2020 Democratic presidential nomination thread

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I'm with fragile Joe.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I'm with fragile Joe.
I'm apparently not a good troll-catcher :( , so ... well if you are serious, I'm curious (and I mean I'm genuinely curious, like I'd like to know in detail) about why you'd switch from endorsing Trump to Biden. You've posted a lot about strongly supporting Trump. They are not similar.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
I'm apparently not a good troll-catcher :( , so ... well if you are serious, I'm curious (and I mean I'm genuinely curious, like I'd like to know in detail) about why you'd switch from endorsing Trump to Biden. You've posted a lot about strongly supporting Trump. They are not similar.
Well I'm a bit unsure about how serious Joe will be concerning the southern border but I like his firm nature. I think this will bode well for dealing with Congress.

I also like the fact that he is gaffe prone as trivial matters like these weed out those in the population who aren't all that politically minded. These folks just want partisan point scoring.

I also like the fact that during the late 60's he never took part in anti-war demonstrations concerning the U.S. military action in Vietnam.
I consider him a patriot.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Poor Joe Biden, under so much pressure that all he's able to do now is to confidently string words together to create meaningless sentences.

But still, since #orangemanbad, #votebluenomatterwho :thumbup:.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/23/na ... rand-paul/

Where did that even come from?! A story about Rand Paul comes up and she randomly blurts our justifying some incident from 3 years ago, mental.
Look, fat...

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

I agree with Joe. We have to take care of the cure.
Sensible policies like these are desperately needed.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 5 days ago

joe_biden_sexual_assault_believe_women_washington_post.jpg
joe_biden_sexual_assault_believe_women_washington_post.jpg (108.68 KiB) Viewed 162 times

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/27/joe- ... ara-reade/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/ ... rinciples/
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 days ago

We are all human, @Admin.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Rudiger » 4 days ago

blackg wrote:
5 days ago
We are all human, @Admin.
Indeed and as a reasonable human being, he should now face his previous mistakes.

Do you think that will happen? Has Joe Biden ever accepted fault in any capacity?
Look, fat...

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
4 days ago
Indeed and as a reasonable human being, he should now face his previous mistakes.

Do you think that will happen? Has Joe Biden ever accepted fault in any capacity?
We all make mistakes, even my parents, but I think you should apologize to Fred and start the conversation again.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Rudiger » 2 days ago

blackg wrote:
2 days ago
We all make mistakes, even my parents, but I think you should apologize to Fred and start the conversation again.
Did you apologise to President Trump for assuming rclarks info (of all people, fucking rclark) about the Easter lockdown deadline being definite, was completely accurate?
Look, fat...

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 days ago

The prez doesn't need my apology.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by Rudiger » 2 days ago

Shoeonhead has always been entertaining but her videos on political issues (it's not exactly on political ideology or stances though) are getting very good, the one above is excellent.

She's becoming Tim Pool and doesn't realise yet, but I think this is a great example of the left being pushed right. Shoe will definitely get hate over this (as she's said in the past she has for being remotely against any politician or figure on the left) even if a lot of the visible upvoted comments will be supporting her (because well, it's basic logic, very well explained but it's not remotely a moral crisis here).

It's still funny to see how oblivious even the more reasonable left can be, at one point on the video she acknowledged the lack of media coverage for Biden, and says "I wooonder why that could be..." Which I instantly assumed was sarcasm but no, she genuinely didn't know why the mainstream media was downplaying the sexual abuse allegations of the Democratic nominee.

But that's another thing, she perfectly outlines how little coverage this is getting in the media which isn't easy to do concisely. Instead of comparing this with say, Kavanaugh and the circus shit show, she decides to compare it to the Bernie Bros sending snake emojis on Twitter, which is a pretty hilarious dichotomy as well. It's completely appropriate to compare these 2 things, but I think she also could have used an example against coverage of other sexual allegations, even celebrities.

I do think shoes scoffing at muh Russia and the absurdity of that, is something that would be controversial among leftists a few years ago. Now most of them know it's ridiculous.

Here's the article from the video:

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe ... -times-up/
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 days ago
Did you apologise to President Trump for assuming rclarks info (of all people, fucking rclark) about the Easter lockdown deadline being definite, was completely accurate?
You can't even accurately quote me, so I don't think you should be criticizing what I said. This is the unedited version of
what I said.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=691&p=23347&hilit=Trump#p23347

You might want to check out a website called youtube. It could help you understand countries you don't live in better.

There out of hospital equipment where I live. Yosee, unlike you, this is something affects me, so I do have to really know the numbers.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 15 hours ago

I believe her.

I'm getting a completely different feeling from watching and listening to Brett Kavanaugh's accusers.

Highlight for me: Joe Biden allegedly telling her "Come on man, I thought you liked me!" That's such a 'bideny' thing to say and yet it would be quite hard to make up. And then there is Joe Biden's bottomless track record:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=494