2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22850

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Don't bring up the Covington kids around rclark, he'll quickly realise he's wrong and an awful person for vilifying minors, and then go in to this bizarre act where he gets overly sarcastic and off the rails. Basically pretending to be fucking nuts (as if he needs to pretend to do this).

It doesn't matter that the original story resulted in countless rebuttals and millions of dollars of settlement for false defamation, rclark saw the picture of young white supremacist MAGA man smirking at the defenseless bullied Indian, the CNN caption told him so, and the truth can't erase that.

As for the media being equally unfair to both left and right politicians?!

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... -coverage/

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/02/55509274 ... 3665024110

Can you imagine the field day the press would have if Donald Trump had done any of the things Joe Biden has done. Imagine having several hours of video footage of Trump sniffing other politicians wives hair and their young female children (while ignoring the boy children of course, Biden's no faggot pedo he's a man's man of a pedo). Imagine Trump constantly forgetting which state he's in, or falsifying his heroic war stories, or telling members of the public not to vote for him because of petty differences.
Look, fat...

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1332
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1786
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22851

Post by rclark » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Don't bring up the Covington kids around rclark, he'll quickly realise he's wrong and an awful person for vilifying minors, and then go in to this bizarre act where he gets overly sarcastic and off the rails. Basically pretending to be fucking nuts (as if he needs to pretend to do this).
The post above was over one year ago, and has nothing to do with Trump, or this thread topic. It has everything to
do with the fact that @Rudiger is a dick who will say anything to get up votes.

By the way Rudiger, Covington will probably be a millionaire. He is already suing the news station for millions of
dollars. This means he will never have to work a day in his life.

The only reason Rudiger is bringing this year old post up, is because he is a dick.

Rudiger, your posts are so long and boring, I think I'm going back to bed.

Rudiger, the compassionate dick head who slams members on a board to get posts. That's what
your foot note should be.

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago

Can you imagine the field day the press would have if Donald Trump had done any of the things Joe Biden has done. Imagine having several hours of video footage of Trump sniffing other politicians wives hair and their young female children (while ignoring the boy children of course, Biden's no faggot pedo he's a man's man of a pedo). Imagine Trump constantly forgetting which state he's in, or falsifying his heroic war stories, or telling members of the public not to vote for him because of petty differences.
You should pay more attention to your own countries politics, because obviously you don't
understand what's happening in America very well.

Trump paid a porn star for sex (Stormy Daniels) with GOP fund raising money. So, yes, the press does know this. Every
American knows this. Everybody in the United knows this, and they don't care. The press doesn't
care.

Saying that I like to insult minors is very petty, but some people like Rudiger have do that for points on an online board.
"2000 points and party" is your motto.

Covington is going to be a millionaire, and get a settlement for what he went through.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22853

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

Lol, 2000 points and party.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22854

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago



What happened? The democrats somehow thought that the handful of activists they saw screeching on Twitter about letting in illegal immigrants, cheering for socialism and forcing people to use their made-up pronouns were actually representative of the entire US population.

While reality is more like:

Image
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22856

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
The post above was over one year ago, and has nothing to do with Trump, or this thread topic. It has everything to
do with the fact that @Rudiger is a dick who will say anything to get up votes.

By the way Rudiger, Covington will probably be a millionaire. He is already suing the news station for millions of
dollars. This means he will never have to work a day in his life.

The only reason Rudiger is bringing this year old post up, is because he is a dick.

Rudiger, your posts are so long and boring, I think I'm going back to bed.

Rudiger, the compassionate dick head who slams members on a board to get posts. That's what
your foot note should be.




You should pay more attention to your own countries politics, because obviously you don't
understand what's happening in America very well.

Trump paid a porn star for sex (Stormy Daniels) with GOP fund raising money. So, yes, the press does know this. Every
American knows this. Everybody in the United knows this, and they don't care. The press doesn't
care.

Saying that I like to insult minors is very petty, but some people like Rudiger have do that for points on an online board.
"2000 points and party" is your motto.

Covington is going to be a millionaire, and get a settlement for what he went through.
It’s a little sad we’ve had this discussion multiple times, but Trump didn’t pay a pornstar like you said with campaign raised money. Money from his lawyer was paid to make her to not publicly say anything occurred, which first of all is no proof that it actually happened and even more questionable if she is dishonest enough to take gag money and still allege that they did.

Sad you say Rudiger doesn’t understand American politics when you can’t get these details right after me correcting you multiple times. And I mean for fuck sake, to anyone complaining about being attacked in political discussions maybe focus on getting the facts right and a little less on getting offended for being insulted over objectively not getting your facts right.

The reality is the kid doesn’t deserve a giant settlement even though he will probably get it, not endless sympathy. Ultimately that’s the fault of dishonest, and anti-Republican biased reporting, he simply lucked out on their stupidity and immorality. They created a false, hateful and politicized narrative out of a child for ratings, they don’t deserve to have a network quite frankly.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1638
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22857

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
4 weeks ago
@yettee , I am curious about something. You mentioned that if Bernie is nominated, you may vote for him(or write someone else in?). My question is why would you not vote for Trump?
I strongly disagree with him on so many issues, I'd never vote for him. I wouldn't have been thrilled to vote for Sanders, hopefully I won't have to and it'll be Biden.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22858

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
I wouldn't have been thrilled to vote for Sanders, hopefully I won't have to and it'll be Biden.
Why?

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1638
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22859

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
3 weeks ago
Why?
Because I'm far more in agreement with Biden on just about everything. Yes he is showing his age and that's a concern, and he wouldn't be the first person in the country I'd choose. But of the current options, for me, no question it's Biden. And I think he'll probably win but time will tell about that.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22860

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago

You should pay more attention to your own countries politics, because obviously you don't
understand what's happening in America very well.

Trump paid a porn star for sex (Stormy Daniels) with GOP fund raising money. So, yes, the press does know this. Every
American knows this. Everybody in the United knows this, and they don't care.
So let me get this right because you seem so confident in all the knowledge you possess, and you actually think you can tell me how I don't understand what's going on.

In 2006, Donald Trump, then a Democrat, used GOP fundraising money to personally give to Stormy Daniels as a prostitute?

You even put it in bold, to emphasize how certain you are of this. That was such a huge case that was headline news in your country for a year, with lots of intricacies and side stories throughout, and that whole time you clearly didn't even understand it enough that you can summise it correctly in only several words. What were you doing that whole time? How were you reading in to it like this?
Look, fat...

Guest-3
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 792
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2465

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22861

Post by Guest-3 » 3 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
3 weeks ago
The media does lots of sensationalist stories to get clicks and advertisers.

We can accuse the media of "bullshitism", but not leftism. Some articles are sensationalized to get views.

Half the candidates are conservative. The media is just as bad against liberal candidates. They don't give them a break.

They do the same thing when more liberal candidates are in office as well.

It doesn't make sense. There are lots of conservatives getting elected into office. They're running negative campaigns against their opponents, and people are using their money to make these ads.
It's actually pretty well known that media and academia are dominated by lefties. I think American liberal media is pretty biased and dishonest but they are still far better than disgusting Indian media who are downright evil. Here is what happens to minorities in Pakistan. The person who is trying to save these minorities, Prime minister Modi, is being called Hitler by disgustingly dishonest Indian leftist media.



Can you really say with a straight face that Indian media is right and Modi is like Hitler? They are also lying to European and American media and that's why you see demonization of Modi and current right wing government here as well. Seriously fuck them all. I support Modi and I support Trump. Media and academia can go fuck themselves.
Trump 2020

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 928
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1918
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22862

Post by JLBB » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
So let me get this right because you seem so confident in all the knowledge you possess, and you actually think you can tell me how I don't understand what's going on.

In 2006, Donald Trump, then a Democrat, used GOP fundraising money to personally give to Stormy Daniels as a prostitute?

You even put it in bold, to emphasize how certain you are of this. That was such a huge case that was headline news in your country for a year, with lots of intricacies and side stories throughout, and that whole time you clearly didn't even understand it enough that you can summise it correctly in only several words. What were you doing that whole time? How were you reading in to it like this?
Isn't he a software engineer or something? I've always marvelled at how he has the ability to work in a field like this when the intellect he shows in regards to politics makes it questionable whether or not he'd be able to even wipe his ass (although let's be honest, there's almost certainly a little more shit left on there than for the average person).

Similar situation with so many people. I understand brainwashing to simply believe anything you hear, or joining the anti-Trump cult to attack him at every opportunity but most people quote things that have actually been said, Rclark outright just makes things up so it sounds worse and even if he is shown multiple times to be wrong he ignores it.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22864

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1217
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3504
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22867

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

It is a little baffling how the Democratic party has such an influx of politicians that are at least capable enough to rally support and get ahead in politics on a national scale, yet are so, god damn weird. I mean, charmless, no self awareness, 2 dimensional, instantly come across like they'd be the weirdest ones at a dinner party that everyone would politely avoid.

Yet, they've made it this far in their party?! Is it the horribly weak ideology meeting the cultural virtue signalling turmoil of the last several years, coming to a Crux? And quite simply, these are the best, of a terrible overall group of people.

Just look how fucking weird this is (0:48)



It's just baffling how they manage to churn out consistently bizarre and hilarious ways to be completely cringe, while also having zero political direction.
Look, fat...

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1971
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4998
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22868

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
3 weeks ago
Just look how fucking weird this is (0:48)
I had to close the video after 3 instances of that "joke", because I was afraid that I wouldn't be to close my dropped jaw anymore.

This is precisely why I can't stand listening to those people, they truly are the losers of the school desperately trying to act out their idea of what cool is. Like I don't know, being mean to others and attacking them on their looks for example, that'll teach them! And then I'll laugh at my own jokes to really drive it home, because that's what cool people do, right?!

Cool people are cool because they pursue what they truly love and truly believe in, because they're not putting on an act that they think will get them the approval of the crowd. When those leftists see the success of people like Jordan Peterson or Joe Rogan, they can't comprehend it, so they project their own failed tactics onto them: "I'm pretty sure it's a role to get people to like them!" No sweetheart, that's actually what you're doing.

Not only are they not cool, relatable or authentic, but they're so mean-spirited. You can be sure that they would call us bullies for pointing out the obvious. Those people would be so much more likable if they dropped the act altogether and were just honest with themselves and others.

Instead they double down, triple down and tell us that if you like Donald Trump and other conservative speakers, there must be something deeply wrong with you, which of course is a great tool to convert undecided voters to their cause.

And now that I think about it, what is that cause? What ideas, values and policies are they defending again? Orange Man and his supporters bad! Good luck with that.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1948
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3600

2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

#22869

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

I liked the umbrella man reference though I'm confused by its usage here regarding Trump.

To me the umbrella man is the ultimate symbol of leftist paranoia, so maybe it is atp.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post