if she had outright admitted from the beginning she was never going to have an open mind rather than lie about it.

At this rate, the world will implode before November anyway.
Great, I'm glad it's you!

I just wanted to say how proud I am of our PM and government for getting on the front foot regarding this virus crisis.
Morrison has been statesman like in the media and I hope the population listened to him when he told everyone to calm down as there is enough supply for everyone as long as we don't panic-buy.

What are your thoughts?
endless sexless.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23098

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Great, I'm glad it's you!

I just wanted to say how proud I am of our PM and government for getting on the front foot regarding this virus crisis.
Morrison has been statesman like in the media and I hope the population listened to him when he told everyone to calm down as there is enough supply for everyone as long as we don't panic-buy.

What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that I am largely happy with the response and that from Trump too, however ultimately it is early days and that things are far from dire, but seem to point towards a dire economic situation at the end of the tunnel.

In regards to panic buying, I didn’t go crazy but I bought up early for a few months supply of toilet paper and tissues and don’t regret it.

Also, why in the fuck is the milk at the supermarket that goes off in 10 days completely selling out?

My housemate is working from home at the moment which hurts my root opportunities, it is not helping my mental health along with the stock market and potential economic damage. Generations ahead have been fucked because of a retarded (Chinese) virus that probably won’t last 12 months.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23099

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
My housemate is working from home at the moment which hurts my root opportunities,
Lol, spoken like a true Aussie (for our international viewers a "root" means having sexual Intercourse).

Can you root your flatmate?

Added in 2 minutes 18 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
Also, why in the fuck is the milk at the supermarket that goes off in 10 days completely selling out?
Cows will be extinct in 10 days.
endless sexless.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23100

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Lol, spoken like a true Aussie (for our international viewers a "root" means having sexual Intercourse).

Can you root your flatmate?

Added in 2 minutes 18 seconds:

Cows will be extinct in 10 days.
He’s my best friend, but Id bang the shit out of his Malaysian girlfriend. She bites me sometimes at least which is hot and gives hugs but I want to eat her ass and demolish her so bad.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23101

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
He’s my best friend, but Id bang the shit out of his Malaysian girlfriend. She bites me sometimes at least which is hot and gives hugs but I want to eat her ass and demolish her so bad.
The language you're using is quite toxic.
Where does she bite you and what is your flatmate doing during this carnivorous attack?

Is he a consensual cuckold?
endless sexless.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23103

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
The language you're using is quite toxic.
Where does she bite you and what is your flatmate doing during this carnivorous attack?

Is he a consensual cuckold?
No he gets very aggressive and angry when I speak about performing sexual acts on her, the biting he allowed but is vaguely annoyed at. He won’t let her bite him because he doesn’t enjoy it. Bites my arm or shoulder very hard, once a soft neck bite. He is usually in his room.

It is not toxic to want to eat the ass of your best friends girlfriend. It is just life.

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23111

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago

It is not toxic to want to eat the ass of your best friends girlfriend. It is just life.
Well, considering that lack of toilet paper out there...
endless sexless.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23120

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Wow bogan's are as degenerate as I imagined
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23129

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

We have feelings too, Rudi.
endless sexless.

User avatar
Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 2022
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 5144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23135

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

democrats_hypocrisy_trump_biden_vulgar.jpg
democrats_hypocrisy_trump_biden_vulgar.jpg (84.58 KiB) Viewed 674 times
:christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 3773
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23136

Post by Rudiger » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
democrats_hypocrisy_trump_biden_vulgar.jpg
Look, fat :smirk:
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Posts: 2186
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 4046

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23140

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Most humans are one-sided and hypocritical but it doesn't mean we all have to play that game.

Class will rise to the top.
endless sexless.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 2 years ago
Reputation: 1978
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23141

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

blackg wrote:
3 months ago
Most humans are one-sided and hypocritical but it doesn't mean we all have to play that game.

Class will rise to the top.
Exactly, which is why Trump is president and will win 2020.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post