China's coronavirus

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

China's coronavirus

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Diogenes wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm not Wolf Pack :wave:
But don't we all wish we were? :oops: imagine 1k Likes and party, the healing touch, concubines galore, nursing stray puppies back to health and going in to the forest, every time.

Every. Single. Damn. Time. :|
Look, fat...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

China's coronavirus

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
It is likely that as soon as China saw that idea, they thought it was perfect to guilt-trip the West and get off the hook, so they probably tried to spread it as much as possible, aided by their far left friends who will not hesitate to throw Western nations under the bus, like the World Health Organization.

Some of us have been saying this for a while: we need to cut down all funding going to far left organizations that are actively trying to bring down our free societies: the NGO's, the mainstream media, the universities etc.

Ennemies of the West, plain and simple.

Added in 23 hours 51 minutes 54 seconds:

Added in 3 minutes 8 seconds:

I personally can't get myself to watch it, I'm not sure I could ever recover from so much cringe:

"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

White Ferrari
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW3.5

China's coronavirus

Post by White Ferrari » 2 weeks ago

Anyone has a source for an objective analysis of how/where the virus started?

Got into a discussion yesterday with a guy who thought it clear that it most likely stems from the US. I didn't buy it.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

China's coronavirus

White Ferrari wrote:
2 weeks ago
Anyone has a source for an objective analysis of how/where the virus started?

Got into a discussion yesterday with a guy who thought it clear that it most likely stems from the US. I didn't buy it.
As several of us have said in this topic, it's very unlikely that we will ever know for certain where the virus originated from. That said, you have to be either ideologically blinded or plain stupid to believe that the virus stems from the US.

The best explanation we'll have for a while is that the flu most likely came from an animal (a bat) and the spread of the virus was exacerbated by the fact that the Chinese are disgusting. Sorry that's racist. I meant by the fact that they have poor to non-existent hygiene as well as unsanitary eating habits.

https://mapsontheweb.zoom-maps.com/post ... h-soap-and

https://www.express.co.uk/videos/612659 ... ueaks-dish

I'm personally more interested in a phenomenological explanation than in a scientific one:

Basically, as some of us had already intuited, that virus is going to shock Western countries into remembering why a right side of the political spectrum even exists. Somehow it's not just there for heartless neonazis to find refuge in.
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. - Matthew 6:22 :christian-cross:

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
The best explanation we'll have for a while is that the flu most likely came from an animal (a bat) and the spread of the virus was exacerbated by the fact that the Chinese are disgusting. Sorry that's racist.
That's not really racist to say that all Chinese people and Asians and non-whites are disgusting in all ways and have always been ever, I think it's a little far but I partly agree with you Fred :thumbup:
Look, fat...

Char
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nothing.

China's coronavirus

Post by Char » 2 weeks ago

Just watched the news today. Some reporter called Trump racist because he referred to corona as China virus, lmao.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

China's coronavirus

Char wrote:
2 weeks ago
Just watched the news today. Some reporter called Trump racist because he referred to corona as China virus, lmao.

pepe-rope

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

China's coronavirus

Post by yettee » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
That's not really racist to say that all Chinese people and Asians and non-whites are disgusting in all ways and have always been ever, I think it's a little far but I partly agree with you Fred :thumbup:
Not sure if you are trolling :D , but anyway, I've been all over Asia. In my experience, in general, some countries/places are pretty messy, while others are much MUCH cleaner than any predominantly "white" places I've seen in the West. So it depends.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

China's coronavirus

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
Not sure if you are trolling :D , but anyway, I've been all over Asia. In my experience, in general, some countries/places are pretty messy, while others are much MUCH cleaner than any predominantly "white" places I've seen in the West. So it depends.
I'll just pretend that hierarchies of quality and values don't exist and wait for @That Guy to use the flip side of this statement to his advantage. Too bad he's banned until mid-June.

This is about as efficient as saying "I'm not a crook". Good old postmodern yettee paving the way for the far right.

Sorry if this sounds cryptic or unfair, I know you mean well, we don't even need to agree on what ethnic group would come out on top if we ranked them by cleanliness. By saying the above, you have framed the debate a certain way and the other side will be overjoyed to go through that door.

And yes, @Rudiger was joking, which is the best way to diffuse tension regarding those subjects which the modern left has made problematic by trying to deconstruct realities that didn't need any deconstruction at all.

What exactly were you trying to achieve by making the above statement?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
Not sure if you are trolling :D , but anyway, I've been all over Asia. In my experience, in general, some countries/places are pretty messy
It's maybe a bit far to say all Asian's are messy but I'll choose to partly agree :clap: bravo
Look, fat...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

China's coronavirus

dear_racists.jpg
dear_racists.jpg (164.87 KiB) Viewed 158 times

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

China's coronavirus

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
dear_racists.jpg
Perfect, I only knew of the first few and now I have some extra ammo.
Look, fat...

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

China's coronavirus

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Perfect, I only knew of the first few and now I have some extra ammo.
https://youtu.be/qvWv3uosN9E?t=31

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: China's coronavirus

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Can we all just calm down and show a bit of maturity here? Not surprising that's it's Fred and his fellow kindergarten cop Rudiger running amok with racist tropes.

The virus exists and the best way forward is to deal with it by coming together as global citizens.
From Australia: we're all in this together.

Diogenes
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: Cope mode

China's coronavirus

Post by Diogenes » 2 weeks ago

The Indians have already found a cure

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 02491.html
https://nypost.com/video/cow-poop-bath- ... irus-cure/

Why don't you all let @pjhair know what you think of his ilk.