2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22878

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

Added in 3 minutes 25 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Isn't he a software engineer or something? I've always marvelled at how he has the ability to work in a field like this when the intellect he shows in regards to politics makes it questionable whether or not he'd be able to even wipe his ass (although let's be honest, there's almost certainly a little more shit left on there than for the average person).
I think that either you are fantasizing about Ryan Goslin, our your period is in sync with @Rudiger's.

By the way, I do agree with Rudiger on some issues. You (@JLBB) really are a dick.

I'm really glad that he called you out, especially when you were being such a baby with HairBlues.

If it wasn't obvious before, it is now. Stop white knighting him.

You're intellect is the one that's lacking.

Go to this website: https://www.google.com/ Type in the word Stormy Daniels.

Do I need to send you screenshot directions? Seriously, you should shut up and just mind your own business.

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
It’s a little sad we’ve had this discussion multiple times, but Trump didn’t pay a pornstar like you said with campaign raised money. Money from his lawyer was paid to make her to not publicly say anything occurred, which first of all is no proof that it actually happened and even more questionable if she is dishonest enough to take gag money and still allege that they did.

Sad you say Rudiger doesn’t understand American politics when you can’t get these details right after me correcting you multiple times. And I mean for fuck sake, to anyone complaining about being attacked in political discussions maybe focus on getting the facts right and a little less on getting offended for being insulted over objectively not getting your facts right.

The reality is the kid doesn’t deserve a giant settlement even though he will probably get it, not endless sympathy. Ultimately that’s the fault of dishonest, and anti-Republican biased reporting, he simply lucked out on their stupidity and immorality. They created a false, hateful and politicized narrative out of a child for ratings, they don’t deserve to have a network quite frankly.
Michael Cohen is in prison for lying to Congress about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

Honestly, you need to do a Google search before you make your posts.

I really question your intelligence. You shouldn't say things about my intelligence, when yours is clearly lacking.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/micha ... 2019-04-29


By the way, you're the one that called Hairblues a cunt, when she proved your argument wrong, remember?

It sounds like you should stop judging me, and start researching your replies.

Added in 4 minutes 52 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
So let me get this right because you seem so confident in all the knowledge you possess, and you actually think you can tell me how I don't understand what's going on.

In 2006, Donald Trump, then a Democrat, used GOP fundraising money to personally give to Stormy Daniels as a prostitute?

You even put it in bold, to emphasize how certain you are of this. That was such a huge case that was headline news in your country for a year, with lots of intricacies and side stories throughout, and that whole time you clearly didn't even understand it enough that you can summise it correctly in only several words. What were you doing that whole time? How were you reading in to it like this?
Who said 2006? Get some sleep.

Added in 26 minutes 13 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
So let me get this right because you seem so confident in all the knowledge you possess, and you actually think you can tell me how I don't understand what's going on.

In 2006, Donald Trump, then a Democrat, used GOP fundraising money to personally give to Stormy Daniels as a prostitute?

You even put it in bold, to emphasize how certain you are of this. That was such a huge case that was headline news in your country for a year, with lots of intricacies and side stories throughout, and that whole time you clearly didn't even understand it enough that you can summise it correctly in only several words. What were you doing that whole time? How were you reading in to it like this?
His 2016 campaign money. That is what his lawyer esentially went to prison for.

I really don't give a shit who wins in 2020. I'm being completely honest.

You're the one who bought up Covington, and this bullshit that came with it. Not me.

Then your boyfriend JLBB stepped in to white knight you.

I've said it here on this board before, I don't like Biden.

So, I did summarize it correctly.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22880

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
Added in 3 minutes 25 seconds:


I think that either you are fantasizing about Ryan Goslin, our your period is in sync with @Rudiger's.

By the way, I do agree with @Rudiger on some issues. You (@JLBB) really are a dick.

I'm really glad that he called you out, especially when you were being such a baby with HairBlues.

If it wasn't obvious before, it is now. Stop white knighting him.

You're intellect is the one that's lacking.

Go to this website: https://www.google.com/ Type in the word Stormy Daniels.

Do I need to send you screenshot directions? Seriously, you should shut up and just mind your own business.




Michael Cohen is in prison for lying to Congress about the payment to Stormy Daniels.

Honestly, you need to do a Google search before you make your posts.

I really question your intelligence. You shouldn't say things about my intelligence, when yours is clearly lacking.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/micha ... 2019-04-29


By the way, you're the one that called Hairblues a cunt, when she proved your argument wrong, remember?

It sounds like you should stop judging me, and start researching your replies.

Added in 4 minutes 52 seconds:


Who said 2006? Get some sleep.

Added in 26 minutes 13 seconds:


His 2016 campaign money. That is what his lawyer esentially went to prison for.

I really don't give a shit who wins in 2020. I'm being completely honest.

You're the one who bought up Covington, and this bullshit that came with it. Not me.

Then your boyfriend @JLBB stepped in to white knight you.

I've said it here on this board before, I don't like Biden.

So, I did summarize it correctly.
Baby needs his bottle

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22881

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Baby needs his bottle
You need your diaper changed.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22882

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
You need your diaper changed.
JL is showing symptoms of COVID-19. As well as diarrhea.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22887

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

@rclark None of your user mentions were proper, please follow this tutorial if you want the forum members to see your mentions of them:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11&start=180#p21748
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22888

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Software engineer can't use the fucking mention feature.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22889

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

They can't possibly let this guy run:



xD
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22891

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
They can't possibly let this guy run:



xD
Googling Joe Biden today, after that, is absolutely hilarious, triumphant pictures of unstoppable people's champ Joe, from CNN, New York Times, MSNBC etc, the day after he just told a prospective voter (who practically quoted Biden with things he's actually said, and only about a week ago) that he's full of shit, Biden had to shhh and stop his handler from interrupting (not THAT aggressively but it highlights how on guard his staff are, crazy uncle Joe is about to go off on one at any time) and kept pointing directly in his face, as well as telling him he wants take this outside.

Not a word about it in the mainstream media.

And I welcome that, because I don't want Biden's madness to peak this early, I'd rather he just about scrapes along, for some bizarre reason continuing to gain stronger and stronger support (among Democrat's anyway, if that still counts) and the media can get away with avoiding it enough, until he does something absolutely mental, and completely exposes what's going on there.

Preferably this happens on the main debate stage, with even Trump taking genuine pity on him.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22893

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
And I welcome that, because I don't want Biden's madness to peak this early, I'd rather he just about scrapes along, for some bizarre reason continuing to gain stronger and stronger support (among Democrat's anyway, if that still counts) and the media can get away with avoiding it enough, until he does something absolutely mental, and completely exposes what's going on there.

Preferably this happens on the main debate stage, with even Trump taking genuine pity on him.
Sadly, it's very likely to happen, the democrats, the left is once again trying to twist the fabric of reality. The media, along with the political establishment had decided something a long time ago, and now they can't let go of it, because of a mix of stubborn ideological blindness and having fallen hard for the sunk cost fallacy.

They will pull on that thread until the sweater is completely unraveled. Joe Biden is going to go down hard, the democrats are going to lose and they're going to look ridiculous. After having doubled down on their strategy for 2016, it is this time very unlikely that there will be a chance for them to triple down this time. At a point, the process of trying to create your own version of reality while calling everyone who doesn't accept it a racist, a bigot, an idiot or a conspiracy theorist fragments into nothingness. It's just not a sustainable game in the long run.

It has happened before in France for example, where establishment parties like the Socialist Party pretty much faded out of reality after having been the main parties for decades. They were clinging to their outdated and misguided ideas so fiercely that they ended up paying a hard price for it. It would be like the Labour Party disappearing in the UK, which is actually happening at the moment. Instead, they accused the electors of not voting right, of being stupid, uneducated and falling for "fake news".

This really reminds me of a biblical pattern that you find in the Old Testament, with God repeatedly saying that for example, he hardened the pharaoh's heart after each time he was called out by Moses, the people or reality (the plagues). When I first read that, my modern mind was like "why does God do that? Why does he harden his heart?" I guess it can be understood if you see it in the manner that reality will lay itself out. If you take out God out of the equation, it's still what happens to "that sort of people" let's say, the ones who are consumed by pride, by this idea that they are right despite the whole world and reality constantly telling them that they're wrong, and will keep on doing so until they drown in the Red Sea.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22895

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

I like the fact that Biden is showing his human side.
It's frustrating when you are trying to make a point and some fool keeps interrupting with constant chatter and heckling.
The best way to shut these loud-mouths up is to challenge them to a fist fight outside.
So good on you Joe, I'm turning for you.

Added in 53 minutes 11 seconds:
Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Software engineer can't use the fucking mention feature.
You haven't said what you do for work, Rudi. At least Rclarck has put himself out there by being so transparent.
I admire that.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22897

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
3 weeks ago
You haven't said what you do for work, Rudi.
He has, he's a used car salesman.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22898

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
He has, he's a used car salesman.
Lol

All jokes aside, I can see Rudi working in real estate.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22909

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
They can't possibly let this guy run:



xD
I just re-watched the Full of Shit video, and the reaction of the black guy on the left when Biden says it all (10 seconds in) xD

But because I was taken back on first watch as well, I didn't realise the waffle Biden spouted after that. I was just going to write a brief take on this and it ended up being as long as below, and in only a minute of footage, he managed to stir up all these thoughts in me.

He's being questioned about gun ownership and the 2nd amendment, makes his argument "I support the 2nd amendment, the 2nd amendment- just like right now if you yell "fire", that's not free speech" And he really says it assertively, and points his finger, like this was a really brilliant thought, and somehow applicable as a rebuttal.

"And from the very beginning (I guess as a baby?) I have .. shotgun, I have a 20 gauge, 12 gauge, my sons hunt" his target demographic mainly hates guns, and he's showing off how much he loves and owns them? The Left would definitely consider him a gun nut based on this alone (he also called his son Hunter, I know it's just a name and likely unrelated, but the shit-stirrers at Vox would likely make an "op-ed" about it if he wasn't The Chosen One) and the Right just see him as a hypocrite who will take other people's guns to appease the party.

Next part "and guess what.. You're not allowed to own ANY weapon" OK.

"I'm not taking your gun away, you want a hundred rounds? ..." the other guy interrupted him, and I really want to know where Biden was about to go with that, I really do.

This is the most important part, and it actually makes me sad, when it comes to being senile-

The other guy interrupted to point out Biden's widely circulated video about taking everyone's guns away, and quite amazingly, Biden then says this never happened, he denies this ever happening for the first time (to my knowledge). He also says sarcastically "like all the other viral videos", so this means Biden is alluding to the idea that he's never said any of the crazy things he's been saying, the only conclusion being that it's all been Deepfakes. He's aware of what that is, and like a paranoid senile old man, feels anything he's said as a contradiction is probably a result of that.

The same way you tell an old person about anything that captures their wild imagination, they can take on board that info, and apply it to everything. I mean, the idea that he's been saying all these things, sometimes beside other politicians like Beto, and now, in that moment at least, he genuinely believes that it's this new technology, setting him up for disaster.

There's just too much to deconstruct from this, at 0:48 he is opening his hands up, and then appears to want to grab the guy, which has happened before- at 0:53:



But back to the Full of Shit video, Biden then says "wai wai wai wait I'll take the AR-14's away from ya"

AR-14's. I know a lot of Right swinging media has picked up on this already (or have since I originally started this post).

But even if we ignore the AR-14's and look at what he tried to say, he's just denied saying that he wants to take people's guns away, he's presumably saying it was a Deepfake, when he clearly said it in the first place on numerous occasions (or the sentiment at least).

A moment later, when he's collected his "thoughts", his rebuttal to this is (I'm guessing) we're actually only taking the AR-15's from you, and other guns are fine, which I think is his point. Just so badly expressed, and not accurate.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23044

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago



This was the moment of the night, the way Biden turns openly to him and puts his arms up saying "want me to list them?!" like "you wanna try me punk?". Bernie immediately calls his bluff, knowing that even if there is some truth to what Biden is saying, there is absolutely no way he can competently reel off a list of 9 super PACs involving Sanders. It was win-win for Bernie, let the nation see Biden try and get through such a list on his own, as even if there's some solid points made, no way is he getting past the 2nd or 3rd one without seriously fucking up.

But it's comedic gold, Biden is the one offering this list, he brought it up and threatened to seriously expose Bernie with it, Bernie tells him "ok sure go ahead" and then the response? C'mon gimme a break xD

As if he's being cornered unfairly in to explaining something incredibly complicated, instead of being asked to explain something he went out of his way to highlight.

There's even a slight moment after Bernie says to go ahead and list them before Biden says gimme a break, Biden says "okay.." as if he's actually about to, and then something kicks in that reminds him he's Joe Biden, he regularly forgets what state he's in, moments earlier he talked about coronavirus as if we had been through this specific virus before (I thought he meant SARS or another type of coronavirus at first, but no he then corrected himself, with the "n1h1" instead of h1n1) so anyway, at least he's somewhat self aware enough to duck out of trying to say a list of 9 things.

Bernie says "I won't give you a break on this" and I guess in his weak sauce incompetent way he does his best, but Trump would have a field day with that. He wouldn't just let it go, he would point out that Biden offered it, and is now totally afraid of saying it, he'd smell blood for sure.
Look, fat...

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#23051

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I challenge anyone reeling from a blitzkrieg campaign around the United States to remember exactly what state they are in on a day-to-day basis.
Heck, sometimes these candidates are in two states on the very same day!
Ohio then Kentucky, for example. Crossing the Ohio River from Cincinnati south into Covington, Kentucky.

Two cities and two states in one day. I'd like to see @Rudiger do this and keep his wits about him.
These things are hectic and as Joe would say "give me a break."
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post