China's coronavirus

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

China's coronavirus

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

rclark wrote: 1 month ago Texas, don't even get me started.
https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/i-though ... vid-party/

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

China's coronavirus

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Wire wrote: 1 month ago I note that the names of the perpetrators have not been released. I am drawing an inference from it.
Their names are Mohamed C., Mohammed A., Moussa B. and Sélim Z.

What inference did you draw you vile racist? :x

Two police officers courageously leaked their names:

leaked_names_French_police.jpg
leaked_names_French_police.jpg (69.24 KiB) Viewed 1706 times

Lol, "French marginals", I guess "des jeunes" (young people) was getting old.
:christian-cross:

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

China's coronavirus

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

Admin wrote: 1 month ago Their names are Mohamed C., Mohammed A., Moussa B. and Sélim Z.

I thought they were Swedish blonde blue eyed NW1s who did not agree with mask measures.
Terribly surprised at how wrong I was. :thinking:

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Admin wrote: 1 month ago Their names are Mohamed C., Mohammed A., Moussa B. and Sélim Z.

Deport these violent racist thugs.
Straight outta Del Boca Vista!

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

China's coronavirus

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Deport these violent racist thugs.

They are probably French citizens.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

A yahoo video about coronavirus stress.

https://news.yahoo.com/stress-does-brai ... 00584.html

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

China's coronavirus

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

rclark wrote: 1 month ago A yahoo video about coronavirus stress.

https://news.yahoo.com/stress-does-brai ... 00584.html
Stress that mainstream media organizations like Yahoo News are actively inducing in their readers. As always, look at the result and infer the motivation, they want their audience to feel this way.

I stopped paying attention to the mainstream media altogether a few months ago and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made for my well-being.

But sadly, I still have to deal with the moronic decisions of the Belgian government which works in tandem with those incompetent, ever flip-flopping, fearmongering journalists and other so-called "experts".

Belgium_coronavirus_measures-nonsense.jpg
Belgium_coronavirus_measures-nonsense.jpg (58.55 KiB) Viewed 1636 times

When you get some historical perspective, to say that the world has overreacted to this disease is an understatement. Dying and suffering have now become absolutely unacceptable to the "enlightened" West. Stay home, hide behind masks all the time, be afraid of one another and paranoid all the time, put everyone's job at risk, become chronically depressed and suicidal due to social isolation, it's all for your own good! Who the hell wants to live like this? Especially as a reaction to such a benign threat.

coronavirus_historical_perspective.jpg
coronavirus_historical_perspective.jpg (76.08 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
:christian-cross:

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

The quality of life isn't going be the same, at least for a year or less. It does suck wearing this mask every day, but
I think it's one of those "life necessities", in my opinion.

People think I'm crazy when I sanitize my credit card.

Here's the thing, I really do believe, at least in my own mind, it will get worse before it get's better.

People can laugh at me for wearing a face mask outside, and for sanitizing things.

Nothing would make me feel worse then giving my family a death sentence, because I couldn't swallow my pride,
and I was afraid I would look stupid.

Added in 4 minutes 15 seconds:
Admin wrote: 1 month ago Stress that mainstream media organizations like Yahoo News are actively inducing in their readers. As always, look at the result and infer the motivation, they want their audience to feel this way.

I stopped paying attention to the mainstream media altogether a few months ago and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made for my well-being.

But sadly, I still have to deal with the moronic decisions of the Belgian government which works in tandem with those incompetent, ever flip-flopping, fearmongering journalists and other so-called "experts".

When you get some historical perspective, to say that the world has overreacted to this disease is an understatement. Dying and suffering have now become absolutely unacceptable to the "enlightened" West. Stay home, hide behind masks all the time, be afraid of one another and paranoid all the time, put everyone's job at risk, become chronically depressed and suicidal due to social isolation, it's all for your own good! Who the hell wants to live like this? Especially as a reaction to such a benign threat.

Yahoo is the worse, it's just crazy click bait. It doesn't help that 2020 is a Presidential election year in the United States either. Everything is politicized here. One side think's it's going to wipe out the entire population. The other side thinks it doesn't even exist. It's insane.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Admin wrote: 1 month ago Stress that mainstream media organizations like Yahoo News are actively inducing in their readers. As always, look at the result and infer the motivation, they want their audience to feel this way.

If social distancing measures weren't in place then the death toll from covid-19 would be MUCH higher as this thing spreads like wildfire.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

China's coronavirus

Post by yettee » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago If social distancing measures weren't in place then the death toll from covid-19 would be MUCH higher as this thing spreads like wildfire.
Correct. While the stats in Admins chart are accurate, of course it's a very selective slice of the facts. The fuller picture is that in the USA, Brazil, and UK (led by buddies!), where people have been mocked for wearing masks and there is thus predictably a widespread lack of mask use, and lockdowns came late, incomplete or not at all, the death toll has in fact been much higher than for a normal flu season. Countries in which wearing masks hasn't become a political issue, social distancing is generally followed and there is contact tracing have a much lower rate.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 4 weeks ago

yettee wrote: 1 month ago Correct. While the stats in Admins chart are accurate, of course it's a very selective slice of the facts. The fuller picture is that in the USA, Brazil, and UK (led by buddies!), where people have been mocked for wearing masks and there is thus predictably a widespread lack of mask use, and lockdowns came late, incomplete or not at all, the death toll has in fact been much higher than for a normal flu season. Countries in which wearing masks hasn't become a political issue, social distancing is generally followed and there is contact tracing have a much lower rate.
What I don't understand is, countries that had the SARS epidemic, and wear masks, have been successful (South Korea, and Japan).

People see this. Then he have the "click bait press" write articles that say Japanese people might be immune to it (unlikely, because
scientists do know it started in 2019). Yet in every picture, people are doing the right thing by wearing masks to stop the spread of
the virus.

Yet for whatever reason, this is not catching on. Even in states like New Jersey, where they finally lifted some restrictions (we are
in "Phase two of four", and the pandemic has grown, numbers are published daily, yet people still don't wear masks?. It
makes me thing "What the Fuck?".

It's people of all ages as well, not just young people. I can understand how a young person wouldn't want to live the rest of their life
in a mask. That makes sense to me.

For people who live in a country wear everybody is judge on having perfect teeth, I would think sexually active people would enjoy
wearing a mask. I have friends in their forties that are actually bleaching their teeth, and are married. That's how crazy people are
about it, in the United States.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Is anybody else getting tired of being in quarantine?

The state where I live has been in "quarantine" since March.

We've had bad viruses before. Measles can have severe effects on people, but I guess because it was so externally
visible that it didn't spread.

People are still refusing to wear masks in public.

Our police staff is in "quarantine". It's crazy at this point.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote: 2 weeks ago Is anybody else getting tired of being in quarantine?

The state where I live has been in "quarantine" since March.

We've had bad viruses before. Measles can have severe effects on people, but I guess because it was so externally
visible that it didn't spread.

People are still refusing to wear masks in public.

Our police staff is in "quarantine". It's crazy at this point.
We here in my state of New South Wales have been out of quarantine for a couple of months, though now the number of infections are slowly increasing and we may have to go back to square one.

Is there a lot of crime where you live? If the police are in quarantine?

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

China's coronavirus

Post by Guest-4 » 2 weeks ago

I'm fed up with the quarantine, but it's necessary in the USA.

We've had 150,000 deaths and counting. Getting to "herd immunity", even if it were possible, would require at least 2.5 million deaths. That is not going to happen. Trump would suffer the worst defeat in American political history, and that would only be the start.

nameless
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: None at this time.

China's coronavirus

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Guest-4 wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm fed up with the quarantine, but it's necessary in the USA.

We've had 150,000 deaths and counting. Getting to "herd immunity", even if it were possible, would require at least 2.5 million deaths. That is not going to happen. Trump would suffer the worst defeat in American political history, and that would only be the start.
The problem is that the idiots who won't wear masks and won't social distance will prevent the USA from reducing the disease enough to support the effort to beat the disease. If you look at the countries that are beating the disease it's the countries that brought down the frequency of disease transmission and kept it down by social distancing and wearing masks. It's the MAGA Trumpers. They're helping the disease spread and keeping it powerful in the US with their bullshit.