China's coronavirus

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

China's coronavirus

Post by Rudiger » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
You should never restrict a white man's right to play golf. It's unconstitutional.
Finally you make some sense.

But, just white men right?
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
It now seems that some sections of the U.S. populous have had enough of these lockdown measures and have started protesting in various U.S. states.
I would like to hear @rclarck's opinion on all of this because I think these protests are happening in his state too.

Minnesota's governor has just announced that golf courses and a number of other outdoor activities, along with the businesses that support them, could reopen on Saturday morning.
You should never restrict a white man's right to play golf. It's unconstitutional.
I agree with playing golf. Let me just say this, because I think it's very important.

White people should be restricted from honking car horns, and eating crackers.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
I agree with playing golf. Let me just say this, because I think it's very important.

White people should be restricted from honking car horns, and eating crackers.
You're a fucking cracker white boy
Look, fat...

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

China's coronavirus

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

This coronavirus conspiracy bullshit is like a bad Jerry Seinfeld episode, except that show is actually sometimes funny.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/state-report ... 02174.html

The truth is, it didn't come from a lab. Nobody wanted to poison their own country. Think about it. China didn't want
to kill their citizens.

Russia is too damn cold to grow anything. You can't grow a garden, food, or anything. Let's be real.

The United States is always in a political fight with one another. All the time. Night and day. They don't have time
to grow a virus that will eventually kills themselves.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Russia is too damn cold to grow anything. You can't grow a garden, food, or anything. Let's be real.

The United States is always in a political fight with one another. All the time. Night and day. They don't have time
to grow a virus that will eventually kills themselves.
You should write a book or something
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
You should write a book or something
And you should read one.
Will my America ever be great again?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
And you should read one.
I'm not taking this advice from someone who can't read and asks their wife's boyfriend to tell them what's happening on the forum and type for them
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
I'm not taking this advice from someone who can't read and asks their wife's boyfriend to tell them what's happening on the forum and type for them
That's fair enough. How are things going in your neck of the woods? Are you guys over the worst of it, do you think?

We are slowly getting there in Australia (touch wood). We seem to be flattening the curve.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
That's fair enough. How are things going in your neck of the woods? Are you guys over the worst of it, do you think?

We are slowly getting there in Australia (touch wood). We seem to be flattening the curve.
I'm gonna go there and cough on y'all
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
I'm gonna go there and cough on y'all
You would only be infecting your brethren. I have Irish convict blood like many others.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
You would only be infecting your brethren. I have Irish convict blood like many others.
I ain't infecting anyone I don't have this corona thing, my germs are healing and cleansing like Wolf Jesus.
Look, fat...

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Rudiger wrote:
1 month ago
I ain't infecting anyone I don't have this corona thing, my germs are healing and cleansing like Wolf Jesus.
What's your guess as to when we will be out of this mess?

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

China's coronavirus

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Vietnam came out of high social distancing today and now are into 'medium' social distancing.

It means we can eat and drink at places with less than 10 people and get our haircut and go to small shops.

We cant go to busy places, catch a bus, go to a bar, and go to the gym.

We've had no new cases in 5 days and still zeros deaths.

I'm actually really glad we took it so seriously from the start and wore masks and closed the schools. I will be honest and say that I thought it was overkill in late january but seeing the world go insane over feb and march made me realise they were being very sensible.

Even though we'll come out of this quicker than most it will still harm vietnam because they've lost millions of tourist dollars and international trade is lower so there could be challenging times still ahead.

My home country (UK) is still going to be enduring the full extent of lockdown for a further 3 weeks as far as I can tell.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

China's coronavirus

Johnson wrote:
1 month ago
Vietnam came out of high social distancing today and now are into 'medium' social distancing.

It means we can eat and drink at places with less than 10 people and get our haircut and go to small shops.

We cant go to busy places, catch a bus, go to a bar, and go to the gym.

We've had no new cases in 5 days and still zeros deaths.

I'm actually really glad we took it so seriously from the start and wore masks and closed the schools. I will be honest and say that I thought it was overkill in late january but seeing the world go insane over feb and march made me realise they were being very sensible.

Even though we'll come out of this quicker than most it will still harm vietnam because they've lost millions of tourist dollars and international trade is lower so there could be challenging times still ahead.

My home country (UK) is still going to be enduring the full extent of lockdown for a further 3 weeks as far as I can tell.
Well done for Vietnam. I'm hoping Australia will be at this point in about a months time. Fingers crossed!

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

China's coronavirus

Post by Johnson » 1 month ago

Australia is doing great. Their leader is a little right leaning for me but what firm leadership.

New Zealand did wonderful as well (although their job was a little easier as they are more isolated).

Europe and America are totally abysmal.

Did you see Marcon apologise for not taking it serious enough at the start? (highest viewed live tv broadcast in european history)