What was your motivation for trolling someone online?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 6 months ago

The thread isn't about Russians or politics.

Its about individuals bullying people online.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

Johnson wrote:
6 months ago
The thread isn't about Russians or politics.

Its about individuals bullying people online.
You have a point. And I don't mind if it's moved. It's best to move it to keep the main idea of the thread alive.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
This is the guy who thinks he's going to be pounding 20-30 year old prime pussy when he gets his hair back (never). The guy that doesn't know how to how to add an avatar because it makes him uncomfortable.
Why do you always attack nameless? Do his extensive sexual history intimidate you somewhat?

@nameless, C4L stands for cope for life, his old handle at HairLossTalk.

@Johnson, don't fight it. Go with the flow.
I miss the American male

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by nameless » 6 months ago

JLBB, I didn't say I haven't added an Avatar because it would make me feel uncomfortable. I said I'm kind of an older guy so it's not as easy for me to learn new tech. I said I don't know how to add Avatars. I said I don't know where the Avatars are. Also, I said I don't think I would reap any benefit if I added an Avatar so it doesn't seem worth the bother to do it.

So now that I've stated for a 2nd time why I don't add an Avatar see if you can get it through your thick skull and into your empty head where it can bounce around against the inner walls of your skull until it disappears like everything else that accidentally gets inside of your empty head.

And have a nice day.
Last edited by nameless 6 months ago, edited 4 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
Why do you always attack nameless? Do his extensive sexual history intimidate you somewhat?

@nameless, C4L stands for cope for life, his old handle at HairLossTalk.

@Johnson, don't fight it. Go with the flow.
He's been with half as many girls as you have, and you've never kissed a girl.

Added in 3 minutes 21 seconds:
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
JLBB, I didn't say I don't add an Avatar because it would make me feel uncomfortable. I said I don't know how to add Avatars, I'm an older guy so I'm not adapting well to the new tech. I don't know where the Avatars are. It seems like it would be a little trouble to go to add one since I would have to find them and figure out how to add one. And would I get anything out of adding an Avatar? NO. So it doesn't seem worth the trouble to do it. In other words, I'm saying I don't know how to do it and it doesn't seem to be worth the bother.

So now that I've stated for a 2nd time why I don't add an Avatar see if you can get it through your thick skull and into your empty head where it can bounce around against the inside walls of your skull until it disappears like everything else that accidentally gets inside of your empty head.

And have a nice day.
So sad that you will die a bald virgin.

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
He's been with half as many girls as you have, and you've never kissed a girl.
Okay, I've been with two girls my whole life and one of them was my first cousin. She's retarded.

Added in 6 minutes 3 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
So sad that you will die a bald virgin.
Mate, one thing that nameless is definitely not is a virgin. I can tell from the commentary on here just who the virgins are.
I miss the American male

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
Okay, I've been with two girls my whole life and one of them was my first cousin. She's retarded.

Added in 6 minutes 3 seconds:

Mate, one thing that nameless is definitely not is a virgin. I can tell from the commentary on here just who the virgins are.
Who are the virgins, also give me an estimate of how many nameless has fucked

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
Who are the virgins, also give me an estimate of how many nameless has fucked
I won't call out the virgins on here because you guys already feel bad enough.
I miss the American male

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
I won't call out the virgins on here because you guys already feel bad enough.
You won't call out the virgins because the biggest virgin of all here doesn't have a name to call out.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
6 months ago
Why are the Russians investing resources into convincing hair loss sufferers to support Trump? What do you think is motivating them to target this particular community?
I let go of the idea that C4L might be a Russian Bot because you raised a good contradictory point. I can't conceive why the Russians would put time and energy into trying to convince people at a small hair loss website to influence people to support Russia's agenda. So it's highly unlikely that C4l is any kind of Russian bot or agent. I get that.

1. But he still supports Tyranny because he supports Putin and Putin is a tyrant and any free man who wants to live under oppressive tyranny doesn't really understand what that means.

2. He himself publicly told us that he doesn't like the idea of living in peace with other nations. He said that living in peace and getting along with other nations and enjoying good peaceful trade is BORING. His point being that the boredom of peace, good relations, and getting along is why he prefers war, death, destruction, taking over other countries, and creating chaos and havoc in other countries. This public assertion by him is sufficient to establish that he has the typical evil and murderous Russian attitude and worldview. This makes him a disgusting person.

3. And even though I think it'a unlikely that he's a russian bot the fact still remains that every post by him contains text to try to convince other posters to support the Russian agenda and Russian interests. Every last post by him has pro-tyranny crap in it. Every. Last. Post.
Last edited by nameless 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
I let go of the idea that C4L might be a Russian Bot because you raised a good contradictory point. I can't conceive why the Russians would put time and energy into trying to convince people at a small hair loss website to influence people to support Russia's agenda. So it's highly unlikely that C4l is any kind of Russian bot or agent. I get that.

1. But he still supports Tyranny because he supports Putin and Putin is a tyrant.

2. He supports Russia and Russian interests/agenda, which is oppressive tyranny, and any free man who wants to live under oppressive tyranny doesn't really understand what that means.

3. He himself told us that he doesn't like the idea of living in peace with other nations and doing good & profitable business trade without acrimony and war. He said that living in peace and getting along and having good peaceful trade is BORING. His point being that the boredom of peace, good relations, and getting along is why he prefers war, death, destruction, taking over peaceful countries, and creating chaos and havoc in other countries over peace and getting along and good trade dealings. This public statement by him alone is sufficient to establish that he has the typical evil and murderous Russian attitude and worldview. He's disgusting.

4. I really don't think he's a russian bot or agent. I just think he's a disgusting person.

5. Even though I don't think he's a russian bot or agent the fact still remains that every last post by him has text to try to convince other posters to support the Russian agenda and Russian interests. Every last post by him has pro-tyranny crap in it. Every. Last. Post.
You should create your own thread about your Russia interest.

This thread is about trolls and right now you are off topic.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

JLBB wrote:
6 months ago
You won't call out the virgins because the biggest virgin of all here doesn't have a name to call out.
I won't tell anybody about your virginity. It's late at night here, so I apologize if I accidentally blurt
it out.

This might be a bad time to tell you this, but I'm really your father. Sorry about the insensitivity. I met
your mom decades ago. It was a great night.

Here are some pictures I kept of her. Those were great memories.
Spoiler
herpes_mom.jpg
herpes_mom.jpg (7.93 KiB) Viewed 557 times
I got angry at your mother, because she charged @nameless less money than me.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:
nameless wrote:
6 months ago
JLBB, I didn't say I haven't added an Avatar because it would make me feel uncomfortable. I said I'm kind of an older guy so it's not as easy for me to learn new tech. I said I don't know how to add Avatars. I said I don't know where the Avatars are. Also, I said I don't think I would reap any benefit if I added an Avatar so it doesn't seem worth the bother to do it.

So now that I've stated for a 2nd time why I don't add an Avatar see if you can get it through your thick skull and into your empty head where it can bounce around against the inner walls of your skull until it disappears like everything else that accidentally gets inside of your empty head.

And have a nice day.
Click the User Control Panel under your name. Select the Profile tab. You'll see an "Edit your Avatar" link.

Now, please give me my thousand dollar consultant fee.

You can just send your bank debit card to my email address.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 5 months ago

I generally like to troll anybody who thinks masturbation causes hair loss. Firstly because I really don't think it does and secondly because who doesn't enjoy a good wank! Anybody who would try to deny a fellow baldy one of the God given pleasures they have left deserves all the trolling the world can give.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
I won't tell anybody about your virginity. It's late at night here, so I apologize if I accidentally blurt
it out.

This might be a bad time to tell you this, but I'm really your father. Sorry about the insensitivity. I met
your mom decades ago. It was a great night.

Here are some pictures I kept of her. Those were great memories.

I got angry at your mother, because she charged @nameless less money than me.

Added in 2 minutes 25 seconds:

Click the User Control Panel under your name. Select the Profile tab. You'll see an "Edit your Avatar" link.

Now, please give me my thousand dollar consultant fee.

You can just send your bank debit card to my email address.
Is the joke that you paid money to fuck a nasty herpes vagina? And actually, that you were overcharged, but still so desperate you paid even more than a 2/10 nameless.

But this is very similar to what I called before with Afro's equally baffling post, so to me this actually is hilarious.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=662&p=20678&hilit=Rclark#p20678
Look, fat...

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Johnson wrote:
5 months ago
You should create your own thread about your Russia interest.

This thread is about trolls and right now you are off topic.
I responded to a post that was in this thread so I must be posting in the correct thread.

Added in 14 minutes 16 seconds:

JLBB I said adding an avatar won't reap me any benefit so I'm not interested in adding an avatar.

This is now the 3rd time you've been told that I don't want an avatar and yet you continue to offer me avatars. You are a proven idiot.